Modern Lesbian Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Donna, you have amazing boobs." After I spoke, I simply stuck my rigid tongue out of my mouth and put it against her lips. She quickly began sucking desperately on it and I moved my head up and down, pumping my tongue into her wet mouth. After penetrating her mouth with my tongue she asked me, "Wanna head to the bed, Laura?"

"Yes, take us there honey," I desperately moaned.

She began to walk backwards towards the bed, still carrying me in her arms and both of us still lost to the pleasures of our kiss. There is a huge open space between the door and the bed, plus there is a thick rug on the floor and Donna tripped with it. She began tumbling back until we both fell to the floor with a loud thump. On the floor, we both laughed shortly before realizing we didn't want to waste more time trying to reach the bed. So we used our hands and legs to maneuver ourselves on the floor until we had our legs opened towards each other and our wet slits were perfectly aligned.

We pressed our cunts together and moaned simultaneously at the hot feeling of another pussy on our own. We didn't waste any time and were furiously scissoring within seconds. I didn't usually care much for scissoring but desperate times call for desperate measures and the friction of our cunts was certainly fulfilling its purpose. Both of our heads were thrown back in ecstasy, our upper bodies pulling away from each other as our lower halves clashed periodically against each other. Holding myself up with just one hand, I used the other to reach out and grasp one of Donna's boobs. I massaged and kneaded on it as I pleased, eliciting even more moans from the redhead.

We fucked like this for about ten minutes before I began to feel my climax approaching. "I'm about to cum, Donna. I want us to cum together!" I panted heavily.

I felt her start to rub herself against me even harder, "Oh god yes, let me cum with you."

We clashed our cunts together only a couple more times and suddenly I felt myself trashing against her body. As my own body shook out of control I could feel Donna's pussy juice being released against my own cunt. "Ah! Yes!" I shouted as I came with Donna. After our orgasms, our cunts were so sensitive that we quickly stopped rubbing them together. But we left our legs tangled together for a while as we each fell on our backs to regain our breath.

After about a minute of rest I felt Donna begin to move and I quickly got on my knees. I saw her turning her self around and wondered what she was doing until she said nonchalantly, "I heard you have a bit of an obsession with anal."

"Wh- How did you know?" I asked as she got on her hands and knees, sticking her ass back towards me.

"Little Jenny might have mentioned it earlier this week, she wanted you to be well taken care of." She began to crawl backwards until her ass hit my pelvis, instantly sending a shiver to my cunt. "Plus, Louise and I love playing with our assholes too."

I was about to mentally thank Jen for asking the older woman to give me what I so desperately needed, but my mind was invaded by the image of Louise and Donna fingering their bottoms. I gasped at the thought and was quickly brought back to reality when I felt Donna start to grind her ass against me, "Do you think good little Jen might have been rubbing herself on my girlfriend earlier for the same reason as me?" Her voice was mischievous, trying to get to me, "Perhaps she wanted Louise to play with her asshole tonight."

Any other moment she might have been able to get another reaction, though I know not of what nature. Instead, having a gorgeous woman's naked ass pressing into me was making me unable to concentrate on anything else. Right now, the thought of what Donna's asshole might taste like was the only thing on my mind. So I just told her, in an assertive voice that surprised me, "Stop talking about them, this is about you and me."

I just didn't want to be distracted anymore. I had spent most of the night concentrated on what Jen and Louise were doing, and I had enjoyed it, but seeing Donna so willingly present herself to me was showing me how much I wanted to enjoy this night for myself too. This was about both of us, and that meant I almost had an obligation to truly indulge myself in my desires, not that I was complaining.

So I grabbed Donna's waist with my hands in a very tight grip. Then, as I began to stand up I mustered all the strength I could find in my arms and brought Donna up. "What the fuck?" Donna gasped, a little scared about the way her body was being handled around. I eventually had her up in the air, her legs were wrapped around my own waist like a frog and I marveled at her lower body strength, she clearly worked that part of her body out the most. The rest of her body was hanging horizontally in front of me, leveled with my body, only supported by the strength of her legs and even more so, by my arms on either side of her hips.

