Modern Medicine

Story Info
A trip to the doctor has never been this much fun.
6.1k words
4.42
22.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been out of the scene for several months now. See, my health had something to do with it. Also, my age added to my disinterest. I was simply too old for women to whom I was attracted. I had fallen off the meat market wagon. And most women of my age looked and acted like my grandmother and she's long dead. It's not as if I stopped pleasuring myself. Hardly. Nearly every night, I turn on my computer and read some porn. It always works. I read some group sex or bisex stories, I get hard, I jerk off. Then I go to bed. I haven't really been missing interpersonal contact. I just have not been in the mood.

Now, my health is another issue altogether. Into my seventh decade, I seem to be slowly falling apart. Recently, I hurt my knee while playing racquetball. I just tried too hard to make a save and went down on it hard. I got up and continued to play but it began to swell up and go stiff. That is when I felt the pain and within a few moments, I was down, rolling around in pain. My racquetball friends got me back to my condo and helped me ice it up. Several pills later, I was feeling poorly but not in agony. I told them I would see my doctor the next day and they left me to rest. All that night, I moaned, groaned, and occasionally writhed. I was hurting.

When the morning came, other parts of my body had reacted to my knee injury by commiserating in pain. I was severely charley-horsed. And, damn, my neck was stiff. What did I do to myself? I called my doctor immediately and explained to the nurse what had happened. She told me to come in as soon as I could. I will spare you the details of how difficult it was to get dressed and to drive to the office but suffice it to say, it was purely torture, the excruciating kind.

The doctor, a general practitioner, saw me right away and he quickly diagnosed a tear, probably a ligament, somewhere in my knee. He told me that he would set up an MRI and send me to a specialist, who would probably perform arthroscopic surgery. He also gave me a scrip for some knockout painkillers. I was not a happy camper but I really had no choice in the matter.

My appointment for the MRI was two days hence (fortunately, about a mile away from my house). The appointment for the specialist was at the end of the week. I spent my time in my bed, high as a kite. The TV droned in the background but I couldn't focus. I was truly delirious, feeling nothing except the ice pack.

On Wednesday, I gathered myself and with some difficulty got dressed. One of my buddies offered to drive me to the MRI and I was plenty grateful. I was shown into a room with an MRI. It was a long table with a large circle around the center that would make a three-hundred-sixty degree image of my knee. After a few minutes, a technician came in. He was a good-looking man, good build and a little younger than me. He introduced himself as Stan and told me about the procedure. As it was my knee, he moved the large circle down the bed and then helped me onto the bed, pulling the circle so it was around my knee. Since I was wearing shorts and was commando, he said I could leave the shorts on, but loosen the belt and unzip to have no restrictions on the blood flow around my body. He folded the leg of the shorts up into my crotch. I noticed that his touch was soft yet firm, almost like a caress.

He told me to stay still while he got behind a console and took some pictures. Then he came over to move my position for more images. This time, he rolled me onto my side by tucking his hand into the crack of my ass and rolling me over. Then he moved my shorts leg again but this time grazed my cock with his fingers. He was very professional about it. Then he returned to the console and took a few more shots.

He came back to me and told me that he had to take a couple more from another perspective and he began to move me. This time, his was a bit more brazen. My cock responded to his soft caresses on my butt. Pulling my shorts leg up, he grabbed my now hard dick and pulled it up. I have to say that it felt great. When I moaned a little, he moved away quickly, went back to the console and finished the last images. Helping me off the bed, he zipped up my shorts, brushed my cock again and told me I could go.

"That was a painless experience," I said. "I liked it quite a lot. Thanks."

"You'll be sore for a few more days. I'd rest."

"Oh, yeah, I'll rest all right. Maybe I'll call someone for a massage of my aching back."

"I can help you with that," he said. "I give massages in the evenings when I'm off work. Let me give you my card."

I took his card. I also brushed his crotch with my hand. "You wouldn't be free tonight, would you? I could really use one."

"Why yes. I could be by at about seven. Is that good?"

"Yes. Let me give you my address. I'm just down the road."

Our intentions were clear but he maintained a professional air and helped me out to my waiting car. My buddy helped me in and then drove me home and helped me into my apartment. He was a lifesaver, I'll tell you. And, he never even noticed the tent in my shorts.

