Modern Fuck-ily: A Sisterly Lust

Story Info
Kinky lesbian anal submission sex between sisters.
9.4k words
4.73
68.3k
144
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Kinky lesbian anal submission sex between sisters.

Note 1: This is dedicated to MTL17 who requested the fantasy.

Note 2: This is a sexual parody of Modern Family, at a time when Alex is eighteen and Haley is twenty.

Note 3: This is a special Geek Pride Story as Haley awakens the inner slut in our nerdy protagonist Alex.

Note 4: Thanks for Tex Beethoven, and Robert for editing this story.

Modern Fuck-ily: A Sisterly Lust

"Stop staring at my tits, you little lez slut," Haley teased around the kitchen island... even though she knew her hard nipples could be seen if you were paying any attention to her black nightie... her robe being open.

"Haley!" Alex gasped self-righteously, even though that's exactly what she was doing. And was being, for that matter; especially where her sister was concerned, she was definitely a lez slut, and at 5'1", she was certainly little. Ever since their sexual relationship had begun a couple months ago, she'd been helplessly addicted to her sister's sweet pussy and perky tits.

She knew it was wrong, and she knew it was risky, but her numerous assignations with Haley had awakened a side of her she hadn't heretofore known existed. Alex had always had very little interest in boys, although she had feigned some on occasion so as not to stand out, but it wasn't until she'd tasted her sister's pussy a couple months ago that she'd accepted her sexuality... and she now knew she was one hundred percent lesbian.

Haley on the other hand, was a freewheeling bisexual, having eaten pussy quite a few times in high school and since, as well as welcoming cock in all three of her holes. She loved sex in just about any form. She also loved the two polar opposite personas she could adopt during sex. With men she was submissive, and usually did just about anything the guy ordered her to (she had a dozen wild stories of doing things she shouldn't have, but had gone right ahead and done without a contrary thought, in the heat of sexual submission); while with women she tended to be the dominant, as she discovered girls loved servicing her, and her pussy turned out to have an addicting taste and scent to it, that had girls coming back over and over... for instance three years after graduating, her high school English teacher Mrs. Walker was still servicing her weekly.

Haley said, "Haley what? You are staring at me."

"Well, whether I am or not, Mom and Dad could come down at any second," Alex warned, in part to redirect the focus, feeling her cheeks burning red... like they often did these days whenever she was around Haley. Her mind and body were continually fighting her conflicting emotions of, on the one hand, guilt for doing wrong, and they should cease and desist this taboo incestuous relationship, versus on the other hand, the completely uncontrollable, unbridled, insatiable lust that was consuming her mind, body and soul.

"Mmmmmmm," Haley said, a wicked idea popping into her head. She'd been impressed by how submissive Alex was, and by how kinky a freak she also was. For example, even whenever she said no, with a little persuasion the answer always became yes... her submissive side always coming to the fore in Haley's favour. And Alex was the biggest ass slut she'd ever been with. Sure Haley liked a nice dick in her ass, although she preferred getting double penetrated If she was going to take something in her backdoor, but Alex always came the hardest from getting her big ass pounded. Alex also, much to Haley's surprise considering her nerdish persona, developed a nasty, slutty mouth whenever she was horny.

"Oh God, what now?" Alex asked, knowing that tone, and that look on her sister's face. Last time she'd had that look, Alex had ended up eating her sister in the bathroom at a restaurant while the rest of the family were eating dessert... Haley wickedly pointing out a sad truth: Alex's favourite dessert was Haley's pussy... which it definitely was.

"Oh, nothing," Haley replied, a vision of innocence, "Just a few fun tasks."

"What does that even mean?" Alex asked, already worried.

"Easy peasy. I'll assign you a few tasks, and after you complete each of them, I'll let you eat my pussy; and then, once you complete them all, you'll get that cute ass of yours fucked," Haley said.

"What kind of tasks?" Alex asked, even though her first response should have been to flee the house. But instead curiosity, the promise of Haley's tasty pussy, and before long, even getting her backdoor reamed, all combined in a perfect storm to get her pussy tingling.

"Oh, whichever ones pop into my head," Haley replied airily.

"That... is the scariest thing I've ever heard," Alex said, knowing Haley had a superlatively twisted mind.

"So now that we're agreed, your first task is to ask Mom whether you should shave your pussy," Haley said.