"Oh my god you are so much stronger than you look," her voice sounded amazed and even turned on by what she was saying, "I've never had someone lift me up like that!"

I was pretty impressed with myself as well. I had always been an athletic person, even after college where I used to run track, I never stopped working out. I knew I didn't have the hot and curvaceous figure that Jen and Louise had, but I was incredibly flexible and had always been very strong. In spite of this, Donna was a big woman so I wasn't even sure I could lift her up like this. I just did it out of instinct and luckily, it worked out, and the accomplishment was actually doing wonders for my self esteem at that moment.

"What do you want me to do to you?" I was growing a little tired from lifting her up like this and it wasn't easy to maintain balance, but I could tell she liked feeling so out of control and I wanted to extend her pleasure.

Donna sounded so desperate when she answered, "I want you to fuck me. Any way you want, anywhere you want. I'm all yours tonight Laura."

I didn't need any more encouragement than that. I began walking us over to the bed and dropped Donna on her stomach as soon as we got there. She tried to get on all fours but I quickly put my right hand on the small of her back and pushed strongly against her movement. Her upper body collapsed violently on the bed and I was a little scared I might have been too rough, but when I looked over I saw her face was pressed deeply into the mattress and she had a wicked smile on her lips and her eyes shut. She was enjoying this.

Now that her ass was sticking out towards me I had a clear view of her butthole. Her puckered anus looked a lot looser than I thought, it wasn't gaping open or anything, it just looked like it knew what was coming. Donna hadn't lied, she enjoyed having her ass played with, often, by the looks of it. Her brown hole didn't smell that much and I was sure she was clean. Jen and I had talked about the issue of hygiene and I knew for a fact that she had talked about it with Donna during the week.

On a closer inspection I saw that her asshole was flickering slightly, opening and closing as if trying to attract her prey. And god was it working. I held off on the main prize for a little longer and simply moved my hands to knead on her buttcheeks and brought my face closer to it. When I was only inches away from it I noticed the small drops of sweat that were trailing down her ass, clearly the result of a long night out dancing. I couldn't help as my tongue went out of my mouth and directly onto her flesh, sliding all over her cheeks in an attempt to gather as much of Donna as I could. Her taste was just as flowery as the rest of her if only a little saltier.

Once I was familiar enough with her butt I headed for the holy grail. As my face came closer to her asshole the pungent smell of it became stronger, but also incredibly hipnotic. I didn't want to hurt her so I began tracing my index finger around her fuckhole, then repeated the process with my thumb and middle finger. Once I thought I'd teased the outskirts of her asshole enough I drove my middle finger inside, eliciting a cry from Donna's lips, "Ahhhh!"

It wasn't a cry of pain, and if it was then the pain was overshadowed by the pleasure she felt because she soon asked me to go deeper. I was happy to oblige. The inside of her ass was very warm, just as I remembered anal felt, though Donna wasn't as tight as other girls I'd been with. She still felt amazing and I fingered her ass for a couple minutes until Donna's moans started to become too loud. I retrieved my finger from her ass and reached my arm over to where Donna's face was pressed against the bed. She had her eyes closed so I could feel her become a little startled when she felt my fingers pressing against her lips. She didn't resist though, as soon as she realized what was happening Donna opened her mouth and sucked on my fingers like they were lollipops. Moans of pleasure came from her mouth and I could feel my own pussy dripping at the scene of Donna eating her own ass off my fingers.

"That's it, good girl." I tried to talk and tell her what I thought she'd want to hear at that moment, but I was a little off.

She finished licking my lips and said in a sultry voice, "Good girls don't lick their ass off someone's hand. I am a slut tonight, for you. Was I a good slut, Laura?"

I was a bit taken aback by her submissive behavior. Gone was the seductive and confident Donna from the club. "Yes baby, you are being a very good slut and now you're going to get rewarded."

I had never been very much into this kind of dirty talk so I was surprised by how much I was enjoying it. I felt like I was doing a good job of it too, especially because I felt Donna's body tremble when the word, "Slut," came out of my lips. And I'll admit a similar shiver coursed my body as I felt the words on my tongue.

