Modern Joan of Arc

Story Info
A wife's "sacrifice" for her husband.
5.3k words
3.61
12.2k
25
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,781 Followers

This story contains cheating that may not be punished. If you're someone who would be distressed by that PLEASE do not read this story; it will sadden or anger you and I don't want to be responsible for that. This site is for entertainment, not for causing strokes.

@@@@@@@

By the end of this story I considered myself a modern Joan of Arc. One may legitimately ask "What quality or circumstance of Joan's did you display Louise Swift?" Well, no, I didn't go to war; no, I didn't wear armor; no I've not been revered as a patron saint of France; no, I didn't remain a virgin; and I certainly didn't get burned at the stake for heresy by an English tribunal. Rather, I consider myself like Joan because I'm a heroine; although not to the extent that Joan was. However, I did save my husband and humbly never let him know how or what I did for him.

@@@@@@@

I married David Swift when we were both twenty one, early for most people in the U S in modern times. However, we were deeply in love.

David is handsome, smart, loyal, and loves to please me in every way. However, he also has significant limitations. Especially for someone as good-looking and smart as he is at the time that we married he had low self-esteem and self-confidence. David relied upon me in many situations during our first few years of marriage but despite my best efforts -- I always encouraged him in a kind and considerate manner -- he was never really able to become self-confident.

After David had been working as a research chemist for a large pharmaceutical company for three years he developed what he considered to be a solution for female frigidity. He also believed that with some tweaks that it could be used to heighten sexual satisfaction of average women and increase their chances of orgasm or heighten any orgasm that they had. In some ways he expected his creation to be better than the elusive dream of female Viagra®.

There were some practical problems with the mixture of chemicals in the pharmaceutical that David had invented. Although David believed that he could overcome the problems with further experimentation the management of his company had no confidence in that and instead backed a different product developed by another researcher in the company. David believed -- and showed me some internal memos he had obtained that supported his belief -- that the two main reasons that his formulation was rejected for further development and the other one accepted was because management had no confidence that the problems with his formulation could be overcome, and that his formulation likely could be sold over-the-counter as a nutritional supplement whereas the other one would be a prescription drug and could be sold for much more money.

David was heart-broken by this turn of events but I came up with a solution for him. I got him in touch with a successful and aggressive patent attorney who got his company to sign the rights to the development of his formulation -- which he called Exhilaration™ -- over to him for a token payment. After that David immediately quit his job and started working on his own to overcome the problems.

David initially didn't have the confidence to quit his job but I encouraged him to do so and convinced him that we could get by on my earnings alone and that we could reduce our monthly expenses to save enough money to buy him the equipment that he needed to do further research. By that time I was a successful real estate agent and my earnings were increasing substantially every six months.

We moved into a more modest apartment; I sold the expensive Lucid Air Pure AWD car that my parents had given me as a belated college graduation and wedding gift and bought a cheap used car; and I sold stocks that my relatively well-heeled relatives had given me for birthday presents throughout my teenage years. With the money from my car sale and cashed-in stocks, and the monthly savings from our cheaper digs, we were able to outfit a small research lab for David in a convenient location.

David worked on Exhilaration tirelessly for six months. To save money we rarely went out on weekends, but I didn't care because I wanted to support him in every way, and by not having the money to go "out" when we stayed in our primary recreation (in addition to running, doing calisthenics and isometrics) was fucking. We had lots of fun despite the lack of disposable income.

At the end of six months of tireless work David had a Eureka moment. By simply eliminating a relatively expensive synthetic chemical in his original formulation and adding a derivative of L-arginine in its place he got a formulation that had all natural ingredients and that he thought was the solution since he expected it to avoid the problems of his original formulation when working for the large pharmaceutical company.

Of course the formulation needed to be tested -- and heroine that I am I volunteered to be the guinea pig (at least for the enhanced orgasm trait -- I didn't ever have any problem with frigidity -- JBOL).

The first time that David and I tried Exhilaration I waited too long after taking it before we fucked. While waiting an hour -- which is the suggested time for many male ED pills -- I almost had a spontaneous orgasm. Once we did have sex I did have a massive orgasm but if the timing had been right I was sure that I would have had a debilitating orgasm. However, our first experiment did provide a very good bit of information. When I got David up again by sucking his cock the second orgasm that I had was just as good as the first one. Maybe that's normal for some women -- but for me the second penile-induced orgasm was never as good as the first one.

The next day -- David was mostly interested in experimenting on its effectiveness now, not further developing the formulation -- I waited only fifteen minutes after taking Exhilaration before David and I fucked. The first orgasm I had was at least 25% more intense than any other orgasm I ever had before in my life. Since I was wiped out after it we didn't try for number two for another hour after I came down from the first and the second one also was about the same as the first one.

David and I practiced twice in mid-morning and twice in early evening almost every day for the next month. I was able to arrange my work schedule to accommodate our sexcapades and David got an easy part-time job during this time that had flexible hours since further development of Exhilaration didn't appear to be necessary. During this time David sometimes had to take a little blue pill to keep up with me, but eventually we were able to get dosage and timing just right.

