Modern Voodoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood before me, almost panting with how fast she was speaking. I could see the panic in her eyes - the reality setting in of what she'd done. If I reacted badly, she had just torpedoed her whole life. She just admitted to cheating, and now she was awaiting my judgement.

But... was it cheating? Really?

I had sympathy for the fact that she felt like she'd never gotten to explore this side of herself - feeling bound like that can build up pressure, and pressure has to go somewhere. And she never did anything physical, it was just... talking.

I thought, with a pang of guilt, about the times I had gone on forums and talked to people about their kinks, or even watching live-cams of amateur porn stars while Lanie was off at a work trip, or a night out... was that worse than talking to someone in a bit of a flirty way? Was it any better?

I sighed, and rubbed my face until I felt my heart rate slowing. Calming.

'You never did anything?' I asked.

'Nothing,' Lanie said. 'Just talking, messaging.'

'Did it... help?' I asked. That threw her, her face becoming a picture of confused. 'I mean, with... expressing that part of you.'

'Phil, I don't... I mean, I think so? To be honest, I just felt guilty the whole time.' She stepped closer. 'I want you. My husband. The man I married.'

'And I want you to be happy,' I said. 'We don't have to decide anything now, but... would you be interested in, like, a threesome or something?'

Lanie looked at me, mouth agape. 'Are you serious?'

I struggled to read her. 'I just, if you wanted to explore that, I wouldn't want to be the person to stop you.' I took her hands. 'You pulled away because you felt like that side of you, and... I don't know. I don't want you to feel like you have to.'

She came in a little closer again, her body pressing up against me a little.

'Phil,' she said softly, fingers on my shoulders, tugging softly at my shirt. 'Don't you hate me?'

I looked down at her, and saw the look in her eye. Before I could bother to think of an answer, I kissed her, and that said all I needed it to.

She moaned into my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her, one hand holding the back of her head, the other snaking down her back, palm sliding against the swell of her butt. She whimpered, as her grip on my shirt tightened, her fists tugging at my clothing.

'Holy shit,' she whimpered between gasping, desperate kisses. 'Phil - I fucking need you.'

It was difficult to explain. Maybe it was the release of the silent tension between us, breaking down an invisible wall; maybe it was the intimacy of her admission, both of her affair and her interests; maybe it was the fact that I'd been fantasising about fucking her all day.

Whatever the cause, it wasn't long before I'd shoved my chair out of the way, lifted Lanie up by the waist and had her sat on my desk as we continued to make out. As her tongue explored my mouth with the vigour of a couple of horny teenagers, she began to unbutton my shirt. I gasped as her fingers, cold and slender, snaked under my clothing and found my chest as I held her by the small of her back.

She peeled the shirt off my shoulders, my tie stretching as she did so, and I let her yank the top half of my work suit off me.

'Shit, baby,' she moaned as I returned the favour, unbuttoning her shirt as quickly as I could, revealing her phenomenal bust underneath. If there was one thing Lanie was proud of when it came to her body, it was her chest - even after thirty, her tits were high and firm, large enough to draw eyes whenever she wore anything lower than a crew neck. They were straining at her bra, a lacy white number, as her chest rose and fell with each heavy breath.

I kissed her chest, starting at her sternum and moving upwards to her neck, making her moan as she sat atop my desk. I was leaning down a little to have access to her favourite spots to be kissed - like the nape of her neck and shoulder - but when her legs lifted and closed around me I found myself pulled up against her.

We kissed again, my hands reaching around her and unclipping her bra quickly as she held my face lovingly. Her tits were unleashed as we made out, and the feeling of her soft skin against me was unlike anything else. She was heaven.

Then, her hand went to the desk to shift her weight a little, and she bumped the shoebox. It toppled to the floor, falling open, and the little tub of cream fell out across the floor.

We both paused, looking down at them, before looking at each other. Of course, I knew what the cream was capable of, but the look in her eye told me she might know something, too.

'Would you like to... use it?' I asked, picking it up. I popped the top off, and felt a rush go through me at the memory of what it was capable of.

'What, is it like lube?' she asked, her eyes screaming fuck me as her hands roamed my chest and neck. She kissed me again, and I nodded. As we fondled each other, the temptation hit a point of no return. After all, I wanted to share the pleasure with her - it would be selfish not to, right?