"Are you going to make me cum, Laura? Are you going to-" It might have been the turn on of hearing her talk like that, or maybe I was tired of all the dirty talking and just wanted to lick her butt. Either way, she couldn't finish her sentence because I dove straight into the crack of her ass and brought my tongue to her puckered brown hole.

I didn't waste any more time. I wouldn't have been able to even if I wanted. Her asshole was alluringly calling me in. I aimed for it with my tongue fully rigid, striking true and entering her asshole smoothly. She couldn't hold back her surprise though, "Oh my, your tongue feels great!"

It had been many years since the last time I had had my tongue up a girl's ass. Nevertheless, it felt just as glorious as I remembered. Of course it wasn't exactly the same, back then I generally hooked up with girls that were my age, for the most part at least. So Donna's older body felt different, even her smell and taste were more mature and even dry. Her asshole still tasted delicious, though.

The inside of her body was hot, a lot more than the rest of her and I almost felt like my tongue was on fire inside of her. I had been right about Donna's rear being looser than the average, that is why I'd slid so easily into her. What I didn't expect was the ring of her asshole tightening around my tongue after I had entered her. For a second I thought it was a involuntary reaction, but I had my hands on her legs and could feel her lower body squirming; she was purposely exercising her anal muscles. God I loved older women, especially as experienced as Donna.

After her initial squeal, Donna had remained almost entirely silent. I could only hope she was enjoying this. I chose not to doubt myself and brought my hands firmly back to her buttcheeks. With assertiveness I began to part her cheeks further apart, revealing her asshole even more to me. And consequently allowing me much unobstructed access.

With an easier path now, I pushed my face further into Donna's rear, my tongue probing deeper inside her. Donna began moaning, harder even than before, when I began to move my tongue inside her ass. The taste of her insides was strong and earthy, and I loved it.

Without stopping my exploration of my lover, I took my right hand off her ass and brought it down to her pussy. I rubbed it a little, but I was sure that wasn't what Donna wanted. What we had been doing up to this point was telling me something about what Donna was like in bed, and that something was that Donna liked it rough. I barely gave her a chance to react to my hand on her pussy before thrusting my middle and ring finger inside of her.

"Oh god yes, fuck me with your strong fingers, Laura," she desperately said between moans.

Happy to oblige, I gently pulled my fingers from her cunt, until only the tip remained inside. The walls of her pussy clamped around my fingers, unwilling to let them leave. Then, I thrusted them back inside with as much furiousness as before. I quickly got into a very fast and hard rhythm, fucking Donna's cunt while my tongue lapped the insides of her asshole.

"Fuck! That feels amazing!" Her breath sounded hoarse, "Don't stop Laura! Fuck me harder baby! Harder!"

I didn't have to do this long. Only a minute had gone by when I felt Donna's pussy walls tighten around my fingers and her asshole's grip on my tongue relax. The redhead let out an animalistic grunt as her legs shivered and struggled to keep her ass up in the air.

I pulled my tongue out of her butt so I could watch her cum. As she orgasmed, I kept fingering her; though the force of my motions softened, mainly focusing on helping her ride out her orgasm.

When my fingers left her slit I was awarded with the sight of her juices dripping down onto the bed sheets. It wasn't that she was squirting, I had been with my fair share of squirters to know this wasn't it; rather, she had become so wet while I pleasured her that all her accumulated wetness just poured out when my hand left her pussy.

I watched her for a while as she trembled, fully laying down on her stomach. She had still not caught her breath and I could see her back glistening with sweat as her ass moved up and down with her heavy breathing. Seeing the traces of her exhaustion I wondered if Donna was done for the night.

Surely Donna was in fairly good shape for a woman her age. Plus I guess we hadn't been going at it for all that long. Either way, even I was starting to get a bit tired; the sex we'd had so far had been very hard and passionate. I used all of my strength to move her to a more comfortable position to sleep in. Donna didn't react at all, it was like she had passed out. I didn't worry so much because she had told me back at the club that it had happened to her before.

So after wrapping her under the bed covers I went into mine and Jen's washroom. As much as I liked eating a sexy woman's asshole, I'd much rather go to bed with the fresh taste of toothpaste in my mouth. As I finished brushing my teeth I began to hear a creaking noise coming from one of the walls of the room. It was the sound of the bed in the guestroom, moving violently to the motion of my wife having sex.

