Sex With the Modern Family

Story Info
Claire Dunphy has sex with husband's job nemesis Gil Thorpe.
2.3k words
4.31
19.2k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allow me to introduce you the characters of the hit sitcom Modern Family.

The episode deals with members of the Dunphy family.

This is a parody of a future, never released season. The part that didn't air on TV.

Phil Dunphy bet it all on a realty business that went belly-up during the pandemic. Now he owes it all and then some to his nemesis, realtor mogul, Gil Thorpe.

Where Phil lost everything and spiraled into depression. Gil "The Thorpedo" Thorpe made millions and now is a VIP Realtor to the rich and famous.

Claire Dunphy returns home from her afternoon 5K jog. At age 42 and despite three kids, Claire has the bod of a sexy athlete. As an avid runner, Claire finds running relaxing where she gets some "me time." But not today.

Inside her head Claire is a mess.

"I can't fucking believe Phil. He's lost it all! Our savings, the house mortgage, even the kids 529 investments. Not that Hailee needs it being a college drop-out. And Alex is taking a break from pressures of her first year at MIT to "find herself". And Luke! In Europe, back-packing in Ukraine! What the hell has this family come to?!"

Sweat rolled down the back of Claire's neck. Her short cut, dirty-blonde hair was wet and sticking to her skin by the temples and ears.

Claire walked into the Dunphy home. She didn't even bother to check if anyone was around. She was in no mood for any family. She kicked off her running shoes in the foyer, not bothering to look where they landed. She was up the stairs and pulling off her sweat laden tank-top, running bra, and shorts. They landed in the hamper as she turned the shower on.

In the shower, her mind tumbled over the huge fight last night with her husband, Phil.

The cuckold moron made an insane deal with Gil Thorpe. Claire and their daughters have to work for Gil's realty firm doing PR at parties. Basically party it up with millionaire VIPS to help Thorpe make sales. A side bonus for Gil is for Claire to sleep with him. Ridiculous! But it would serve Phil right. Claire should sleep with Gil as a token of gratitude for Gil not throwing them out of their house! Seeing as how Gil owned the mortgage on it now. Not to mention, Phil's realty business as well. Maybe for all of Gil's machismo and arrogant bullshit, he had some balls. Unlike her own husband.

Without telling Phil, Claire even went to her Dad, Jay, in hopes of a bail out. But that gold-digging slut, Gloria talked Jay out of it.

Forget about her brother, Mitchell. He's living pay check to pay check. Taxes and cost of living are so absurd in California. Mitchell and Cam are barely saving for their kids college, let alone their retirement.

By the time Claire finished her shower, she had decide.

She was going to sleep with Gil Thorpe. Not because her loser of a husband, Phil, begged her to. But because she decided to. Claire wanted to get come control back in this hopeless situation. "Screw it. Whatever it takes."

Claire walked out of the bathroom. Her skin still damp in areas and her hair not blow dried. Her jaw hit the floor when she saw a man standing in the middle of her bedroom.

"Hey what's up Claire?!", said Gil Thorpe with a sheepish grin.

"Wah...wha, what are you doing here?, stuttered Claire. Her skull barely keeping her eyes in their sockets.

Gil glanced around the room and took a few steps towards the window. "I'm here to begin to collect some of what's coming to me."

Claire's spine went cold, and her toes began to feel numb. After her fight with Phil last night, she did decide to sleep with Gil. But she only told Phil of her decision this morning. How the fuck did this asshole get the jump on things so quick?

Gil slowly crossed the room towards Claire. Suddenly she was aware that she only had a towel wrapped around her. It barely covered her crotch and she hadn't gotten her underwear yet.

"Hey Gil. Gimme some time to get all gussied up for you. I'll come over to your house tonight. You'll get a nice surprise with some lingerie I'll pick out."

Claire could barely keep her voice from cracking as a panic attack was building in the pit of her stomach.

"Maybe some wine. Then I'll give you a lap dance. Ok, so a lot of wine." Claire joked nervously.

"Claire, Claire, Claire. MILF of the year, Claire!

