Modern Biology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
739 Followers

Robin looked up after she had her shorts on and said, "I think I'm done for now. It's too hot. Our equipment is down by that bush, and I don't want to go back there yet."

Lilly scrambled off the rocks to joke with Robin, and Ryan trailed her with an annoyed look on his face. He was the only one in the group who hadn't been laid at least once. Could you blame him for being annoyed?

We retreated to a shaded cleft and Robin told our story while we waited for the heat to die down. Lilly had a lot of questions: did it feel good? are you sure it was from the resin? how long did it last? are there side effects?

We didn't have enough answers to satisfy Lilly's curiosity, and she leaned closer to Ryan as her questions mounted.

The fresh scent of evening air replaced the resinous scents of the afternoon, and we climbed out of the cleft to finish logging the 'Love Shrub' into our census. We took all the normal information, then we cut some twigs with the now-hardened resin and stowed it with the other specimens.

After dinner we sat around the dining table and went over our samples from the day's work. At the end we all watched Lilly pick up the bag of resinous twigs. She looked at it closely then said, "The affect this had on you could be unique." She looked from me to Robin and added, "It could have been a personal response to your situation."

"Maybe we should test it," Ryan suggested, and watched the expression on Lilly's face. He opened the bag, wafted the air over it to his nose and sniffed. "I don't smell much now. Maybe it cooled off too much. We need to heat it a little."

I saw concern flit through Lilly's expression, but also curiosity, and when she looked back at Ryan maybe a little lust. She looked from me to Robin, and then she pulled me outside to talk.

"Do you really think it's safe?" she asked. "You said it made you light-headed, and Robin said she was confused."

"None of those were big effects, and Robin's confusion was probably just natural," I said and watched Lilly's expression. "Are you concerned about the effect of the resin, or the effect of fucking Ryan?"

Lilly tossed her hands up in an exasperated gesture. "You know what I think of him. I don't want to reward him for being a jackass. But then, except for his little outburst this afternoon, he's been mostly okay."

She looked over to the hay shed where we first talked about Ryan. When she looked back, her expression told me that her mind was made up. She said, "It's research, right?" and poked me in the ribs. "Besides, I said you would do Robin as fast as I did Ryan, and now I have to catch up."

I started back to the lodge. Lilly caught up and tucked her hand into my elbow. "Would you promise me something?" she asked. I nodded in the dark, not really sure what she might want. "Ryan brags about how good he is—trying to impress me, I think—and that makes me think he's lying. I wouldn't want to get as hot as Robin got and have him flake out. Promise me that, if Ryan's a bust, you'll take care of me."

Plan B, that's me. It was probably good for all of us that it never happened.

Ryan scraped a little chip of the resin off a twig, into a spoon, and handed the spoon to Lilly. He watched and sniffed at the air while she heated the spoon over the propane stove. The resin melted and it's aroma drifted on the air.

Lilly sat down at the table next to Ryan and they faced each other. She held the spoon up between them, and they leaned over it to inhale the resin's fumes. Both of them said, "Oh God!" nearly in unison, and sat back away from each other.

Robin and I watched their expressions change through a spectrum of emotions that ended with them grinning at each other. They both seemed to forget that we watched. Ryan leaned toward Lilly with his hands on her knees and his cock bulging in his pants. She dabbed the resin off the spoon with her fingertip and wiped it on her throat.

Ryan bent over Lilly, and she lifted her chin so he could inhale the scent from her skin. Robin and I watched tension suddenly build in Ryan's body. He put one hand behind Lilly's neck and the other into her shirt. Lilly caught her breath and lifted her tits into his hand while she ground the heel of her hand against the front of Ryan's jeans.

Excitement overwhelmed them both. Ryan lifted Lilly off her chair and laid her out on the dining table. He pulled her shirt off and unhooked her bra. He sucked Lilly's tits, and she tugged down on the front of his jeans. He pulled her shorts down, and then her panties, and she raised her legs around his waist.

Ryan leaned over Lilly, and we could just hear her whisper, "Okay mister. I've been waiting for you to grow up. Now prove you did." For an instant we could see between his legs to Lilly's pussy glistening among her wet curls. Then Ryan thrust his thick shaft into her. She arched her back and bit off a short squeal while he took her.

