Modern Lesbian Marriage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Either way, Jen made enough money for both of us and she had urged me to enjoy my time without a job for a while. The truth was that there was never a real need for both of us to work, it had allowed us to earn a significant amount of money and now we were pretty wealthy, but we mostly worked because we wanted to. So even though I had promised Jen I'd hold off on the job search for a while, I couldn't help myself but look at some possibilities during all the free time I had. Not that it matters though, I didn't find anything that got my attention.

My real problem during the week was finding something to do with my time. I was already extremely excited and impatient about Friday and on top of that, I didn't have anything to occupy myself with while I waited. I tried reading and watching tv but got bored fairly quickly. I still worked out everyday and if I'm being honest I also masturbated quite a lot. I always touched myself while thinking about Donna and Louise, mostly Donna. God I had a really hard time waiting for Friday.

Jen would come home around 7:00 pm and she'd usually be very nervous about Friday evening. As soon as she got inside the apartment she would ask me if I was absolutely sure about what we were going to do and if I thought they'd even be interested in doing anything with her. I assured her we had made the right decision and told her how she was the sexiest woman alive. That always seemed to calm her nerves some. It didn't help that on Thursday evening I had gotten a call from Val saying she had talked to Nicole and that they would love to be with us. She asked me if we wanted to have a double date this weekend but I told her about our plans with the older couple and said I'd call her back on Saturday.

Jen was a mix of emotions upon hearing the news. She was clearly satisfied that they wanted to do something with us but she also got even more anxious about the coming weekend. Of course, I tried to help her navigate her nerves all the way to the end.

She arrived home early on Friday because she wanted to have enough time to get ready. As. Soon as we finished our meal she began to ramble about how this was finally it and this was our last time to go back and how they might not even show up. I tried in vain to calm her down, but no matter how nervous she seemed or what she was saying she was still getting ready to go out. We didn't want to be late so Jen took one of the guest bathrooms to get ready while I got ready in our own room. I took a long shower making sure to wash off any evidence of my earlier workout. I also decided to pay special attention to my ass this time. It had been a very long time since I last had anal sex, but Jen had said that Donna and Louise were pretty freaky and that they'd probably be into it, thinking a girl is always better prepared I decided to ready my bottom for whatever the night might bring.

Once I finally got out of the shower I took my time basking in the way my body felt after being recently cleaned up. I decided I didn't want to come across as intense and opted for a simple black skirt and a cute little yellow blouse. I had also decided to wear my long brown hair down, by then it was so long it fell down all the way past my tits. Once I finished putting on my makeup I realized we had about fifteen minutes before we had to leave for the club and Jen wasn't ready yet. Seeing the door to the guest room still closed I headed for the living room and sat down to watch some tv as I waited for Jen.

It took no more than five minutes for me to hear the door opening. I turned the tv off and stood up, ready to head out. I stood frozen in place when I saw the way Jen looked. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans that made her ass look like it wanted to burst right out of them. She had a lacey pink top that left little to the imagination, particularly as it was strapped around the back with barely enough fabric to cover her bra straps and leaving her shoulders bare. Her blonde hair was done up with a messy low bun that made her look wild and sexy as fuck. She wore crimson red lipstick that made her lips look fuller, still her beautiful green eyes were the main focus when looking at her face. She was wearing low heels but they still made her look closer to my own height.

I would have felt self conscious about staring at her for so long had it not been for the fact that she was giving me an equally adoring look as her eyes traced up and down my body. "You look beautiful baby." I blushed at her compliment.

"You look amazing in yourself, my love," I said, making her giggle like a schoolgirl, "Are you ready to leave?"

I half expected her to go into another one of her nerve attacks seeing as how we were about to leave our apartment to go meet with the older couple. However she surprised me by taking my hand and looking lovingly into my eyes, "I just need to make sure you know how much I love you. Whatever happens tonight, you are and will always be the love of my life."

