Modern Secretary Ch. 04 - Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I cannot believe how pathetic you are. Seriously, that was so fucking hot." She gently caressed his shoulder. "You did an amazing job being our little cuck boy, Alex. I haven't cum that hard in a while. Now stay put and enjoy the rest of the show. I'm going to go clean up." Rachel looked back at Chloe and shook her head. "Who would've thought your girlfriend would be such a fucking slut..." Rachel stepped out of the room. Leaving Alex with Edward and Chloe.

Edward's pace never stopped. He pushed Chloe away from the bed's edge and flipped her onto her back. Sliding his massive cock back inside her slick pussy as she laid flat on her stomach.

"Fuck Edward," Chloe screamed. Edward grabbed her waist and pounded against her plump ass.

"You like it?"

"Y-yes... keep going... oh..." Chloe's ass cheeks rippled against Edward's vigorous humping.

"I'm bigger than Alex, aren't I?" Edward asked with a wide smirk on his face.

"Yes! Oh my god! Don't stop!" Chloe said. Edward thrust deep into Chloe, then flipped her onto her back. Without missing a beat, Chloe spread her legs wide, allowing Edward full access to slam his member into her. Dull slapping and heavy breaths filled the room. It was now just Chloe and Edward. Fucking aggressively, fucking passionately.

"I... I'm going to cum again... don't stop Edward." Chloe said.

"Say you want my big dick," Edward said, his face only inches from Chloe's.

"I want your... uh... big dick..."

"I bet you fucking do. Especially after enduring a small cock for so long."

"OH GOD!!!" Chloe's legs quivered as Edward slammed into her with a deep thrust. Her pussy tightened around his thick shaft, causing Edward to gasp.

"Shit, I'm cumming!" Edward yelled, his balls pulsing as he began to orgasm deep in Chloe.

"W-wait! Not inside!" Chloe said, trying to push Edward off her, but it only encouraged him to thrust into her more, each pump filling her womb with his cum. She was quivering, overtaken by a level of orgasm Alex had never seen her have. Chloe relented, allowing Edward to dominate her body however he pleased. He pulled out his cock, spraying another shot of cum over Chloe's stomach. Then he slammed his pulsing cock back into her. His thrusts were wild, shaking the entire bed as both he and Chloe moaned.

"Say you're my bitch." Edward said.

"I'm your bitch, UHH!" Chloe screamed as she orgasmed again. Edward thrust aggressively, his balls pulsing as they emptied inside Chloe.

"You're damn right you are."

Alex was in a daze. Edward had just cum inside his girlfriend, and Chloe clawed his back as he did. Alex regretted cumming so quickly. Having a clear head made the reality of what was happening even more unbearable. Yet he couldn't look away. Alex could see Edward's cum pulsing out of Chloe's pussy as he began thrusting again.

Fuck, he was still hard. This wasn't over. How could it not be over?

"Oh my God Edward..." Chloe's body shook in another orgasm as Edward flipped her up on all fours and continued fucking her. She looked back at him, her face glistening with sweat. "How the fuck are you still going?"

"It's amazing what the latest hormone treatments can do for someone like me..." Edward pulled his cock out of Chloe. He grabbed her collar ring and pulled Chloe's face to his groin, burying his cock in her mouth. "I'm probably the only man on the planet that can truly satisfy you, Chloe." Edward looked over at Alex, smiling when he saw his flaccid penis. "Look at him, he's done after a few minutes. It's pathetic. But me..." He grabbed Chloe's hair and began face fucking her. "I can fuck you for hours."

The two fucked like wild animals. Edward came on Chloe's face, inside her, on her back, on her tits. He fucked her in nearly every way Alex could think. Never stopping for a break, never getting soft. Each time Chloe begged for him to continue, Edward complied. Minutes turned into hours, both breathing heavily as they consumed one another. Choe's hair was damp, and her body covered in cum. At some point, Rachel had returned to the room, watching as Edward had his way with Chloe.

Alex just wanted it to be over. He had been standing still for so long that he felt his legs falling asleep. Edward stood Chloe up and fucked her from behind, her back arched as he grabbed her neck and thrust into her deeply. Chloe's eyes were rolling into the back of her head. Her arms were slack, her head wobbling. Alex had never been able to fuck Chloe for this long, he had never seen her grow tired like this. He noticed Edward's arms flexing as he worked to keep Chloe standing.

Jesus, he had fucked her so hard she could barely stand.

"Say you're mine, Chloe," Edward said, slowly pumping his shaft into her.

"Edward..." Chloe grabbed onto Edward's forearms, shivering as he slowly thrust in and out of her.

"Say it Chloe, we both know it's true. You're my little doggy now, aren't you?"

"I-I'm your doggy..." Chloe said. Edward thrust himself deep inside her once more.

"Your goddamn right you are." Edward wrapped his arms around Chloe's waist as he drained the last of himself inside her. The two collapsed onto the bed. Edward pumped a few more times before removing his cock from Chloe's pussy. Alex was relieved to see his cock finally going soft. Edward wrapped his thick fingers around Chloe's neck and drew her in for a deep kiss.

"You're fucking mine now. Never forget that," Edward said.

The two held each other in complete exhaustion. Alex watched, confused and heartbroken, as Edward's cum poured out of Chloe's stretched pussy.

12