Modeus, Was it a Mistake? Ch. 01

Story Info
Demon of Lust asks an angel for help, what can go wrong?
11k words
4.73
11k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER

this story might not make much sense to you if you are not familiar with Helltaker universe. Especially some of the character traits and backstory references might be over-the-top confusing. You've been warned.

Modeus, or you should never ask a curious angel for help

It was quite late when Modeus came back to the house. The taxi brought her from another Tinder hookup that she wasn't satisfied with. That meaning, sex was good but, there was just something missing.

"Hi guys," she said towards Malina, Azazel, and two of the Cerberus playing Worms on the Xbox in the living room. The third body of Cerberus was sitting in a reclined chair reading a book, slowly shaking her leg and tail.

The girls greeted her back, and as always, Modeus smiled at the harmonized voice of Cerb's three bodies. It was one of the small things that never failed to cheer her up.

"Miss Modeus, how was your date?" asked Azazel.

"Good, good enough... Actually, Azazel, can we talk?"

"Sure!"

"Sit your angelic ass back down! You can go and let her lewd you once we're finished here. It's your turn." -- Malina Interrupted and handed over the controller.

"I'll come to your room in 10 minutes, ok?"

"That's fine, thanks. By the way, where's Taker?

"In the gym with Justice and Judgement, but you know it's Lucy's month, right?" asked Cerberus from behind the book. Modeus sat near her.

"I know, I have some questions he could answer."

"Human questions?"

"Yes..."

"Humans! They are pesky creatures, but I like them. They've built parks!"

Modeus giggled at that, patted Cerb on the head, and went to her room. A few minutes later she heard knocking on the door.

"Come in!"

"Miss Modeus, you wanted to talk?" asked Azazel and sat beside her on the bed.

"Um, yes... There's something I think you can help me with..."

"I'll do whatever I can!"

Azazel was always happy and cheerful, she was just that kind of shiny presence that brightened everyone's day. Joyful, happy, just a bit loud sometimes. She only was shy when it comes to relationships or playtime. Well, Modeus was also shy when it came to relationships and feelings. Not at all similar when it came to sex though.

"So... I... I'm terribly selfish in sex!"

"W-what? I mean... Duh, figures! You are a demon of lust, of course, you'd go for your own pleasure! But, why do you think I can help you with that?"

"Well, you are the most selfless person I know and... I know you just recently started to have sex but, I heard stories... You always try to make the other person feel as good as you can and your satisfaction comes anyway from the playtime. For me it's the opposite, I'm incredibly selfish, and, well, if I'm riding someone he will cum too!"

"Oh... I see..."

Modeus was now shaking, she covered her face in her hands.

"I found one way to get around that. If I'm tied up I have to just wait for my pleasure and just have to concentrate on giving it to the other person. But I can't always be tied up. Azazel, please, can you tell me how you just put aside your lust and be there for the other person?"

"It's just the way I am I guess... I'm sorry but there are no tips I can give you. You are just that way and I don't think it's bad. You'll find someone who likes that about you and you two will be happy!" exclaimed Azazel and hugged her. "Though, you gave me an idea if you really want to try being there for someone else and put your satisfaction aside," she whispered.

"Of course I do! I've read so many romances... That's one of the things that seems to take sex to a whole new level!"

"Hah! I knew that was fueled by your lust!" Azazel kissed her on the cheek.

It was a friendly gesture, but Modeus tensed up, her back straightened, her fast, shallow breath gave away her sudden nervousness.

"Azazel! You know what these things do to me!"

"Sorry! Hey, you want to know my idea?"

"Yes, please..."

"Ok, so, you know how for the longest time I didn't do anything sexual? I didn't even masturbate! So... We angels, we all get those things... They are called chastity belts. They are to help us fight the temptation. As it's a test and all that, we do have our own keys. I'm obviously not wearing mine anymore ever since I decided my research needed me to check out those sinful activities. So pleasurable, sinful activities..."

They both giggled.

"So! I'd let you borrow my belt and you won't be able to indulge in your pleasures. You'll only be able to take care of your partner, or partners. I'll hold the key and when you give others enough pleasure, I'll unlock you. What do you think?"

"Sounds like torture for me... B-but it's intriguing, and makes sense... Ok. I'll try it."

"Great! Let's go to my room and lock you up!" cheered Azazel and took Modeus by her hand, pulling her to follow her. They ran together to Azazel's room. Once inside, Modeus fell down, red on her face, her hand still extended towards Azazel.

