Modern Secretary Ch. 04 - Peeping Tom

Story Info
Alex walks in on a moment which will change his life forever.
4.5k words
3.88
3.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJakobs
MrJakobs
162 Followers

Alex stepped silently toward the cracked door, holding his breath as he looked inside. Chloe was on all fours on top of the guest bed, her legs spread, back arched, and ass up. Rachel sat in front of her, playing with her breasts while Edward stood alongside the bed's edge. He slapped one of Chloe's ass cheeks hard, adding to the many handprints already present. She moaned in response.

"You like it rough, don't you?" Edward asked calmly.

"Y-yes."

"Alex never treats you this way, does he?" Edward slapped Chloe's ass again. Her legs quivered as her claws dug into the bedsheets.

"No, he doesn't." Chloe lowered her head as Edward slapped her again, she let out a scream as her body quivered, and her pussy squirted. The sight made Alex double back.

"Oh fuck! I-I'm sorry." Chloe said.

"Jesus, she cums so easy!" Rachel ran her fingers through Chloe's hair before gripping a handful tightly. "And I bet you want to keep cumming, don't you?" Chloe nodded eagerly.

"Y-yes. Please don't stop... please..." Chloe was delirious, her eyes clouded in sexual hunger. Alex knew the look well. Unless someone deliberately forced her to take a break, she would fuck until her body couldn't move.

"Jesus Christ, you weren't joking about you being in heat..." Edward mumbled. He played with Chloe's ass cheeks for a moment, spreading them wide before grabbing the base of his thick cock and rubbing it against Chloe's clit, she quivered in response.

"We should wait for Alex," Chloe said, absently thrusting against Edward's shaft. Edward looked up at Rachel and smirked.

"You sure we should wait, Chloe? You're pretty fucking wet." Edward moved his fingers down to Chloe's entrance and slowly slid them in. She gasped, and immediately thrust against them. Edward laughed in surprise.

"It doesn't take much to get you to behave, does it?" Edward said, eagerly exploring Chloe's insides with his thick fingers. Rachel watched as she licked her lips, still gripping Chloe's hair tightly.

"I had no idea you'd be such a fucking slut, Chloe. Are all vixen this bad?" Rachel leaned down and kissed Chloe, sticking her tongue down the vixen's throat while Edward continued to finger fuck Chloe. Rachel pulled away and gripped Chloe's chin. "Now, be a good girl for Edward and cum on his fingers."

"Oh fuck... o-ok." Chloe nodded. Her mouth was open as short pants escaped her as she rammed her ass against Edward's fingers. Rachel nodded slowly, pulling Chloe's hair and jerking her head back. She moaned in response.

"That's a good girl. Cum for your new daddy Chloe." Rachel locked eyes with Chloe as she began slamming herself onto Edward's fingers, her body convulsing once more in a deep orgasm. She didn't say a word. Chloe simply whimpered as Edward slowly pulled his fingers out of her pussy and slapped her ass hard.

"I can tell you're going to be a lot of fun, Chloe," Edward said.

Rachel didn't let Chloe catch her breath. She wrapped her lips around Chloe's as she laid her down and straddled her. Edward turned from the two girls and walked over to a bag resting in the room's corner.

"How's she doing Rachel?" Edward asked.

Rachel pulled her tongue out of Chloe's mouth and turned to him. "I think she's just about ready for you."

Chloe looked up from the bed, glancing at Edward. He turned to the two girls, holding a black collar in his hands. He pulled it tightly, causing the leather to snap loudly.

"Sit her up," Edward said calmly. Rachel moved behind Chloe and guided the vixen to the edge of the bed. She cradled Chloe in between her legs, digging her fingers into Chloe's thick thighs. Edward watched the two for a moment, twisting the collar in his hands. "Spread her legs for me." Rachel kissed Chloe's neck as she spread the vixen's legs wide, revealing Chloe's glistening pussy.

"Holy shit, this is so fucking hot," Chloe said, locking eyes with Edward. He gazed at her glistening slit while walking toward her, his cock still at full mast and pulsing. He stopped just in front of Chloe and held up the black leather collar.

"Are you going to be a good girl and wear this for me?" Edward locked eyes with Chloe. She moaned as Rachel played with her nipples.

"I-I'm not so sure... Alex... he should probably be here."

"When did that matter? Forget about Alex. What's important is what you want, Chloe." Edward waved his dick in front of Chloe's lips, letting his tip brush against them. She didn't answer. Alex could see Chloe was struggling to regain her composure. But it didn't stop Edward from pushing her. "You know he can never fully satisfy you. I know you've been craving someone like me. I can see it in your eyes."

"You don't know me," Chloe said defiantly. Edward chuckled.

