All Comments on 'Modern Fuck-ily: A Sisterly Lust'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pros and cons

Well your dialogue is the same old tired dialogue you always use, although maybe not quite as many silly puns and alliteration as you normally use. I must admit though, even though I'm not the biggest fan of the celebrity category, this was probably the most original story you've had in a while. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, something I cant always say with your stories. And by the way, if you're taking votes, my vote is for Haley to come out on top.

Rnlaw44Rnlaw44almost 4 years ago
Beginning of Multiple Chapters - Hopefully 🤞

Well written and super sexy as always!! Can’t wait for the many following chapters!! Mom and daughters / then next chapter of Gloria after wax appointment.

mako64mmako64malmost 4 years ago
impressed

Although you have been a bit repetitive, i cannot get enough of your wicked stories. Always looking for latest. This has good potential. Would love to see some bi-guys getting involved.

doug1407doug1407almost 4 years ago
I can't wait

I can't wait for the next chapters. I love the premise and the D/s lesbian incest parts. Also the possibility of Claire friend Gloria joining with her daughters down the line. This could be several chapters. I love it!

creepypcreepypalmost 4 years ago
Worst title

As in ever. Of anything.

shinikageshinikagealmost 4 years ago
great story

loved it cant wait to see how mommy turn the tables on her daughters and teach them who is the boss and maybe later use them to claim her hot friend as haley pet for her birthday.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Phil

I want to be Phil and fuck all three of them and have one suck my cock while another pegs me. Claire could break in her toys with my asshole. Hot and exciting and arousing story - five stars!

hi78ehi78ealmost 4 years ago

Amazing Story, can´t wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Super hot. Looking forward to Hayley vs Claire: I'm on team Hayley!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Looking forward to the next installment

Good story, the premise was familiar but also original and a nice new surprise for a long-time reader. Can’t decide if I want Haley and Alex to dom Claire or for Claire to put Haley in her place but accidentally elevate Alex to queen bee and then both Haley and Claire become Alex’s subs. Either way, definitely looking forward to Part 2 and then Part 3 when they all team up to seduce Gloria.

Mobile49Mobile49almost 4 years ago
Smoking

Can’t wait for more. I think Claire being the dominant would be fun.

great lovergreat loveralmost 4 years ago

I want to rate this story 5 stars, however the new beta page for stories, prevents me from rating any stories.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963almost 4 years ago
awesome

Wow what a great first chapter, cannot wait to see Haley and maybe Gloria teach the 2 teens a thing or 2 down the road. Please hurry with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn

this made me so excited 🤩🤩😍 and i came hard lol

Cannot wait for the 2nd part!!

christi11christi11almost 4 years ago
Well done.

There IS going to be a sequel, isn't there?!?!?!?! :-)

Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts with us all.

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 4 years ago
Deliciously sexy

Loved the story and look forward to chapter 2.

I hope it’s written with the mother being the dominant partner of her daughters - ive read too many “mothers being dominated” stories recently!! (But I’ll still read it, if you take it that way!)

Davor2Davor2almost 4 years ago
So hot

I've never even seen this programme and I had to stop reading twice as I was about to cum in my pants 😆😆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
-_-

How much longer are your more important stories going to take? Why must you insist on starting new stories that need multiple chapters instead of the ones that need to be finished. The one thing that bugs me about most authors on sites like this is that they almost never actually finish a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story. Go Slow. Agree with Anonymous.

Before commenting on this story I have to mention that I agree with Anonymous on 05/31/20 you have not completed or write next chapter for some of your great stories (like; Like Mother Like Daughter).

Now I like this story as I have saw the series so I can see the characters behaving like you write. thats the best part. but you are going to fast you could have make her do few more task. Describe few sexual incidents. specially the one where risk is high. then bring Claire. and if possible use Movie theater and Club booth or dance floor too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When

When can we have the rest of this not story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 2

When's the next???

planojimplanojimalmost 4 years ago

Eventually I want Claire and Gloria to scissor. Yummy.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Little more to add. It's erotica and it's excellent

shrimohitshrimohitover 3 years ago
Super Sexy

Story is super sexy and hot. It is really too erotic. While reading I sensed I am wet below. Want to read again and again. Waiting for the next part.

fetishfiend4ufetishfiend4ualmost 3 years ago

bravo and whew, what a great story...i cant wait for the next installment...thanx 4 sharing

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

351. This was really stimulating. I’m happy you suggested a second part (and followed through) as this first part served excellently to set up more. I love girls on girls.

Client8Client89 months ago

Mz. SilkStocking, u are one seriously salacious storyteller! And, I love you for it. No way I'm not directly proceeding to part 2. You make me want to wish my wife was an anal bi-lez. I'd drill her pussy and finger her asshole while she licks the gape of her bent forward long-time first cousin lover! You should package the horniness you incur in your writing in pill form. Viagra would be out o' biz!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...