Modern Somali Mythology Ch. 09

Story Info
Somali female monster falls for bisexual man.
4.5k words
4.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In pre-Islamic Somali mythology, there existed a creature called the Buuti, one of those rare monsters that were friendly to Mankind. She is a daughter of Dhegdheer, the Demon Queen herself, and risked her life to save some villagers from danger. The Buuti was taught to be a flesh-eating monster, but like most of the surviving breeds of monsters, she went about disguised as an ordinary woman. The Buuti has wandered the world for a long time, for she is ageless and immune to disease, though not exactly impervious to death per se.

Like virtually all the monsters and demons of Somali mythology, the Buuti could be killed if one possessed the right tools and knowledge. In the myths and legends of Somalia, every creature possesses certain powers and certain weaknesses. The same holds true for the monsters of other myths and belief systems. For example, vampires are thought to be immortal, but sunlight, garlic, silver and a stake to the heart are believed to be lethal to them. At the end of the day, nothing lasts forever...

The twenty-first century found the Butti living in the City of Minneapolis, Minnesota, in a neighborhood full of Somali immigrants. The Buuti went by the alias Bushra Tawfiq, which means good news or good omen in the Arabic language. After traveling across Africa, the Arab world and much of Asia, the Buuti stayed in the United Kingdom for a time before moving to the United States of America. In the U.S. a land full of immigrants, the Buuti's strangeness might actually go unnoticed...

Bushra Tawfiq liked living among the Somali immigrants of metropolitan Minneapolis, even though their ancestors hunted her back in the Horn of Africa. There was a time when Somali men and Somali women waged war against the race of the Monsters. There were even some legendary Somali female warriors known as the Xamuul Marwada, whose prowess at slaughtering monsters made them almost mythical heroes in Somali culture and folklore. Of course, things are different today.

Today's Somalis practice their own brand of Islam, largely influenced by their Arab neighbors, and they've largely forgotten the creatures and monsters of Somali mythology. Bushra lived in a neighborhood called Golden Pines Grove, located a few blocks from Dunwoody College of Technology, which she attended for computer science. Life was alright for Bushra, for the moment. In the United States of America, for the most part, if you mind your own business, people leave you alone. Bushra likes that mentality...

Part of the reason why the Buuti seldom stayed in one place is because humans are naturally xenophobic, and sooner or later, they notice that there is something not quite right about her. The Buuti looks like a young woman of African descent, but since she doesn't age, and seems immune to disease, it's in her best interest to never stay in one area too long. What humans ignore over overlook usually becomes glaringly obvious to them after a while...

"Hey beautiful," came a voice, snatching Bushra out of her train of thought. She sat at a corner of the Dunwoody College library, working on an assignment for Professor Chan, who taught Advanced Coding at the school. Bushra turned around and found herself facing Bilal Jama, a tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome young Somali American who'd taken a liking to her. Like a lot of young men who'd felt drawn to Bushra in the past, Bilal couldn't quite explain his attraction to her, but he couldn't deny it...

"Salaam, brother," Bushra replied, playing the role of the demure young Somali American Muslim woman that she was supposed to be. Anyone looking at Bushra would see a five-foot-nine, curvy young woman with dark brown skin and long black hair framing an oval, youthful face. Bushra didn't look a day over twenty one. She'd been looking like that for the past sixteen hundred years. The Buuti was one of the youngest monsters of Somali mythology, having been spawned by the Demon Queen Dhegdheer just before the rise of Islam in the region. Of course, nobody knows this...

"Hmm, so this is where you come to hide," Bilal said, and he casually grabbed a chair and pulled up next to Bushra, to her supreme annoyance. The Somalis are a tactile people, and they're usually quite friendly when dealing with their own. Bilal was taking a lot of liberties, but Bushra, who had a keen nose for predators, knew that the nineteen-year-old student was relatively harmless. The Buuti hadn't survived the course of millennia without being cautious and having keen instincts for danger...

"You've found me," Bushra said, and Bilal took off his Kufi hat, acting like a cowboy in one of those old movies she used to watch. In the 1950s, Bushra lived in the City of Los Angeles, California, and developed a fondness for cowboy movies. She remembers sneaking into largely segregated movie theaters after hours and watching John Wayne movies. Bushra once had a crush on old Hollywood icon James Dean, who made a terrible cowboy, but had the nicest ass she'd ever seen on a man...

