Modern Lesbian Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
The swap finally happens and there is no going back.
12.4k words
4.88
10.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twfip456
Twfip456
39 Followers

For anyone still following the story, sorry for the long wait. Had been busy with college and other projects but I finally got time to finish this. Thank you for all the kind and supporting comments! :)

Jen's POV

The ride home felt so long it was almost torture. As we left the club and looked for Donna and Louise's car we were paired out in conversation. That is probably why, when we got to their car, Laura hopped in the co-pilot's seat while Louise and I took the back seat. None of us thought anything about it, by that moment it just felt like the natural way of things. Louise and I might have been able to do some playing in the car, but I felt pretty self conscious with all of us there and couldn't bring myself to try anything. I will say that we did touch each other a lot while we talked, nothing too inappropriate, just gentle caresses over our legs and arms.

We had left the club around midnight and found ourselves getting out of the elevator to our apartment at almost one in the morning. Since we lived in the building's penthouse we had the whole last floor to ourselves and the elevator opened up directly inside of our apartment. As we turned on the lights Donna made a comment about our place.

"Wow! You girls really know how to live." She said taking in the place.

"Oh my god! You have a private pool and a hot tub?" Louise asked excitedly as she rushed towards the long crystal panels that looked out into our private terrace from the living room and the dining room. "Can we have a swim?" She asked further, nearly jumping up and down like a little kid. I thought she looked so cute being this excited.

I was hoping someone would come up with an excuse not to. It wasn't that I didn't want to see Louise in the hot tub, it was just that I was really horny and looking forward to some alone time with her. Luckily, it was her girlfriend who said, "Sorry honey, but we didn't bring any swimsuits, plus I'm sure it's freezing out there."

"She's right, this time of the year and so late into the night, we'd probably freeze to death as soon as we came out of the water," My wife added.

"Oh that's too bad," Louise said with sad puppy eyes before speaking with a sexy voice, "Well, I guess you will just have to invite us over some other time for a swim," her eyes fixed on mine.

"I'm sure we'll get another chance at the pool honey," Donna assured her, "Now, I think I'm a little behind on drinks so how about we level the playing field?"

After that exchange we headed to the far side of the dining room where we had a small cocktail bar. Donna quickly went behind the bar and offered to prepare our drinks to which all three of us agreed. She was very good and confessed she had worked as a bartender when she first got out of college. Then we all headed to the living room and sat down to talk and enjoy our drinks. Laura and I took the larger couch while Louise and Donna got on the love seat beside us. Now I don't mean to say the conversation wasn't enjoyable, and Donna's cocktails were so good we each had two more rounds, but I had been extremely turned on since my kiss with Louise at the bar and I desperately needed more.

As my frustration increased and an hour passed by I could feel my pussy drying up and my body getting tired. I was starting to think nothing more would happen tonight when something exciting occurred. Louise had told us she was a smoker and had asked us if she could light up a cigarette. Laura smoked the occasional cigarette while I had never tried it, still we told her it was okay and to make herself at home. She didn't have many cigarettes left and got to her last one pretty quickly. As she was halfway through, Laura interrupted the story Donna was telling about her high school years to speak up.

"Damn it, I wish I had accepted that drag you offered me before, Louise," she regretted, "The smell of your smoking is pretty intense now and it's driving me crazy."

"Don't you have any around here?" Louise asked Laura.

"I'm afraid Jen won't let me," she said smiling softly at me, "She doesn't love it when I smoke."

That was true, I didn't mind if she smoked just a couple times a year but I didn't want her to have the temptation around all the time, I knew smoking could take a toll on her health.

