Modern Sex 101 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Rachel's pace never waivered, and her cries only caused the listeners more excitement, Tom was the next to spill over. With Rachel's rod still buried in his ass, he thrust deep into Charlee, growling through his biggest orgasm of the night. Charlee, being a very visual person, was overwhelmed by what she had just witnessed. She too began to cum on Tom's cock with a vengeance, her whole body zinging with electricity. The three of them squeezed together in the final throes of orgasm, as if they were now bonded like an Oreo cookie.

The two people in the doorway were clapping and laughing like their favorite football team had just won a game. Before walking out, one of them stepped in and high-fived all three of them, while the other shouted, "Have a great night, champs!" To say it had been a great night already was an understatement. The three of them felt giddy and wobbly as they finally put their clothes back on and got ready to leave the lodge.

"You guys okay to drive?" Rachel said over her shoulder to the other two with a smirk.

"Why? I haven't had anything to drink tonight," Tom responded.

"Yeah, but I sure don't feel sober after all that," Rachel laughed.

"I know what you mean," Charlee chuckled.

The three walked shakily out the door toward their cars, silent for a minute in the cool night breeze.

"Oh, hey, you guys know if you're coming to the next class?" Rachel asked the others.

Charlee and Tom looked at each other and shrugged.

"I guess I didn't know there was another one."

"Me neither."

"If I remember correctly, it's called Toys for Grown-Ups. Imagine all the things we could try out!"

Charlee and Tom both grinned at Rachel. It did sound like a lot of fun.

12