"Sure I don't. It's not like I've known you since you got off that god-forsaken orbiting station." Edward snapped the collar. "It's not like I watched you claw your way into a respectable company and make a name for yourself... or save Alex from losing his job time and time again... Let's face it, you aren't a typical vixen, Chloe. You're aggressive, smart, ambitious, larger than life." Edward leaned down so he was face to face with Chloe. "And you're too much for someone like Alex to handle. I've seen the way you look at him, the way you have to baby and coddle him. I've even seen that tiny little dick of his, too. There is no fucking way he is giving you what you deserve."

"I love him," Chloe answered softly, looking away from Edward. He smirked as he slowly inserted his fingers deep into Chloe's wet pussy again. Her head rolled back in ecstasy.

"I know you do, but..." Edward slapped the collar under Chloe's chin with his free hand, bringing her eyes back to his. "I also know you don't want to admit what we both already know. Alex is safe and nothing more. He's boring, timid, and faithful. He would likely make the perfect little husband for you if you wanted. But when it comes to giving you what you actually need? Alex is useless."

Chloe thrust into Edward's fingers at those words, he smiled and looked at Rachel.

"Admit it Chloe, admit that you need me."

"I only need Alex..." Chloe replied shortly.

"You're wrong Chloe. All that skinny dumbass can give you is a stable, boring life. And that's fine, use him for that. I don't give a fuck. But tonight, I'm going to teach you what it means to really be taken care of. What it means to be fucked by a real man. What it means to belong to me..."

"Edward, stop..." Chloe continued to grind against his fingers.

"I don't think you want me to," Edward said. Rachel smiled and leaned into Chloe's ear.

"I think you should just let him fuck you already. We know you want it Chloe," She whispered.

"Alex h-has to be here." Chloe replied, "I... I want him to be here if we're going to do that."

It was unreal. Alex had never seen Chloe as ravenous as she was now. Despite her protests, she continued to thrust eagerly against Edward's fingers. It was as if her mind and body were no longer connected.

But Alex did nothing to stop it. If anything, he was more interested in getting a better view. Was this wrong? No, it couldn't be. Chloe clearly liked it. She was having the time of her life, and Alex convinced himself things weren't as bad as they seemed. As he leaned forward to get a better look, Alex tripped on his foot and fell forward, knocking the bedroom door wide open.

The three's eyes shot to Alex as he stumbled onto the floor, but only Chloe made any effort to change her position.

"Oh my god, Alex!" she quickly pushed Edward away from her. His fingers exited her tight pussy with a slurping sound as she stood from the bed.

"So glad you could finally make it," Edward said calmly. Alex stared up at him, he didn't even recognize Edward anymore. The man standing in front of him was a complete stranger, and Alex couldn't help but feel betrayed. No, it was more than that. Alex felt anger, sadness, and most importantly, admiration.

Alex's hate paled in comparison to that.

"We were waiting... to see if you wanted to... maybe..." Chloe tried her best to put words together, but Edward quickly cut her off.

"We were waiting so you could watch me fuck her," Edward said, walking over to Alex and offering his hand. "After all, that is what you were doing just now... right? Watching us?" Alex cleared his throat.

"I..."

"Come on now, it's alright. You can admit it." Edward kept his hand extended. Alex took it hesitantly and felt his arm nearly pop out of its socket as Edward hoisted him from the ground.

"I was... watching," Alex said. Edward gave him a slap on the back.

"I knew it. Nothing to be ashamed of. After all, we already knew you were a little freak. Now..." Edward guided Alex over to the far corner of the bedroom and placed him beside a standing lamp. "You're going to stand right there. Actually, why don't you move over a little to the left. Right... there. perfect! You'll make a great addition to the room decor."

"What are you doing?" Alex asked weakly.

"What was that? Sorry Alex, you're going to have to speak up."

"W-what are you doing?" Alex said again, his cheeks flushing as Rachel laughed at the question. Chloe looked away in shame.

"Well, right now, I'm decorating this bedroom with a new set piece." Edward pushed Alex over slightly and placed a hand on his shoulder. "And after that, I'm going to fuck girlfriend's brains out. In fact, I'm going to fuck her so good, that she'll never be satisfied by you again." Edward paused for a moment. "And you're going to let me. Aren't you?"

"Alex..." Chloe said. Edward raised his hand.

"Ah ah, no coming to his rescue Chloe. Alex is a big boy. It's time he started acting like it. No more piggybacking off his vixen for handouts. No more hiding nervously in interviews while his girlfriend assures he gets a job... no. It's time he speaks for himself." Edward towered over Alex as he spoke, and Alex kept his eyes fixed on the floor. "You want to watch me fuck her, don't you?"

Alex said nothing.