"That's okay, I have another idea anyway." I thought she might hand Laura the cigar so she could take a drag but the older brunette finished a couple longer drags from it as she tried to finish it quickly. Louise then stood up from the love seat to my right as she took one last longer drag from her cigar before putting it away. Holding the smoke inside her, she walked seductively towards us and I thought she might stop in front of me but actually continued over to my wife who was holding my left hand. When Louise started to bend over I was unsure of what she was planning to do, but Laura knew exactly what to do. My wife tilted her head up and opened her mouth as she waited for Louise. The older woman did not disappoint and soon had her lips over Laura's as she made an O with them. She gently blew the smoke from her lungs into Laura's waiting mouth who seemed to relish the taste and the smell. To say the sight was erotic would be a huge understatement. My pussy got instantly wet as I saw their lips only inches apart from each other, but nothing could have prepared me for what happened after the shotgun was over. Instead of going back to her seat, Louise pressed her lips to Laura's and began gently kissing her. I thought I'd come right then and there when I saw Laura's tongue entering Louise's mouth as they continued making out. My gaze was fixed on them until they had to break off for air.

Then, without saying a word she simply walked over to me and sat down on my lap, before Donna carried on talking like nothing had happened. Louise's right arm wrapped around my neck and my left arm slid constantly up and down her back. Her breath smelled of smoke whenever she talked but I just didn't mind, tonight it made her even hotter to me. We talked for about 10 more minutes as Louise and I stole brief glances and soft smiles at one another, my right hand playing with her left one on top of her lap. Eventually I just couldn't stand it anymore. Louise was talking about something and I just got the sudden urge to kiss her and I didn't stop myself. I pulled her head towards me and firmly pressed my lips against hers.

Her lips were just as soft as I remembered and her strong scent of smoke did nothing to hurt my desire for her. Unlike the sloppy make out session we had at the club, this time our kiss was slow and measured. I knew we had all night and just wanted to enjoy every inch of her as much as I could.

I knew Laura and Donna were looking at us and they had even started talking to one another, probably joking about Louise and I. I didn't care, all that existed to me at that moment was Louise's sexy body. I lost myself in the kiss. It eventually grew in passion and I found myself instinctively pulling Louise closer to my body even though she was already straddling me. As our tongues danced together inside our wet mouths I didn't notice when the voices next to us stopped. I fondled one of her tits with my right hand as she cupped my cheek with her left one. We continued making out for a while, only stopping a few times just long enough to breath before going right back at it.

After some time Louise pulled back from me, I tried to chase her mouth with my own but felt her index finger on my lips, stopping me from doing so. She was smiling seductively at me, satisfied with my evident lust for her, "It seems we have been left alone, my dear."

I had one look around the living room and realized she was right, Laura and Donna were nowhere to be seen. I wondered briefly what they must be doing and felt a tremble in my pussy when I pictured Laura in bed with another woman. I pushed those thoughts aside, choosing to focus on the gorgeous woman sitting on my lap. "Not to worry, I'm sure we can think of some way to entertain ourselves." We giggled together before quickly getting up. She helped me turn off the lights before we headed to the guest bedroom, hand in hand. The apartment had only one floor and I had checked to see if Laura was in our master bedroom, getting confirmation from the light that escaped below the door.

As we got to the guest bedroom Louise and I quickly took off our heels and she dropped her purse carelessly on the floor. I tried to go for a kiss but she grabbed my arm and tossed me onto the bed. I fell on my back and lifted myself just a bit with my shoulders.

"I've been waiting to see you in bed ever since we made out at the club," her eyes were hungrily looking at me, "Now, I'm finally going to have my way with you."

I had thought that all the flirting and trying to get the upper hand on the other had been just a fun game, but clearly she had seen it as a power game. Either way, I wasn't sure I had been the one to relent the most control, so I tried to protest. However, Louise anticipated me and moved quickly towards me, shushing me with her index finger on my lips.

"Shhh," I heard.

Then I felt her finger forcing her way into my closed mouth. I didn't have time to react and her finger quickly broke in. I felt a tingle in my pussy at the thought of her finger violating one of the holes in my body. She remained silent and simply gave me a stern look, as if telling me to do something. So I just took a wild guess and began massaging her finger with my tongue, eventually sucking on it like it was coated in sugar. As abruptly as it had entered, her finger left my mouth, glistening with my saliva. I was expecting her to clean it off somehow but was surprised when she took her saliva-coated finger inside of her mouth. She closed her eyes and I thought she was exaggerating her liking the way it tasted. As she sucked on her finger I heard her let out a soft moan before she gulped down audibly.