Hearing her was exactly the last thing needed to fully let myself enjoy this night. I had tried to act confident about the whole situation for Jen's own sake. I definitely wasn't near as nervous as Jen had been the past week but I still had my own doubts. I didn't even entertain those doubts because I was so sure that this was the right step forward for our marriage, but hearing Jen's loving and reassuring words chased away any doubt I might have left about tonight. She'd love me forever so I was able to be my truest self tonight. No matter what, we'd always have each other.

"I love you too, baby," I said with my deepest feelings, "And remember, there is no pressure to do anything tonight, whether we come come home with two other women tonight or we come home alone and decide not to pursue this again, you will always be enough for me, and I'll be happy to take whatever road life has prepared for us by your side."

Jen let out a long, deep sigh, as if a great weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Without another word, she pulled me close to her and put her lips on mine. We gave each other a long pure kiss that began as nothing but a true reflection of our love. Eventually, I felt Jen's tongue against my lips, seeking entrance into my mouth. I resisted the temptation to just take her right then and there, and forget about tonight's plan. I gently pulled away, "Let's go baby, we don't want to be late."

She smiled at me and held my hand in hers as we walked together out the door.

*****

We arrived at the club only a couple minutes past eight. We had agreed to meet Louise and Donna outside and then we would all go in together. Since we knew we'd be drinking it was decided that Jen and I would arrive by taxi and they would be driving over here. Donna was to be the designated driver and she'd be either driving them back home tonight or all of us to our apartment if things went well.

Jen and I held hands the entire way to the club, not letting each other go since we had left our place and especially not after seeing how many people had come out tonight. We had come to a club called Siddhartha, that was a few blocks south east of Washington Square Park. It was extremely popular and catered to a very diverse clientele. By that I mean that it was mostly frequented by the LGBT+ community. But we hardly discriminated and even straight people came here for a night of fun in the big city. As popular as I knew this place to be, I had never thought that it'd be this crowded, even on a Friday night. I was taking a look at all the people who were waiting in line to get in and was beginning to worry we might not be able to get in. I was about to give Jen a worrying look but when I turned towards her she had let go of my hand and was excitedly walking over to a pair of familiar women.

"Donna, Louise, hi!" Jen said while giving each of them a hug, "I'm so glad you girls could make it, was there any traffic on the way over?"

After I followed Jen and gave each of the women an equally friendly hug, they began talking about traffic and I had time to look the gorgeous milfs up and down (I had talked to Val about tonight and she called them milfs so much that it just stuck with me). Donna wore her scarlet red hair down at shoulder length. Her soft red lipstick accentuated the fiery red of her hair. Her outfit was both elegant and extremely hot. She clearly embraced her age well. She wore a short but classy black dress that stopped a few inches above her knees. She had heels on and looking at the way she towered over me sent the first tingle of the night down my spine as I felt my legs weaken. On top of her dress, she had on an elegant open arm white blazer that turned her outfit from formal to sexy.

Louise wasn't as tall as Donna but she was definitely not overshadowed by her girlfriend. By the way she looked it was impossible to tell she was over 40 years old. She easily looked at least 10 years younger than the age Jen had told me she was. Her body reminded me of Jen's in the way it was curved in all the right places but Louise's curves were even more pronounced. She was wearing a sexy sleeveless black dress with small gold patterns that made looking at her feel like a dream. The dress was tight and it accentuated her voluptuous hips and full sexy bare thighs. The high heels she wore matched her nylon dress and made her look at least an inch taller than Jen even though I knew they were about the same height. Her brown hair was shiny and wavy as it fell down her shoulders, barely hiding a pair of gold earrings that matched the golden necklace around her neck.

It was clear as they had walked over to us that they were the sexiest women here, and they knew it. Even just standing there, without the sway of their hips, people waiting in line or passing by (mostly the girls) would constantly turn their heads to catch a glimpse of the hot couple.

I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard them talking about going in. I interceded to say that the place seemed to be really busy tonight and we might not get in, but Donna reassured me, "Don't worry dear, just follow Louise and I." She smiled confidently at me.

