Modern Anthropology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna groaned.

I took my time in gaining momentum, creeping up in tempo in tiny increments, before we finally found our rhythm, the sturdy platform bed beneath us demonstrating the commitment to sex of its builders.

"Have..."

(Grunt)

"you..."

(grunt)

"ever..."

(grunt)

"noticed..."

(grunt)

Brianna began talking but couldn't get the words out. As a partner, she was vocal in her participation and released a satisfied grunting exhale with each one of my tempoed penetrative thrusts.

"Jesus Christ," she moaned, "it feels so good."

Nothing like a little pep talk to keep me in the game.

We continued along, her grunting rumbling into the jungle dark. I would have thought some clitoral stimulation would have been necessary to bring any true relief but believe I was proven wrong when she became louder and a bit more demanding.

"Don't stop!"

Her body went tense as it rolled through an orgasm and the seismic quiver that it produced emanated through my cock. I was thankful for my age and how quickly she climaxed as I just didn't want the experience to be over.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh..."

Brianna went limp though, in the position she was in, didn't really move over than the lack of rigidity in her body.

"You good?" I chuckled.

"Just gimme' a moment. Lemme' catch my breath."

I withdrew from her and lay down by her side. There was minimal light in the tent, just a couple of tiny LED's from electronic devices, but even with that soft glow, the appeal of her body, soft and flush, was intense. I brushed her hair off her face and just looked at her, taking in her vulnerable state and appealing femininity.

It wasn't to last.

Brianna rolled onto her side and her hand found my cock, still mostly hard, though not the steel dowel I had sported just minutes prior.

"Looks like somebody needs to be reheated," she said as she shifted her position and gobbled my length down her throat.

The intensity of it momentarily took my breath away.

It didn't take much to bring me back to a raging state of readiness but, even when it happened, Brianna did not stop with her mouth.

"It's been so long since I did this as well," she said with a sloppy mouthful, "I don't remember it being so much fun though."

Though, as much as I loved the feeling, I wanted something else.

"My turn," I demanded, as I pulled her on top of me.

We immediately began kissing again - seemingly unable to stop ourselves if our mouths were in the vicinity of the other - and our skin grew hot between us before Brianna sat up, needing to catch some air and cool her body. The view of her sitting on top of me, her full breasts and womanly curves just calling out her sensuality, caused my cock to twinge, an involuntary reaction that was not lost on my partner.

"Ooooooo," she purred, her mood changing to that of some sort of temptress, "somebody getting a little restless?"

I said nothing, rather just smiled and let her play her game, a game that I was most certainly benefiting from.

Brianna slid back and forth along my cock, her abundant wetness creating a slick and enjoyable ride. It seemed she was getting pleasure from it, and not just in teasing me, and I let her continue, as each time her hot sex settled over the head of my cock, the tiny vibrations of her body got me just a tiny bit harder, a tiny bit more ready.

"I wish I knew what it was like for you," I said in a moment of clarity.

"What's that?"

"What it feels like to have sex. I know I am not the first person who is curious to know what it feels like for their partner. Not sure why it popped into my head either."

She laid back down on my chest, her soft breasts pressing into me, and shoved her tongue into my ear, sending a shockwave of shivers through my body and making my cock swell to the point it was beginning to hurt.

"Imagine the best meal you ever had. Every single bit is amazing. It tickles all of the senses in your body as you become more and more full... but never feeling bloated or sick."

Her voice was breathy and erotic. Though I was not penetrating her, it was as if she was on the edge of an orgasm.

"And, then when I cum, it's not like it is a big 'whoosh' all at once. Instead, it's like a building inside of me. Kinda' like I have an overwhelming urge to pee, kinda' like I can't control my thoughts. It's all encompassing. And, again, I just feel so 'full.'"

She had stopped grinding on my cock and was instead wiggling ever so slightly just at the head of it, the tip of my cock tantalizingly close to entering back into the promised land.

"I've missed this," she whispered. "Being with a man. Feeling full."

I shifted slightly and, feeling the opportunity present itself, pushed my hips forward, sliding my entire length into her wet, warm pussy. Brianna gasped for her breath.

"Just fuck me," she demanded, her dirty, sexy persona back in the moment.

I complied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't take much longer for that portion of our evening to come to an end and, when it did, we found ourselves back in bed, after another shower to rinse off the sex induced sweaty stickiness that surely would have prohibited any sort of restful sleep.

"You started saying something," I said as the memory popped into my head.

"Hmm?"

"When we were having sex. You started saying something. 'Have you ever noticed...' But then you stopped."

It was late and, in the soft glow of the electronic LED's, she was having trouble keeping her eyes open.

"Oh," she murmured, "I was thinking that I have never seen the tribe doing anal. For all the sex they have just for the pleasure of it, I would think that they would."

I chuckled and kissed her on the forehead.

"Well," I whispered as I cuddled her into me and settled down for the night, "maybe we could teach them a thing or two."