Modern Voodoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together, I had the uncanny experience of being fucked and fucking at the same time.

'Fuck, baby,' Lanie moaned over my shoulder. 'You're tight - it makes me feel tight. Like, it feels bigger - I can't... shit, I love it.'

'Slow,' I reminded her, and she nodded.

'Yeah, of course,' she said. Then, added, 'For now.'

Her hands gripped my hips, and as she sank her cock into me a little more, I could feel a lubed-up, warm hole sliding down my cock - like a ghost was slowly impaling itself on me.

Inch by inch, she settled it into me, each movement eliciting a groan or a whimper or an under-the-breath fuck, until I felt her hips brush my butt. The fact that her cock was bigger than mine created an image inside my head of a long, thick cock impaling me, but it also meant that the hole I could feel my cock sliding into felt smaller by comparison.

I was tight.

'Shit,' I moaned.

'Feels so big,' Lanie said, her hands sliding off my hips and up my back. Her nails traced my spine, up to my shoulder blades, making me squirm a little. 'Do you like it, baby?'

Slowly, I nodded. 'Yeah - so different.'

'Yeah,' Lanie said, pulling her hips back. I could feel my own cock pulling out of that tight, slick hole, feeling so good all I wanted to do was thrust downwards into bed; but, even as I moved my hips, it made no difference.

'Uh-uh,' Lanie smiled as I pushed my hips down, trying to fill that wet hole with my cock - instead, I just pressed my length into the bedding as Lanie pushed me down into a prone-bone type situation. 'Baby,' she said, trying to get my attention.

I looked over my shoulder, and saw the look in her eyes. 'Hey.'

'I love you,' she said.

Then, she pushed forwards.

Hard.

It wasn't painful, but as the length sank into me, I could feel the slight burn of my hole stretching - and then, deep inside, the blissful pressure that came out of nowhere. I moaned, my hips bucking backwards as I could feel my cock sinking into my own arsehole. The mix of the sensations made my head spin and my mouth drop open.

'Oh, fuck, that's big,' Lanie moaned, her cunt filling with that phantom cock as she fucked herself. 'Sorry, baby - I can't help it.'

'What-' I began to ask, before she pulled her hips back and slammed them back down. In a moment, I was emptied and filled again - my cock was unsheathed and then buried deep in a wet, warm, accepting hole in a way that would be impossible normally.

It was unreal.

My wife fucked me like I was her whore, gathering speed and gaining confidence. Her hand found my hair, gripping what she was able to, as her cock slammed into me - over and over and over and over and...

Shit, it was too good. Both of us were panting and moaning and swearing and our hips kept rolling, our hearts pounding as we almost seemed to fuse sexually. We were one - My pleasure was hers, and vice versa. What I felt, she felt, and what she felt, I did too.

'Gonna cum, baby,' Lanie moaned over my shoulder. 'Gonna fuck myself until I - until I - shiiiiiit, yesssss...'

Her hips slammed deep, burying my cock in my own phantom ass, stretching my hole wide as she moaned in a low, guttural voice.

'Fuck,' I whimpered as I felt that pressure boiling over, too. 'Cumming baby,' I moaned, as it hit me.

It was different to what I used to; instead of a flash of pleasure that ripped through me in the thick spurts of cum I was used to, instead it... flowed. The pleasure began low, and burned through me like a forest fire, eating me up until there was nothing left but the pleasure.

I came - hard. It felt like I was filling a hole up deep, and I could still feel Lanie shuddering behind me as the last remnants of her own orgasm shook through her.

Once the initial bursts of pleasure simmered down, we were able to take a pause.

And, then, we both erupted into laughter. Not belly-laughs - no. It was more... genuine than that. Softer. Lanie flopped down on my back, as he cock slipped out of me. The relief was mixed with a sense of emptiness, her arms wrapping around me as I turned to face her. I kissed her, feeling her smile across her face as she took in a shaky breath.

'Wow,' I said.

'Yeah,' she laughed. 'That was...'

I nodded, agreeing. 'It was.'

She gave a laugh, and kissed me again. 'Fuck, baby... I love you.'

'Love you too,' I said, squeezing her against me. I could feel her silicone cock press against me, and shuddered as the pleasure travelled through my own cock. 'Hey - I have an idea.'

Her eyebrow cocked at that. 'Another one?'

I laughed. 'You'll like this one. You know... Annie?'

Her expression shifted, but it was hard to say in what direction. 'I do.'

'What if, we did this again, with the strap being connected to me, but instead of fucking me, you fucked her.'

She gave me a serious look. 'Baby-'

'You wanted to fuck her, didn't you?' I asked.

She couldn't deny it.

'Exactly - this way, we'd be doing it together. No losers.'

Lanie bit her lip. 'It's the weekend,' she said. 'I don't have her number.

'Then we better make some of this cream last until next weekend,' I told her.

Lanie picked up the tub, which had been on the bed during our sex-warping tryst. 'You got this in a monthly box, yeah?'

I nodded.

'Wonder what we'll get next month...


Thank you to all of my Patreons!

Daniel

James N. Cope

Oli Townsend

Flarevirtue

Sindre Bjørnhjell

Peer Hanze

Mannie_RSF

Obi