So, I sank back and unbuttoned her trousers. It came open with a pop, and Lanie sighed as my hands roamed her thighs, tugging her clothing open for access.

'Something like that. Can I show you?' I asked, the pot open in one hand. My other hand, as I came up to her eye-level and kissed her, slipped into her trousers. Straight away, I could feel her wetness on her panties, her arousal soaking her underwear in a way that was making me insatiable.

I stroked her pantie-clad slit with my finger, watching as Lanie mewled under my touch. As I slipped my finger beneath the slip of fabric, Lanie sucked in a breath, her hands gripping my bare shoulders. I slipped my finger into her sex, feeling the way her folds slid against me, her hips rolling as I curled my finger slightly, finding the spot inside that made her moan. When I found it, her eyes fluttered shut and her mouth hung open as I finger-fucked her on the desk, listening to her whimpers and gasps to lead me into what to do next.

When I pulled my finger out of her, the look on her face was a mixture of disappointment and excitement of what was to come next.

I was pretty excited about what was to come next, too. So, without a second thought, I dipped my slick sex-laden fingers into the tub, sinking them into the liquid, and swirled them around a little.

Lanie barely noticed; instead, she was pulling me up by my waistband so I was able to look deep into her eyes before she kissed me again.

'I just wanna fuck you,' she whispered - and it was difficult to argue with that. Her fingers fumbled with my belt, but she was able to pop it open and slip her hand into my trousers easily, her palm sliding against my length. I groaned as she kissed me.

'What has gotten into you?' I asked, almost unable to believe what was going on.

'I just remembered how lucky I was to have you,' she said as she stroked me clumsily within my trousers. 'And I wanted to show you how much I love you.'

She shifted, pushing me back and hopping off the desk. She circled me, until I was being pushed back onto the desk, with Lanie's soft hands pushing me back. She kissed me, moaning into my mouth as her tits pressed into me, before slipping down me. Her lips peppered my chest on her way down, until she was at my hips, and she pulled. My length sprang out, slapping her lightly on the cheek, and Lanie sighed.

'I'm sorry I haven't been attentive enough,' she said, looking up at me with those big brown eyes as she rested on her knees between my legs.

'You're forgiven,' I said with a laugh, and she smiled back - before taking my cock in her hands and beginning to stroke me. 'But - before you, uh, go any further...' She looked up at me, the head of my cock tantalisingly resting on her bottom lip, with a question in her eyes. 'Come here.'

She gave my cock a quick kiss, which felt like heaven, and rose up to meet me. I kissed her, feeling our building passion burning in the space between us.

Then, I lifted my cream-slickened fingers to her mouth.

'Trust me,' I said, pressing one finger against her lip. She moved to try and suck on it, but instead I swirled my finger around her mouth, slathering her lips with the cream. It was still milky, but was starting to turn clear quickly, and I figured she would have questions soon.

'What is it?' she asked as I finished, and I smiled at her.

'It works,' I said.

She frowned, the heat falling away from her gaze a little. She looked a little... disappointed, in fact.

So I figured I would keep talking until the stuff was ready. 'I put a little of your... juice into the cream, which means it's linked to you. So, now, whatever it's on, your pussy will feel it, and it's, you know. Amazing.'

Her eyebrow raised, but before she said anything, I kept going.

'Trust me, I've tried it,' I said. 'And it was... more intense than I expected. Just give it a moment...' I waited until it looked like the cream was fully cleared, and I knew that meant it was 'locked in', so to speak.

Then, I kissed her.

* * *

'What the fuck.'

The words fell from her lips as we parted, a whisper of a moan hidden behind them. I watched the cogs turning, the glimmer of ideas in her eyes. Recognition. Realisation. Understanding.

'What the fuck,' she said again, her hands in my hair and her eyes glassing over. I kissed her again, sloppily and slowly - knowing she'd be feeling those same sensations on her other set of lips.

Lanie moaned into my mouth as my tongue traced her lips, her hips buckling under her as she stood between my open knees as I sat on the desk. Her hands found my shoulders, holding on for dear life as I went faster, picking up the pace as I made out with her; my kisses became more forceful, reacting to her moans as she wordlessly begged for more. Her breathing got faster, more shallow, and I could tell an orgasm wasn't far away as she began to whisper between kisses - 'More, more, fuck, more!'

