Modern Lesbian Marriage Ch. 01

Story Info
Double date. How will they pair off by the end of the night?
11.1k words
4.44
9.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twfip456
Twfip456
39 Followers

Laura's POV

Not even 48 hours had passed since Jen and I had decided that we would open up our marriage and my life already seemed to be going in a totally unexpected direction. It was Monday morning, but unlike any other weekday in the past 3 years I had not gone into the office. In fact, I was not planning on ever going back there. I had sent an email informing of my resignation just yesterday, somewhere around 8:00 pm. Surely it seemed a bit unprofessional to announce my resignation like that but I had decided that I didn't owe those bastards anything after what I'd learn was going to happen to my branch. I did feel bad for some of the people that were under me and looked up to me but I had needed to make this decision for my own health. I was planning on texting or calling most of them to check in and let them know it wasn't my intention to abandon them; however, I honestly had more pressing issues on my mind.

I was sitting in a café that was a couple of streets down from my apartment waiting for my best friend to arrive. My best friend, Valentina, who I had known since college, was the very first person I wanted to talk to about the changes that would be happening in my relationship. I texted her yesterday evening to ask her to meet me here for breakfast because I had something I needed to tell her. She had responded right away that she'd be coming and even asked for a little preview of what I wanted to talk about but I didn't answer as I was too busy at the moment.

Well, it wasn't that there was anything in particular that I had needed to get done. Actually, it was just that I had spent pretty much all day yesterday with Jen and it had been wonderful. I felt like we truly reconnected in a way that we hadn't been able to do in years. We spent all day talking about our week and each other, it was just like it used to be before our slump.

Okay, so it wasn't exactly the way it used to be. In fact, it was already the most bizarre day in our whole relationship by far but in a good way. Most of our talk from yesterday had been an assessment of all the people that we knew were good prospects to try our new open marital status with. We'd started with some very hypothetical prospects in the morning. Like asking each other if we'd hook up with Hailee Steinfeld or Cate Blanchett if we had the chance. We even talked about a cute Latina girl that had once worked cleaning our apartment and an older teacher that we both had had during college.

As we got more comfortable discussing the subject we began to talk about people that we knew personally. Valentina's name was one of the first ones to come up and I had to admit, it made a lot of sense. Jen knew Valentina and I had hooked up on more than a few occasions while we were in college and before I met Jen. She was pretty hot and was married herself. Her wife, Nicole, was almost as close to Jen and I as Val and we loved her to death. We had been on numerous double dates over the years and we knew they were amazing beings. Jen and I were sure that they were by far the safest option since we knew them so well and were sure that they could handle everything very well.

We talked about some of the other girls in our friend group and actually realized that we were on the same page about most of them. For her part, Jen had mentioned another couple she knew from work who might be interested and said she'd try talking to them this week. The couple's names were Louise and Donna, and Jen had met them because Donna worked for the same newspaper she did. I had actually met them once at their newspaper's Christmas dinner last year and I had to admit they were both really hot. They were both older than us, Donna was 47 and Louise was 45, but they still kept themselves in amazing shape and looked stunning together.

Donna was a redhead, which already made her extremely attractive to me. She was also taller than I was, myself being 5 feet 10 inches. It was uncommon for me to find women taller than me, but this woman had certainly been at least two inches taller than me. Her body was curvy in all the right places and her long legs seemed to go on for miles. On the other hand, her girlfriend Louise could not have been more than 5 feet 7 inches and had long brown hair. Now, I'm sure her smaller build helped her cause but she was even bustier and curvier than Donna. Louise not only had what appeared to be a bigger and firmer pair of boobs but her hips were to die for, she also had a huge ass, just a little too fat. Her skin was not as light as Donna's and she actually seemed to be sporting a nice tan.

I was daydreaming about the two beauties that my gorgeous wife would be trying to set us up with when I saw my best friend walking down the street to where I was sitting. Valentina was Mexican and had beautiful dark skin that went along well with her curvy brown hair. Her eyes were a deep dark brown, she had a big nose and bow-shaped lips. She was slightly shorter than me at 5 feet 9 inches but had the most athletic body I had ever seen. She had a pair of small round breasts and...