Gil was standing only a foot or tow in front of her. He gently reached his index finger out and pressed it over her lips.

"Hush, darlin'. I'm gonna take good care of you and the girls. You'll finally feel what it's like having a real man inside you. I mean with you. Actually, I mean both." Now his grin was more wolfish.

Claire was looking up at him. Realizing he was more than a head taller than her. Gil was broad shouldered and much thicker set than Phil.

Claire was feeling a bit lightheaded. This was all happening too fast. Claire Dunphy always took control. She always set the tone in any situation with Phil. For the first time she felt lost. She wasn't in control.

"Wai..wait, what do you mean take care of me AND the girls.?"

Gil's reply sounded stern.

"It's a package deal Claire. But that's not important right now." There was no grin on his face now.

"Turn around darlin'." Gil said it gently, but Claire could feel it was more of a command.

Claire turned facing away from Gil. Her eyes searched into the bathroom, watching the mistiness evaporating from her hot shower.

She felt Gil's body behind her, not pressing into her but just enough to know he was very close.

His lips brushed past the slope of her neck from behind. His hands were at her hips. From under her towel, they were sliding up her sides then past her ribs.

Claire's body gave an uncontrolled shudder. His hands were big. They covered a lot of area quickly as they slide up her body. But it wasn't until Gil's hands lightly cupped her breasts, that she saw how huge his hands were. Claire's towel opened and fell onto the carpet.

In one easy move, Gil firmly squeezed Claire's breasts and pulled her backwards into him. Simultaneously his warm breath was at her neck.

"I've always wanted to get my hands on your perky little tits." His tongue began to lap at the crook of her neck while his rough calloused fingers and palm began to grope and squeeze Claire's breasts.

"Ohhnn....", a moan escaped Claire's lips. Her nipples were so hard they was aching from the fondling.

The back of Claire's left upper inside thigh could feel the growing erection in Gil's pants. It's firmness began to press against her.

"You want me, Claire? I need to hear you say you want the Thorpedo!."

Gil began to suck at the side of her neck. Claire moaned more longingly. This time intentionally. No longer trying to hide or hold back what her body was aching for.

Claire was not surprised by her reply. "Ahh...uhhn, I'm so turned on right now. I hate you!

There was a hawkish glimmer in Gil's eyes. He had wanted to fuck Phil Dunphy's wife from the first time he saw her.

"And yet, Claire...say what you want."

"I want it! Give it to me you bastard. I want the Thorpedo!

Gil's much larger upper body leverage bent Claire forward.

Claire felt his hand at the base of her neck, firmly bend her over.

She heard him expertly undo his pants with the other hand, hearing his clothing fall to the carpet behind her feet.

"Oh Claire, you are so fucking hot!

Claire felt his wet smegma smear up her inner thigh and lower buttocks as he guided it to her engorged camel toe.

They both heard the wetness of her arousal as the tip of his throbbing phallus pressed passed her inner vulva.

Claire's groan was deep and guttural as she felt the pressure of Gil's large erection sliding slowly into her. His rhythmic, slow and shallow grinding began to stretch her to accommodate him. Claire's vaginal lubrication started to flow freely, stimulated but her arousal and Gil's rampant penis. Gil, applied increased but slow pressure on his thrusts, sinking his erection deeper inside Claire.

Claire's moans, rose in pitch until she gave an ecstatic yelled Claire, as she felt her vagina stretch around Gil's thick, hard shaft. Reflexively Claire rose onto her tip toes. A feeble attempt to shallow out Gil's penetration.

"Gawd damn! You are one tight bitch!" Gil wanted more. He rewarded his patience and thrust suddenly with his hips, eager to bury his entire huge cock inside Claire's dripping wet pussy.

A pleasure filled scream began to escape from Claire, only to be stifled, as Gil's large hand covered her mouth. Repeated screams were muffled, as Gil thrust balls deep over and over into Claire's quivering pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah! This what you were begging for?!"

Gil increased the power of his thrusts, as the moist slapping sounds of his crotch slammed against Claire's ass cheeks. Claire's second orgasm made her upper body partially limp and she was bent over almost in half. Gil grabbed the back of her head by her damp hair, snapping her head back. His other hand pinned both her wrists at the small of her back.