I kept going, slipping my tongue into her mouth, which treated me to a surprised 'Oh!' from her as she would have felt my tongue slip deep into her sex. She whimpered and pawed at me as I used my mouth to climb her higher and higher, getting her right to the peak.

Then, when her whole body was as taut as elastic and she was teetering on the edge on an orgasm, I slipped my hand back into her panties and found her clit, as I kissed her once more with deep, passionate abandon.

She came, mewling and shaking in my arms, as the onslaught of mixed sensory input overloaded her emotional brain, until she was gasping and shuddering before me.

'Lanie?' I asked as she staggered back, finding my chair and setting herself down into it carefully, her jeans open at the crotch and her naked chest rising and falling in deep, soothing breaths.

'Holy fuck,' she panted.

'I know,' I said.

'That's... impossible.'

'I know,' I said.

She stared at me, her eyes glassy and her brow furrowed, and a moment passed. Then, I watched as she tentatively licked her own bottom lip with the tip of her tongue, before her eyes rolled and moan escaped her. Her fingers dug into my arms as she staggered, and I hopped down off the desk to steady her.

'I can ffffffeel it,' she said, before lightly biting her lip and letting out a sigh. 'Shit, it's like I'm eating myself out.' She licked her lips again, and I kissed her to add to the sensations, bending down to lom over her as she sat in my chair. Then, as I shifted back and her eyes opened, she was about eye-level with my cock.

And a new idea entered her head.

Lanie's hands, soft and hesitant - thought not for a moment stopping - found my hips, a slight pressure bringing me closer to her face. My length had been tucked back into my underwear during her exploration, but I was happy for her to slip her fingertips beneath the elastic and tug them down slowly.

'Will I...' she asked softly, barely able to ask what she wanted to ask. 'Will I be able to feel that?'

I tried to hide my excitement. 'I don't know,' I said. My hand found the back of her head, and as I pulled her closer, her mouth opened for me. 'Let's find out,' I moaned as her lips met the head of my cock, opening for me as Lanie's eyes slid shut.

She moaned loud enough for me to feel the vibrations through her lips as the head of my cock sank between her lips, and without another thought Lanie hilted me.

'SHIT,' I hissed as her lips sank all the way down my length, her nose meeting my pelvis in one fluid, deep movement.

Lanie, impaled upon me, was shaking in the chair, squirming and moaning loudly around my cock as her throat clenched around me. I didn't know how the hell she was able to do that - deep-throating like this usually took ages to prepare for, and it had been a while since she'd even attempted it - but I wasn't about to start asking questions now.

Instead, I just stood there as Lanie sat back, her lips and tongue slathering every inch of me, until I popped from her rosy lips.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked up at me with a glint in her gaze.

'Fucking hell,' I moaned.

'I could feel you,' she said softly. 'Like, in me... that's ridiculous, Phil.'

I nodded. 'I know. I know it is. But... it works. Somehow-'

'Yeah,' Lanie said, her tongue sneaking out and licking her bottom lip, which made her squirm in my chair, leaking onto the leather. 'No denying that.'

'So... do you... like it?' I asked.

She looked up at me, a question in her mind. 'Hard to say,' she landed on. 'I think we need to test it more.'

I nodded. 'I agree. Shall we take this to bed?'

Lanie offered her hands to me, and I pulled her up against me. 'I wonder,' I said as a thought entered my mind.

'What?'

I kissed her, and she winced at the flash of cunnilingus that shone through her sex.

'If I was fucking you, and you were sucking on your toy,' I said, watching Lanie's eyes to see the idea form in her mind as well.

'Would I feel both?'

I shrugged. 'Lots to test,' I said, before picking her half-naked form up and carrying her to bed.

* * *

As I pulled off my last sock, Lanie threw herself back into our bed with gusto, a smile across her face. Now fully nude, I crawled into the sheets with her, and kissed her deeply, letting my tongue and lips move across her in ways that made her hips rolls and let moans slip out between our impacts.

'Phil, baby,' she mewled as I lay over her. 'I have never felt closer to you than I do now.'

I nodded, pecking a kiss on her forehead. 'I know what you mean. I love you so much, baby.'

'I love you too,' she said, a hitch in her voice making me pull back. I could see tears in her eyes, and as I looked at her she let loose, almost sobbing on the bed beneath me. 'And, I just - you're so good to me, and I've been pulling away, and I'm so sorry baby.'