Okay, perhaps I had been a little horny since Saturday so enough about women's bodies. I gave Val a wide smile as I waved her over and she smiled brightly at me as she sat down on the chair in front of me. "Hey girl, how are you doing honey?" She began excitedly.

"I'm great, Val, thank you for meeting me here, how are Nicole and Lily?" Lily was their 8 year old daughter.

"No problem girl. Lily is just growing up into a beautiful and smart young girl. As for Nicole, well...," she trailed off with a teasing smile on her face, "Let's just say that her private birthday surprise last week left her gasping for breath."

We both giggled at her statement as I teasingly commented , "Oh, Val you naughty little slut."

Her smile turned into one of pride and she answered as if showing off, " Trust me Laur, you don't know the half of it." We laughed again at that for a while before she asked, "So, how is everything with you and Mrs Jen, any new promotions at work I should know about?"

"Promotions? When did you stopped giving me the third degree every time we met so you'd know everything about my sex time?" I asked while dramatically pretending to be offended by her.

"Honey, don't take this the wrong way but yours and Jen's sex life is even more dead than Lily's latest goldfish," she mocked me.

I feigned a laugh as I answered, "Very funny, Val. Well, that is actually what I called you here for. Jen and I have just decided to open up our marriage," I finally told her while wearing a proud grin on my face.

"Yeah right," Val responded with a doubtful look, "Little Jenny would never let you go through with something like that."

"Actually, it was Jen's idea." Val almost spat back her coffee as I continued, "She said she felt we needed to do something different to freshen our marriage and that she had actually been having this fantasy for a while."

"Oh my god, you are not kidding. Who would have thought miss goody two shoes had it in her to be so dirty," Val said while biting her lower lip.

"Hey, that is my wife you are talking about!" I said with fake anger, I knew Val cared for Jen and loved to tease me about her.

"I know and now she is finally fair game." I rolled my eyes as she looked mischievously at me. After a final giggle she asked me seriously, "So, are you two really going through with this?"

"It appears so, Jen even had a couple in mind already. An older woman she knows from work and her girlfriend, she might be talking to her as we speak," I answered with satisfaction.

"Jen you little minx," Val said to no one in particular, "I'm a bit hurt you didn't think of me first," she said acting hurt and exaggeratedly pouting her lips.

"We did think about you and Nicole, in fact, we agreed you'd be perfect for a little adult fun with us," I said truthfully.

"I knew you big slut hadn't had enough of this," she said jokingly while gesturing to her body.

I was laughing at her attitude as I played along, "You know I love your body baby, but don't pretend you weren't as big of a slut as I was back in the day," I teased her.

"How dare you?" She asked with a dramatic fling of her hand as she pretended I had insulted her, "what even makes you think that Nicole and I would ever agree to your lesbian shenanigans?"

"Oh I don't know," I answered as I pretended to think, "perhaps that story you told me of you and Nicole seducing that young babysitter into a threesome and fucking her cute little brains out."

"So now you want the four of us to do all that together," she said reviewing the facts, her tone a more serious one know, "Well I will have to ask Nicole about it and I'll give you a call later in the week, but I will tell you this," she said as she leaned over the table and looked seductively into my eyes, "You will have to buy me way more than just this one coffee if you want to get into my pants again.

We both laughed loudly at this before we continued catching up with each other.

Jen's POV

"We'll do it," I said as soon as I entered Donna's office.

"Hold on, what are you talking about?" Donna was looking up from her desk with a confused look on her face.

I had barely had a chance to say hello to her in the morning after I arrived at the office and had not seen any chance to talk to her alone all day. That is why, when I saw that people were starting to go home as the evening passed on and I saw our editor leaving Donna's office, I quickly made my way there. I had been nervous about talking to her since yesterday morning, worrying over what I might say. I finally decided I'd just be direct and I was definitely not gonna go home without talking to her. I didn't want another night of anxiety over this.

