Modern Anthropology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the night was a blur, with food, alcohol and dancing going into the darkness of the night. I lost count of the number of times some of the villagers attempted to get Brianna and I to have sex and, if I am being honest, if it wasn't for the chaos of the evening and the sheer amount of excitement around us, I am not sure what the end result would have been.

I woke up the next morning back in the familiar confines of our camp tent. Though I recognized the structure, I realized that the bed we were sleeping in - together - was brand new and different, and made the fast assumption that some of the tribe had put it together for us while we were getting married. Brianna was draped over me, her skin warm and soft, smelling like a sweet combination of light sweat and jungle flowers, her hand wrapped around my penis. I was surprised by how comfortable it was, how "right" the situation felt, and let out a contented sigh.

"Mmmmmmmmm..."

Brianna purred in conjunction with a cat-like stretch, never leaving my side.

"Good morning, wife," I whispered.

"Good morning, husband," she whispered back, before climbing on top of me, laying down on my chest and nestling her face into my neck. "This feels so nice. It's been too long since I had some legit human contact."

She sat up, still straddling my groin, a smile on her face.

"If I can't do this with my husband, who can I do this with," she followed with a wink.

"Why haven't you said anything?"

"Not 100% sure," Brianna responded, settling herself back down on my chest. "You know, all the reasons. Because of impressions back home. Because we're coworkers. Because it would be looked down upon as something of just convenience. Doesn't really matter why, I guess."

We laid silent for a moment, listening to the soothing sounds of the jungle, the only movement between us being our beating hearts.

"Did you know the tribe was making this bed for us?"

"I had an inkling they were doing something. I saw a group of the guys carrying out some materials when we first got to the village. I just didn't think too much of it just because I had never been there before and it could have been normal day-to-day activity."

"Well, I didn't see anything... and I don't even remember coming back to the tent."

Brianna laughed.

"You were pretty out of it. But you seriously don't remember anything?"

"No," I confessed. "That wine they gave us hit me hard. Why?"

"Oh, no reason."

Brianna popped back up into a sitting position and just looked at me for a bit, rubbing her hands on my chest, before moving in and planting a quick kiss on my lips.

"Time to get up, sleepy-head," she announced as she strode away from me, "we still have a job to do!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few days went by in a blur. Brianna was so excited about being in the village that we broke more rules and spent close to 8 straight days with them, arriving when the natives were waking up at dawn, leaving and crashing into our new bed well past sundown. Her assumptions were right in how different her relationship and stature within the tribe almost immediately became based on her physical presence in the village, and we soaked in as much of it as we could. The women became much more open with her and, surprisingly, the men became more open with me as well. It was as if we were actually becoming a part of the tribe.

Well, kinda...

Married or not, dressed similarly or not, it made me chuckle to sit back and take in just how different physically we were from our hosts.

In my case it was mostly a difference in height. At well over 6 feet tall, I had literally a foot in vertical advantage on the tallest male in the tribe. That said, our builds were similar otherwise, both lean (though the tribal males a bit leaner), both athletic (again, the tribal males more athletic as well), and the men just didn't seem to treat me altogether that much differently than they did one another.

For my new wife, the differences - both physically and the reactions from the females - were far different.

First, unlike the short and boxy standard of the native women, Brianna was taller and had curves. While not some sort of swimsuit model, she had a defined hourglass shape and significantly curvier and heavier breasts and butt than her female counterparts. Second, unlike the men, who simply acknowledged the fact that I was different and then essentially went about their days, Brianna was subject to ongoing commentary and inspection based on the differences. While some of it was benign - such as the laughing laments on how the natives wished they had large, full, breasts, while they were in the process of feeling up the aforementioned large, full, breasts - some of it was a bit more "invasive..."

