Modern Family Affair Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was apparently too much for even a massive anal whore like Alex Dunphy to take without crying out in pure pain, and then whimpering so pathetically it kind of broke Claire's heart. Or at least it would have done, if Alex hadn't confessed multiple times to getting a sadistic thrill out of this kind of pain, and Claire could've been wrong, but she could definitely hear an undertone of pleasure, at least from the whimpers that followed.

Admittedly that could have been Claire seeing what she wanted too, but she seemed to be proven wonderfully right when after savouring the wonderful moment she began pushing forwards, causing a deafening cry of pleasure out of her total anal slut of a daughter. Something which Claire had to pause to gloat about of course.

"Oh yes, moan for me you little whore! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, moan you fucking anal slut! Oh fuck yeah!" Claire gleefully encouraged, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, tell me how much you love it! Tell me how much my youngest daughter loves two dicks up her big fat ass. Her Mommy's dick, oooooooooooh, and her big sister's. Oh yes, tell me!"

"I do! I love it Mommy!" Alex immediately whimpered, "I love having two cocks up my ass. Yours and Haley's cocks! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, please Mommy, fuck me! Mmmmmmmmm, give me every single inch of those big cocks so you can double fuck my big fat ass. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

The encouragement quickly became incoherent as Claire restarted the butt stuffing, which she had only paused momentarily so she could be guaranteed that her daughters would hear the nasty words. Both of them! Admittedly she was mostly focused on Alex right now, with very good reason considering it was her butt hole that was being stretched like never before, but Claire made sure to keep an eye on Haley to make sure she had learned her lesson.

Happily her proper place seemed to have finally sunk in, as she was looking up at her Dom Mom with nothing but love and devotion, and without a hint of jealousy. Well, maybe jealous of Alex getting her ass obscenely stretched, but that was exactly what Claire wanted. Oh yes, Claire had gotten what she wanted, namely both her baby girls as her shameless butt sluts.

Of course Alex quickly proved herself the biggest butt slut in the whole family by mostly crying out in pleasure as her big butt was double stuffed, and the fact that it slid out easier than with Haley. It might be a different story over time, but they would never be able to redo taking their anal cherries, so perhaps in a way Alex would always be the bigger butt slut.

But that was okay, it was only by a small margin, and Claire was completely devoted to giving her girls what they so desperately needed, as was obvious from their made for fucking asses. Something which again Alex seemed to be only too happy to prove, making Claire love her that much more.

Alex loved Haley with all her heart, but at times like this it was hard to imagine what life would be like if it was just the two of them anymore. Because truly, she may not love their mother in the same way, but that only made their relationship truly perfect. This way Haley had someone who could truly give her the anal domination she needed, and Alex could get it even better than before while both sisters continued being in love with each other.

It was a win, win, win. Because Haley could have ass fucked her for the rest of their lives, and hopefully she still would behind their mother's back, and she could never have given her this level of intense rectum wrecking. Well, maybe with a lesser top, but it just wouldn't have been the same without that other top being the woman who gave them life.

Which Alex definitely focused on, along with likely the rest of her family, as her Mommy's thighs came to rest against her big butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that huge second dildo had been buried within her bowels, alongside the equally big one. Oh yes, Alex's big fat ass was double stuffed by her big sister and Mom, intensifying the perverted pleasure to the point where she thought she was going to cum on the spot.

She probably would have if her loving mother hadn't given her a few long seconds to recover from the intensity of the moment, while allowing all three of them to savour it. Although it was touching go when she finally pulled her hips back and then pushed them forwards, repeating the process in a steady rhythm, and thus officially giving Alex her first ever double ass fucking.

Immediately Alex wanted to beg for more. Beg for her own mother, and ideally her own sister, to destroy her fat ass! Slam fuck it like the whore hole it was. To make her cum with two cocks up her butt like the anal whore she was. And normally she would try and fight, but what she was doing was just too intense, and it felt like she physically needed it. Not an orgasm, or even multiple orgasms, as was often the case for her when it came to ass fucking.

No, what she needed more than anything else was to have her butt brutalized like never before. That's what she needed more than oxygen right now. Unfortunately as much as she tried she just couldn't string a coherent sentence together.

Luckily for Alex, Haley could, and took mercy on her by translating her whimpers, cries and moans of pleasure, "Mommy, I think Alex wants to cum."