"The partner swap. Laura and I talked and we decided we'd give it a try." As I finished speaking, I saw Donna standing up from behind her desk. Maybe it was my imagination but I didn't recall her top showing that much cleavage earlier today. As she got up from her chair she took off her glasses with one hand while her erupting cleavage swayed slightly but noticeably. I could only take my eyes off her bust when I focused them on her now exposed big green eyes. Suddenly, I wasn't as confident.

"Really? I take it you read that book I gave you the other day then?" She said as she walked slowly towards me.

I couldn't help but begin to stutter some, "I-I d-did mmm, actually, I found it very informative," I said trying to maintain at least a bit of composure.

"I'm sure you did," Donna said while flashing me a knowing smile, "So, did you think of me while you read it? I know the wife has a bit of a roll in the hay with a woman named Donna, I hope it sparked your imagination."

She was getting closer to me at each passing instant and I had to tilt my head upwards to meet her gaze even before she was in front of me. I was only 5 feet 6 inches while Donna was at a solid 6 feet. Thinking about the extreme size contrast between sent a slight tingle to my pussy as she came closer. Now somewhat intimidated by her imposing presence I began to take a few steps back until I hit my back with the door I'd come in from. Unable to break eye contact or say anything but the truth I responded, "The woman did remind me of you," I trailed off for a second before I quickly added, "she was described as a strong independent woman after all."

"Is that all that reminded you of me?" Donna said as she got right in front of me, I barely noticed when her face began to move down towards mine, "perhaps I could do something to refresh your memory and you can finish telling me what thoughts you had about me."

I was pressed between her body and the wall but could not tell which one was closer to me. She was slightly crouching so her enormous boobs were pressing against mine from above. Only now did I notice that our breasts were pretty much the same size, I guess they looked very different in our greatly dissimilar body frames. As she came closer I was enticed by the soft smell of her sweet fragrance. Her fresh perfume contrasted highly with the warmth of her breath as she inches her face closer to mine. I closed my eyes as I lost myself to the sensations and waited for the soft landing of her lips on mine. When I sensed our lips were less than an inch apart I opened my lips in a soft gasp as I welcomed into my system the smell of her perfume and the hardness of her breath. Her left hand came up to cup my face and it was that soft touch that broke me out of my trance.

I immediately pushed her away, not in a violent manner, just enough so I could scurry myself away from between her and the door. I walked further into her office and before turning back to her. She was smiling widely, amused rather than annoyed or disappointed with my reaction. "We can't do anything yet, I don't want to do anything without Laura," I said, still trying to gather back my thoughts.

"I understand Jenny, don't worry, nothing will happen unless you want it to," her seductive demeanor weakened and gave way to a more reassuring tone in her voice.

"Thank you, Donna. I can't 100% promise you that something will happen but odds are we are going through with this. We just thought you and Louise would be perfect to test the waters for the first time," I responded, still a bit nervous about this whole situation, "I mean, you said you've done this before right, maybe you could guide us a bit."

I saw a sympathetic smile across Donna's face as she answered, "We'd be honored to help Jen. I know Louise has been attracted to you both since she first met you and I'm sure she'll be happy to participate. So, what sort of plan did you have in mind?"

Hearing Donna's words made me feel really glad that I had come to her about this. Despite that, umm, almost kiss from before I knew she was really looking to help me. I already knew she could be a bit of a flirt since she had been not so subtly coming on to me ever since she arrived here. Nothing inappropriate and she never made me uncomfortable, as a matter of fact, I'll admit I sometimes flirted back. It wasn't anything serious, I just enjoyed the occasional fun of flirting with a beautiful woman. She had become sort of my mentor here, taking me under her wing, but as close as we had gotten, nothing remotely close to the situation that transpired a few minutes before had ever happened between us. It was all just some harmless fun. Nevertheless, I felt reassured that such an experienced woman was willing to help Laura and I through this, and I was sure her girlfriend Louise was every bit as smart, beautiful and sexy as Donna...

Anyway, Laura and I had definitely not planned anything. Sure we had talked a lot about all this yesterday but it was mostly our excitement finding a way out. Like a kid thinking of infinite ways to play with a new toy only to never use it more than a couple of times. So I had to ask Donna for some guidance already, "Honestly we didn't think that far into it. We agreed I'd come to you guys with the proposal and then see what happened. I was hoping maybe you had some idea as to how this works."