Ryan drove himself into Lilly. The table rocked and creaked under them while their bodies slapped together, and then it leaned, and then it broke. Ryan, Lilly and the table all crashed to the floor. Ryan laughed and asked, "Are you okay?" Lilly barely nodded her reply and pulled Ryan back to her. He pushed himself into her again with hardly a break in their rhythm.

Robin leaned close by my side and I wrapped my arm around her waist. I inhaled her scent, and asked her, "Do I need to heat some more resin to get you to bed?"

Robin tore her eyes away from Ryan and Lilly and answered, "No resin tonight. Just you and me."

I found it easy to ignore the grunts and squeals from the kitchen once I had Robin alone again. The moonlight fell through the window and lit the middle of the floor. I dropped onto the edge of the bed and left Robin standing in the moonlight.

"I want to see you," I told her. "I didn't get a chance this afternoon." Robin took just a second to realize what I wanted. I undressed on the bed, she undressed in the moonlight, and I watched her naked body.

She was as I imagined her through her clothes. The moonlight and shadows etched the lines of her throat from her jaw to her shoulders. Her breasts were each hardly more than a handful, but they were round and firm. Her form flared from a narrow waist to her hips and around the twin curves of her butt. Her arms and legs were long and her muscles were well-defined.

I caught Robin's hand and pulled her down beside me. The taste of her mouth, the scent that rose from her throat, her firm breasts in my hand, her nipples between my fingers—they all excited me. My cock ached for Robin even before I pushed her down on her back.

"What are you doing?" she asked. Maybe it was her excitement that confused her. I kissed her throat and her breasts. I touched the tender skin inside her thighs and cupped my hand over the cloud of dark hair that curled between her legs.

I tasted the nectar on my fingers and told her, "I'm going down on you." I slipped to the floor between her legs and first bent over her to suck her tits. Robin stroked my hair. She sighed and pushed her nipple into my mouth. I brushed my lips down her belly, lifted her thighs apart, and kissed her warm, feminine center.

Robin's legs lay over my shoulders with her feet on my back. I held her hands at her hips while my tongue flicked along and over her hood. Her scent and her taste where strong and exciting. She writhed so that I had to let her hands go and grip her hips to hold her. Her breath came in shallow gulps.

I almost lost my hold on Robin when she came. She twisted and bucked in my arms, and I struggled to keep her in my mouth. Even with Robin's thighs closed around my head I could hear Lilly and Ryan outside the door laughing at the garbled noises she made.

Robin relaxed in my arms when her climax passed. I kissed her wet pussy lips and sucked on her hood. "Stop!" Robin said and tried to roll away from me. "I'm too sensitive!"

I turned Robin on the cot and climbed up beside her. I lifted her knee up to my side and held her head to my shoulder. I kissed her hair and whispered things into her ear that only lovers say. I opened her with my fingers and worked my cock into her.

Robin was sweaty and excited in my arms, and I wasn't going to take long to get off. I pressed my hand against the small of her back, and drove myself into her. I gasped into her ear and she bit my neck.

My orgasm hit me like a wave. I felt my essence gush from my balls, through my throbbing shaft, and deep into Robin's tight cunt. She said, "Don't stop, don't stop," as I started to relax, so I pounded into her again until I felt her grip me. She tossed her head back and clutched at my back until her second climax passed.

I relaxed as both of us finished, and I forgot that we were on a narrow cot. I slipped off the edge and fell backwards onto the floor with Robin on top of me. We laughed together, our voices settled into quiet murmurs, and we fell asleep tangled together on the floor.

When Robin and I made it into the kitchen the next morning we found Ryan with the toolbox from the truck open on the floor. He worked to fix the broken dining table, and Lilly—in just panties and a shirt that she left unbuttoned—was at the stove getting ready to make breakfast. I asked Robin, "Can you take over from Lilly for a little? I want to talk to her outside."

I tugged Lilly out the kitchen door and into the cool morning air so we could talk alone. She leaned back against the sun-warmed side of the lodge beside the kitchen door and let her shirt fall open. Before I could say anything she asked, "Did you and Robin get along last night—even without the resin?"

I had to grin. "I think so," I said. "She seemed pretty happy when we got up. You look pretty happy, too. Did you have any side effects from the resin?"