By the end of the month, when dosage and timing were optimized, my orgasms were almost universally about 50% more intense than any orgasm I ever had had without Exhilaration. As a substantial bonus -- perhaps because of my increased intensity, and/or for other reasons hard to identify -- David said that his orgasms were also better than any he ever had before in his life, although probably not at the same level as mine.

There were also no drawbacks or problems whatsoever that arose from my use of Exhilaration. I had a complete physical (along with blood work) the day before we started experimenting with Exhilaration and thirty one days later after we had proved its effectiveness. The conclusion from the doctor who gave me my physical exams was that not only was there no adverse effect but my good cholesterol level and blood oxygen level had both increased significantly and my resting pulse rate had reduced. In other words I was healthier after than before.

After a month of testing David and I had the patent attorney who had helped him get the rights from his first formulation file a patent application for the optimized version of Exhilaration. Then we started to try to commercialize it.

We actually got a venture capital loan and hired a US OTC Manufacturing Company to make Exhilaration in capsule form. However initial attempts at marketing it weren't going well. David went from research chemist -- which he was good at -- to marketing executive -- which he was bad at -- and the lack of success was dragging him down. After a year of poor results we were in bad shape financially, and David's malaise was having a negative effect on my production at work too. The only thing going for us was our use of Exhilaration five times a week, resulting in the most rewarding sex of our lives.

@@@@@@@

Even with our rewarding sex David was really down on himself about fourteen months after we got our venture capital loan. I was worried about him. I started looking for someone with a fresh outlook who could jump start our commercialization of Exhilaration. I interviewed an eager young woman by the name of Sarah Wittman who had just gotten her Masters' Degree in Marketing from a local university who was very interested in Exhilaration. She had a really out-there personality and ideas.

Under a confidentiality agreement I gave her several capsules of Exhilaration for her to test with her husband. She got back to me just four days later so excited that she was willing to work for us for just some stock in our company Enduring Exhilaration LLC (which we called "EEL" for short). We signed her up the next day.

Sarah came up with many unique and nonconformist ideas. One of them I laughed at -- until I realized that she was serious. "I want to film you and David having sex after you take an optimum dose of Exhilaration," she said. "You can use facial prosthetics or masks and cover up any distinguishing features of your bodies but if you have the intensity of orgasm that you've related to me that could be a good marketing tool for some big distributors."

"Why David and me?" I asked once I realized that she was serious.

"Because we can't afford, or control, models and my body type isn't suitable for such a video," she cackled. "You have a body that will intrigue the mostly male executives that would be shown the video. Also, we will take physical measurements that also indicate the significant increases in physiology that occur."

I knew that we couldn't afford to pay models, Sarah was correct that her body was not right for such a video, and while I didn't consider myself a sex pot I did have to concede that since I am 5 feet 11 inches tall, weigh 140 pounds with a body fat percentage of 22% which is at the very low end for a woman between 20 and 39 years old (I was 26 at the time), and I have nice legs and perky B cup round boobs with prominent nipples, that at least no one would be grossed out by a video of me having sex with David. Therefore, I told Sarah that I'd ask David.

I thought that I'd have trouble convincing David -- but I didn't. He was at his wit's end and was willing to try anything to get out of the doldrums he was in. Within a week we had set up a way to measure various physical reactions of my body and had purchased good facial masks and wigs, and flesh colored tape to cover up distinguishing features of our bodies. Sarah's husband Jack is a videographer by trade and was willing to do a video gratis.

One day David and I had sex for the video without me taking Exhilaration. The next day we had sex at the same time of day after I took an optimum dosage of Exhilaration and waited the optimum amount of time.

I was very pleased with the difference in measured values between the two days -- especially the variances in the EEG (brain wave) measurements which differed by a factor of three. Also, on viewing the videos -- it was the first time that I saw myself being fucked -- I had to agree that no one could fake the intensity of my orgasm after taking Exhilaration, and that no one would be grossed out by my body or fuck performance.

The video and associated measurements did have a positive effect with some potential distributors, however not the dramatic effect that we hoped for. Apparently the issue was that no potential distributors could achieve the same results that David and I, and Sarah and her husband, had achieved. While the people associated with the potential distributors that had tested Exhilaration did achieve some increase in orgasm intensity it wasn't enough to get the potential distributors fully on board. Similarly although our present formulation of Exhilaration had some effect in overcoming frigidity it wasn't enough to predict widespread success.

The lack of repeatable great results caused a real problem for David. He slipped into depression, questioned his worth, and had even been transformed from someone who loved sex regularly to not having the energy to seek it out or sometimes even respond when I tried to seduce him.

I had an emergency meeting with Sarah to see what else could be done. I asked her "What's the problem; I don't understand it. I thought that the video and measurements would do the trick."

"I thought so too," she grumbled, "but I think that the reason that they didn't was because some potential distributors just didn't believe it after testing it on their own."

Then I had my own Eureka moment.

"What if there is something that you and I do, or consume, or our environment, that makes a difference in us getting fantastic results and the distributors getting modest results?" I asked.

Sarah's eyes lit up. "We have to go over everything that we do to see," she anxiously replied.