"What?" Alex gasped. "No way."

"No way what?" Claire asked, coming into the kitchen.

Alex stammered, "N-n-nothing, Mom."

"It's obviously not nothing," Claire said. "Sweetheart, you can ask me anything. We're all adults here." Truth was, Claire had been worrying about the inevitable change in her relationship with her daughters... where it went from mom and daughters with a clear hierarchy, to one more egalitarian. The prospect of empty nest syndrome terrified her, and before she had to head down that road, she wanted to make sure she had great relationships with all three of her children, filled with mutual trust and openness.

"Hear that Alex? You can ask Mom anything," Haley said, as she sidled behind her and squeezed her sister's booty, the island blocking her mother from seeing it.

"Honey, yes you can ask or tell me anything," Claire said, wanting... actually rather desperate for... that open communication, even as she was a little nervous about what was about to be asked on this occasion.

"It's nothing," Alex said, swatting inaccurately at her sister's flighty hand.

"It's not nothing," Haley insisted. "You're eighteen now, and this is something all women should do. I do it, and I bet Mom does too."

"Haley, please," Alex begged, this conversation so embarrassing.

Claire, now curious and concerned, asked, "Do what? What is it? I want you both to feel comfortable asking me anything."

Haley reached her hand slyly past her sister's robe, between her legs, and to her pussy, as she ordered, "Just ask her, little sister."

Alex let out a soft but uncontrolled moan and blurted out, really needing her sister to take her hand away, "Do you think I should shave my vagina?"

"Oh!" Claire said, this not a conversation she'd anticipated ever having. Yet she saw it as a test of her openness, and was therefore willing to take part in it, even though it was a bit uncomfortable. She wasn't sure whether Alex had even had sex yet, although she knew Haley had... having caught her in the act in the garage once, and having found more than one cum stain on articles of Haley's clothing in the laundry.

"Do you shave your pussy, Mom?" Haley asked, still ever so slyly rubbing her sister's pussy through her panties... having made her sister start wearing a short nightie to bed instead of flannel pajamas, stressing she needed quick and easy access to her sister's cunt whenever she wanted it.

"Oh my," Claire said, surprised by the question, as well as the use of the word 'pussy'; although Haley was generally blunt, it wasn't usually about sex.

"Mom, you don't have to answer that," Alex jumped in, mortified by where this conversation had gone, yet also curious to know the answer to the question... Haley had been suggesting she should get her pussy shaved soon... Alex had been considering it, but felt really nervous about actually doing it.

"No, no, no," Claire said, feeling the need to connect with her kids, "given the topic Alex has raised, it's a pertinent question."

"So... do you shave your snatch or what, Mom?" Haley asked, loving to talk dirty, knowing it would push Alex even further, and already wondering if perhaps her mother could be included in their incestuous encounters at some point... her Mom was still really hot, and Haley had a thing for MILFs.

"Never considered it a snatch," Claire smiled and laughed slightly awkwardly, kind of liking to have such a frank, even daring conversation with her adult daughters... something she'd never had with her own mother. So, she admitted, "I go with Gloria for Brazilians every four months."

"See? I told you Alex, everyone shaves their pussy... even old people like Mom," Haley said, really enjoying this conversation and her sister's clear discomfort, and enjoying the spicy visual of her mother and her friend Gloria lying next to each other having their pussies waxed. She imagined Gloria would be wild in the bedroom.

"I'm not that old," Claire countered, feeling a little self-conscious. She still knew she had a rocking body for her age and got attention from men's eyes all the time, but she also knew she didn't have the body of her daughter Haley.

"Of course you're not, Mom," Alex comforted, even as her pussy continued getting gently touched and teased.

"We should all go together... make it a women's outing," Haley offered brightly.

"Oh God," Alex moaned, her sister's finger on her pussy really turning her on, even though she was mortified both by what was happening, as well as the conversation.

"You okay, Alex?" Claire asked, concerned she might have told her youngest daughter too much. She was only eighteen... she probably hadn't needed to learn her mother got Brazilians.

"Yes, it's just..." Alex said, finally managing to push her sister's hand away from her wet pussy. "...I'm not used to partaking in conversations such as this one."

"We're all women of the world," Claire said, coming around to give her daughter a hug. As she hugged her daughter, she added, "So I mean it, you can ask me anything."