My inner thighs were soaking wet by then and I couldn't help but admire her beautiful face as she reopened her eyes. There was a fire burning between my legs and only Louise could put it out. I was still clothed and Louise still had her dress on as she walked to the edge of the bed. I didn't know what she was going to do but was unable to control my body as it lay down and spread my legs like it had a mind of its own. God, Louise was really getting to me. I heard her giggle at my reaction and then she undid my jeans with both hands. They were so tight that I had to wiggle my hips as Louise struggled to pull them off, throwing them far away once she got me down to my panties.

"Oh dear, is all that for me?" Louise asked in a teasing and seductive voice.

It took me a couple seconds to realize that she was looking directly between my legs and that my pussy must be soaking. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my closed lips, "mm-hmm."

Louise smiled, "Well I better take them off, we wouldn't want you catching a cold," she mocked me.

She came over to me once again but bent herself just before getting to the bed, steading herself with her smooth hands on my legs. She got her face closer to my damped underwear and I felt as if she was a magnet that powerfully pulled on my pussy. She then took the thin of my panties between her teeth and began pulling back with them in her mouth. As she moved down my legs I could feel her hot breath as it shot straight to my legs. I watched directly into her eyes as she took off my panties, silently urging her to hurry.

When she got them off, she stood straight in front of the bed and brought my wet panties to her nose before she inhaled deeply. She then closed her eyes, stuck her tongue out and lapped the wet side of my panties.

"My god Jenny you have the most delicious taste," she said, her eyes still closed, "I think I'm going to be taking this home with me as a souvenir, is that okay?"

I was surprised by her request but her display had turned me on so much that I was more than willing to do anything she asked me to. I tried to say yes but was so uncontrollably horny that all that came out of me was a weird and unintelligible sound, "unhh."

She didn't even look back at me as she squeezed my panties and reached for her purse on the floor. "What's that baby? Do you want me to take your panties home with me?"

Hearing her talk to me like that was making my body weak, I could do nothing but answer truthfully, "I do."

"Hmmm, we gotta work on that," she responded, looking at me while she put her purse on top of the dresser. She then began to take her dress off right in front of me while she asked, "What would you like me to do to you baby?"

My eyes were fixated on her body as it was being slowly revealed to me. "I want you to lick me."

She finally got her dress off and was down to her bra and panties. Her body was even sexier than I had expected; she looked to be just slightly heavier than me but it was clear she worked out because I could see her subtle abs. Her breasts were still inside her bra but they looked to be even bigger than mine, even if it wasn't by much. I swear, the way her body looked, anyone who saw her would think she was the same age as me.

She stopped undressing after she heard me and told me, "I want you to tell me EXACTLY what you want Jen." I felt like I was being scolded and I felt shivers down my spine.

"I want you to lick my pussy. I want you to make me cum with your mouth." I desperately asked.

"That's better," she continued undressing and told me to take the rest of my clothes off, "Is that all you want? For me to make you cum with my tongue?"

I immediately began undressing, desperate to do as she told me and not looking at her anymore while I did so. When I finally got myself naked I turned back to look at her and my jaw almost fell to the bed in awe. She was completely naked, not bothering to cover any of herself with her hands which were on her hips. Her boobs had some sag to them but a lot less than I would have expected for someone her age. They were round and huge and I felt an instant need to knead them with my hands. Her cute little nipples were erect and her pink areolas looked so big and tasty. As my gaze went down between her legs I could see her neat pink folds and realized she was just as wet as I was. Upon seeing she was completely devoid of hair I felt self conscious about the bush I had in my pubic area and inched my legs closer together, embarrassed. She had the widest most curvaceous hip and even though it blocked me from seeing her ass I knew it looked amazing as well. After all, I had gotten to know it quite well when I kneaded it earlier at the club.

Seeing me closing my legs she quickly stepped in and stopped my legs with her hands. As she looked back up into my eyes I realized we had both been looking at each other like we were pieces of meat. I silently agreed with her to open my legs and we continued to stare lustfully at each other.