I stopped for a second to listen, my thoughts drifting away to the squeaky sound of the bed penetrating the walls. It was Donna's voice that brought me out of my own mind, "God they really won't stop will they?" She sounded half asleep, as if she was still coming back to her senses.

"I guess we can only be thankful that they aren't being louder. I can't even hear them against the sound of the bed," I answered, as I turned to look at Donna, who was currently peeling off the covers from her body.

"Well, I can be louder than that," she said in a mocking and proud tone, "what do you say we show them how it's done?"

The idea of another round with this red headed goddess was definitely alluring, "what do you have in mind?" I asked as I crawled on the bed towards her, seeking her lips with mine.

She smiled seductively at my intent but merely brushed my lips with hers when I got to her and then she scurried off underneath me. As I turned to look at her coming off from the bed, I fell on my back against the headrest.

"It just so happens that your sweet wife told me about a certain thing you've always wanted her to do," she said in a teasing voice, "but poor innocent Jen is too pure for a strap-on. I think in her mind only a dirty lesbian would use one."

As she said this she pulled out a rubber strap-on from her purse. The shaft was long and white, with pink streaks along its length. She continued, "Fortunately for you, I am a dirty lesbian and I would love for you to fuck me with it."

"Wow! You certainly came prepared, should I be flattered?" I asked as I stood up from the bed and walked towards her.

She just stood there in the middle of the room, with a fake dick in her hands, "I think you should, not everyone gets to use this on me."

"I'm guessing Louise has the privilege," I said, now next to her. My right hand went around her waist while my left one softly caressed her womb.

"Of course she does, she's the one who uses it the most," I was listening to her while looking at her body and picturing the strap-on all the way inside of her, " though I'll admit, it's been worn around the office a time or two."

"Wait, you mean-" I wasn't able to finish.

"The same office your wife and I work in?" Her question was rhetorical, "You didn't think I was the only lesbian in there did you?"

"And Louise?"

"She knows, obviously. And she doesn't mind. Why would she. This is my strap-on. She has her own," Donna said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

The sounds from the guest room were slowly getting louder. "So you have two strap-ons? One for each of you?" I asked incredulously.

"We actually have three," she answered quickly. "The third one is the one we use on other people. I'm afraid this lady," she said while adoringly touching her strap-on, "is exclusively for my pussy. Louise's strap-on is purple, and our other one is green."

"She can choose who wears hers and I alone choose who gets to wear this one. And fortunately for you, I want you to wear it," she handed me her strap-on and gave me a soft sensual kiss before walking towards the bed.

As she got closer to the bed I suddenly asked her to stop. She turned to look at me with a quizzical look on her face. The moonlight was coming in through the gigantic windows behind the bed and bathed Donna's body with its eerie glow.

"Put your hands against the glass," she gave me a satisfied smile as she walked towards the glass and I stepped into the straps, "I want everyone to be able to see what a dirty slut you are."

The image of Donna being fucked by Louise had barely left my mind when I turned and saw the red headed milf in display. Her palms against the window and her ass thrown back, inviting me.

I walked towards her. The rubber phallus swaying from my hips as I moved.

There was something intoxicating about wearing a strap-on. Usually you have to use your mouth or your hand to get someone off. But with a strap-on you could make a girl cum and still have your hands and mouth free to do something else. It was empowering.

"So this strap-on has only ever been inside YOUR pussy?" I emphasized the word YOUR.

Donna shuddered when she felt the tip of the toy touching the lips of her pussy. "Yess. I actually bought it with my ex a couple years ago," she answered.

So Louise fucked her with the same strap-on that her ex used to fuck her with? My god, that is hot.

"Mmm, kinky. I love it," I tried to act cool as I used my hand to direct the toy to the entrance I was looking for. It was still wet from the rimming earlier.

"Oh!" She giggled when she felt the tip against her puckered anus.

"Then it has never been inside your ass?" As I spoke I put my hands on her hips to keep her steady. I pressed the strap-on towards the flesh of her hole with just enough force to keep it from falling, without going in.