Modern Sex 101 Pt. 03

Story Info
Charlee finds her thrilling new dominant side in sex class.
3.9k words
4.66
5.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Charlee tried to catch her breath, she peered out the tall windows of the dimly lit community great room from the floor of the cozy lodge. There were no coverings on the windows on this side of the building, and if one were to look in, they would see a surprising sixty-plus number of naked people strewn about, either watching or doing various sexual things with each other.

Unless they were up at the top of a pine tree, however, it would be almost impossible to get a glimpse inside due to the lodge's positioning on the edge of a hill. Outside, the stars had just begun to twinkle and the outline of the mountains was barely visible.

Charlee couldn't believe this was actually happening. She had just cum six times, five of which were all in a row, in a room full of people. She had had her first experiences ever with group sex, as well as sex with other females, in this class, and was apparently still ready for more. Was she still the same person who used to fake orgasms in missionary position and tell her past boyfriends that threesomes "sounded gross"?

"You get to be in charge now, girlfriend." One of the girls in the penetrative sex group was settling down on the floor with a pillow and an eye mask, and winked at Charlee before pulling the silky black fabric over her night-sky colored eyes. Charlee felt a little thrill in her gut to think about what that meant. She looked around to see if she wanted to grab some equipment before they got started.

There were several strap-on dildos still in the bag, with various shapes, sizes, and even colors that she could switch out between partners, and of course, a box of condoms. She decided upon one modest-looking blue one made of silicone that might be the most versatile. Charlee was pleasantly surprised to find that the strap-ons came with a small knob and ridges intended to give her pleasure as well. It took her a minute to figure out how to put it on, but got it right just about the same time as everyone else was taking their place with their first partner.

Charlee went back to the woman who had winked at her, still lying on the blanket without anyone next to her. The others were either warming up or already fucking their playmate. It wasn't like they all hadn't just had sex with each other, so it made sense to Charlee that going for it right off the bat wouldn't be too fast.

Still, she felt it would be nicer to do a bit of touching before trying to rail anyone, so she began with a gentle caress of the pretty woman's hips and legs, receiving a smile from her in return. Feeling encouraged, Charlee gingerly placed herself between the two thick, dark thighs, and slid her small, but well-shaped, piece into her partner's already damp opening.

The woman's red lips parted in a silent sigh, her eyebrows elevated in an enraptured way. Charlee took hold of her hips and began to find a rhythm. The ridges on her side of the strap-on were rubbing her nicely as well, and she let out what sounded like a mix of a moan and a growl. An animalistic feeling of dominance and power came over her that she had never known before, and it was exhilarating.

"Oh, please, yes, more, like that," gasped Charlee's partner as she dug her heels into the floor and pushed her hips into Charlee and her little tool. Charlee started to fuck her in earnest now, getting the idea of where her G-spot must be from her reactions, and slamming into it repeatedly while she was viciously clawed by her ecstatic playmate. The two were completely unaware of anything outside of themselves, so when Charlee felt a hand on her shoulder, she jumped.

"Hey... we're switching partners now." It was Robbie, the man with nice shoulders who Charlee remembered meeting earlier. He gave her a playful smirk. He must have known this was agony for the two of them, much like edging. Charlee rolled her eyes and gave a saucy, pursed lip smile back, but pulled away from the woman slowly. The pretty lady beneath her let out a soft groan with a bit of a pout. Charlee knew the feeling, but also that she was definitely still going to get something good judging by Robbie's enormous erection pointing her way.

She looked over to the man on her right, her next partner, blindfolded and stretched out on the floor. His abdomen was chiseled and looked like he worked out regularly, although it never seemed to have seen the sun. His hands were tucked behind his head and his pink member was standing straight up in waiting. Charlee thought he looked a little cocky... no pun intended, of course. She wondered if he realized that this "penetrative sex" lesson could go both ways, and decided it was time for him to find out.

He was introduced to her, first, with her small hands running up and down his slick shaft. He purred at her touch. She then reached for a bottle of lube sitting in the middle of the circle, put a glob on her fingertips, and, still holding his dick tightly in her left hand, reached down for his ass with her right.