Haley piped right up, "Great! So does Dad do you in the butt?"

"Okay, almost anything," Claire corrected herself with a startled laugh, even though Phil did pound her ass pretty regularly. She had her biggest orgasms when she had a dick in her ass and one of her three we-vibes in her pussy and pleasuring her clit... especially when they were roleplaying some fun, wild, kinky adventure.

"I'll take that as a yes," Haley said, able to read her Mom's facial expressions.

"You'll take that as a 'no comment'," Claire huffed, before adding, "Gloria and I have an appointment next week. Want me to book two more?"

"Yes," Haley said; "No," Alex said, the two in unison.

Haley said, "Book for all three of us. We haven't had a ladies night with just the four of us for forever."

"Consider it booked," Claire said, excited about an opportunity to spend some quality time with her daughters.

"What's booked?" Phil asked, coming into the kitchen.

"A spa day with my girls," Claire said, returning to the other side of the island and beginning to make pancake batter.

"Great idea," Phil said. "And I'll take Luke somewhere cool, too. Like to a magic store."

"Oh, it'll be magic all right," Haley whispered into Alex's ear.

.....

In Haley's room twenty minutes later, as Alex lapped away hungrily on her sister's pussy, having successfully completed her first task (albeit under protest), Haley asked, "Think Mom eats pussy?"

Alex gasped, between licks, her sister always pushing the envelope... I mean she had come into Haley's room right after breakfast to tell her this had to stop, as it was getting out of hand and too risky, yet two minutes later she was on her knees after locking the door, and eagerly licking away at her sister's tasty pussy. She simply couldn't say no to any opportunity to eat her older sister.

"I mean, couldn't you see Mom being Gloria's submissive cunt licker?" Haley teased, having had a crush on Gloria forever. Her lips looked like they should be sat upon. She also often wore nylons that really showcased her legs, which was one of Haley's fetishes... legs wrapped in nylon... blame Mrs. Walker for that one.

"Haley, that's simply ridiculous," Alex objected between licks of her sister's pussy.

"As ridiculous as you munching your sister's pussy whenever I tell you to?" Haley asked, reveling in the power she had over her younger sister who, although being younger and an inch shorter, had always looked down on her for her lack of academic prowess.

"That's different," Alex said, although she couldn't explain why. Although she was an academic genius, as soon as Haley's pussy was offered, and as soon as she was on her knees, she became no more than a cunt-hungry bimbo.

"Is it?" Haley asked as she enjoyed her sister's eager, had-become-quickly-experienced tongue. No one had ever gotten her off so hard with their tongue. She couldn't explain it, but just a couple months ago she'd seen her baby sister in just her bra and panties for the first time in a couple years, and she couldn't deny the instant sexual feelings the sight had aroused in her. Alex, behind her nerdy facade, glasses and all, had turned out to be a beautiful young woman, with an amazing body and a ferocious sexual appetite.

Alex sighed, knowing she had no sensible answer to give. Plus at the moment, all she wanted was to get Haley off, and to capture the full flood of her sister's sweet, tantalizing, addicting nectar.

Haley meanwhile, couldn't believe how her sudden secret crush on her sister had become not only a sexual relationship, but one with her completely in charge. It was the ultimate rush, and not something she'd even planned after finding herself attracted to her sister, and then using Alex to pleasure herself.

Alex, noticing her sister's increased breathing, and having come to understand her sister's body, knew Haley was close to coming.

Alex, always needing to be the best and brightest at everything, and therefore since their shocking first encounter having watched dozens of lesbian porn scenes and read dozens of articles on the art of pussy licking, had found the perfect trigger to get Haley to erupt, and thus to give her the cum she craved. She flicked her sister's clit five times, making Haley's legs twitch each time.

"Oh yes, my sister slut, get me off," Alex moaned, her orgasm so fucking close.

Alex loved being called names in the heat of the moment, and being reminded of how taboo this twisted act was (though she couldn't understand why it was considered so forbidden, when inbreeding wasn't even a remote possibility). She took the big swollen clit between her lips, and shook her head from side to side, and prepared for the wellspring of cunt cum.

Haley's legs tightened, she grabbed her sister's head and held it roughly against her pussy, as her orgasm hit, and cum gushed out of her and onto her sister's cute face.