"Oh my! You really do get flustered! Let me help you up" said Azazel and holding Modeus arms, helped her stand up. "Now, undress."

While Modeus took off almost all her clothes (she left her red sweater on), Azazel was digging through her things in one of the closets.

"Here it is!" she shouted, still on her knees, holding a shiny chastity belt in her one hand and the keys in the other. "Looks nice, doesn't it?"

"It's sexy..." whispered Modeus.

"You sure you want to try that?"

"No... But I'll do it anyway," Modeus purred.

"Ok!"

Azazel, still on her knees, got closer to her, put the keys on the floor, and reached with the belt behind Modeus. She pried the waistband open and soon it encased her demonic friend's body. Then she reached between Modeus legs and grabbed the front part (which had a slit covered with a plate with small holes) of the belt and brought it to her body and snapped it to the waistband. Well, maybe waistband isn't the best word for it, as that part sat just above her hips, and dropped a bit down in front and back. The back part was made from two cables that went from two widely placed points on the waistband, providing a space for Modeus' tail, then met and went together between the ass cheeks only to separate to make it possible to use the toilet in the belt. Now came time for the lock. Azazel showed it to Modeus and slowly put it where the front part met with the waistband. Then, still holding the belt to prevent it from snapping open, she slowly reached for the keys and put one in the lock.

As the key turned, there was a loud click followed by Modeus' gasp and a slight moan.

"Now," Azazel stood up, "You should check it out! Here's a mirror!" she held Modeus by her arms and turned her around to face the mirror. "It looks so... Sexy on you! Don't you think?"

"It does..."

"Go ahead, touch around it, try to... well... you know..."

Azazel went to put the keys in a box only she could open, and Modeus started to explore the belt.

She ran her fingers around it, touching her skin and the edges of the belt, trying to push her fingers under it. She got hot and bothered, felt the need building inside her, but, there was no way she could get herself off in that devious thing. It really looked sexy though... She turned around and bent over to check in reflection how her ass looked in the belt. Anal would be possible it seemed. Still, that wouldn't satisfy her, even though she was a demon of lust, she could never cum from anal alone.

"Now, you should test my idea in practice, and... I... It was a while since... I... I played with someone... Miss Modeus, care to... h-help me out?" Azazel whispered, sitting on the bed.

The joyful, yet shy voice of her friend brought Modeus to her knees and she crawled towards Azazel. With a smile, she grabbed her trousers and pulled them down. The angel was already blushing, her eyes closed and head thrown back, her hand covering her mouth. Modeus kissed her tighs all over, slowly, each kiss getting closer to Azazel's pussy, while her hands slowly unbuttoned angel's white shirt. She didn't take the shirt off, just let the fabric fall to the sides, uncovering perky breasts, which Modeus started to fondle, massage, circling her fingers around the nipples and slightly pinching them. When she finally laid first slow lick across Azazel's pussy lips, the angel's body jolted up and slowly fell onto the bed, with a suppressed moan.

For Modeus, it was a strange feeling. She was giving Azazel passionate, slow oral pleasures, leisurely building towards the angel's orgasm, she didn't feel the usual need to rush to the completion, but she felt frustrated as she didn't feel anything except the need building inside her. Even though she couldn't keep her mind from the wetness between her legs, she was drowning in a peculiar feeling. She enjoyed the pleasure she was giving Azazel, feeling her wet pussy so eagerly welcoming every stroke of Modeus' tongue, every kiss responded with a small jolt of the angel's body, a soft silent whimper...

Soon, Modeus felt Azazel's hand buried in her hair, gently pushing her into her friend's mound. Modeus understood and her licking became more passionate, more frantic, she knew Azazel was in the state she knew all too well and she was more than willing to give her the best orgasm the angel ever had. It didn't take long before the soft whimpers and sensual moans became loud, ecstatic screams of passion. Azazel's body started to thrash around while her legs wrapped around Modeus' head and kept her pressed against Azazel's pussy. A short while later, the angel's body tensed up and started to shake, the screams fell silent, and then Azazel left out a loud deep moan and her body relaxed. Just a few more soft kisses to the pussy and Modeus leaned back, her hands finally left her friend's breasts, and she looked up. Azazel's halo was pulsing red, but that effect was fading away, giving place to the usual constant white light, her chest waved up and down which was an incredible sight, and her hands were still buried in the bedsheets, holding them. The demon climbed onto the bed and lied down beside her friend.

