Modelling for the Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How does this feel?' he asked, easing into a gentle motion.

'Fine, I guess,' she said, letting him push her back onto her hands. 'I'm not happy, though.'

'You've come this far -- let's finish it.'

'You'd better give me a really good report!'

'I will, as long as you work hard for me.'

'Does this not count as working hard?'

He laughed, increasing his tempo and squeezing her feminine hips. 'Just don't try running away again!'

'There wouldn't be much point now,' she grumbled. 'Do you mind if I rub my clit? I may as well try and get something out of this.'

'How about if I lie on the floor and you ride me?'

'Fine. It'll be nice to finally be in control,' she said as the long shaft slipped out of her.

Cool air penetrated her innards as she gaped momentarily, and she rued the damage he had done to her unfortunate orifice. Squatting over him, she carefully lowered and impaled herself on the solid rod; its bulging head popped inside with only a little discomfort now that he had loosened her for the occasion.

'How will we know when it's, err, gaping enough for the photos?' she asked, starting to bounce.

'I'll know.'

Katie punished her battered orifice, bobbing vigorously in her determination to get it over with. To her surprise, she was experiencing some pleasure as the long shaft reached deep inside and repeatedly stroked an erogenous zone she was unaware she had. Curious to explore her newly discovered ability, she took the entire length, briefly sitting on him and focusing on the novel sensations in the inner limits of her rectum before springing up and repeating.

She began to suspect that her thoroughly pounded anus was probably ready to flaunt a gape for the camera, but she decided not to voice the idea. Instead, she caressed her clit, letting her nimble fingers slide in the juices which were once again flooding her vacant pussy, and she pummelled her bowel with abandon, no longer concerned about the damage it was doing.

'You actually seem to be enjoying this,' he said, pressing his fingers into the soft flesh at her hips. 'After all that—' He grunted with surprise as his trousers dampened with her ejaculate, and her anus clamped around his throbbing cock.

Katie plonked her weight onto him, letting her bottom swallow the full length as she was gripped by her euphoria. She was vaguely aware of his shaft pulsating and filling her with his warm seed as she sat quivering and moaning and soaking his trousers with more and more of her own juices.

After a long pause, he grinned at her. 'Does this mean you're not pissed off at me now?'

'No,' she said with a little laugh and leaning to kiss him, 'you're still an arse-hole!'

'Fair enough,' he said, giving her breasts a playful squeeze as their lips met.

'I think I've earned a glowing report,' she said as he slowly shrank inside her.

'I might agree. Let's get this picture while you're still nicely stretched.'

She rolled off him and onto her back, pulling her legs against her chest to show off her loose passage and the white liquid oozing from it, and she giggled as he rushed to grab his camera.

'Keep your anus relaxed,' he commanded, pointing the device. 'That's it. Nice and open.' The camera clicked as he sank a couple of fingers inside. 'Just coaxing you back open a little.'

'Oh God, sorry,' she said as some embarrassing noises escaped from deep inside her.

'That's alright,' he laughed, holding her open and allowing more of his ejaculate to dribble forth. 'I imagine you don't have much control right now.'

'Yeah, thanks.'

'Think of all the fun you can have with it now,' he said, affectionately pulling at the protruding labia as he documented her yawning anus.

'Sorry about your pants, too.'

'Thank God it's my final session!'

'Didn't you bring a spare pair? This must've happened before.'

'This is my spare pair!'

'I hope you washed your dick between sessions,' she said, smiling prettily for the camera.

'I'm not an animal! Anyway, I think I've got all I need.'

'When will I get to see the pics?' she asked, letting him help her to her feet.

'I'll send them to your professor in the next few days.'

'I hope the church likes them.'

They kissed for a long moment, and she stuck out her bottom to let him pop the plug back inside.

'I can't walk around with this in!' she laughed.

'Well, you can keep it anyway; it'll help stop you leaking!' he said, guiding her to the exit. 'And It's a one-person-only kind of toy.'

'Thanks, I guess,' she laughed. 'Maybe we could have another photo-shoot sometime?'

'I'm here every day,' he said with a grin. 'I'll be happy to help you maintain a good, photo-ready gape.'

'Thank you,' she said, giving him a final kiss.

Her tail swayed as she left him, and she marvelled at how the fat plug filling her rectum already felt like an integral part of her, giving her a feeling of completeness that she had never before experienced. She resolved to do some dildo shopping once she was reunited with her phone; she wanted to be ready for her next encounter!


12