"Ooh!" The man exclaimed and shifted his hips at the coolness of the lube, but did not recoil further. Charlee slid her middle finger into his ass and pushed it in as far as she could go. In and out, in and out she slid. With her tiny fingers, it wasn't far, but at least she could warm him up for the next step this way.

Not wanting to waste too much of their short time, she pulled her finger back out and scooted her body tightly up to his. She noticed he had grabbed his sandy-colored hair in his hands, either in apprehension or anticipation, she couldn't tell which. Charlee found she didn't care much, but with a strange sense of confidence, she felt sure he would enjoy it when she got going.

The little, slightly bulbous, dark blue toy gradually disappeared into her partner's tight hole. As expected, he moaned in response and tensed his legs upon entry. She started to rock, very shallowly, almost pulsing into him. Charlee resumed stroking his still-hard cock, resulting in him grabbing the blanket beneath him and pulling at it.

Although this partner was not very vocal in the sense that he used any words, Charlee interpreted his responses as positive ones. He was now open-mouth panting and whimpering in a way that, to Charlee, suggested she had found a good spot. It was a huge turn-on to be dominating this strange, buff dude she had never met before. She felt like a fucking sex-goddess. From her very erotic throne, Charlee found that she couldn't resist peeking around the room for a moment while continuing with her easy cadence.

For the first time, she registered all the noises going on around her, an extremely sexy cacophony of sighing and moaning and skin slapping together from all corners of the room. Robbie, to the left of her, had his entire beefy arm wrapped under the gorgeous ebony girl's wide hips, and was thrusting her to high heaven. It was most likely their first time together, but they made it look like they were seasoned dance partners with the way they moved in time to one another.

Just then, Robbie happened to glance Charlee's way and, upon seeing her staring, threw her a wily grin. She felt a shock as if his expression was made of electricity. He continued to fuck his partner while she gradually picked up the pace with her own. She and Robbie watched each other slide in and out of the one beneath them, as if they were having sex with each other, but somehow in different places. The surreality of it was scandalously hot to Charlee and she felt her own warm juices start sloshing onto her strap-on and down her thighs.

"Unnnnngggh," came a sound from beneath Charlee. She looked back at the man who looked like carved ivory with a blue rod still sliding in and out of his ass. His hands were now gripping her round butt and pulling her in, every muscle in his body tensing, and his veiny member beginning to throb in her hand.

He was about to cum. Holy fuck. After a few seconds of loud exclamations from under her, a geyser of hot cum shot up at her in bursts. At the same time, Charlee noticed that her small dildo was being clenched so hard that she couldn't move her body while she got hit repeatedly by the viscous white fluid, in the chest, stomach, and once, in the face. Damn, did she make him cum hard! He wouldn't let her go for at least a whole minute after that.

Somewhere, someone was laughing. Charlee looked over again to see Robbie had rolled off to the side of his partner with his own swollen dick dripping cum, having removed his condom, and his partner panting heavily. It seemed they had each just had their climaxes as well, and Robbie was giddy from the release in addition to catching sight of Charlee, freshly covered in jizz.

"Oh, shush," Charlee whispered at him with a giggle. She pretended to be a bit defensive, but in truth, she was really proud.

Fortunately, Charlee found a box of towelettes nearby to clean herself off with a minute or two to spare before the next round started. If this class was going to have time to fit everyone in, she still had two more rounds to go. With a smile, she noticed that her next partner was Tom. His curly hair was all over the place but his hard-on hadn't diminished.

She moved closer to him and realized he had freckles on his cheeks and the shadow of a beard that looked red in the low light. His lips seemed soft and sweet, very kissable. She saw that he had a farmer's tan on his arms and legs, and, noticing his muscular quads, thought he must play some kind of sport. Cycling or soccer, maybe.

It seemed somehow natural to her to straddle him just then, and simply began riding him right away. His firm, surprisingly thick, penis felt wonderfully warm inside her as she moved back and forth on it, while her liquids seeped out and onto his balls. They continued like this for a few minutes, Tom giving soft feedback as he had been instructed to do, and Charlee enjoying her own sensations while watching his reactions to her moves.