I spent the rest of the day immobile. I slept for a few hours, as well. Around six, I made myself a little TV dinner. At seven-ten, my doorbell rang. It was Stan carrying a foldable massage table and a bag. He was still wearing his technician uniform. I let him in and he began to set up the table.

"So, Stan, first, how much will this massage cost me?"

"I have to inspect you first and then I can give you a diagnosis. I can't give you a full massage. I'll only work on the charley-horsed area. And so, it won't be more than fifty dollars."

"Let's do it."

"Okay, first disrobe. I can put a towel over you."

"That won't be necessary; I'm okay with being nude."

"Let me help you." He unzipped my shorts and carefully, took them off while I peeled off my shirt. My dick flopped out. He helped me up on the table and oiled my back with long, gentle rubs. "I will be extremely gentle with you, don't worry. We will just take some of pain away from your lower back and hip. After the arthroscopy, I can return and help you to walk."

I closed my eyes and let him do me. His hands were magic, I swear. My back eased up quite a bit. He turned my so I was lying on my side and he began to work on my hip. His hands were firm yet gentle. He used several techniques but my favorite was when he grabbed a cheek with one hand and my upper thigh with the other and rubbed the ache away. With the back of his hand brushing my cock, I couldn't help but get hard. He moved his ass-holding hand down around my hole. His other hand moved up to my balls and my taint. Between the oil and his ministrations, I was in heaven. I moaned.

"Does that hurt?"

"No, not at all. It feels great. Keep doing it."

I noticed that his white pants where tenting now quite prominently. "It looks like you're enjoying this massage, too. Here, let me help you with that." I reached over and unzipped him. I reached in and pulled out his cock. It was an impressive seven or eight inches with a round glans. I reached out to grab it.

"Stop, let me work on you. Let me concentrate." He moved away further down the table away from my probing hand. He began to knead my ass cheek with one hand with his other hand smoothly stroked my dick. Then he moved his head down and took the head between his lips.

"Oh, yeah," I said. "That feels so good. You really know what you're doing."

He said nothing. He began to suck on me with a purpose. His finger was now in my hole stimulating my prostate. It took me no time to cum and within a few minutes, I was spilling my seed down his throat. He sucked and licked every drop. When I was done, he pulled back and began to massage my hip again.

"That was awesome. Come over here and let me do you."

"No, thank you though. I'm a closet top only. When I get home, my wife will do me. But thanks for letting me make you feel good."

He packed up. I paid him his fifty dollars, a bargain, for sure, and he was on his way, telling me to call him after my operation. Still, I felt robbed because he would not allow me to return the favor. However, my body did feel better and therefore, so did I.

The next day, I got a call from a specialist's office. I set an appointment for the next day. That night, it was bad. I hardly slept. I took a painkiller, got a little dopey and passed out for a few hours. Again, my friend drove me to the office and waited.

The Orthopedic Clinic had several doctors; I was assigned a female doctor. She was in her forties and very good looking. She was also very professional. She told me that the MRI's had shown a slight tear on my medial meniscus. She said that I might not need surgery and it was possible that it would heal on its own but that surgery was recommended. I agreed to an arthroscopic procedure and she set a date for a few days away. She said that she would like to have some x-rays taken to be sure that there were no floating bone fragments. I was sent down the hall where I was met by a young Latina x-ray technician.

She showed me a rack to lie upon while she configured the angle of the camera. She gently turned my knee, got the angle, placed a lead shield on me and went into the control room.

"Don't move," she said. "One more second...hold it. Good."

I felt the machine stop vibrating as she came back to me. "Now, I have to roll you over. Take a deep breath, this might be uncomfortable." She reached under the shield, cupped one of my ass cheeks firmly and rolled me onto my side. As I was commando again, she had a good feel. She did not have me quite right, so she reached in again and cupped my butt with her fingers reaching into the crack. She got a better feel. She got the angle that she wanted and went back to the control room.

Now, I am wondering. Is this how it's done these days? Grabbing and squeezing my butt? For a knee picture? Damn, I like this modern medicine. I decided to ask her. When she came back, she told me I was done and helped me off the table.

"I'm going to take you back to the waiting room. The doctor will call you after she has looked at the x-ray."

