Modern Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Accidently. Ha!" We both laughed. "That could be fun. Here." I handed her my phone. "Call him."

"No, I'll see him at work tomorrow. He's an MRI technician named Stan. He gives me massages with happy endings." I held my tongue. "But, not tonight. Tonight, I want you all to myself. Now, fuck me. I need you inside me now." She took my dick and slipped into her very wet pussy. We were off to the races.

It was one great fuck, too. She was very reactive, responsive and fun. Moreover, I was on my back so she did most of the heavy lifting. This was major fun. Our positions were limited due to my knee but we made a lot of positions work. One position that really worked was the cowgirl position. With her knees on the bed, she sat on my dick facing me so I could tweak her nipples. She rose up and down on me drawing my cock in and squeezing it with kegels. She had a couple of small orgasms. I could tell by the hiccups. I could also tell that she was on the verge of a major one as she picked up the tempo and pushed down harder. I think I was in dreamland, I swear. I could feel my cum rising up like an oil well. She started to whip her clit as she rode me.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

"Me, too. Just a little bit more." She started to hiccup and I spewed up her cunt. Spent, my cock began to deflate when she started hiccupping again. Pushing down and squeezing me at the root, she began to cum and cum and cum hard. She squeezed one more time, took a breath and fell down, head on my chest.

"Yes, yes, yes," she said. "You do me good." We rested, idly running our hands along each other.

She got up and went to the bathroom. After tinkling and cleaning up, she returned and started getting dressed. That was the signal for me to get up, get dressed and take her home. "I can't wait to tell Stan about you."

"Stan. Let me tell you about Stan," I said. I told her of my massage with Stan. "I don't think he is good for a threesome. He seems to be a top only. He does not like contact unless it is from him. Too one-sided. He's very controlled but he has a very nice touch."

"So you know him. He does have a good touch but if he won't let us play with him, he's wrong for a three-way. I want an uninhibited person, like us. I'll have to think about this."

As I drove her back, our hands roamed around our bodies. We talked and laughed a lot. I liked her. She had a great vivacious personality. I pulled up to her apartment complex. She kissed me, thanked me and said she would call in a couple of days to see how I was feeling. She also said that she would have to return to provide more therapy. I bid her a good night and returned home to sleep with a smile on my face.

My knee healed quickly. I was feeling much stronger (although racquetball was not in my future) when Rosie called me. She asked if I was free that night.

"I ran an anonymous ad and spoke to several responders. I decided on a married couple who have fantasies. They seem like the right people to join us. They insist we go to their house. Can you pick me up at seven-thirty? That will give me plenty of time to shower and grab something to eat."

"Seven-thirty it is, Rosie."

I pulled in and she was waiting for me. She got in the car and began to tell me about the couple. "Here are some pictures they sent me." The pix showed a couple, about fifty, both in good shape but she was a little fleshy. The modest semi-nudes showed a nice pair of boobies but that was all. "She said that they have had discussions about bisexuality and both of them are very interested. They have no experience in swinging but want to try everything at least once."

"I like that attitude."

When we got to their nice ranch in a secluded condominium, they were delighted to meet us. To put it mildly, they were all over us.

"Let's have a drink or smoke this joint and talk a little first," I suggested.

They ushered us into the Living Room. "I'm Ronnie and this is Lloyd. Lloyd, will you open the wine? Is wine fine with you?"

Ronnie was about five-foot-six and had a little belly and hips to hold onto. Her blouse showed some deep cleavage. She had black hair and was very pretty. Except for the fact that Lloyd was about six-two and in good shape, I couldn't tell much about him. He seemed affable.

"Tell us about your fantasies," said Rosie. "It's a good way to get comfortable and to find out how we can satisfy each other."

Lloyd spoke first. "We have no experience but we have vivid imaginations. Over the past year, we make up little erotic stories to each other and act them out."

Rosie said, "I am very uninhibited. I have always wanted to try a foursome. I don't have a lot of experience but I have a lot of desire. I am not into pain, piss, or poop...I like to be more sensual. I want to experience things."

I spoke up. "To tell you the truth, I haven't got a lot of fantasies as I have experienced most of what I desire. I, too, am sensually directed. I 'm also very oral."

"So, you're the most experienced of the four of us. What have you done?"

"Well, Lloyd, I have participated in threesomes, foursomes, orgies and other groups from the time I went to college to recently. I haven't done much in the last couple of years but the urge never leaves."

Ronnie said, "Maybe then, you want to lead us into this."

"I'll do my best." I stood up and began to strip off my clothes. When I dropped my shorts, I got some applause. "Say hello to Mr. Happy." I stood proudly in front of them. Ronnie reached out and held my dick.

"Come on, Lloyd, have a feel." Lloyd reached over and fondled me.

Rosie started to strip. When she was naked, she moved over to Ronnie and began to take off her clothes, feeling up her tits. Ronnie responded in kind. Lloyd was just staring at them, so I helped him up and began to loosen his belt. "Are we going to really do this?" he asked.

"I want to," Ronnie said. "Our opportunity is now. Don't you want to, honey? Or are you having cold feet?"

He thought for a minute and said, "Let's do it. But, please, be gentle with us."

"Don't worry. If at any time, you want to stop, we will."

Ronnie took us into the bedroom where we all stretched out on the king-sized bed. Rosie crawled onto her and lavished her big breasts. They began to trib each other slowly. Lloyd looked over at my erection and went down on me. He was very gentle, perhaps, too much so, and his skills were lacking.

"Lloyd, do what I do. Imitate me and watch your teeth." I crawled over and took his small four and a half inch dick into my mouth. His glans seemed too large and out of proportion for the rest of his package. It fit easily into my mouth so I applied more sucking power. He did what I did and we started to get into it. In a few minutes, he was taking more into his mouth and he seemed to like it, although he was very hesitant.

The women were sighing as their va-jay-jays rubbed and made squishy sounds against each other. They were totally into it. Lloyd, on the other hand, seemed lackluster and not into the moment. I backed off.

"Are you okay? Do you like this?" I asked.

"Not really. My curiosity had me do this but I am not feeling it. Your cock is nice but I think I prefer pussy. I'm sorry. I feel too self-conscious and maybe, a little uncomfortable."

"Don't be sorry, man. At least, you tried it. Everything is cool. Do you want me to continue?"

"If you want to. It feels good. You know what you're doing."

I proceeded to give him a great blowjob, if I do say so myself. As his equipment was small, it easily filled my mouth. His hardness was easy to manipulate and the large glans was easy to suck.

The ladies were now in sixty-nine and really going at it. Ronnie was spirited, I will say that. I considered that this was something she really wanted and that she talked Lloyd into it. I gave him credit for experimenting but it didn't work for him. It happens.

I continued bobbing my head on his cock but it didn't take long for him to deposit a small load on my tongue. He was done. I backed off and watched Rosie and Ronnie perform their pas de deux. Ronnie looked over and whispered to Lloyd, "You're such a fucking pussy." She said it contemptuously and I watched Lloyd deflate.

I very quietly said to Lloyd, "Come on, let's go have a drink." I pushed him up and off the bed. We headed into the kitchen and Lloyd pulled out a bottle of Johnny Red. "I know that your wife just shook you up but disregard her words. Sucking cock did not work for you. I get it. I'm certainly not mad or disappointed, so get that out of your head. There is no guilt involved. She, on the other hand, loves to lap pussy. Who doesn't, right? I mean, about heterosexuals, bisexuals and lesbians.

So good for her. Cock is an acquired taste and one that you tasted, tried, and did not care for. Like I hate Brussel sprouts, capiche?"

This seemed to ease him a little but I could see that he thought he would pay for it later. He refilled the glasses.

"She can be hard. You know that I did this for her, don't you? She really wanted to go down on a woman and I played along to make her happy. I really did try it. I did suck you for a few minutes but I felt nothing. I'm sorry."

"Stop with the apologies. No harm, no foul."

We were feeling good and just under the influence when Rosie and Ronnie entered the kitchen, both naked. Rosie came over to me and kissed me. "I smell booze. It smells good on you." She wrapped her arm around me and stood next to me.

Lloyd said nothing. Ronnie walked over and said pointedly, "At least, I had fun." The chill in the air swept through the room. Suddenly, the dynamic had changed and not for the better. It was a combination of bad vibes and dominance.

He stood up straighter and said, "I tried it and I didn't like it. You don't like oysters and I don't like a cock in my mouth. Period. End of story."

I nodded and gave him a thumbs-up. "I agree with him. He's a pussy hound. I'm not disappointed in him. Like he said, he tried and didn't like it. There's really nothing to say except that he's a real good sport."

"I didn't ask you." She spat out the words.

"Okay, it's time to go, Rosa, my dear."

We dressed in the bedroom and Rosie said, sotto voce, "That's okay. It wasn't good for me either."

We walked back into the kitchen and Ronnie was giving Lloyd a nasty what-for but he was standing his ground. I ignored her, took his hand, and shook it. "The vast majority of straight men wouldn't even try it. You did. Take care, my man."

Ronnie seemed suddenly at a loss. Now, she seemed deflated. As we walked out the door, we heard her whine, "But I wanted to fuck him."

Back in the car, we were both a bit shook up and bummed. I said things about the vicissitudes of hooking-up online Rosie said nothing. As we got to her place, she asked me if I wanted to come and fuck her lights out. I could not say no. There was a nut I had to pop.

Rosie and I played with each other for several months. Twice, she scored a playmate to join us and both times, it was good. She hooked up with a doctor at the clinic and broke off with me. Dating, and especially online dating, is like that. Partners come and go.

I have loads of stories about failed hook-ups and, most likely, you do, too. While the good ones are the ones to remember, sometimes, the failed ones who often leave a stain. Still, I did learn that the best way to hook up is to visit the doctor's office. I don't know if they teach this in Patient Aftercare, but some learn it intuitively. That works for me.

12