Lilly smiled, and I watched her breasts as she reached a hand out. She tucked four fingers into the waist of my jeans, tugged me closer, and spread her other hand open on my bare chest. "You know," she said. "Ryan doesn't have your experience, but his energy... I feel ten years younger this morning, and I'm a little sore. Do you count those as a side effects? If they aren't, then I don't see any."

She stood up from the wall, tipped her lips up under my chin, and said, "I like the way you look at me. Don't stop, okay?"

"I don't know why I would stop," I said. I held her shirt open for a moment before I asked, "Did Ryan behave last night?"

"He was okay," she said. "He really liked what he got last night. I think I can pussy-whip him into line—at least for a while." Lilly turned to go back inside, and I spanked her butt. She squealed and jumped through the door laughing.

Robin gave Lilly the fork she was using and started to make coffee. I knelt on the floor to help Ryan with the table, and we had it back together just minutes before breakfast was done.

We poured over maps while we ate and tried to lay out what we could get done that day. That and the daily status call to Theresa became our morning routine. The only thing that changed was that Robin switched rooms with Ryan and we became partners by night as well as by day.

A week passed before we broke that routine. That morning when the coffee was gone, Robin wrapped her hand around my arm and asked, "Can I come along when you call Theresa?"

I liked the company. We climbed into the truck and drove south to where the trail topped a pine-covered ridge, and the big desert basin to the north spread out two thousand feet below us. I could pick up a weak cellphone signal from there. I parked in the trees and we opened both doors to let the breeze waft through the cab. It took a few tries to get hold of Theresa, and while I tried Robin lifted the center console and slid over close to me to listen.

"We have a problem," Theresa said. "The most important thing for you to know is that I'll be there in about two hours. I'm on the freeway now, and we can talk as long as the signal holds."

The connection wasn't great, but I told her, "I can hear you for now."

Theresa went on,"The mine's water plan fell through. The rancher who was going to sell them water also plans to sell water down state, and he wants the mine to pay market value. The market value hasn't even been set yet, but it'll be high. The engineers say the mine probably won't be viable with those costs.

"There might be an alternative supply, but Kelly hasn't been able to negotiate with the other rancher."

The signal dropped. I had a hard time getting my mind off Robin close beside me, while I dialed again, and then again. When I got through, I put Theresa on the speaker and asked "Who's Kelly?"

"Kelly Smith," Theresa said. "She's the mine's representative in most of their public dealings, and our client for most purposes. You'll get to meet her because she's going to be at the lodge this afternoon for a meeting."

"Shit!" Robin said.

"Our problem is that if they can't arrange a new water plan then construction will be postponed indefinitely," Theresa said, "And our work will be suspended immediately."

"We're almost a month from the end of the contract," I said. "What are they supposed to do with partial results?"

"Nothing," Theresa answered. "They'll have to start over again, but I don't want to see that happen. The new contract probably won't be mine."

The signal dropped again, and while I redialed Robin asked, "How are they going to have a meeting at the lodge? It's a mess. The whole place smelled like sex this morning." She plucked at the front of the tee shirt she wore and said, "Oh wait. Maybe it's just me."

Theresa answered and we talked through a broken signal for a few more seconds. She said, "The other people there this afternoon will be Abel Gutierrez—the rancher—and his attorney, David Ganz."

"I'm getting off the freeway now," Theresa said, "so there isn't much point to trying to keep this up. I'll see you when I get there."

I turned the key in the ignition to check the time. "It's eight," I said, "And the day is already a mess."

"Yeah," Robin said, "But now we have like two hours instead of needing to hurry into the field before it gets too hot. It's nice up here, and we have time..."

Robin tilted her mouth up to me in an unmistakable 'kiss me' gesture. I wasn't going to turn her down. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, pulled her too me, and slipped my hand under her tee shirt to play with her nipple. She pushed herself back into my hand and her excitement sent a rush through my body.

I broke our kiss to study Robin's expression. She smiled back and told me, "I haven't done it in a car since I was eighteen. It was terrible then. I wonder if I'm any better at it now."

"I'm not sure I can give you any pointers," I said. "I never got much practice at it, and never at eight in the morning."

Robin slid away from me and said, "If you don't want to, then just say so."

I caught her before she got very far away. "Oh God, Robin," I said. "Don't be so touchy." I wrapped my arm around her again, inhaled beside her neck and said, "Hey, you do smell like sex!"