"Let me ask you something, do you always move patients by grabbing their ass?" Suddenly, she looked worried. I quickly added, "Not that I minded, I was just surprised. I quite liked it."

"It seemed like the best way to turn you..."

"Well, it felt damn good. You have a special touch. Do you make house calls?"

She laughed and smiled. "I'll call you later...after work, okay? Let me ask you something. Do you often go without underwear?"

"Yes, in fact, I do. When it's warm out, I don't like to be restricted."

"Well, it was good for me, too. I'll talk to you later."

I waited a while until the doctor could see me. She said that there were a few small shards and that she would get them when she operated in three days. She gave a scrip for anti-inflammatories and sent me on my way.

On my way out, I bumped into the X-Ray Technician who gave me her card. "Call me," she said before going into an office and closing the door. I did not even know her name. It wasn't on the card but her phone number was scribbled on the back.

As I drove away, I could not help but wonder. This is how modern medicine works? I'll be damned. You mean, anytime I'm horny, I can just go to the doctor and hook up? Well, I'll be damned.

I spent the next three days on my back. The painkillers eased my discomfort but left my brain woozy. My buddy drove me to clinic and I had the arthroscopy. Afterwards, I slept while the anesthesia wore off. The doctor said that the operation was successful and I should rest. A nurse would come to my house and help me up. It would take a few days to get me walking again but I would not be in any pain. I saw my little Latina technician again and she said to call her after I rehabilitated.

Four days later, I was walking again and recuperating. I could put weight on my knee and I was feeling much better. I saw my technician's card and called her after dinner. Turns out her name was Rosa (everyone called her Rosie) and she was originally from St. Kitts. She moved here when she was six. After the introductions, I asked if she wanted to go for a drink and her answer was an energetic yes. She picked a bar and agreed to meet an hour later.

I arrived at the bar at the moment Rosie's cab pulled up. We were still outside when she pulled me in and kissed me. Her hand slid up my crotch and she squealed, "Commando again! You bad boy. Come on, let's have a drink and then go back to your place." I thought she would go at a fast clip but this was ludicrous.

After two tequila shots each, we left the bar and drove back. While stopped at a light, I reached over and ran my hand over her dress. "A thong!" I ran my hands up to her perky tits and flicked her nipples. "No bra!" We laughed as she rubbed my dick through my slacks.

"Do you always go commando," she asked.

"Sure. I like the way my penis feels against the pants. I like the way it swings. Sometimes, when I'm wearing shorts and when I'm sitting down, I love the faces on people when they see my dick. I guess it's a bit of exhibitionism. Don't you ever go out without panties?"

"Yes, but very rarely. When I'm wearing a skirt, I love the way the breeze feels. And I'm always naked when I walk around my house."

When we got to my house, I was feeling no pain and ready to tear off our clothes but she stopped me. "Let me feel first. I like to feel you up." She ran her hands around my chest, feeling my nipples get hard. She ran her hands around my back and down my ass, cupping my cheeks, squeezing them, and running her fingers up my ass crack. She moved one hand to my crotch and rubbed my package. I got hard again in her palm. The other hand came around and both hands felt up my cock while she sucked one of my nipples through my shirt. "I love this. I love the way this feels."

I wasn't just standing there. I was lightly trailing my fingers around her body. I had great fun with her tits. They were not big but they were not small. They had heft. Her nipples were nice and a bit long, like two-pencil-erasers long. However, they were not in my hands too long before she slid down to the floor and began to trace her mouth along my cock. This went on for a few minutes before I had had enough. I picked her up and led her into my bedroom.

"Sit" I pointed to the bed. I stripped off my shirt and kicked off my shoes. I stood right in front of her between her legs. I removed her shirt. Of course, I kissed each boob. Then I stood up, moved a bit closer and took her hand. I placed it on my cock. I took her other hand and put it on my zipper. "Now, where were you?"

She smiled and kissed my cock. One hand slowly unzipped me while the other stroked me. My hard cock popped out and nearly hit her lips. "Oh. Your cock is beautiful." She kissed the head. I stepped back and let my pants fall. She went back to fondling me. She kissed, licked, sucked and nipped at my dick. She was all over it. She moved around on the bed so she could have my cock and balls in different ways. She worshipped it and it felt grand.