"Really?" Claire smirked, stopping in her tracks to allow Alex to reply, "Is that true honey? Does my little girl wanna cum for me and her sister? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, does my super brainy daughter want to cum with two big dicks up her big fat butt? Huh? Does Alex Dunphy want to cum from being double ass fucked by her Mommy and big sister? Huh? Well do you sweetie?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Alex cried out loudly, "Please Mommy, fuck me! Oooooooooooh, fuck me and make me cum!"

"Oh Alex, mmmmmmmm, you know you have to do better than that." Haley grinned.

Alex planned too, but she kept getting interrupted, however rather than point that out in a quip she simply wept, "Please make me cum, please make me cum, please make me cum, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddddd, pound me! Pound my slutty little ass hole! Please? Wreck my whore ass! Make those big meaty cheeks bounce and shake for you. Treat me like the slut I am! The double anal slut! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, I'm my family's little double anal slut! I want my Mommy and big sister to destroy my big fat ass and make me cum! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, make me cum, oh please, ah fuck, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Finally Alex got what she wanted, and even just a slight increase in pleasure made it impossible for her to think accurately. Well, she was just about able to notice when she came harder than ever before, her cum squirting out of her cunt and against Haley stomach more frequently and violently than ever before, and the overwhelming love she felt for her two favourite family members.

Something she normally felt anyway, especially for Haley, but this was extra special as despite everything their mother had done to them, and to her, Haley started pounding her ass again. It was intense enough when the dildos had been moving together, packed in so tightly that they had no choice but to move together although just one-person thrusting, but now there was two it switched techniques, somehow making this even better. And making Alex happy, because it was a sign that part of Haley would always be a top.

Haley was sure about that. She was pretty happy being her Mom's bitch, but even the most submissive person in the world would have probably fucked Alex's ass in that moment. It was just so big, juicy and fuck-able. The perfect ass. Honestly, she was surprised it took her so long to do it again.

Only no, because the look she got from her mother reminded her of why, Haley so terrified of that look. But she just couldn't stop, as Alex's ass was so very addictive. God, she loved this ass more than life itself. Which she proved once again by pounding up into her little sister as hard as she could, making sure that this double anal was truly a rectum wrecking. Which wasn't exactly hard given what she had been through, but she wanted to make this even harder that.

It certainly seemed like she succeeded, given how hard and frequently she was making her baby sister cum for her. And really, any future price was worth paying for that. Although ironically it seems that the older woman was trying to make them both pay for it by literally ruining Haley's favourite fuck hole.

Which would actually be a pretty effective way of punishing her, if it was possible to truly ruin it, but honestly Haley doubted it, as no matter what she seemed to do to Alex the greedy ass slut seemed to want more. Although, even she had never been this anally abused before. Hell, not even what Haley had gone through could compare to this. And yet, mother and daughter kept fucking that whore hole, hammering that ass hole with every ounce of their strength.

Of course Haley didn't waste her breath trying to out do her stubborn mother, because she knew she was in trouble already. Also she was physically and mentally exhausted by the depravity of the situation, so much so that she could have probably cum from it alone. Of course combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and being able to stare into Alex's beautiful face the entire time, Haley came over and over again.

Not quite as intense as what Alex was feeling, what she herself had felt when it was she who was getting double butt fucked, however it was still pretty intense. And of course all these things made their Mom cum too, it was so obvious, sadly signifying it was the beginning of the end.

Thankfully because of the aforementioned stubbornness of the mother it lasted even longer than Haley thought it would, but eventually even Claire Dunphy was forced to stop what she loved, in this case sodomizing her daughter with two big dicks.

However in a sign of just how into this she had been she used every ounce of strength she had to brutalize Alex's butt, to the point where she literally had nothing left to give, and collapsed down onto the sweaty bodies of her offspring. Which kind of made Haley feel like she was getting crushed, but it was totally worth it to truly enjoy such a perverted moment. Besides, she had never felt closer to her favourite family members than in that moment.

Claire then smacked those meaty cheeks as hard as she could so she had the attention of her daughters, rolled off of Alex's back and ordered, "Turn around and spread your cheeks bitch! Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, show me and Haley our handiwork. Show your Mommy and your big sister the slutty little butt hole we gaped wide open."

"Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, show us that gape!" Haley enthusiastically, if tiredly, agreed, "Show us your gaping ass hole Alex! You know how much we love it."