"I this how your husband fucks you? He treat you like the nasty whore you are?!

Claire's words were whimpers, as she was fucked by a rag doll.

Gil stopped his thrusting suddenly, and pulled Claire by her hair to stand straight. He kept his girthy cock buried inside her. Claire's vaginal juices had flowed down her thighs and her ass crack was layered with both of their sweat.

Gil brought his lips close to Claire's ear.

"Who does this dripping wet pussy belong to?"

Claire had been pounded so good that words were not coming to her quickly like they usually do.

Gil, slid his cock almost out, but then rammed all the way to the hilt, fast and hard.

The force, caused Claire up onto her tip toes, and her eyes popped open.

"Ooaanhh! Oh fuck! Yours...It's yours! Claire spatted out pleading with ecstasy.

"Get on your fucking knees!" Gil ordered Claire while turning her around.

His erection slid out of her and Claire knelt with her lips only inches away from the engorged bulbous tip of his cock. She got a good long look as the beast that plowed her so deep moments ago.

Gil's hand caressed Claire's hair. Her gorgeous blue eyes looked up at him almost in awe. As if something had awakened inside her that she had not felt in years.

Claire instinctively knew what Gil wanted. She saw the wetness glistening all over his cock and began to go to work with her mouth.

"Hhnnmm, yeah...," Gil moaned. "Put your hands behind your back. Fuck my cock with your throat."

There was no sense of time by now. Claire's jaw ached and spit and mucous was dripping down her chest from a thick blanket of it building up on her chin.

"Aaagh fuck me!" Gil cheered as his orgasm rocked him. He released jets of semen over Claire's face over and over. His legs quivered, and he popped the tip of his cock back in Claire's mouth. "Suck off the last drops."

Epilogue:

Gil Thorpe and Claire fucked again, this time on the bed she shares with her husband Phil. Before leaving the Dunphy house Gil went to the kitchen to grab a beer for the road.

The fridge was already open. Hailee Dunphy was bent over. Her ripe apple bottom was up in the air in tight shorts that revealed the bottom of her ass cheeks.

Gil grinned ear to ear. "Is there a cold beer in there?"

"Eek! You startled the crap out of me! Oh...? Who are you?" asked Hailee.

"Oh you must know me. I'm Gil Thorpe. I work with your Dad."

"No I don't know you working with my Dad. Hey, yeah, I heard you on the radio. You recently sold a house to the Kardashians! " Now Hailee was interested.

"Guilty. I'm afraid." Gil smiled w/ his pearly whites.

"Wow! That's amazing! You must meet lots of celebrities." Said Hailee enviously.

"Hey I have a new property for sale. I'll be showing it to Megan The Stallion. DO you know who that is?

Hailee almost fell off her chair. "WHAT! Stop messing with me! Are you serious?"

"Heh, heh. Only if you want. I'll can show you around the property tomorrow afternoon. Maybe afterwards we can grab a bite?"

"Hell yeah!" Hailee walked over, batted her long eyelashes. "Gimme your phone. I'll put my number in and you can text me the details."

A few minutes later, Gil was stepping out the door, a beer in his hand.

A petite, black haired young woman bumps into him at the doorway.

"Hey, watch it!...Oh I'm so sorry! I thought it was one of my annoying family members." Alex blushed, realizing that she was the klutz. Gil is taken aback by how attractive the girl is. He fights to avoid staring at the cleavage of her buxom breasts that have already popped off a button from her blouse.

"No it's my bad. Hope I didn't hurt you." Both were aware of the obvious size difference with Gil towering over her petite frame. Alex adjusts her black framed eyeglasses. She begins to blush because she's had a crush on Gil Thorpe ever since he was a speaker at her high school graduation. She could never admit it but during her Freshman college days, she used to have sex dreams about him. Running into him now, was so random. She was feeling giddy like a school girl. Alex suddenly then realized a great opportunity on how to spend her summer. What are the chances, that Mr. Thorpe would be nice enough to give her an internship and mentor her.