She moved around the bed so that her head was back against the edge. I fed my cock into her mouth at just the right angle so that my ballsac rested on her nose. Meanwhile her body lay before me. I unzipped her little skirt and pushed it down her legs. Her tiny blue silk thong felt juicy as I found my way back up to a standing position. Rosie didn't want that. She grabbed my ass and pulled me back down. I landed with my nose in her thong and the back of her throat touching my glans. She pulled back and butterfly-licked the head.

She smelled like Paradise, I swear. A soft and perfumed odor invaded my nostrils. I could feel no hair under the thong, which at this point was a mere hindrance. I took it between my thumbs and slid it down her legs. I ran my nose up her slit and wiggled it around her clit, pushing the hood back.

"No, no. Not yet. Let me do you. I'm loving your cock." Sadly, I backed off her slick vagina and let her do her thing. It wasn't long before I felt that familiar flow starting at my balls.

"I'm going to cum."

"Good," I think she said with her mouth full. She began to suck harder. My cock was nearly sawing her mouth when I erupted, shooting hypersonic missiles. She did not miss a drop. Okay, maybe some of it dripped. She kept licking and swallowing until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out of her and dragged my cock around her face. I then walked around the bed and pulled her feet. I put a pillow under her head and lay down next to her. I kissed her.

She seem startled but did not fight as my tongue licked cum off her cheeks, around her lips and around her palate. She responded forcefully while our mouths were glued together. She backed off me and looked at me.

"You licked your cum. I never had a guy do that. Did it taste good?"

"It wasn't bad. I'm used to the taste."

"Do you always do that?"

"Sure. I just get into it, you know, giving pleasure. I get lost in the act."

"You don't have to answer this but have you tasted another's cum?"

I thought of how to answer but then decided to go for it. "Yes, I'm bisexual and a bit of a hedonist. I like everything."

"Oh. How cool. So am I. I mean I've had only a couple of experiences but I liked them."

"Good. Now that that's settled, can I go back to what I was doing?" She giggled. I kissed her again and in no time, we were arduously swapping spit. My hand cupped a tit and I moved down to worship it. My mouth took her nipple and suckled it. I kissed the underside of her breast and she sighed. I did the same to both. I might have given one a hickey.

I moved down to her navel and bathed it before trailing down to her naked pubis. That scent rose up my nostrils again and I was inspired. I got into eating her. I mean, really eating her. Munching on her labia, sucking the walls of her vagina, you know, really going all the way down on her. However, my position was not good; my knee was hurting. I swiveled around into a sixty-nine so I could really work on this beautiful cunt. She started to lick my sack but then moved to my taint and butthole, adding her fingers. I was concentrating on that wonderful honeypot. I didn't care what she did.

I flipped her over so that I was underneath her. On my back, my knee felt better and didn't hurt. I grabbed her smooth-as-silk ass cheeks down, mashing her into my face and rocking her to set the tempo. She had a very pronounced clit that I could suck on. That drove her crazy. I did that a few times and then I pulled her ass cheeks apart, licking her asshole to her taint. When my tongue penetrated her butt, she queefed. She began to tremble. I went back to her clit as my finger took the place of my tongue and I pushed it in two knuckles and rubbed her walls looking for her g-spot. I traced the Hebrew alphabet around her clit but I couldn't get the letters right. Maybe it was the Tower of Babel alphabet. Who cares, Rosie certainly did not.

All my senses worked their goal. She was experience a long orgasm with several rising peaks. Her legs went stiff as she flooded my face in the sweet cider. She came in a series of spastic movements and hiccups, flooding my face again with distinct squirts. When I had finished cleaning her up, she swiveled around to lick and kiss my wet face.

"Does your cum taste good?"

"Mmmm, yes, and it smells divine." We rested, snuggling against each other. "I don't ever recall farting through my pussy. And, I've never squirted in my life. This I will always remember."

"We gave each other really good orgasms. But I'm hard again, I have to fuck you."

"Oh, man, I can't wait to tell my friend about you."

"Huh?"

"He's gonna splooge when I tell him about you. I should invite him for a threesome. I've always wanted one of those. I think he has a big cock, too, at least what I've accidently rubbed against."

12