Alex loved the moment of climax. The rough treatment, the excessive cum, the realization she had gotten her sister off... all were mental stimulants that had her own body burning with lust. She lapped up, as best she could, all the cum she lusted for.

Haley enjoyed the intense orgasm, as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her entire body. Finally she let go and said, "I can't believe I didn't make you my pet years ago,"

"Well, we're certainly making up for lost time," Alex joked, feeling her face full of wetness as she licked just a bit more juice from between Haley's pussy lips.

"They say a peach a day keeps the doctor away," Haley shrugged.

"It's an apple," Alex corrected automatically, always in awe of her sister's paucity of knowledge.

"Oh no, it has to be a peach, or at least it does this time," Haley said.

"Whatever," Alex said, getting up... the task now over, her quench for cunt satisfied, guilt once again beginning to consume her.

"So, I'm going to give you a few more tasks to accomplish in the next couple of days, to loosen you up," Haley said.

"I think I'm already quite loosened up," Alex said, having taken an eight-inch strap-on in her ass to multiple orgasms a couple days ago.

"I mean that I want to make you into less of a prude, even when you're not on your knees between my legs, or on your knees with my dick up your shit hole," Haley said wickedly, loving to talk dirty.

"Such delectable pearls of elegance tumble from your lips," Alex sighed, trying to conceal that such nasty talk actually turned her on. Truth was, she hated how much it turned her on, how much her sister seemed to be in tune with her body and sexual mental state, and most of all she hated that she was developing feelings for her sister.

"I know, pretty neat, huh?" Haley said, completely missing the sarcasm. "So... go shower, and get dressed in a skirt."

"Where are we going?" Alex asked.

"Shopping."

"Why?"

"You need some sexier undergarments," Haley said.

Alex, having seen Haley's extensive collection of thongs, lace bras, lingerie, thigh high stockings and garter belts, couldn't deny that her cheap underwear and pantyhose were no match. Yet she wouldn't admit it. "I believe that my underwear is fine."

"Saying something is fine is just like saying it's terrible," Haley said. "And besides, disastrous, embarrassing, things only nuns would wear, are all better descriptions."

"Fine," Alex sighed, even though in truth the idea excited her.

"We leave in thirty," Haley said, before adding, "now go shower. You look as if you have cum all over your face."

Alex sighed again, and walked out of her sister's room and hurried directly to the bathroom... before her Mom could get close enough to see her wet, sticky face, or worse yet... to smell the obvious scent of cunt on it.

On the drive, Haley ordered, "Panties off."

"Excuse me?"

"Take your panties off," Haley repeated.

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"I'd prefer not to," Alex said.

Haley sighed this time. "Look, you know you're going to do as I say eventually, since you'll do anything to eat my pussy, so just do as you're told straight off, and save us both the hassle."

Alex sighed. She hated that her sister was right. Every time her sister threatened never to let her eat her pussy again, she caved. "Fine," she said (meaning it was terrible), and she pulled off her bland, black panties.

"Now give them to me," Haley said, reaching an open hand to her sister.

Alex gave them to her.

Haley opened her window and tossed them out.

"Why on earth would you do that?" Alex gasped.

"Because you're never wearing shit like that again. My sister slut is going to always be dressed up sexy for me," Haley said.

"I'd prefer that you not call me a sister slut," Alex said, both loving and hating the term. "I find it demeaning."

"You're my sister, and my sister's a slut," Haley rationalized, "makes perfect sense to me."

"You're a slut, too," Alex countered.

"Yes, and proud of it," Haley shrugged. "You should be too."

Alex sighed as they arrived at the mall.

"Let's go," Haley said.

"Yeah, I can hardly wait," Alex said with sarcasm.

An hour later Alex owned:

-ten new pairs of underwear, five were thongs and the other five were sexy lace

-a black garter-belt

-three pairs of stockings for it (black, beige and white)

-three pairs of thigh high stockings (black, mocha and blue)

-three new lacey bras

-two sexy nighties... one with garters

"Ready for task two?" Haley asked.

"Not really," Alex said.

"No task, no pussy," Haley smiled.

"Then you don't get to come," Alex pointed out.

"I'm pretty sure you remember I have a few eager women who'll come over and eat my pussy with just one text," Haley reminded her.