All Comments on 'Modern Motherhood - Prom with Mom'

by Mister305

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TallManReinventedTallManReinvented7 months ago

Nice one Mister! I enjoyed reading your story. A few typos, but we all make those. Well written, and I liked the pace of the relationship build-up. Bravo.

nil_r2nil_r27 months ago

Jocasta resort - let them not get out of that resort till there is a little baby planted inside of her womb!!!

dirtysondirtyson7 months ago

yeah one with her pregnant would be nice!

TitanTitsTitanTits7 months ago

Good story but you might consider an editor. There are some words that are misused, for instance "engrossed" doesn't mean what you think it does.

LookoldbutfeelyoungerLookoldbutfeelyounger7 months ago

Very well written! Wish I had a mom like that. More please!

5*****

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love tan lines like you mentioned earlier in the story. My mother has a great body. With tan lines, her firm tits pussy and ass really stand out brightly compared to the rest of her tanned body. I get so horny and hard seeing her like that I just have to fuck the shit out of her.

OI8U2OI8U27 months ago

Modern Motherhood is hot, as long as the mother is attractive. I lost my virginity when I was eighteen.....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am sort of disappointed that you are not a prolific writer because both of these stories are very good. You really have a talent for world building and I would like to see the story continue. I could see some exciting lectures at the Jocasta resort and some downtime where the mothers could get to know each other and perhaps brag about their sons. There could be exercises to strengthen the mother-son bond and romantic evenings where fantasies and role-plays could be acted out. By the way, Mom speaking in Spanish was such an erotic touch. I really loved it. If you don't choose to continue with this couple, you still should keep exploring the Modern Motherhood angle with another couple. But, I do really enjoy this one.

sheenarsheenar7 months ago

It's a good story but I guess after in between the buildup you introduced the nakedness pretty early, if there was more tension and desire to see each other naked was something that would add some extra beauty to the story, you have a good potential to build up the storyline. although I like the the way you described the sex between them that's your special talent and hed's off to that

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It moved a great and natural pace. Almost reminded me of my first date at ?? - with my 56 year old neighbour. No regrets

TeclodTeclod6 months ago

I love the idea of modern motherhood! Please write more stories of this universe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous