Modern Motherhood - Prom with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, please. I cannot imagine anything better than what you have given me this night. You are the greatest mom ever!"

"Honey, you are the best. The sex with you is so good. I came twice already. That has never happened to me before. You are the greatest son in the world. I am the luckiest mother in America." I guess that there are some firsts for my mother this evening, too.

I look into my mother's eyes for a second and give her a long and deep kiss on the lips. "Mom, I came four times already in the last 24 hours, but only one time inside of you. Are we supposed to keep score?" We laugh and simultaneously nod that maybe we should. "Modern Motherhood is right. We are made for each other."

FRESH AIR

We enjoy being in bed together for a while longer, but finally get up to clean ourselves. "Do you want to take a shower with me son?"

With a sponge, care, and a lot of affection, I start washing my mother's body. Tenderly scrubbing, I confess that I was very nervous at beginning of the night.

Kissing my forehead, my mother responds that she noticed that. She tells me that the counsellor had warned the mothers for that and that she had given the mothers many tips on how to overcome that.

She raises her arms, giving me better access. She asks what I thought of the jacuzzi. Was that innocent enough? I smile and tell her that I was initially worried that she was going to put a bathing suit on. She chuckles.

She turns around so that I can wash her backside.

With more motherly love than ever and newly developed womanly lust she starts soaping me up. "I love our new bond, son. I initially expected to only be servicing and teaching you. But as soon as you closed the door of the room last night, I realised that Modern Motherhood is so much more than that. Mind you, I never doubted Modern Motherhood and would have allowed you to fuck me any time. I know how much you need it. You know that I do everything for you. But initially I really thought that I was doing prom night for you. Instead, I am enjoying intimacy and sex with you as much as you do. You give me pleasure and satisfaction that I had never felt before." She kisses me and we hug lovingly.

"It surprised me that you fell asleep so soon last night. I was a little bit disappointed and worried. I messed up though. I forgot how nervous you were and how virile you are at your age. I should have thought of that. I should have made you cum once or twice before taking your virginity. I am terribly sorry."

I really don't mind and tell her that. In just one night, she has converted me into a confident man. She is now my lover as well as my mom. She makes me breakfast and makes me cum. Life could not be better. I hand my mother a towel as we step out of the shower.

We need some fresh air after all the sex. "Let's go for a walk." My mom uncomfortably puts the sticky black thong back on. She looks hot in leggings and a bright pink sports bra. When leaving the room, she puts a shirt over her bra.

To stretch our legs, we decide to do the track on the riverbank. Equipment is placed with half mile intervals. We challenge each other to walk the first stretch, then jog the second, run the third, and sprint the fourth one. And do all exercises at least ten times. We encourage each other to push our limits.

After all the sex, it feels good to use other muscles and be outside. Our bodies and mind need it.

MASSAGE

When returning to the room after our sports break, mom asks if I want a massage. "Sure." I reply enthusiastically. She grabs the last clean towel and spreads it out in the centre of the bed. "Get naked and lie face down on those towels. You will love my massages, son." She laughs naughtily.

I take my clothes off. Lying down on the familiar bed, my penis attentive trusting that good things are to come.

Behind me, I hear mom removing all her clothes too except for her thong. The mattress shakes when she climbs onto the bed. Her touch startles me.

She tells me that she is first going to massage my back, followed by my shoulders and arms. Then she intends to turn her attention to my legs and feet. She pours a generous amount of oil on her hands and kneads it to warm up. She then rubs it deep into my skin, relaxing my muscles and bewilder my nerves. It is lovely. She repeats this repeatedly, following the laid-out plan.

Feeling my mother's hands sliding over my skin and her fingers pinching my muscles is heavenly. I start dozing off but her hard nipples grazing over my buttocks and back keep me alert. Then she shifts her attention to the lower half of my body.

It is a wonderful surprise to feel my mother's hands work my butt. Not wasting time, she lets her hands fall between my legs while she massages my muscles. Occasionally, she brushes against my balls, which I doubt is accidental. She even rubs my sphincter when she works my butt, which is surprisingly pleasant.