"You know she deserves to be fucked by me. You know you don't deserve her."

Alex still said nothing.

"Alex..." Chloe tried to speak again, but Rachel quickly placed her fingers on her lips.

"Shhhh... let the boys have their fun." She said.

"Don't worry Chloe, he likes it. Somewhere deep down in that doughy body..." Edward pushed the collar he held into Alex's stomach. "There is a weak little cuck who knows you deserve to be fucked by me, and he deserves to watch while he strokes that tiny little dick of his."

Alex's hands quivered. It took everything in him to hold back rageful tears. He wanted to tell Edward to fuck off, to kick him and Rachel out of his house. Alex glanced at Chloe, she was completely silent. His blood boiled. Why wasn't she saying anything? Why wasn't she...

No, Edward was right, Chloe couldn't save him. Alex needed to speak up.

Jesus, Edward was right.

It hit Alex like a wave. He was a loser. How could he not have seen it? It was Chloe who had got them to Earth, and it was Chloe who had gotten them into Sharp Edge.

Chloe and Edward... were the only reason Alex was here. He was nothing without them.

Edward was right.

Chloe deserved to be fucked by him. Alex knew that the moment he heard Chloe laugh, the moment he saw how happy she was to suck his dick. They were in a completely different class compared to him, and Alex was lucky enough to be in the same room while they fucked. There was no way out of this, he had to let Edward do it.

Because Edward was right.

"If you don't say something, I'm going to fuck her, Alex. Last chance little man." Edward stroked his cock in front of him, and all Alex could muster was a slow nod.

"Good," Edward said, turning to Chloe. "See? He's all set for the show."

Rachel enveloped Chloe as Edward positioned himself between her legs. Chloe glanced over at Alex and caught his eyes. He tried to smile, but she looked away quickly.

Fuck, she had never done that before. Why did she look away? Was it disgust? No, Alex was overthinking. Chloe was just caught up in the moment, Alex was sure of it. Then Chloe locked eyes with Edward...

And smiled at him instead.

"There she is, such a good girl. You want to be fucked by me now, don't you?" Edward gently wrapped the collar around Chloe's neck as he spoke.

"I do." She whispered. Edward slapped his cock against her clit.

"Good, now tell him that." Edward looked back at Alex. "Tell him you want your boss to fuck you."

"I... I don't know..." Chloe looked down nervously, moaning as Edward rubbed his cock back and forth against her entrance.

"Come on Chloe, don't be shy. Tell him." Edward grabbed onto the ring on Chloe's collar and pulled her close. "Tell him how you really feel."

Chloe let out a nervous breath.

"I want my boss to fuck me..."

"Ah ah, not good enough." Edward placed his finger under her chin and lifted her head. "Look him in the eyes, Choe."

Chloe did as she was told and looked Alex in the eyes.

"I... want my boss to fuck me," Chloe said. Alex felt his stomach drop at the words.

"Good girl." Edward pushed his tip into Chloe. "But let's work on the phrasing, tell Alex his boss is going to fuck you better than he ever could." Rachel squeezed Chloe's breasts as Edward pushed himself into her slowly.

"Oh fuck Edward, holy shit..."

"Be a good girl and say it. Look your pathetic boyfriend in his eyes and say it. Then I'll fuck you." Edward said. Chloe's eyes met Alex's once more.

"Alex, your boss is about to fuck me better than you ever could." The words came so naturally to Chloe, without a hint of shame or embarrassment. It didn't even sound like she was lying.

But she couldn't have meant it. No, she never would have said something like that and meant it. This was just part of the play. It would all be over soon.

"Good girl," Edward said as he thrust himself into her. Chloe let out a loud moan, jumping in Rachel's arms as Edward began pounding her pussy aggressively. Alex heard the dull slapping of flesh as Edward let out a deep moan.

"Fuck Chloe, you are so fucking tight. Good to see Alex's small cock didn't loosen you up." Edward signaled to Rachel, who grabbed onto Chloe's collar ring and pulled her head back. Chloe's breasts arched upward, bouncing in unison with Edward's thrusts.

"She's fucking perfect, isn't she?" Rachel asked playfully.

"The perfect little bitch." Edward said as he continued to pump into her. They were enraptured in each other, indulging themselves in each other's bodies. Within a few minutes, Edward began to tense.

"Jesus fuck!" He pulled out of Chloe and slapped his giant cock onto her stomach as cum erupted from it. Several shots reached Chloe's breasts, one hitting the bottom of her chin. Chloe's body immediately quivered in response.

"Did you just cum from me pulling out?" Edward asked.

"Y-yes..." Chloe said with a shy smile.

"I've never seen that before."

"Well, I've never seen so much cum before," Chloe said.