Modeus thought it best to let Azazel rest. She tried to relax too, but the horniness wouldn't let her. Her hands kept playing around the belt and sneaked under her sweater to play with her boobs. She was exceptionally needy right now, and the sight of her deeply satisfied, practically naked friend didn't help. A friend whose need was so well taken care of, and who was now napping.

Modeus was surprised that she patiently waited for Azazel to wake up.

"Ohh, that was exquisite!" Azazel leaned towards Modeus and put her hands on her cheeks, "Thank you Miss Modeus..." she kissed her demonic friend on the forehead, which made Modeus fall down onto the bed.

"Azazel, that was something else..."

"Did you like it?"

"In a way, yes. But, Dearie, could you... Return the favor?" Modeus winked at her friend.

"Be patient! Now, I think we should discuss what exactly will it take for you to earn some of your own pleasures... I think you should give everyone in the harem 10 orgasms!"

"What?! I'll go crazy! And I can't give any to the Taker until Lucy's month ends!"

"It'll be fun! And I'm sure it will help you. Plus, you already gave me one, so you're that little bit closer. I must say, that was one of the best orgasms I had! Please, Miss Modeus, go through with it, it'll help you, ok? Please..."

"I... I don't know... Um... Ok. I'll keep wearing the belt."

"Awesome! Ok, I'm good for a while now, thank you once again! You're so great!" Azazel hugged Modeus, "Well, we can't really do anything for you so... Let's clean up and go see the others. Oh, by the way, Cerberus has three bodies, so she gets 10 for each!"

A few moments later they both came down to the living room. The smell of pancakes was the first thing that they noticed before they saw everyone else was already there. Cerberus was sitting on the floor, watching Taker and Lucifer meddle with some boxes, Zdrada was smoking, this time leaning through the open window, Judgement and Justice were deep in some lively conversation, and Malina was pouring drinks. When Modeus and Azazel reached the last step of the stairs, Pandemonica walked past them.

"Hey, Pandy, how come Zdrada isn't smoking in the middle of the room?" asked Azazel.

"I persuaded her not to," answered Pandemonica and took a sip of her coffee. Then she walked to the window where Zdrada was and leaned her back against the wall.

"Lady Lucifer, what's with all the boxes?" asked Modeus.

"Taker bought us a turntable."

"Yeah, I thought it would be nice for our musically inclined ladies," said Taker.

"Oh, cool, so I guess Lady already has some records?"

"You're right. Taker already bought some classical music for me and Pandemonica and some metal records for Zdrada, Justice, and Judgement."

"Can I buy some for me?" asked Azazel.

Taker chuckled, "Check the third box to the left."

"Oh wow! Led Zep's! AC/DC! Thanks, Taker!"

"No problem, by the way, Modeus, I couldn't find any lewd music... I'm sorry."

"It's ok, I prefer streaming. You'd only waste money on records for me, so don't worry," said Modeus.

"Well, I can already spot two lewd songs on the records Taker bought me. You could check them out. Maybe you'll like them! It'll be like a thank you for when you shared your music with me," cheered Azazel.

"Yo, Azazel, heard you did the dirty with Modeus? Curious angel indeed, eh?" teased Zdrada. "Anything interesting for your notes?"

"Don't be rude," Pandy scolded her.

"Lots of notes! It was incredible, A+ material for sure!"

"Question though, only you were heard Azz, what gives? I've bet you are kinky after all and used a gag," Justice chimed in.

"Well... she won't be moaning or screaming in pleasure for a while..." Azazel and Modeus both blushed.

"Huh?"

"Well, she had a bit of a problem... Modeus figured she's too selfish in playtime... So... I made sure she could only... Be there for the other person."

"How would you do that exactly?" Asked Pandy.

"You didn't use that thing?" Helltaker sounded worried.

"I did..."

"You locked Modeus in an angelic chastity belt?! Are you insane?"

"Maybe..."

"Can I see?" the question came from three synchronized voices of Cerberus.

"Soon enough, she... S-she has a... Um... A requirement... To get unlocked. Modeus has to provide everyone here with 10 orgasms! And yes Cerbs, for you it's 10 for each body!"

Modeus was now breathing heavily, her hands on her knees, which in turn were touching each other, her eyes locked hungrily on Azazel, every once in a while moved to lock on someone else from the harem.