Alex had cried out pathetically as her Mom's dick was removed from her slutty little butt, which caused her sister's dick to pop out with it, leaving her poor ass left incredibly empty and unloved. Although there was something to be said for the feeling of her most private hole left so widely and deeply stretched open. God, it made her feel like such a slut.

Especially when she was showing it off, like right now. Admittedly it took her a few long minutes to summon the strength to do it, something thankfully her tops were very understanding with considering the circumstances. Then she finally did as she was told, getting up, turning around, and spreading her cheeks so that her two favourite family members could get the best possible look at the ass they had thoroughly gaped.

"Wow..." Haley murmured after just staring into Alex's bowels via that gaping crater, before asking, "Is that how my butt looks Mommy? You know, after you and Alex double fuck it?"

"Mmmmmmmm, yes it does." Claire grinned wickedly, "Mommy's baby girls look soooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddd, when they gape for her. Mmmmmmmm, especially after double anal. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, their cute little butt holes gape so good for Mommy. It's so fucking hot. I love it. And do you know what else Mommy loves? When they clean up after themselves."

"We love it too Mommy." Haley grinned back, "Mmmmmmmm, we love sucking your cock after it's been up our butts. Please, give me and Alex the privilege of sharing your big cock again. We want to suck Alex's yummy ass cream off of your big beautiful dick. Please let us! Please? We want it so bad, right Alex?"

Truthfully Alex wanted those juices all to herself, but she could never deny Haley anything, "Oh yes, please Mommy, give it to us. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, let us share that yummy butt cream."

"Well, since it is a special occasion." Claire said, "Go ahead, just be sure to put on a show for Mommy."

"Yes Mommy." Haley eagerly replied.

"Yes Mommy." Alex replied shortly afterwards.

"Oh, and girls..." Claire quickly added, "Start with Haley's strap-on. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, I want you to end with my dick."

This time the response really was simultaneous as Haley unstrapped the dildo and then held it up to her lips while Alex moved as fast as she could join her on the bed in their current exhausted state. In the wonderful surprise Haley waited for her, meaning both sisters stuck out their tongues and slid it over the ass flavoured dick at the same time.

Which was a process they repeated for several long minutes, licking the butt cream coated strap-on, but it was also nice, their tongues romantically meeting in the middle a few times. They then took turns taking the toy into their mouths, Haley doing it first because there was a limit to her generosity. Something which ones annoyed Alex about her sister, but right now she could only smile fondly, and then eagerly taking her turn pushing the yummy flavoured treat into her mouth.

Over and over again they repeated that process, going deeper each time, until they were deep throating every inch of that ass flavoured cock. Haley was of course the first to do it, as she had way more experience sucking cock, but after all her training Alex wasn't far behind, barely struggling at all to take the entire length, and she was even able to hold that position for a few long seconds.

They then continued sucking that dildo for a little while, even though there wasn't any more yummy anal juice to clean, simply to put on a show for their beloved Mommy. Of course they switched over to the other dick as soon as they had permission, and if anything sucked it even more passionately. Probably because it was attached to their precious Mommy, who chuckled wickedly and offered up the usual encouragement.

"Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, suck that cock! Get every inch down your slutty little throats! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, get every drop of your butt cream! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that's so hot! Mommy loves it when her girls share. Oh yes, play nice girls. Play real nice, mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah!" Claire gleefully encouraged, becoming even more graphic after the switchover happened, "Now suck Mommy's dick! Yessssssssssss, Mommy loves it when her baby girls suck her dick. Especially after she's used it to stuff their butts. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, suck Alex's big fat ass off Mommy's cock! That's it you sluts! Oh yeah, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, suck it! Suck it good! Take every single inch down your slutty little whore throats! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

As always Alex and Haley love these words, especially as their Mom reach down to stroke their hair as further encouragement. It wasn't always the case, but this time, both sisters looked up at their mother at the same time, and the three Dunphy women exchanged a soft smile. And in that moment, as far as Alex was concerned, things were perfect.

She still had a butt busting top in her life, and Haley now knew exactly what Alex felt when she took it up the ass. More importantly, she was still getting to date her sister. In fact, it might be even better now, as she got to submit to her fellow bottom, making Alex feel even more like a submissive slut. Also the double anal was pretty fucking awesome. Oh yes, life was perfect within this modern family affair.


12