We were at the bathing pond one day, all socializing as a group after having already completed our paired cleaning, when it was - again - observed how Brianna's inner labia were so much more pronounced than the natives' own. While with most other female bodies it is very common to see a wide range of shapes and sizes making up the entirety of the population of vulva, it was not the case with the Amazon's. Their women's anatomy was almost solely defined as "neat and tucked away," a simple slit between their legs, labia majora covering up very small and discreet labia minora. Of course I had heard the observation before, even prior to Brianna joining the tribe, and had also been witness to it myself, as we had essentially been living in the nude for weeks. Nonetheless, that day at the pond, as opposed to simple observation, the women were going into a much more graphic investigation, having Brianna spread her legs on the muddy bank of the water, and each of them taking their turn touching and examining my coworkers pussy and - seemingly just for the hell of it - breasts as well, touching and pulling, squeezing and prodding.

Brianna, other than a few smirks and raised eyebrows in my direction, took it in stride and allowed the inquisitive assault to take place. Having been to the village on multiple occasions, she had seen the tribe's casual sexuality and did not want to make a big deal out of anything if she didn't have to, potentially setting back her own hard fought standing within the tribe. But I can't imagine she didn't feel at least a bit uncomfortable, having multiple hands on her at any point, and with the men also observing, many with engorged cocks from the display.

...it was certainly a different world.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We were a few weeks into the updated format of Brianna having full access to the village when the grumbling started happening. In retrospect, it was arrogant of us not to have expected it. We were outsiders that were disrupting the delicate balance of an enclosed society that had existed without intrusion for centuries. Who were we to think that we could just waltz in and not have an effect?

It was the women - the older women - who were upset. We had been married for close to two months, why was Brianna not pregnant? Why had nobody witnessed us ever having sex? Why were we never a part of the public coitus of other villagers? Were we even married?

Back in our own camp, I could admit that our relationship had pushed further forward than I had ever anticipated before I accepted the assignment. We were certainly more physical than before, most certainly cuddling intimately when in our shared bed, but even just in passing or in our bathing sessions. There had been a couple of experiences where we had - not necessarily inadvertently - brought the other to climax, with the first touch being offered casually and things progressing from there.

...but we had never had penetrative sex.

If I was being honest with myself, I could admit that I wanted to. Afterall, whether based on circumstance or not, Brianna was extremely appealing to me. And I think she had the same feelings about me. I think we were both still hung up on our hangups. That was, until the issue was forced.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To this day I have no idea if the entire scenario was staged or if it happened as organically as it realistically could have, but the memory is nonetheless burned into my mind.

It was our last day in the village for a while. After having broken so many rules and not completed any of our necessary documentation for some time, we decided we would spend a solid 4-5 days catching up on things and then get back to our previous schedule of split time in our camp and the village - though this time with Brianna an equal participant.

There were about 20 of us adults standing about within the village one day, simply talking, laughing and enjoying the company. Though Brianna was essentially fluent already, just so incredibly talented with languages in general, I was not that far behind, and the entire situation felt as normal as could be. We were all grouped in between a couple of the tribal huts, small structures that housed a 4-5 person nuclear family, when one of the 30-something men stepped out of one of the huts and approached his wife - who had been leaning up against the hut - stood behind her, and reached around with both hands to start caressing her breasts and pussy, a finger almost immediately disappearing in between her accepting lower lips. I supposed it could be noted that the tribesman had entered into the scene sporting a full-blown erection, though the scenario, as already established, wouldn't have been out of place even if he hadn't.

The conversation and social aspect of the group didn't change other than having another member, and we continued about our "hang," still talking about our normal human lives and experiences just as we would as if we were sitting around on a European sidewalk drinking coffee.

Side Note: Did you know that humans are one of the few species to mate in different positions? While it has been noted that some primates will utilize different joining/mounting positions on a periodic basis - and usually just for a short period before resorting back to their "natural" mating position - humans are known to utilize just about every conceivable option that can be thought up. However, it has also been noted that, within "undiscovered" or otherwise mostly isolated tribes, those sets of humans tend to mate or have sex in a minimal number of positions, usually with a single position being practiced almost exclusively.

...Not the Amazons.