"Alright, Bushra, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go see Godzilla Versus Kong with me," Bilal said casually, and he leaned back on his chair, like the smooth operator he was pretending to be. Bushra, blessed with the ultra-sharp senses of a super predator, could hear Bilal's heart stammering in his chest. The Somali American brother was nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs, but he certainly acted cool. Bushra found this profoundly amusing and more than a little endearing...

"Only if you promise not to talk during the movie, you look good but talk too much, Bilal," Bushra replied haughtily. Bilal grinned, and laughed nervously, dropping all pretense of smugness. He nodded at her, and proceeded to assure her that he would be on his best behavior. With covid still ravaging the country, some of the local movie theaters were slowly reopening, as were restaurants. Landmark's Lagoon Cinema was one of the most daring movie theaters out there, and they were showing G vs. K, the movie event of the year...

"Sounds good to me, it's the six o'clock show this Saturday," Bilal said, and Bushra nodded. They'd already exchanged numbers after meeting during their freshman seminar class last semester. Bilal acts like a player and chases a lot of girls at school, but Bushra knows him better than he knows himself. There is nothing new under the sun, and after living among humans for over a thousand years, the Buuti knows the breed pretty well. Bilal loves the ladies, but he does have certain other interests...

"Woo-hoo, Bilal, are you there?" Bushra gently chided him, as Bilal got distracted by a tall, handsome and very dark-complected young Jamaican man with dreads who walked by, holding hands with a chubby, blonde-haired white woman. Bushra followed Bilal's gaze and realized that he was checking out the Jamaican man, and not his curvy white female companion. Like a lot of black men nowadays, and probably since the dawn of time, Bilal likes the ladies but is curious about the fellas. Male bisexuality is most definitely on the rise among African communities, whether people admitted it or not...

"Yeah, my bad, shorty," Bilal said, falling back into his smooth operator persona, and Bushra grinned and rolled her eyes. Having said his piece, Bilal got up, apparently getting ready to leave, but before he bounced, he grabbed Bushra's hand and brought it to his lips. Bushra blinked in surprise as Bilal kissed her hand gently, and then winked at her before walking away. What a tart, Bushra thought, and she grinned, while admiring Bilal's backside. The brother is full of himself but since he has a nice ass, Bushra could forgive him anything...

Bushra continued with her studying, and remained in the Dunwoody College library until closing time. Afterwards, Bushra walked the few blocks to her apartment. After living among humans for centuries, Bushra had amassed quite a bit of wealth. Nowadays, Bushra kept a few million dollars in various accounts, including the Bank of America, the Union Bank of Switzerland, and HSBC Holdings in London, UK, to name but a few. It's amazing how much money one can snatch here and there if given a lifespan of centuries...

Bushra had been living at the apartment located at 117 Golden Pines Grove for a year now, and liked it. A one-bedroom spot with a nice living room, a kitchen, a master bedroom and a bathroom, it suited her just fine. The place came furnished and there was Wi-Fi, and the neighborhood itself was quiet. The owner, a Somali lady named Nabila Hussein, was nice enough. Across the street lived a young woman named Katherine Osborne, whom Bushra made the mistake of getting involved with.

When Bushra met the six-foot-tall, red-haired and blue-eyed, tattooed and muscular, downright rebellious Katherine, she sensed a kindred spirit. Katherine moved to Minnesota from Salt Lake City, Utah, and was no longer on speaking terms with her Mormon family who disliked the fact that she had sex with women. Katherine is into Women's MMA, has a thing for Australian-born UFC star Megan Anderson, smokes like a chimney, and studies at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design. Oh, and Katherine only dates black women...

"You look gorgeous in your Hijab," Katherine told Bushra, on the day they met. Bushra had just gotten off the bus after running errands in town when the tall, athletic Katherine came running by, wearing a tank top and shorts. Bushra felt a stir of desire when she looked at the attractive, athletic American woman. In her centuries of life, Bushra found both males and females attractive, and had voracious sexual appetites. Katherine seemed to sense that, and made that specific eye contact with Bushra, the kind that women who like women do, and Bushra responded in kind...

"Thank you, I like your biker shorts, I'm Bushra," she replied, and Katherine shook her hand. The two ladies bantered, and found out they had a lot in common. Three days later, Katherine came over to Bushra's place for some tea. The two of them kissed passionately, undressed hastily and proceeded to fuck loudly over every inch of Bushra's apartment. As it turns out, Katherine liked the taste of Somali pussy, much to Bushra's delight, but she really didn't care for the tea...