Gazing downward, Charlee thought he looked a little like boyfriend material. That was quickly replaced by the thought he looked more like a plaything to dominate. Tom was moaning and seemed to be getting exactly what he desired, but Charlee couldn't let him have it all without a little fun. The new, more confident and powerful side of her wanted to take over and give this good boy a taste of something naughty.

She eased off of him with a popping sound, to his apparent dismay, and moved to kneel between his bent knees. Charlee still had the strap-on in place, so with a bit of the lube, she pressed the round head of it into his ass. She wasn't savage with him, but wasn't terribly gentle either. Charlee grabbed his dick and picked up a rhythm with her hips, sliding the blue toy in and out.

Tom's hard cock felt decadently heavy in her hand. She was barely able to wrap her fingers around the base to squeeze it tightly. Charlee continued to rock in and out of his well-lubricated hole at a rapid pace, while she spat onto the hard shaft she held. With both hands, she then worked it up and down, running over the smooth head and back to the root again.

Charlee felt a wild hunger come over her. She began to pound his ass and tug at his balls and dick. He bit his lip, so cute in his submissive state. Fortunately, he did not seem too unhappy about what she was doing or the force she was using on him, and soon began to make the familiar sounds of one in ecstasy.

Charlee began to think she might get Tom to cum like this, and noticed herself becoming increasingly wet at the thought. This was better than any fantasy she'd had late at night on her own. Too soon, though, someone was at her side, notifying her that this round was over. Who even got to decide how long a round lasted, anyway? She didn't want to stop. She almost rebelled and kept going.

Charlee looked back at Tom. He appeared to be holding his breath, maybe even holding back an impending climax? She wanted to give it to him so badly. But, maybe, under pressure from the others to move along wasn't necessarily the ideal moment. Sighing, she dismounted him with a squelch and a squeeze on his leg. More for some other time, perhaps.

She moved on to her last partner. Charlee saw, with a tingling in the pit of her stomach, that it was the cute girl with the long, black hair. She looked like a fucking angel laying there, with her perfect boobs and shining hair somehow perfectly arranged around her head and shoulders. Charlee bit her lip. The girl, whose name she still didn't know, had no idea who was about to climb on top of her next, but all Charlee could think about was that this was the person who gave her her first multi-orgasmic experience.

Charlee didn't want to freeze and make a mess of this opportunity, but she was almost certain she could not please a woman the way this woman had just a while ago pleased her. She noticed that the chick on her right, who was straddling Charlee's first partner in the round, was looking over at her. She smiled at Charlee in a reassuring way, as if to say, "get over there and fuck her, girl!" Charlee smiled bashfully back, acknowledging the push, and moved close enough to touch her beautiful partner.

She stared down at her lovely body for a moment, trying to decide what to do. Finally, whether it was "part of the program" or not, Charlee just couldn't help it. She dove between the slim, tawny legs, and began to eat her out. Her partner cried out as Charlee found her sweet spots with her tongue and fingers.

While this might not have been the "penetrative" sex that this lesson called for, Charlee felt that this was probably her strongest suit and most likely to get her consort off. She was fanatically licking and fingering her playmate, listening to her gasps and paying attention to body language, when she remembered the instructor's words.

"The goal of sex does not need to be reaching climax, and should be focused on mutual enjoyment," she had said. Charlee knew she was enjoying what she was doing very much, but realized that just trying to get her partner off might still be putting the best sensations aside. She slowed her tongue and fingers and eventually sat up. She continued the motion of her curved fingers inside her lovely partner, deciding that her version of penetration this time would be purely tactile.

Another first in her life, Charlee discovered, with her own hands, the feeling of the thick, bumpy skin that made up the surface of the G-spot. Every time she pressed into it on her way up or down inside her partner's vagina, she heard a coinciding gasp or yelp of pleasure. Knowing that this time there would be no one tapping on her shoulder to change partners, she momentarily forgot time, instead focusing on every little feeling, sound, and expression from her lover. Charlee found she most enjoyed rapidly hammering her fingers hard into the sensitive spot, creating streams of hot liquid to flow out onto her hand, and her partner to cry out in delight.