It was amazing how much this woman was turning me on. She hadn't even touched my pussy or my boobs and had barely made any contact with my skin at all since we came into the bedroom. Nevertheless, the way my pussy burned between my legs I was sure I had never been more turned on in my life. It was difficult to understand how much I desired Louise at that moment. We looked at each other's body as if we were fucking each other with our eyes and could go all night. I knew I wanted us to fuck all night long.

Then I realized she must be waiting for an answer. For some strange reason I didn't want to disappoint Louise and was quick to say, "Louise, I want you to fuck me. I want you to put your tongue and your fingers inside and I want to do the same to you," I surprised myself with the assertiveness in my voice, "Then I want us to rub our pussies together until we cum together. I want us to fuck until daylight."

Louise smiled at me but said, "There's just two small problems baby."

I pouted like a spoiled child, "What?! What problems?"

"First I need you to flip over," I didn't hesitate. In fact, I did it so quickly I nearly fell off the bed. But eventually turned so my legs were by the head of the bed and my head was hanging down the edge towards Louise, still on my back. "And second... you didn't say please."

Even though my vision was upside down I quickly found Louise's eyes and said with a little girl's voice, "Louise, please fuck me."

"Gladly," she came closer to me and lifted my head with her hands. She gave me a kiss on the lips, our faces inverted relative to each other. My hands fell to the sides and my tongue was quick to probe into her mouth as she ran her fingers through my hair. I melted into the kiss as it grew more passionate, but it ended quickly, we both needed more.

She left my lips and gave a few soft kisses to my neck as she began to crawl over me. I knew where this was going and I couldn't wait for it. As she continued getting into position she put her tongue against my chest and slid it down my abdomen, her wet tongue sliding through the cleft between my boobs. I did not have her self control and reached out to massage her breasts as soon as they hung over me, briefly putting one of her nipples inside my mouth. I was relishing the way her body trembled when her succulent nipple left my mouth and didn't notice she was already breathing against my slit.

When I saw her pink lips above my face I acted quickly. I threw my hands around her to the familiar magnitude of her butt and desperately pulled her towards my face. She moaned as my lips made contact with her pussy and I wouldn't be surprised if I moaned as well. Her taste was every bit as sweet, salty and intoxicating as I thought and I knew I'd never get enough of it. I was happily devouring her soft mound when I felt her wet tongue touching my lips. I should have known then how much we had connected because she knew exactly what I wanted even before I did. She gave three long licks to my inner lips before sticking her tongue all the way inside me, my pussy so wet that it slid right in with no resistance. That's when I orgasmed. "Oh god," I blurted, my mouth still on her hot gash as my body trembled below her.

She wiggled her tongue inside of me for a bit, carrying me through my short orgasm. Leaving a feeling of emptiness behind when it left me. I had not stopped licking Louise through my climax and she didn't waste time either. She sloppily slurped at all the juices that came out of me before going back to lapping at my pussy, my hips rising to meet her enthusiastic tongue.

Not wanting to be left behind I pulled her butt further down and really submerged my face underneath her. After circling her outer lips with my tongue I finally brought my focus to her exposed clit. I gave it a few teasing licks and Louise squirmed in pleasure, "Yes Jenny. Oh, right there baby," meanwhile I was bringing one of my hands down to help me get her off. As soon as it was closed enough I pinched her lips together with my finger and gave them a long lick before going back to her swollen clit. I heard her moan again and knew she wouldn't be long. My fingers let go of her pussy lips and I traced two of them over her wet snatch hoping to lubricate them. However, I couldn't help myself when I saw my fingers glistening with her womanly fluids and brought them back to my mouth to taste them. When I finished I thought my fingers were lubricated enough and proceeded to penetrate her, my mouth had returned to her clit and was furiously sucking on it. When I put my two fingers inside of her she gasped loudly, "Ahhhh."

I was very gentle at first, wanting to build up her orgasm before I threw her over the edge. However, Louise hadn't cum all night and was desperate to do so, "Harder Jen please, fuck me harder!" Her mouth left my own pussy just long enough to say that before she dove right back in. Never one to disappoint, I added a third finger inside of her hole and increased the rhythm of my pumping. Soon I was fiercely fingering her as drops of her natural lubricant splashed on my face and she desperately chanted, "Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Twfip456
Twfip456
39 Followers