"I knew you were into women the moment I saw you," Katherine told Bushra, as they lay in bed together, sweaty and happy, after some stupendous sex. Bushra nodded and caressed Katherine's short red hair as the young white woman lay next to her, grinning broadly. Earlier, Bushra found herself moaning in ecstasy as Katherine sucked on her nipples while fingering her snatch, before burying her face between her legs. Katherine inhaled Bushra's feminine scent and then proceeded to lick her pussy until the other woman squealed in delight...

"I like both men and women," Bushra said with a shrug, and Katherine frowned, but said nothing. Bushra found this amusing, the fact that a lot of lesbians don't like their bisexual female lovers also messing around with men. Bushra loves the female body, but a man's hardness is too much fun to permanently give up. Bushra has always felt that both straight people and gay people are missing out on half of the sexual equation. As a bisexual female, Bushra could enjoy everything on the sexual menu. Why limit herself?

"Trust me, babe, by the time I'm done with you, you won't miss the fellas," Katherine promised a bemused Bushra. The two young women continued with their fun, and this time, Bushra laid Katherine down and proceeded to kiss her lips, suck on her nipples and finger her pussy. Like a lot of masculine presenting women, Katherine wasn't fond of being penetrated, but Bushra took great pleasure in fingering and eventually fisting her tight pussy. By the time Bushra was done with Katherine, the tomboyish white lady was squealing in sheer delight and crying out her name...

Bushra Tawfiq and Katherine Osborne began dating, and for a time, everything was alright. They went to movie theaters and restaurants together, and walked around together on each other's campuses. People were blown away by the image they presented. A tall, athletic, masculine white woman holding hands with a curvy, dark-skinned, Hijab-wearing African female. The two of them didn't care what others thought of them. Katherine even introduced Bushra to the only relative of hers whom she still spoke to, her openly gay uncle Robert Osborne who lived in Duluth, Minnesota, with his partner Leroy Jackson and their adopted daughter Jill. Yeah, their relationship was quite serious.

Things came to a head when Bushra found herself attracted to Ismail Kader, a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and handsome Somali-Canadian Muslim student visiting Dunwoody College from Algonquin College in Ottawa, Canada. Of course, Katherine wasn't thrilled with that. Bushra cared deeply for Katherine and enjoyed their life together, but she also missed sex with men. Katherine found out that Bushra was messing around with Ismail, and just about lost it. That's when Katherine made a mistake, and went missing...

At the end of the day, Bushra Tawfiq, is fiction, and the Buuti is the reality. As much as the Buuti tries to be a force for good, it is still a monster. One cursed by the Fates to be driven by the urge to consume human flesh. If the Buuti does not eat human flesh at least once every hundred years, she will grow old and die. The Buuti respects humanity and does not enjoy preying upon the very same species she'd come to respect and admire. That's why the Buuti only preys on evil men and evil women, so she can go on living...

"I love you too much to let you run off with that man, that damned Ismail," Katherine said, brandishing a gun which she aimed at Bushra. After a long day at school, Bushra had come home, only to find Katherine in her apartment, gun in hand. Katherine had a silencer on the gun and everything. Bushra tried to reason with Katherine, but the ex-Mormon lesbian had gone full psycho. Katherine wanted to kill Bushra and then end her own life, like a pathetic murder-suicide in a trashy romance novel or TV drama gone bad. Bushra was not going out like that...

"Katherine, I'm not what you think," Bushra said softly, and with profound regret and sadness, the young Somali-looking woman morphed into the Buuti. The Buuti is an eight-foot-tall, red-eyed, hairy, bipedal and vaguely humanoid monster with thick dark red fur. The Buuti has claws and fangs that a Bengal tiger would envy. It is stronger and more ferocious than a Polar bear. The Buuti has been known to attack and defeat full-grown bull African elephants, when it still roamed the wilderness of Somalia. The Buuti is an ageless monster that will last until the end of time, unless it runs out of food, which would mean that all of mankind is gone...

"What are you?" Katherine said, and she fired shot after shot into the monster that Bushra had become. The Buuti has been shot, stabbed, burned and even run over during its sixteen centuries of life. The Buuti isn't afraid of small-caliber guns. It fears decapitation, that's about it. Charging the murderous young white woman, the Buuti tore Katherine to pieces. In just a few moments, the Buuti devoured Katherine, absorbing her lifeforce. Its gunshot wounds miraculously healed, and thus it guaranteed itself another century of life. Mankind is what the Buuti needs to survive...