'I know,' I said, sitting back. 'Which is why we're going to spend the rest of today getting to know each other again, okay?'

She nodded. 'Okay,' she said, her voice small and sheepish. 'Are... are you going to fuck me now?'

I loved the way her voice was all innocent, but her fuck-me eyes and the way she murmered fuck.

'I'm gonna ruin you,' I said. 'But I wanna feel those soft lips of yours, too.'

So, with a little adjustment on the bed, Lanie was lying on her back, with her head slightly hanging off the edge. I hopped off the bed, standing over her, looking down at her beautiful body beneath me.

'You look so sexy, baby,' I said as I pawed at her left breast, pulling my hips back so the head of my cock papped against her cheek. Beneath me, my wife moaned as her mouth found my cock, and her lips opened wide to accept me.

I pressed forwards, feeling her warm, wet hole accept me as she began to moan; I knew that, to her, she could feel my cock filling her cunt as I pushed deeper inside her, which made me hot with passion.

I wanted to fuck her.

I wanted to fuck my wife's face as she moaned and came, her throat my sloppy hole and her pussy being phantom-fucked all the way to orgasm.

So I did. I got faster, harder, using my wife's mouth like my own fuck-toy, all the while she moaned and humped the air beneath me. I gripped her perfect tits as she writhed on our marital bed, as my cock pushed into her throat, my balls settling against her nose as she gargled on my length.

I pulled out, letting her catch her breath.

'Fuck me,' she moaned. 'Harder, baby.'

I obeyed, lining my cock up before slamming myself home, hearing the loving, choking moans of my wife as she clawed at the bedding.

Gack-gack-gack-gack.

I fucked her, my pace increasing and increasing until it was too much, and I could feel my orgasm building like lava in my balls, the pressure just going up and up and up.

'I'm gonna cum baby,' I moaned, expecting to pull back and spray across her chest. Instead, Lanie's hands went to my arse and held me inside her, deep. I could feel her swallowing, hear her moaning around my length as I skewered her face. When I came, it was thick and long, and shuddered through me as the orgasm swept over me. Beneath me, my wife came too, the feeling of my cum both down her throat and in her pussy sending her over the edge.

I pulled back, once she let me, and a final spurt of cum dribbled out of me, splashing Lanie's face, covering her in my cum like a panting, coughing pornstar.

As red as she was in the face, she was grinning like an idiot.

'Wow,' she moaned as she lay there, basking in the afterglow. 'That was... unreal.'

'You've never taken me like that,' I said. 'I mean, I fucked your face baby.'

Lanie nodded. 'I know, but... it was like, the feelings were being... overridden. The pleasure was way better than anything else. Stronger.' She rolled, sitting up. My cum dripped from her cheek onto her chest, following the swell of her breast as it travelled. 'I loved it.'

'So, it didn't hurt?' I asked, sitting with her.

Lanie shook her head. 'Which gives me an idea, baby,' she said.

I frowned. 'I thought we already had a few ideas to try.'

'Oh, we do,' she said. 'But for this one, I'm gonna need to buy something. First, though, I want to test something.'

'What?'

She grabbed the tub from the bedside table, and pulled my cum off her face, mixing it in. 'I want to know if both of us can use this at once. I just mix it in, right?'

I nodded. 'Then apply it to something.'

Like a flash, she was reaching under the bed, and I heard her open a shoebox or something. When she re-appeared, she had in her hand something we hadn't used in some time - her favourite sex toy - affectionatly nicknamed Baloo. It was a dildo, coloured baby blue, and while it wasn't life-like it did have certain ridges and a slight upward curve to it that hit all her favourite spots, plus a suction-cup on the base. A few years ago, it was a monthly go-to to spice things up.

And, in all honesty, it wasn't just her who'd been on the receiving end of it - though it took a bit more 'prep' for me to be ready for it.

Lanie bounced up, and before I could say anything, she was applying the cum-mixed fluid to the dildo and slathering the whole length with a liberal, generous amount.

Tentatively, Lanie licked her own lips, and I could tell from the way she sighed and let her eyes roll that she was still feeling its effects.

'It lasts an hour, remember,' I said.

'How long have we been going?' she asked, holding the dildo out as I watched the cream turn clear, locking in its effect.