Modern Somali Mythology Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bushra enjoyed walking around the City of Minneapolis with Bilal, holding his hand, and acting every bit like the passionate, curious young woman whom she appeared to be. Sometimes, when Bilal came home to her, Bushra smelled other men on him. Yup, Bilal was bisexual alright, but Bushra didn't care. Part of being an ancient monster means not being surprised by the habits and quirks of humanity. Bushra was quite old, in spite of her youthful appearance, and she'd done it all. Still, the Buuti could still be surprised...

"Bushra, I got something to tell you," Bilal told her, as they sat inside Shawarma Empire, a nice Lebanese restaurant located a few blocks from the Dunwoody College campus. On that day, Bushra wore a black leather jacket over a blue turtleneck shirt, black jeans, and boots. Like the prim and proper Somali Muslim sister that she appeared to be, Bushra wore a dark blue Hijab to complete the look. Looks can definitely be deceiving, and that's an adage which Bushra lives by...

"Whatever it is, Bilal, I am here for you," Bushra said, playing the role of the dutiful girlfriend. Bilal took a deep breath, and Bushra's Inhumanly keen hearing picked up on the stammering of his heart. The Somali brother was nervous for real. Bushra has keen insight into the human mind and soul, but she isn't psychic or anything of the sort. She smiled at Bilal and waited patiently for him to unburden himself. Bilal flashed Bushra a nervous smile, and then revealed his secret to her...

"Bushra, I care for you a lot, and I want you to know the real me, I am bisexual," Bilal said, exhaling sharply. Bushra fell silent, not out of shock, or even surprise, but because she wasn't sure how Bilal expected her to act. The current generation of young people, whether heterosexual or bisexual or lesbian or transgender, seemed to think they invented sex. Bushra had been around for ages, and knew that people who like the same sex, or those who like both sexes, had always existed among the tribes of humanity. Nothing new under the sun...

"Bilal, it's alright, I know all about having secrets, and your secret is safe with me," Bushra said, and Bilal grinned, his relief all too evident. When Bushra fell silent, Bilal mistook her silence for shock, or even revulsion. In the Somali American community, steeped into Islam as a faith and a way of life, most individuals had conservative views. Some older Somalis refused to acknowledge that Somali LGBT people existed. Bilal was surprised by Bushra's acceptance, but quite relieved. This Hijabi was full of surprises...

"I'm glad you feel this way, Bushra, because I really like you, and I want us to be honest with each other," Bilal said firmly, and she nodded at him. If Bilal expected Bushra to tell him her secrets, he might be waiting until the stars fell out of the sky or the sun turned cold. Bushra has been alive for sixteen centuries and might live for another sixteen centuries, if she didn't get decapitated, and the evil men and evil women of the world continued to provide her with their life-extending essence. In all that time, Bushra had never revealed her true nature to any human she didn't intend to kill. The Buuti is a ruthless monster at the end of the day...

"Hmm, yeah, Bilal, actually, I've got a secret, I've messed around with girls too, and I totally want to do a threesome with you and another bisexual guy," Bushra said, laughing merrily. Bilal stared at her as if he thought she was joking. Bushra reached under the table and patted Bilal's groin, and he jerked awkwardly and shot her a bemused look. Bushra smiled sweetly at Bilal and he grinned and kissed her hand, silently thanking his lucky stars to have found a woman like her. Who says that a bisexual guy can't have it all?

"Bushra, keep it up and I'll make you my wife, my freaky Hijabi wife, and we'll fuck other guys and even girls together," Bilal said, and he winked at her as he went to settle the bill. Bilal gave a big tip to Mister Harun, the owner of Shawarma Empire. The older Lebanese American man smiled at the young Somali American couple as they exited the restaurant, and walked off into the Minnesota night. Young love is always a beautiful thing to behold...

Bushra Tawfiq is at a crossroads, and is loving it. After centuries of wandering the world, home has been found. Bushra could see herself living with Bilal Jama, and his family, and their friends, for the next decade or so. The Buuti seldom remains in any place for more than a couple of years, having been taught by long experience that humans will see through its disguise sooner or later. The Buuti wants to leave Minnesota, but Bushra wants to stay, and that is that...

Bushra is taking one hell of a chance, in the name of love and happiness, by sticking around for those she's come to care about, and the life she's come to treasure. The Buuti remains buried deep inside, and warns her against her current course of action. Bushra just wants to be Bilal's woman, at least for a little while. They're going to graduate from Dunwoody College together and look for work in the City of Minneapolis, just like so many other young graduates. Bushra cares deeply for Bilal, her strange, wonderful man.

The way Bushra figures it, she can have a life with Bilal, and give him ten years of love, acceptance and happiness, before anyone gets suspicious. Life among humans is not easy when one is a nearly immortal monster, but someone's got to do it. Once the ten years are up, Bushra will fake her own death and disappear, leaving Bilal with some wonderful memories. That's the best that she can offer anyone she cares about. For now, Bushra will enjoy the life she's built. After sixteen centuries of faking an existence, Bushra now wants to truly live like a mortal, and risks be damned, that's what she's going to do. Isn't love grand?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bi BBC, Black BBW & Bi BWC Bisexual Black man fucks Black wife/White husband.in Loving Wives
The Nymph's Gift Oliver is transformed to become the worlds best lover.in Fetish
Happy Daughter’s Day Story of Love and Romance of a Daughter & her Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Best Friend's Family Ian gets it on with his best friend and his wife. Then......in Group Sex
Helping the Neighbor Ch. 01 Ryan helps a neighbor keep his GF happy.in Group Sex
More Stories