Sarah and I spent the entire next day, first at my apartment, then at her house, trying to see what we had in common that wasn't particularly normal, that got us our enhanced results. It was close to 4:00 p. m. at her house when we hadn't figured anything out and were getting fatigued when she offered me a glass of cold Mango juice to quench my thirst and give me a pick-me-up. Another Eureka moment hit.

"Sarah, how often do you have Mango juice?"

"About three, maybe even four, times a week; it's my favorite juice; why Louise?"

"Because I eat dried Mangos for snacks four or five times a week, that's why. We may have hit on the missing factor between our results and those of others. Let's see if Mangos have any really unique chemicals."

Since I wasn't sure that I could get David interested in view of his clinical malaise and since both Sarah and I are pretty computer literate, we each did our own Internet search, at the same time at her house, for chemical properties of Mangos. We found that although Mangos don't have any known chemicals that are completely unique to them they do have one chemical that is so rare as to be almost unique -- at least in common diets of people in the United States: Ethyl-2-methylpropanoate.

We immediately wanted to test our theorem. Unfortunately at that point David was in such doldrums that he wasn't really responding to my sexual overtures, but Sarah and her husband were still going strong. Sarah refrained from consuming any form of Mango (and having sex with her husband -- a real sacrifice) for six days. When she next had sex with him using Exhilaration she got the same results the potential distributors did -- an increase in orgasm intensity from what it had been before Exhilaration but the increase was small, and disappointing. She and her husband repeated the test three times, with the same results. We now knew the answer -- but now how to convince potential distributors especially since at the present time it was completely impractical for David to participate.

Then I had one more Eureka moment.

"What if I volunteered to have sex with a distributor to demonstrate that the results in the video were accurate if I had Mango, but not if I didn't?" I inquired.

At first Sarah laughed. When I maintained a serious expression she stopped laughing. "Are...you...fucking...serious...Louise?"

"As serious as a heart attack; I've got to do something to get my loving husband back. Right now he's a shell of his former self and it's killing me that the man I love is hurting so badly. If fucking a couple of potential distributors would give the real David back to me it would be a small price to pay," I passionately responded.

Sarah's eyes lit up. "How do we go about it?" She asked.

"We'll tell them that we have an enhanced version and I'll go off Mangos for a week, have sex with them, then eat Mangos and have sex again the next day so that they can see the difference. Of course we won't tell them that Mango is the secret ingredient. If the results are as expected I'll then somehow get David to incorporate Ethyl-2-methylpropanoate in an enhanced Exhilaration formulation which we'll give to the potential distributors to test."

Sarah and I immediately got to work on the details. We consulted an attorney about how we could make sure that everything was legal, we set ground rules, and Sarah felt out potential customers. The outreach was done by Sarah alone because I was doing this anonymously and of course would have a wig, facial mask, and covered distinctive body parts just like in the video. I tried several more times to get David interested without success, so I told David nothing about my plans.

@@@@@@@

We got an OK from an attorney we trusted as long as we followed a few procedures that were easy to follow. Sarah identified two people at potential distributors as likely subjects. John was the twenty nine year old single son of the CEO of potential distributor A, and himself a vice president. Bill was a recently divorced thirty two year old head product manager of potential distributor B. A was the largest potential distributor that we had contacted, and B the third largest.

Both John and Bill had seen the video and according to Sarah jumped at the chance to have sex with the woman in it -- namely me. I was a little disconcerted by the enthusiasm that they displayed -- as reported to me by Sarah -- but I had made up my mind to do this to get David back to being the loving, smart, functioning person that he used to be.

Obviously my sessions with John and Bill would not be taped. We used a mid-priced hotel room for the experiments. We set up Bill for one week, and John starting eight days later. Since I might have contact with Bill or John in the future I needed to change my voice in addition to my appearance. I was surprised to see a dozen or more different masks with voice changing capability for sale on the Internet so I got the one that was the most practical.

Fortunately Bill was a decent looking and nice guy so with a little naked foreplay I was able to get ginned up for sex. The first session that I had with him, after I had been off Mangos for six days, and taking Exhilaration in the proper dose and time lag, was just what Sarah had experienced. I had a nice orgasm but it wasn't close to the level it was with David when I had Mangos. Since obviously I was in love with David and not Bill the orgasm I got from fucking Bill was a little less than my orgasms with David had been before Exhilaration. I think that Bill would have liked a second go round the first day, but I begged off.

The second day with Bill -- after I ate a half dozen dried Mango halves since the first session with him -- the results were what I expected. Since the sex was with Bill and not David I didn't achieve a 50% more intense orgasm that pre-Exhilaration sex with David, but it was more than 25%. It was certainly enough that Bill clearly and unequivocally noticed the difference and that I could not have been faking it.

Bill also got the message when I was incapable of just stopping after one orgasm. I lifted my mask without him seeing my face, sucked his cock, and fucked him a second time with results virtually the same for me and somehow even more enhanced for him.

When Sarah met with Bill a few hours after our second fuck he was still somewhat spaced out but not enough not to place a provisional order for $250,000 worth of capsules once he had tests of the new enhanced commercial version of Exhilaration.

amyyum
amyyum
1,781 Followers
12