Modeus, Was it a Mistake? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait! Modeus!" Azazel tried to stop her.

"What?"

"I'm fine for now, can we do this later? I really wanted to talk with Miss Justice."

"No..." Modeus purred.

"Later, ok?"

"Please, Azazel, please let me lick you..." The lustful demon put her hands on the angel's waist, and moved them a bit lower, then she kneeled down. "I'm begging you Azazel, please let me pleasure you!"

"Miss Modeus! We're in public..." Azazel whispered to the demon and put her hand on Modeus' shoulder, at which the demon kissed her thigh. Azazel looked around nervously, giggled, and tried to get Modeus to stand up.

"Azazel, come on, it'll be just a moment you know I can be really quick!" Modeus purred, with a mischievous smile, while her tail snaked up around Azazel's leg, her fingers lightly digging into the angel's body. The lustful demon licked her lips.

Azazel was obviously tempted by the offer, but at this moment an idea struck into her head, a seed planted by Justice busted open. She leaned towards Modeus, put on the most devilish smile she could muster, and spoken softly, with joy emanating from each and every word, she couldn't hide the fun and excitement the situation was bringing her.

"Miss Modeus, if you won't stop pestering me, I'll keep you locked for at least a month..." as she finished the sentence, she gave a quick kiss to the demon's forehead.

"Y-you can't... Azazel, you can't be serious!" Modeus was taken back by her friend's threat, fear was mixing and fighting with lust for control over the demon's mind. Strangely, what Azazel said, or rather that she said it, had a very sexy allure.

"Well, what if I am?" the angel winked to the demon.

"Is that part of...?"

"I have to be at least somewhat strict with you."

"Like a mistress..."

"O-oh! I... Maybe I went too far..."

"No, no! Azazel..."

"Shh, I think I'll like being a mistress for a while." Azazel helped her friend stand up. The demon was shaking and looking down. The angel pushed her face up with her finger. "Do you want to try that?"

"Of course!" Modeus exclaimed, almost jumping up, the anxiousness left her face, instead, she was radiating with lust and... happiness?