Modern Joan of Arc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seven days after my last experience with Bill I met with John after being off Mangos since my last day with Bill. John was quite a bit different than Bill. John was more muscular and not just good looking but really handsome. He had slightly more of an attitude than Bill did but was still a decent guy. Things that were much different about him, however, were the size of his cock and his aggressiveness.

Bill's cock was what I would consider average in my experience; circumcised and when hard a little less than six inches (14 cm) in length and a little less than five inches (12 cm) in circumference.

John's cock was way above average and uncut. While I didn't measure it I would be shocked if it wasn't at least eight inches (20 cm) in length and seven inches (18 cm) in circumference. The combination of his musculature, uncut cock (I hadn't had actual experience with one before), aggressiveness, and cock size, got me ginned up much more quickly than with Bill.

The intensity of my orgasm in the first session with John -- without the Mango enhancement of Exhilaration -- was; well, let's just say that it was a good 30% better than the intensity of my orgasms with David without using Exhilaration. John seemed actually confused after he finally withdrew his wilting cock from my pussy.

"That's the most intense orgasm anyone has ever had when I fucked them," he chuckled. "Did you get your versions of Exhilaration mixed up; I thought that this was the calmer version."

It was hard for me to talk I was so wasted but I did get out, with my voice modification, "That was the calmer version; you'll see tomorrow."

"Well we could have another go now," John said, raising and lowering his eyebrows as his dick twitched like it wanted to grow hard again and all that it needed was a short suck.

It was all that I could do to deny him a follow-up fuck, but drawing on all the intestinal fortitude that I had I was able to escape.

To be honest I was apprehensive going into my second session with John, again after having eaten six dried Mango halves between sessions. I was justifiably afraid that I would be overwhelmed.

On the second day -- despite my protests -- John insisted on eating my pussy before fucking. I had a rip roaring orgasm from that, on par with the penile-induced orgasm with Bill the second day. Then the bastard put me on my hands and knees, mauled a tit with one hand, and stuck the thumb of his other hand in my asshole. The result of those actions -- combined with his large uncut cock reciprocating at 60 mph in my pussy -- caused me to go nuts. I know that I had the most intense orgasm of my life -- it had almost twice the intensity of my pre-Exhilaration sex with David. It was so intense that I thought that I might have permanently squashed John's cock my pc muscles contracted so violently, and before his last pulse of ejaculate flooded my vagina I lost consciousness.

I'm not sure how long that I was out, but John's cock was still buried in my pussy and he was very slowly still reciprocating it in and out of my pussy, when I regained awareness. When he saw that I was getting lucid again he withdrew. Without conscious thought I lifted up my mask and went for his cock with my mouth and started licking and then sucking it while he groaned in pleasure.

It didn't take long for him to harden again and after I pushed my mask back down I mounted him and did what I believe was the best imitation of a bronco buster in history as I rode his cock and tried to squeeze the life out of it while he mauled or momentarily sucked my nipples.

My next orgasm was even more intense than my last one, and I collapsed on him with a loud scream before I went unconscious again.

The next thing that I knew I was being carried someplace, and as I started to regain awareness I heard water running. When he lifted me into the hotel room shower the warm water cascading over me partially woke me from my lethargy and I simply enjoyed the feeling as he washed me all over.

After John dried me off he kissed my tits and neck and growled "That was so much better than any other sex I've had in my life that it's in a different solar system."

I chuckled and then said "Place a big provisional order -- and put me back on the bed because I need a nap."

He laughed, carried me to the bed, put me on a part that didn't have sex fluids, and covered me up and kissed each nipple before departing. I looked at the beside clock before falling asleep; "Shit, I've already been here over three hours," I mumbled to myself before I drifted off, only to awaken ninety minutes later with a sore pussy and red nipples.

Sarah woke me from my slumber by pounding on the door to my hotel room. I answered it still naked. She laughed when she saw me and said "At least John looked better than you do; though not by much. While he was talking to me it seemed that his mind was in outer space. I'm not sure if he'll remember placing a provisional order for one million dollars' worth of enhanced Exhilaration."