While the camaraderie waged on around them, the village male lifted his wifes leg up onto his shoulder and buried his cock deep into his wifes wet-and-waiting snatch. The scene, to an outside observer, was like "free use" porn at its best. Though to the internal group, it was business as usual as nobody else missed a beat. In fact, the only reaction to the new display was for one of the other women of the group to step up to the couple, lick a couple of her fingers, and use them to stimulate the first woman's clit, drawing an immediate audible response as the receiving woman let out a loud, surprised gasp, and then a couple of giggles from her vocal reaction.

And, to reiterate, none of this was yet out of the norm.

The change happened when a couple of older tribal women (and, by older, I am referring to mid-50's or so) happened to be walking through the area and noticed what was going on. Or, to be more precise, they noticed what was not going on.

Okay, so I admit it, even though I had seen multiple displays of public sex in the village up to that point, this one somehow hit me differently. While I would like to think that I kept my emotions at an even keel, my physical reaction was not one I could control and I found myself with a raging erection.

I...

Was...

Hard.

The passersby's noticed this and, after having already started with the commentary on Brianna and I not being "truly married," they took this as their opportunity to force the point.

Woman One wrapped a strong hand around my cock and pulled me towards my wife.

Woman Two, in case there was any doubt as to where I was being led, pushed me from behind.

While I swear I felt all of the blood rush to my cheeks in embarrassment on the 4-5 step journey, woman One's hand kept me ready for action with an unrelenting grip around my shaft, leaving no doubt as to her demanded end goal.

"It's okay," Brianna said in English as we stepped up to her, "don't make a scene."

"Are you sure?"

If it wasn't for the fear, I would have chuckled at my own words, as I did my best to respond in a happy, cheery tone that would mask the conflict I was feeling internally.

"Let's be honest," she said in a similar tone, "we knew that this could happen. If we fight it will ruin all of the progress we have made with them. Just go with it."

Woman Two stepped out from behind me and got Brianna into position, forcing her to bend over at the waist and spread her legs a bit, enough to fully expose her to me, and even went so far as to spread Bri's pussy lips, leaving her bright pink on display and waiting for me. Woman One relaxed her grip but did bend over and wet the tip of my dick with her mouth, before standing up and demanding I do the deed. Brianna was right. I couldn't NOT have sex with her. I had to do this.

So, we had sex.

I could hear the lyrics of the Lonely Island and Akon song "I Just had Sex" in my head.

...Doesn't matter, had sex.

...A woman let me put my penis inside of her.

The scene was just too much for me. It was probably too much for everyone based on the group's reaction.

Yes, I put my penis inside of Brianna and started humping back and forth. The older tribes women looked pleased with themselves and watched for a bit. The other couple finished up what they were doing and also looked on for a moment as well.

I remember the overacting on my part, the happy moans and the fake smile as I rhythmically slid in and out of my partner. I remember the confused looks on the villagers faces as they watched us, first curiously, and then with an almost sadness. They were aware that sex was not generally performed out in the open in our culture and it was being made apparent to them as to why: if it was this bad, why would anyone want to show it? Why would anyone ever even do it in the first place? Didn't we know that sex should be enjoyable and fun?

The groups dispersed and left Brianna and I to ourselves, and she immediately stood up.

"Sorry," she said. "That was starting to hurt my back."

"No," I immediately replied, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let things go that far. I shouldn't have let them push us into this."

"When in Rome, Mike. I don't see what the big deal is. After everything we've been through, it's just sex. Am I so awful to you? You could have at least tried to enjoy it. It wouldn't have even been the first time. Granted, you were drunk on our wedding night. Maybe I just need to get you drunk again."

"Bri..."

Brianna walked away from me and back into the jungle.

Shit. I really screwed this up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't follow her. Instead, I meekly hoped the situation would diffuse itself if I gave her a bit of time alone. I got back to our camp right around dinner time, carrying an offering of food the tribe had given us to help ease our need to hunt or gather for the time we were away from the village. Brianna was working on some sort of paperwork but immediately put it away when I got to camp.