"That's it! Any havoc her frustrated ass causes is on you!" Judgment broke the moment of silence, pointing at Azazel.

"I'll take that risk. After all, I'm trying to help!"

"Well, for one, I could use some stress relief before the game night," mumbled Malina. "Ok, come on Modeus," with that she got up from the couch and tapped Modeus on the back, prompting her to follow.

The two of them went upstairs to Malina's room, and once the door closed behind them, Malina yanked Modeus' skirt down, revealing the chastity belt.

"Huh, it does look kinda sexy... turn around," said Malina, admiring the steel contraption.

The Lustful demon turned around, wiggled her ass a bit, and received another order to face her friend. Once she did that, Malina pushed her onto the bed and climbed onto her, already with her own skirt tossed somewhere into the room. As Malina was straddling her friend, she pushed her leggings down, revealing her needy, clean shaved pussy. She caught Modeus' hands by the wrists and pinned them down, straddling Modeus with her pussy and grinding it on the demon's face. Modeus pushed out her eager tongue and felt how her hips started to move in anticipation, which would remain unfulfilled.

On one side, she once again felt the burning horniness in her loins, and on the other, she felt Malina's pussy, so moist, so delicious... Her hungry tongue tried its best to massage the lips and clit and even go as deep as possible, even though it was a difficult task as Malina was grinding it on Modeus' face with desperate ferocity... Soon enough, the demon could hear Malina's groans, firstly quiet and shallow, then increasingly deeper, needier, lustful... Until they changed into screams and quickly fell silent, Malina's grip on Modeus' wrists loosening.

Moments later, with a slight smile on her face, Malina got off of her friend and pulled up her leggings, then she went to pick up and put on her skirt.

"Thanks, that was quite good," she said and saw how Modeus was now shaking uncontrollably and maniacally tugging on her belt. "Well, I'll let you here to calm down... I guess. Join us down there soon, ok?"

Malina went down to the living room, her tail waving lazily in the air, her usual grin somewhat smaller. In there, the group was already setting up the board game, and this time it wasn't one of Malina's -- Cerberus found it and decided to try it out. When she reached the bottom of the stairs, Malina saw Justice holding two of the game figures in her hands, learning how they felt to the touch. Recently she started joining in the games, with Judgement helping her along as much as was possible, even sometimes both of them playing as one player. Still, some games were just not for her, for example, Justice could not play poker, for obvious reasons.

"So... How was it?" Asked Cerberus, scooting over so Malina could sit down.

"Quite good. She needs to calm down though."

"You wouldn't say!" Zdrada laughed, pointing to the stairs.

On the stairs, Modeus stood holding the railing with her hands, and with her tail, her legs shaking. Immediately Azazel jumped from the sofa and helped Modeus walk over and sit down.

"Miss Modeus, maybe it was a bad idea..." She whispered.

"No, it's ok... I'll be fine, just... Give me a moment."

"Do you want to lay down and rest? I can help you to your room."

"Thank you, but I think it'll be best if I occupy myself with something."

"So you're up for the game night, right?" Taker asked.

"Yes, yes. Definitely! Umm, Azazel, what do you need a notepad for?"

"Oh, I'll take some notes about your concentration, of course! By the way, Lady Lucifer, when are you and Taker leaving for your trip?"

"We need to leave just after midnight, we're already packed. Judgment will drive us to the airport. Taker, you have the tickets, right?"

"Yeah."

"Azazel, about that belt, do you maybe happen to have another one? How about sizing and hygiene?" Asked Pandy.

"I can make one, I have the tools necessary to make simple angelic items! It's angelic so it adjusts to the wearer and it doesn't impact hygiene at all! I must say, I never thought you'd want to try it..."

"Oh, no, it wouldn't be for me."

"Fuck that! Pandemonica with a rogue angelic chastity belt? Azazel, don't you even think about giving one to the sadist!" Zdrada shouted, and laughed together with Pandy.

Those game nights were what started to bring them all together -- let's just say the bunch wasn't on the greatest terms before, not long after coming from Hell. Then again, maybe after months on earth, Hell's hold on them was weakening? Anyway, it started when Malina bought some tabletop games and convinced Taker to play with her. Soon, Zdrada joined in (mocking them both, but enjoying the games nonetheless). Next was always curious Azazel, and then the rest joined in. At first, Justice and Pandemonica were just watching others play, but Judgment started to help the blind demon and as for Pandy, she later started to sometimes join in, other times kept to watching others play.