With her sweet voice, she asks how my legs are feeling after the run. I answer that they feel amazing thanks to her care.

"Time to turn over, honey." As I turn to lie on my back, I my rock-hard cock comes into view again. "Should I be surprised to see that you are hard again? Take my thong off, son. I want to be naked like you."

My mother scoots over. I expertly pull her panties down. I jubilantly notice that her pussy is wet again. Recognising her sweet scent, I know that she is horny and ready for sex, too.

Mom continues the massage, using more of the oil. This time, she starts at my feet. She lovingly kneads my calves. She works her way up and reaches my genitals. Distracted, she frolics with my balls and penis while saying "Your balls are very nice, son. I don't know if it is an indication of how full they are, but they are big."

Instead of continuing upwards to massage my chest, she says: "I have an idea."

She straddles me and very slowly lowers herself onto me. My penis locates her hot twat effortlessly and hungrily catapults itself into it. Mom agonizingly slowly starts fucking me while continuing to massage my arms and chest.

As mom finishes the massage, she sits up and leans back so that we can both see how my penis glides in and out of her slippery pussy. It is an amazing view that is much more erotic and stimulating than I ever imagined, especially in this position. She continues controlling our lovemaking, bringing me close to climaxing with different techniques but then slowing down again. She teases me by asking if I like fucking my own mother. She asks if I want her to suck me off every morning like she did today.

"Play with my nipples," mom pleads. As soon as I squeeze her nipples between my fingers, I feel her pussy contract on my penis.

Suddenly our love making turns urgent and more aggressive. I reach around and grab my mother's buttocks and pull her towards me on every thrust. Mom starts sweating and I feel a load of wetness coming out of her pussy, making our lovemaking slipperier. "I squirted," mom explains rushed.

Animal spirits take over and we both want to cum again. "Mi amor, hazme tuyo. Hijo llename!" Thrusts are fast and furious now.

Now that our bodies know the signs, we build up the climax together. I enjoy the warmth and moisture that I can only feel inside her. The pressure and tightness seem calibrated for my dick. The friction stimulates me with every stroke. Emotionally and psychologically, I am in the safest space in the world, namely inside my mom. Our joint mother-son orgasms hit us like an earthquake. "Oh my god mom!"

My seed blasts into her insatiable womb. Mom shakes uncontrollably and claws her nails into my skin. The tremors don't seem to end, and her heart is racing. There is a tear rolling down mom's cheek. "Oh son, I have never felt anything like this before." I look at my mother in awe.

It takes us a while to find energy but eventually, we do hobble over to the shower again. I lovingly wash my mother's hair with shampoo. Following her instructions, I generously apply conditioner. With soap, I wash the oil and sweat off her skin. And with love and care, I rinse my sperm out of her pubes and pussy. As she gets out to dry off using a used towel, I finish scrubbing the oil off my skin in the shower.

My mother is waiting outside of the shower holding the towel that she used for me. Satisfied and a little bit spent, we look at each other and embrace each other. "I love you so much."

TIME TO GO

We put clean clothes on and sit down on the couch. My mother wants to tell me something before we leave the hotel.

"Son, you know that the best sex is based on trust, mutual attraction, confidence, and experience. It is your mother's duty to help and guide you. I will teach you all I know, from a woman's perspective. You already know that you win a woman's heart by making her laugh. Respect her and treat her well. Be interested and interesting. Connecting with a woman is easier than many men think, but you know that already. To show confidence, you need experience. To become a confident lover, you must have lots of sex. Be creative. Explore, try, and discover. You can have sex in hundreds of ways, in countless locations and at unlimited occasions."

"I will be available for you whenever you want me to be. As your mom, I will gladly share my experience. I can tell you what women like, what turns them on. How to make them wet. How to make them squirt. And how to give them multiple orgasms. I want to be the woman that you learnt sex and passion with."

"What we have done in this room so far is just the beginning. You are very talented and a fast learner. You make me feel loved and desired even on our first date and during our first night. That is amazing. You are amazing."