Jen and I looked at each other slightly confused as we followed them around the people in line towards the entrance. They didn't even say anything, as soon as the bouncer saw them he opened the chain and respectfully motioned them in. Donna just turned around and pointed at both of us to signal we were with them. As we went inside I turned to see the jealous looks on the faces of the people waiting out in the cold. We walked down an elegantly decorated hall and descended a flight of stairs. As we walked and the sound of the music grew louder I said, "That was so cool, how come you guys get to enter so quickly."

Donna looked down at me and gave me another one of her confident smiles, "It just so happens that the owner is a good friend of ours."

When we finally got to the main area of the club I was surprised to see the size of it. The place was dominated by a huge dance floor in the center that had a DJ playing on a stage on the far side of it. Along one of the walls was a long bar crammed with people ordering their drinks. Lining the rest of the walls were many high tables, booths and regular tables that overlooked the dance floor. Hallways disappeared down every corner of the club and it was clear that the place was much bigger than this. The girls led Jen and I to a comfortable corner booth where we all sat down. Jen and Donna entered first from opposite ends of the booth and were followed by me and Louise. I scooted close to Jen's right as I saw that there was a second floor overlooking the dance floor.

The music was good and it wasn't as loud over at our booth since we were a bit away from the center. We were quick to start a conversation and the night flowed easily. At first, the talk was mostly dominated by Jen and Donna as they talked about work and told us about their time working together. But soon it grew to include both Louise and me in an organic manner. I found out that Louise owned a small clothing shop on the east side and was really passionate about fashion. They told us they'd met when Donna had come looking for a dress and that they'd been instantly attracted to each other. Donna was a gold star lesbian while Louise had only come out as bisexual after she turned thirty. They had been together for about two years now and loved to experiment with sex.

When it was our turn to talk about our relationship we did it the same way we always did. It had become something of a dance routine to tell the story after being together for so long. We knew who was supposed to say each part and when exactly to speak without interrupting the other. We spoke about our time in college and how we struggled with long distance, about the years that came after and how we seemed to be crazy for sex all the time, and about the last couple of years and how we had come to the conclusion that this was what our relationship needed. We didn't go deeply into details or say anything more than necessary, just enough to let them understand our motivations for tonight.

They seemed to get it right away and even called off our story with a couple of simultaneous, "Awww," when we talked about anything particularly romantic.

As the night progressed we were soon talking like great friends, joking and teasing each other as we told anecdotes about us and got to know each other better. Eventually, Louise asked all of us if we felt like dancing. We all agreed and got up to go to the dance floor.

I don't normally like to dance but I knew beforehand that we'd probably be doing some of it. That is why I had opted out on heels and wore flat shoes to the club. Still, I was not very good at dancing, but we had been drinking for a while now and I was tipsy enough to let myself go. We started off in a big circle, the four of us looking towards the center and enjoying ourselves as we danced to the fast sounds of the music. Occasionally, other people would join us for a brief moment before they went back to their own group to dance. We also kind of paired off at times, as we found ourselves drifting close to one of us in particular but we'd soon return to the joy of dancing all together.

I was truly enjoying myself and having fun with the girls when the DJ announced he'd be playing a slow song next. Instinctively, Jen and I looked at each other but then looked back at Donna and Louise as we remembered what we were here for. Reaching a silent agreement we smiled at each other and decided we wouldn't be dancing this song with each other. Now with the other two women we agreed to move things a bit forward and paired off between us. Louise was closer to me so she quickly pulled me to her as she put both of her hands on my hips and I threw my arms around her neck. Even amongst all the other people on the dance floor I could pick out Louise's sweet flowery perfume as she smiled at me. We weren't obscenely close to one another but I could definitely feel her breasts against my own as we floated around the dance floor. I quickly turned to see Jen and Donna in a similar position to us, though they were much closer to one another, clearly more comfortable after knowing each other for longer.

"I'm not sure if I should be offended or flattered that you are looking at my girlfriend like that," Louise's voice suddenly cut my thoughts short.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean any disrespect," I quickly responded, not even thinking about the situation.

Louise laughed at my reaction, "I only meant that since we are dancing together you should maybe be looking at me instead. Or do you not find me as attractive as Donna?"

"Of course I do Louise, you are possibly the sexiest girl in the place," I told her truthfully, causing her to blush a bit.

"Well don't you know just how to butter up a woman." She inched her face closer to mine and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. The kiss lasted only a bit longer than normal but was close enough to my lips that I could only close my eyes as I took in her feminine fragrance.

"I get it, though," she said and I didn't know what she meant until she continued, "I get why you'd be enthralled by Donna. You've known both of us for the same time but I know you are attracted to me, just as I am attracted to you too. But you can't help but feel lured towards Donna. Anymore than I can help being drawn to your amazingly beautiful wife."

I turned and saw Jen and Donna dancing together while they talked. Jen's head rested softly on Donna's shoulder and the redhead had her own resting against Jen's head. Louise was right, Jen was the most beautiful woman in the world but I still felt a strange lust for the tall redhead. "How did you get so good at reading people?" I asked, genuinely curious as I turned back to Louise having forgotten how close our faces were to each other.

Her deep brown eyes never left mine as she answered, "Lust works in mysterious ways. When you've been in the scene for as long as I have you'll develop a sense for these things too." Her smile gave way to a seductive grin as her tone changed, "For example, I came here tonight thinking you and I would be sleeping together by the end of the night. Jen and Donna have known each other longer so it made sense for them to pair up. But as much as I would love to fuck your pretty brains out, I think things have changed as the night grew darker."

Having such a hot older woman say she wanted to fuck me had my pussy tingling and wetting. I couldn't help but stutter as I asked, "H-how so? What do you mean things changed?"

Clearly enjoying the effect she was having on me, she continued, "Well I'm sure you wouldn't object to Donna being the one to have a go at you later tonight. And I'll admit I'd very much love to have my way with Jenny in bed." I was beginning to think she was repeating herself when she added, "Plus, I think I know Donna enough to tell that she's got a bit of a thing for you too." My ears perked up at her statement.

"Really? So you think she'd have sex with me tonight instead of Jen?" I asked with a hint of hope and excitement in my voice.

Louise giggled once more," I do, Laura."

I felt a sense of satisfaction knowing Donna was also into me. I thought she was an extremely attractive woman and thus it boosted my confidence to know she found me attractive too. Then I remembered this whole talk was hypothetical, it wasn't a given that anything at all would happen tonight. "Well that's nice to know, but Jen is not sure yet if she wants things to go further tonight, so it might all not happen anyway."

"Well then here's me hoping Jen can change her mind and find me as alluring as I find her," Louise said with a seductive and confident smile.

I was about to say something else when I heard Jen's voice next to us, "So, are you girls willing to mix it up again?"

Louise and I exchanged a knowing glance and she subtly winked an eye at me, "Of course, I'm all your Jenny."

The slow song was ending as I looked up into Donna's eyes. I was clearly nervous and Donna could probably sense it. I was beginning to think she wouldn't want to dance with me as another fast song began and I felt Donna's hand grabbing my wrist and dragging me towards the center of the dance floor. She began dancing in a pretty weird way. Not like I was one to talk since I was so bad at it myself. But I had seen her dance earlier and it looked like she was purposely doing it wrong this time. I tried to look around hoping no one was paying us particular attention but Donna's hand stopped me at my chin and she looked straight into my eyes. We didn't say a word to each other but I suddenly understood what she was doing. She wanted me to let go of my inhibitions and dance with her without caring about anyone else.

I contemplated the choice as Donna kept dancing eccentrically before me. Then, after some seconds of thought I figured, what the hell? There was a beautiful, smart, and hot woman trying to dance with me. I had come here tonight to have fun and that was exactly what I was going to do. I began moving my arms in what seemed like an uncontrollable way. Swaying my hips to a rhythm that was certainly different from the one in the song. As we danced more, Donna began to laugh. Only it wasn't a mean laugh at all, she was laughing the way a baby does, without fully understanding why. And soon I was laughing along with her. We danced like this for a couple of songs until we both got really tired. We leaned into the other's body looking for support as we laughed and still looked at one another.