"Good. You're back," she said to me in a flat tone. "Let's go. I want to take a shower."

"Uhm... yeah... okay," I stammered as I put down the food. "Yeah, we can do that."

Brianna strode past me with a cold indifference, not acknowledging me any further, and walked directly to the shower tent, leaving me to follow.

I did follow, and found her waiting, fully undressed and waiting for me.

"C'mon," she instructed as I was taking off my decorative bands, "it won't take long."

I was surprised that she was still pushing for paired bathing as she was obviously not the happiest with me and we could, even if it was not in keeping with the local custom, easily bathe ourselves.

After dousing myself with water, Brianna got to what began as a very task-oriented bathing ritual, scrubbing me down with the leaves, doing an excellent job of roughly exfoliating the pores of my back before asking me to turn around. Though it wasn't as if she had a smile on her face, I could see that her mood was beginning to soften and it was almost as if she was struggling to say something to me but couldn't find the perfect way to do it. I figured it was my change to break the ice.

"I really am sorry about earlier today," I said.

Brianna looked up at me and smiled.

"Thanks, Mike. I know you are and I shouldn't have acted the way that I did."

Her hands found their way to my dick and had ceased to be urgent in their task as she casually brought life to my limp member.

"The red is finally gone. I can't believe how long it lasted."

Looking down at her, as she wistfully stroked the length of my cock, I felt an urge in me that I had not felt in quite a while. An urge that needed action.

I pulled Brianna into me and turned the valve, dousing both of us with the refreshing water and rinsing the slippery leaf sap from my body.

"What was that fo..."

She was unable to finish her sentence before I had my lips firmly locked onto hers and she accepted my advance without hesitation, our mouths opening and our tongues immediately acquainting themselves with one another.

We giggled as we quickly toweled off, unsuccessfully - but humorously - trying to remain engaged kissing the entire time, and practically skipped our way to our shared marital bed, confident in the fact that it was finally going to be legitimized, our relationship consummated.

To say that I felt young again was an understatement, and my senses were practically overwhelmed. Even with how much closer we had gotten since our wedding I still could barely contain my excitement for being with her and I had to consciously tell myself to slow down and savor the moment, to savor Brianna.

Savor the soft touch of her lips.

Savor the smooth brush of her warm breasts.

Savor the taste of her sweet wetness as I sampled between her legs.

"Oh, God!"

Brianna called out into the jungle as my tongue brought her over the edge of climax. A certain part of me actually wanted the tribe to hear her enthusiasm, to make them realize that what they saw earlier in the day was not "normal," but I also knew the thick vegetation made our little camp as private as could be.

Brianna laid on our bed, panting from the orgasm, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh, my God, Mike! Holy shit! I had no idea how much I love and missed getting my pussy licked. That felt so good."

Her comment made my eyes go wide. Even though we had always been candid in our conversations about our bodies and sex, she had never used the word "pussy" before and there was something about it that just seemed so... hot.

"My body is like jello right now," she continued, "but I still want more."

Don't need to tell me twice! I made a motion to bring my head back between her legs and she stopped me.

"No, you doof," she laughed, "I want your cock in me."

This time, my eyes went wide and my cock swelled.

Brianna rolled over and stuck her butt up into the air, her pussy swollen and wet, her puckered butthole winking at me.

"I want you to fuck me, Mike. Fill me with your cock and fuck me."

My ears seemed to deceive me, it was as if a switch had flipped in the woman I thought I knew.

I positioned myself behind her and lined up with her waiting sex before pushing myself into her with little resistance. The wetness and warmth of her seemed to envelop my entire body, and her sentiment of forgetting how good things could feel echoed in my head. Brianna, for her part, let out a guttural groan as I slid smoothly down to my hilt. I felt her inner walls quiver around me as we adjusted to one another and I took it slowly, dragging each millimeter of my length out before methodically sliding back in.