"I would like to have sex with you in every way possible, and in many different locations. Some of them may be new to me too. There are many creative ways to have sex, kama sutra describes 64 positions for example. But there are many more and I will introduce all of them to you if you are interested in trying. You will make your mother cum hundreds of times, even more often than you will dump a load in or on her."

"Now, if you don't tell anyone, not even your father, we can experiment a little bit and go beyond 'normal'. With you and for you I would like to try some SM. When I feel that we are ready for it, I will offer my butthole so that you can fuck me in the ass. Peeing can be cool and exciting too. I have some toys that we can use if you are interested. I will dress up for you as you please. Hopefully you develop some fantasies as well that we can try out. Anything to make my handsome boy the best lover in the world."

"On another note, I want you to know that your father is OK with our relationship. I don't think that it is easy for him, but he is very supportive. I am very proud of him and love him very much. He is and will always be my husband. You are going to have to share my love, but differently and separately. If you know what I mean. You are my son, and I am raising you to be a good man. I love and now desire you unconditionally too. We can be intimate all the time, but never in his company. I don't want your father to see us having sex. He would be very intimidated and uncomfortable. He does not deserve that."

Finally, mom gives me a small black box. "Honey, the black thong that I have been wearing all weekend is in this box. It is wet and dirty. It honestly grosses me a little bit out, but I hope that you will appreciate it. It is my gift to you so that you will always have a souvenir of your first night with mom."

I choke up and swallow hard. A tear runs down my cheek. I want to say a million things but cannot formulate a proper sentence. I hug my mom. And kiss her once, twice. Passionately until I finally say: "That is the greatest gift ever, mom!"

"Pack up, son. It is time to check out and go out for dinner. Your father is waiting. Give the thong a special place in your life."

DINNER WITH DAD

My mom drives us directly to the restaurant that is close to the golf course. The reservation of the table is under my dad's name.

We take seats next to each other and wait for my dad to arrive.

We are very hungry thanks to our short night and exhausting day. As we share an appetiser, my father arrives and joins us. He looks at us and asks: "How was prom? Did you have fun and was it everything that you expected?" Mom blushes and doesn't know how to answer that question. We smile and nod instead.

He orders a beer and continues: "Look, I played two rounds of golf today with other men whose wives were with their sons at the prom last night. Our game was lousy. I don't think anyone has ever putted so poorly. We were obviously with our minds somewhere else."

"We spoke all day about what makes us so proud of our wives and sons. What makes us so happy about our families. Why prom is so important for our families. And what the future will bring for our families. Modern Motherhood is altering a lot of conventional traditions. Let's not kid ourselves, it is quite something for any husband to know that his wife is sleeping with another man."

"But it is not hard for a father to appreciate that mothers help their sons to become good men. Breastfeeding 18 years ago did not make any of us jealous. So why would prom?"

"We looked together at the group picture of the moms that was taken at prom last night. All our wives looked more beautiful than ever. Memories of our weddings returned. The vows we made. We could see happiness everywhere in the pictures. But we also saw motherly concerns in your eyes. We know that Modern Motherhood is demanding. But we see how much it means to you and how much you are putting into it. We all agreed that we are very proud of our women. And sons."

"As dads, we decided that we should give a gift too. Here is an envelope with airline tickets and a hotel voucher for a week at the all-inclusive Jocasta Resort for the two of you. All expenses paid. I selected the week after graduation for you, so three weeks from now. Jocasta Resort is on an island in the Caribbean. It only hosts mother-son couples and specialises in deepening and strengthening the mother-son bond. You know what I mean. I believe a lot of Modern Motherhood research was done there. All of us husbands purchased the same gift, but we all selected different dates, so that you won't run into anyone you know while there. In fact, your biology teacher is going with her son tomorrow, so you won't have class with her this week."

After having heard all this, I cannot hold my emotions any longer. I jump up from my seat and hug my father. "Oh dad, I love you so much. You are the greatest." Tears of joy roll down my mother's cheeks and she get up to join the hug. "I love you guys so much."