Katherine Osborne's disappearance shocked many, but since she was an unusual young woman, prone to flights of fancy, this helped Bushra a great deal. The Minneapolis Police Department spoke to Bushra, whom everyone knew was dating Katherine, but nothing came of their investigation. Katherine was declared a missing person, and that was that. The Buuti made all evidence of the murder disappear. Bushra has had centuries of experience making people and evidence disappear. As a super predator that preys on the most wicked of humans, that's what the Buuti does...

Life goes on, and Bushra continued with her studies at Dunwoody College. She'd joined the Muslim Scholars Association, made up largely of Somali American students and Arab American students. Bilal was a member of the club, of course, and he began attending it more frequently after he and Bushra began dating. Bushra had been around since before the rise of Islam in the Arabian peninsula and knew things about the religion which no Muslim scholar knew. Of course, such knowledge is Bushra's personal secret...

"You are amazing," Bilal told Bushra, after they made love for the first time. After their first date, Bushra made Bilal wait a few days before allowing him to kiss her. When Bushra called him one Friday afternoon and invited him over, Bilal skipped going to the masjid just so he could come see her. At the end of the day, a horny guy will do just about everything for sex, and women the world over have known this for centuries...

"I bet you say that to all the pretty ladies," Bushra replied, as she lay naked in Bilal's arms. Bilal had a lean, muscular body, and he was quite adept at pleasuring Bushra. The curvaceous young woman lay there, her curvy body glistening with sweat, as she allowed her lover to bring her pleasure. Bilal started by kissing Bushra from her head to her toes, and then he buried his face between her legs, eating her hairy pussy quite voraciously. Bushra sighed happily and caressed Bilal's smooth shaved head as he ate her out. The Somali brother is talented in the tongue department...

"You are special to me, Bushra, I don't feel for other girls, I feel for you," Bilal paused to say. Truth be told, Bilal sounded sincere to Bushra, who smiled and gently nodded. Bilal resumed eating her pussy, sucking on her clit and fingering her. Bushra felt that Bilal meant what he said. When they were out together, Bushra did catch Bilal looking at the fellas, but she was the only woman he looked at. A lot of women would be incensed if they knew that their man was bisexual, but Bushra didn't care. Sexual diversity is part of the game for her...

Bushra and Bilal continued with their fun, and she laid him down while stroking his dick. Bilal grinned as Bushra took his dick into her mouth and began sucking him off. The Somali stud couldn't believe his luck. A lot of Somali girls don't suck dick, for reasons of prudery and religion. Bilal was delighted to have found a freaky gal like Bushra, who sucked his dick, massaged his balls and even fingered his ass while they got down and dirty. The pious Hijabi whom he'd first spotted in freshman seminar was turning out to be the biggest freak on campus, and Bilal loved that...

"You like that, huh?" Bushra said as she fingered Bilal's ass and felt his dick harden in her mouth. Clearly, Bilal was no stranger to having his ass played with. Bushra briefly wondered whether Bilal was a top or a bottom with his male lovers, since he was quite possibly bisexual. She decided it didn't matter as she fellated him until he came, and when he did, she happily sucked off every last drop of his cum. Bilal grinned at Bushra and flashed her a sexy wink, then they continued with their fun...

"Hmm, I love this ass," Bilal said as he caressed Bushra, who got on all fours, and showed him that thick Somali derriere of hers. Bushra kind of reminded Bilal of Pinky, a female porn star he admired, only Bushra was taller and thicker than Pinky. Bushra grinned as Bilal smacked her big ass, and then entered her with a swift thrust. Just like that, Bilal began fucking Bushra, gripping her wide hips and even pulling her long dark hair while slamming his thick dick into her pussy. Bushra screamed passionately as Bilal fucked her. The Somali stud had a good dick and knew how to use it. Bushra likes that in a man. They fucked and sucked the night away...

Thus began one of the most passionate relationships which Bushra had in recent years. Bilal was good in bed, and he was also decent and good company. Bushra liked going to movies, malls and restaurants with Bilal. The Muslim Scholars club at school embraced them as a couple, and they were wholeheartedly accepted. Bilal surprised Bushra by introducing her to his parents, Farida and Idris Jama, three months into their relationship. Things were getting serious, but Bushra liked it. For the first time in decades, Bushra felt like she belonged. It's not a feeling the ageless monster feels often...

12