Robin tried to push me away and said, "Look who's talking!"

I held her close and nuzzled below her ear. I whispered, "I'm not complaining," and tasted the tender skin below her ear. "You taste like sex, too. How can that turn me on so much?" My hard-on already bulged in my pants.

I pulled my jeans down to free my cock, and Robin peeled her shorts and panties off. Then we had to figure out who would be on top. First I tried, but I banged my head on the door frame and Robin laughed in my ear. Robin climbed over me and that worked, but she elbowed the steering wheel and the horn shattered the morning calm.

Robin stroked my cock with both hands. I pulled her mouth to mine with my arm around her neck and reached between her thighs. Her short curls were tangled and crusty from the night before, but I parted the hair, and then her pussy lips.

"You're already wet." I told her. I pushed two fingers into her and added, "Really wet."

"Yeah, now scoot down," Robin said. She lifted herself on one knee and guided my cock between her legs. "Oh God," she said when she lowered herself with the head of my cock in her, and "Oh God," again when she settled her weight on my hips with my shaft inside her.

Robin pushed herself up with one hand on my chest and started grinding herself against me. She smiled and kissed my face at first, but then her excitement took over. She closed her eyes and let her mouth sag open, then she laid herself on my shoulder.

I kissed her face and felt her juice trickle down around my balls. Her skin was slick with sweat. She pushed my hands away when I tried to hold her. Her elbow hit the horn again as she flailed, and when her climax took her she hit it again.

Robin collapsed on me when her spasms passed. She was warm and soft against me, but I wasn't done. I lifted her with one hand under her ribs and the other under her thigh. "What are you doing now?" she asked.

I was too excited to answer, and she would know soon enough anyway. I lowered her on my shaft, then lifted her again. Robin caught her breath and pushed against my chest to help. I pumped her up and down on my cock and forced a little breath out of her each time. I held her down when I came. I bucked my hips under her and groaned at the head liner while I emptied my balls.

She kissed my face as I relaxed, and I stroked her back and her butt. The taste of her mouth, her sexy scent, the way her body felt in my hands all excited me again. I broke off our kiss when I was getting too excited and said, "We need to go back and tell Lilly and Ryan what's going on."

We found Ryan sprawled across the dining table, apparently asleep, with his pants and underwear around his ankles. Lilly was at the sink washing dishes. "What did you do to Ryan?" I asked.

It was Ryan who answered. He propped himself up on his elbows. "Titty fuck and blow job," he said. "Oh man, she's good."

"He's been behaving, so I thought he deserved a reward," Lilly said and asked, "We heard you honking. What was that about?"

Robin laughed and said, "It meant that maybe I'm too uncoordinated for sex in a truck," and Lilly laughed.

"Enough fun," Lilly said, "We need to get to work pretty soon or it's going to be too hot to get much done."

"Plans changed," I said. We gave them Theresa's news while Robin made another pot of coffee, and then we sat around the table with more questions than answers.

Each of us took a turn in the shower. The lodge doesn't have hot water, so no-one dawdled. I was toweling off when Theresa got there, and I found them at the kitchen table again.

It was Lilly who asked, "Why are they meeting here? It seems like a random choice."

"For Abel's sake," Theresa explained. "His ranch is in the valley south of here. He doesn't go into town very often and he's not comfortable in town. He also didn't want to meet at his house. It had something to do with his wife, or wives, I'm not sure. Meeting here was Kelly's idea, and since y'all are here she asked me to make the arrangements."

Theresa wrinkled her nose and said, "We have some work to do. This place needs to look clean and impersonal when they get here. Right now it smells like bacon." She sniffed the air and said, "Maybe sex and bacon."

Robin blurted, "So it wasn't just me!" then covered her mouth while we laughed.

Theresa shook her head and went on, "For my client's sake you should make sure there aren't girl things in the guy's room or guy things in the girl's room. Right now she might wonder how much time you spend on work and how much on recreation. Make sure the bathroom is clean, and there aren't any personal items left in there. You can put things back together any way you like after this is over."

I got up from the table and looked out through the kitchen door. "It gets awfully hot indoors in the afternoon," I said, "There's a picnic table under the trees on the other side of the lodge, and a tarp that we can hang over it. That might be a better place to talk."

NotWise
NotWise
739 Followers