"One million dollars?" I gulped.

"That's what I said, sex pot. Now get dressed and start getting David to enhance the formulation," she chuckled.

"You need to come with me," I moaned as I started looking for my clothes.

We both went to see David and by the time that we got to our apartment I was functioning almost normally. Without providing details we both told David of the enhanced results we got by adding Ethyl-2-methylpropanoate from Mangos to his formulation and begged him to get to work on making a commercial product.

Over the next two days, with Sarah and I working on him constantly, we got David enough out of his malaise that he could actually start working on a new formulation. We contacted the patent attorney for possibly filing another application on the new formulation. However, the attorney advised us that since Ethyl-2-methylpropanoate was going to be almost impossible to detect and reverse engineer that we just keep that part a trade secret since anyone trying to make Exhilaration would infringe the existing patent anyway. We followed his advice and no one associated with EEL ever told anyone outside the company about the addition to the formulation spelled out in the patent application.

I almost never left David's side as he worked on the new formulation. By the fourth day of his renewed activities he regained his previous vigor. Within another week we had roughly one hundred capsules of the enhanced formulation for testing; because of the addition of Ethyl-2-methylpropanoate, however, so as not to make the capsules too big, the optimum dosage was two capsules instead of one. We gave fifty capsules for testing to each of potential distributors A & B.

There was a minor problem. John kept on pressing Sarah to give him contact information for the woman that he tested Exhilaration with. Sarah finally convinced him -- at least she hoped that she did -- that the woman was a model from another country, and since the voice modifier connected to the mask that I used had an Eastern European accent, even if he didn't buy it completely he temporarily stopped asking.

We expected the testing by both A & B to be a great success and that their provisional purchase orders would turn into real ones so we got another loan and started commercial production. Within a month of getting the samples B not only confirmed their $250,000 provisional order but increased it by $100,000, and paid half of the total order up front. We delivered all the entire order to them within sixty days.

Within six weeks of getting their samples A confirmed their one million dollar order and paid $400,000 up front and everything else owed during the first four deliveries. We delivered their entire order to them within four and 1/2 months after order confirmation.

@@@@@@@

Within three years after we gave the enhanced capsules to A & B for testing Exhilaration had become the most successful product of its type in history, both for treating female frigidity and enhancing orgasms of average women. Exhilaration was 98% effective in treating frigidity and surveys of normal users estimated a 40-50% enhancement in orgasm intensity with its use. For David and me it was between a 50-60% enhancement in the intensity of my orgasms.

David, me, Sarah, and our venture capitalist who had provided the loans we needed, were rich beyond our wildest dreams and David had shed all of his earlier problems and was a with-it, self-confident, happy contributing member of society. Despite our wealth in his new state-of-the-art lab, with three top notch chemists and six technicans working for him, he is developing several other formulations for other problems that people have and I have no doubt that he will be successful with those too.

As I write this I'm seven months pregnant with our first child and still enjoying enhanced-orgasm sex with David three or four times a week, although we have to be very careful of positions since sometimes I spasm so zealously when orgasming that the baby starts kicking. My life would be ideal except for one problem.

Even three years later about once a week I have a flashback to my second session with John and I almost spontaneously orgasm when I do. I so far have avoided all personal contact with John, but he still occasionally contacts Sarah about me (without knowing that it's me). Also, once David completes formulation of his most important product now in research John wants to meet with both David and me and I'm not sure that I'll be able to avoid that -- and I don't know if I can control the outcome if he somehow recognizes me.

What I'm hoping for is that before I have to meet John again that David will have developed a formulation that will make me forget my previous sessions with John. Unfortunately I can't push David too hard in that regard otherwise he might get suspicious -- but I'm doing everything I can to facilitate it because I'm afraid of the ramifications if John recognizes me and propositions me.

Damn! What would virgin Joan of Arc do?

12