"You hear that, Alex?" Edward looked back at him and smirked. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised though. How much cum can that little thing possibly produce?"

Alex took the comment on the chin. It was done. Edward had fucked Chloe. He assured himself it was no big deal, he would have his chance to be with her after Edward and Rachel left. This would all just be a bad dream in a few minutes.

"Jesus Edward... you're still hard." Chloe stared down at Edward's throbbing cock as she spoke. It pulsed on her stomach as the two stared at the cum glistening off her skin.

"Did you already forget? I'm going to fuck you so good, you'll never be satisfied with him again." Edward pointed to Alex. "He's been super well-behaved, by the way. Guys a natural."

"Yeah... he is..." Chloe eyed Edward hungrily.

"You're still horny, right?" Edward asked.

"I am."

"And Alex has never been able to keep up with your appetite, has he?" Edward slapped his cock against Chloe's throbbing pussy, a mixture of Cum and Chloe's juices dripping off his shaft. Chloe immediately thrust forward, catching the tip of Edward's cock in her wet slit. He pushed back in slowly.

"Fuck Edward!" Chloe pushed forward, her tight entrance swallowing every inch of Edward's cock.

"What a fucking slut!" Rachel said with a laugh. She moved away from Chloe and let her fall onto the bed. "You're making me horny as fuck. Be a good girl and eat me out." Rachel wrapped her thighs around Chloe's head and sat on it, throwing her head back as Chloe began licking her clit obediently.

"She's the best fucking dog I could've hoped for," Edward said, pushing himself as deep as he could into Chloe with slow, deliberate thrusts, grabbing her legs and pulling her close. Edward looked up at Rachel, who was eagerly grinding on Chloe's face. "Fucking suffocate her, Rachel, don't let her breath until she's made you cum."

"Don't worry, I plan on it," Rachel replied, looking back at Alex. She glanced down at his obvious erection, laughing immediately. "Jesus, don't look so fucking miserable, Alex. The least you could do is jack that little dick off. It'd be rude to not cum to your girlfriend actually fucked for the first time."

Alex didn't know what to say. He had thought the night was finally over, but Edward was still plowing Chloe as if he hadn't just drained his balls on her chest. Rachel let out an aggravated sigh when Alex didn't respond.

"Alex... Jack. Off. Now." Rachel commanded. Without thinking, Alex grabbed onto the bulge in his pants and played with it. "Jesus Alex... I didn't say fondle yourself. I told you to jack off. Pull your pants down and do it right. I want to see your little dick when you cum." Rachel said.

Alex hated that this newfound attention was turning him on. Rachel bit her lip as Alex obeyed, his cock springing out of his pants as he pulled them down. Timidly, he wrapped his hand around his cock and stroked himself gently.

"Wow, your hand completely covers it? Stop. This isn't going to work for me. I want to see your dick when you cum, not your hand. Just use your fingers." While Rachel was forceful and unapologetic, it was clear Alex's participation aroused her, so he obeyed. Using only his thumb and index finger to assure his dick was visible, Alex continued masturbating. "There's that little cock. Keep stroking."

Alex did as he was told. His pace quickened as he watched Chloe quiver underneath Edward.

"Shit," Edward said. "Her pussy is clenching me. Holy fuck your orgasms are intense, Chloe." Edward grunted, picking up his pace as Chloe moaned underneath Rachel.

"I guess she gets off to Alex being a good little cuck as much as I do," Rachel said, rubbing herself against Chloe's face forcefully. She smiled as Alex stroked his cock aggressively. "Finally happy to get some attention, huh? That's good, keep going Alex. Don't fucking wait for us. Cum on the floor like a good cuck."

Alex's breath shortened as she watched Chloe's body move under Edward and Rachel. Her ass jiggled with each aggressive thrust. Cum dripped off her breasts as Rachel wrapped her fingers in Chloe's hair. A wave of euphoria and shame erupted over him, and a small droplet of cum dribbled onto the floor. It was pathetically small, Alex knew it was because he had just cum moments before in his upstairs toilet, but that didn't stop Rachel from laughing.

"What the fuck Alex, that's it?! God, no wonder Chloe is so fucking desperate. I can't believe that's all you can... oh shit... oh fuck!" Rachel threw her head back and raised her legs as her juices sprayed onto Chloe's face. Rachel shook in ecstasy, gripping Chloe's hair tightly as she let out a satisfied moan. She brought her pussy back down to Chloe's soft lips gently and rubbed against them.

"Clean me," Rachel said softly. Chloe did as she was told, licking Rachel's pussy before giving it a gentle kiss. "Good girl." Rachel got off Chloe, touching Edward's chest as she walked over to Alex, inspecting the small cum spot on the floor.

MrJakobs
MrJakobs
162 Followers
12