Donna giggled, "I see, don't worry Jen, how about we all go out for a drink Friday night. Maybe dance a little and get to know one another. Then, depending on how the night is going, we could go back to our place, or yours if it'd make you more comfortable, and see how the night goes from there."

I listened to her idea and liked it, "That sounds perfect actually. If you don't mind, I'd prefer if you guys came over to our place afterwards. I mean, assuming we end up leaving the club together at all."

"Of course, don't worry about it," she reassured me before adding, "Now, I don't mean to scare you or anything but do you guys have anything particular that you'd want us to avoid if it comes down to sex?"

"Well I am still just wrapping my head around anything too wild in sex, so I'm afraid I might not be willing to do many things yet," I said feeling self conscious. I was trying to be more open about sex but some particular practices were still not as appealing to me as I thought they should be. I worried that Donna might think me a prude and call everything off but I felt I had to be honest.

Luckily, she was very mature and was quick to surprise me, "That's alright Jen, I promise you, you will not have to do anything you don't want to. You will have full control around both of us."

Hearing her say that sent a wave of calmness through my body, "Thank you Donna, I really appreciate your help. One thing I do want to mention is that I don't want to do a foursome. I'm still uneasy about sex with multiple people at once so I was hoping it could just be a simple pair off."

"Sounds great, we can change partners for the night and then leave anything more for the future in case it goes that well." She gave me a warm smile before she started walking back to her desk, "I should finish my article on that billionaire before going home, but please feel free to come to me if you need anything else at all."

"Of course, I'll let you work now," I said as I hurried towards the door. I turned back before opening and said honestly, "Thank you so much Donna, I'm glad I came to you for this, you've been really helpful."

"Anytime sweetie," her gentle tone was almost enough to hide the fact that she was slowly undoing another button of her blouse, "Here's hoping you think of me every day from now until Friday," she teasingly told me as she gave me a seductive wink of her eye.

I hurriedly got out of her office before things escalated again and headed for my own office. I had some work to get done so I resumed working right away. However, it was difficult to concentrate as thoughts of what might happen on Friday occupied my mind. More importantly, the image of Donna's outstanding bosom still dominated my vision. Friday night could not come soon enough.

Laura's POV

After Jen had come home post work on Monday night we had talked a lot about everything that had happened that day.

I told Jen about my lunch date with Val and how I had told her about our decision to open up our marriage. I told her about how Val said that she'd check with Nicole about possibly doing something between the four of us and Jen was pretty excited. We knew Valentina and Nicole's relationship was a strong one and we knew that they often liked to take a little walk on the wild side. I had heard many stories straight from Val's mouth about all the wild things they had done together. So Jen was quite confident that we would be hearing from them soon enough.

After I told her about my meeting with Val I asked her how things had gone with Donna and she told all about it. She said Donna had been very helpful and respectful of our condition from the very beginning. According to Jen, they had set up a date for Friday night at 8:00 pm. We'd be going to a nice club downtown for a few drinks and then we'd play it all by ear. I must say, thinking about the voluptuous redhead from Jen's office was making me very wet. I had always had a thing for girls that had genetics that were particularly different from mine. Whether it was a Latina or an Asian girl, a very short (or very tall as I recalled Donna to be) woman or a black skinned beauty; it turned me on to think about the diversity of having sex with a woman distinct body. I had never had sex with a redhead before and was finding my pussy trembling at the thought of fucking Donna.

The days leading up to our big night were torture. Jen and I had sex every night and we couldn't help but constantly talk about the couple of milfs that would be meeting us Friday night during our sessions. I think it was particularly harder for me since I wasn't working anymore. I had come clean to Jen about my job situation on Tuesday before she left for work and she had been nothing but supportive. She kept saying how much she loved me and how nothing would ever change that and she actually made me feel a lot better. However, I still had a weird feeling of being a disappointment that I couldn't quite understand. My parents and Jen knew I was out of a job, even Val knew by now, who else could I disappoint?

Twfip456
Twfip456
39 Followers