After what was certainly a matter of minutes, but felt like hours of bliss, Charlee and her partner withdrew from one another. The dark-haired girl sat up and took off her eye mask, smiling again at Charlee. They hugged like they were old friends after catching up. The others around the room were drinking water, folding blankets, and finding clothes. It seemed it was the end of a very unique night.

The pair of women said good-bye to one another and left to gather their belongings on opposite sides of the room. Charlee picked up her clothes and headed to the restroom on the far side of the great room, near the entrance. The room was still full of people, many of which she now recognized, but some of whom she still hadn't seen up close. Scanning the crowd as she walked, she almost didn't see Tom before she walked into him.

"Whoops, hi there," Charlee said, awkwardly, as she narrowly missed a head-on collision with her previous partner.

"Oh, hey." Tom came to a full stop. His body was still turned in the direction he was walking in, but looked over his shoulder at her directly. "Hey, I actually was curious to talk to someone else about what they got out of this whole thing..." His quizzical look was so innocent, even after a night of nakedness and sex, that Charlee felt drawn to him yet again.

"Oh, sure, I'd be happy to chat with you about that if you want." They were both still completely naked, but at this point the exchange felt almost as natural as talking after work. She told him she was headed to the restroom before leaving the building, so they walked together and chatted on the way. As it turned out, they had both recently become single after long-term monogamous relationships and were here to see what else was out there for them.

The two reached the women's room and paused. A closing remark or hug didn't feel right at all to Charlee. This wasn't over. Not just yet.

"Hey, come in here for a moment," Charlee said, as though she had something to show Tom. Tom, true to his good-boy nature, paused for a moment at the entrance of a forbidden place. He looked at Charlee, her small, round breasts, free in the air beneath her frazzled, red hair, and seemed to realize that this was not like every other time. After a few seconds of thought, Tom followed Charlee into the restroom.

"I feel like we got cut off earlier, so..." Charlee started to say, but Tom was already pulling her face close, kissing her with his hands clamped over her face, and her hair sticking out over and under them. He wasn't suave but she loved it.

Following a few bumbling seconds of making out, Charlee heaved herself up onto the sink in the bathroom, where she was now approximately the height of Tom's hips. The perfect position for a short girl to get fucked in the bathroom, she thought. She had to direct Tom on how to hold one of her legs up before entering her, but after that it was like riding a bike.

"Well, hello, there," said a sultry voice.

The pair looked over and saw that the girl from the group earlier, the cute one with black hair, was standing in the doorway of the restroom.

"I do like what I see," she sang, with one hand on her curvy hip and one holding... something just behind her back.

Before either Tom or Charlee could say anything, she said, "I'm Rachel, by the way. I really don't want to ruin your moment, but I found a strap-on left under a pillow, and now that I see you two here, I wonder if I could be of service."

She held out her left hand, daintily holding a pink, ridged, maybe five-inch dildo attached to a set of straps.

Charlee's lips curled upward in question at Tom, still inside her, and raised her eyebrows. Tom looked at her, then looked at the girl in the doorway, smiled, and said, "come on in."

In seconds, the taller girl got her gear in place and positioned herself behind Tom. Without a decent lube nearby, she spat gratuitously in her hand and rubbed it over the silicone shaft. It was not Tom's first time that night. He took her little pole without a hitch and continued to fuck Charlee like it was his job. The three made a really nice Tom-sandwich.

Charlee was enthralled with the way Rachel was thrusting into Tom, with her arms wrapped around his waist, at the same time that he was thrusting into Charlee with one hand on the back of her shoulder and the other on her ass. Charlee felt she got the ultimate vantage-point, with the two sexiest people from her class facing her, themselves appearing quite pleased while she got banged on a bathroom sink.

Surprisingly, it was Rachel who came first. Charlee noticed in advance that Rachel's dark eyes were clenched tight, and liquid was streaming down her legs while she pounded into the man between them. She herself almost came immediately at the sight, but it was put off when she heard Rachel begin to cum. It was a sound of dire need, a primal cry of lust and release. A couple people popped their heads into the room, realized what was going on, and decided it was alright to stay and watch.

12