Modified Adverts Ch. 04

Story Info
Jason visited a few teachers to track their changes.
12.6k words
4.59
11.4k
15

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jason_T
Jason_T
139 Followers

Modified Adverts Chapter 04

I woke up in the morning feeling refreshed. The interaction with Mom and Anna last night convinced me they were on the right track towards being more liberal and open minded.

I didn't want to rush it, but at the same time I was curious how would they react to further sexual stimulation.

I picked an old boxer of mine. I bought it many years ago, back when I was still small-sized. The material had become thinner throughout the years. My rock-hard morning wood pushed it away from my body, leaving a visible gap at my waist, where the base of my hard shaft could be seen.

I went downstairs. Mom was in the midst of preparing breakfast, dressed in her office attire.

"Good morning, Mom."

"Oh hi! Good morning, sweetie." Mom greeted me with a smile.

She began undoing buttons on her blouse. Next, she reached down and pulled her skirt upwards, slowly revealing her sexy thighs. She kept pulling upwards until the bottom of her ass cheeks peeked out.

This had been the normal interaction between Mom & I in the morning recently. Although I had known what to expect, I still get excited at the prospect of Mom flaunting her hot body for me every morning.

As usual, she began to bend over to search for utensils at the bottom drawer, aiming her nearly-naked ass at my direction.

Unable to control my lust, I walked over to Mom. I gently touched her shoulders, pulling her up. She didn't resist.

With my morning wood in still hard, I pressed it into her ass.

I wrapped my hands around her hips from behind, leaned my head on her shoulder blade, and kissed her on the cheek.

"Breakfast smells good, Mom," I whispered.

Mom inhaled deeply and stood still. I took the moment to land additional kisses on her shoulder blade.

In response, Mom pushed her hips back against me. She began grinding her ass against my hard erection, until my hard phallus rested comfortably between her cheeks.

Mom leaned back onto me. Then she twisted her upper body, stood on her toes, and gave me a light kiss on my lips.

"Thanks, honey." Mom whispered in delight.

She turned around, leaned her head back onto my chest, and interlaced her fingers with mine at her hips. Both of us stood in silence, enjoying the intimate moment we share every morning.

My erection throbbed between her ass cheeks. There was no way she didn't feel it. She didn't make any complaints, so I decided to keep quiet and silently enjoy the sensation of her soft ass on my cock, separated by only two thin fabrics.

Feeling a little naughty, I gently tugged on her blouse. It fell further from her shoulders, revealing more of her naked breasts, and portions of her dark areolas.

I tilted my head forward to have a closer look. Her nipples were beginning to harden, forming two little nubs on her blouse.

I moaned in delight at what I saw. My phallus began to jerk more frequently.

Mom glanced up at my face, and looked down at her own body. She instantly knew what I was looking at.

She let out a soft giggle. She gave a light kiss at my neck, and continued leaning into me. I think that was a silent permission granted, to allow me to continue staring at her tits.

At the same time, I could feel Mom began squeezing her ass cheeks at regular intervals. Her ass muscles contracting and releasing caused my hard cock to throb and jerk in return.

The intense sensation I felt made me groan even louder.

Mom giggled even more at my response.

I was breathing heavily, trying my best to control myself, but unable to deny the soft pillowy feeling of her ass pressing against my dick.

I couldn't control myself. I grabbed her blouse, intending to pull it down even more. Mom was aware of it. And instead of stopping me, she did nothing, having decided to let me continue.

Just then, we heard noise coming from the stairs. Anna had woken up.

"Honey, I have to finish preparing breakfast," said Mom with a sad expression on her face. She was reluctant to end our intimate moment.

"That's okay. We can continue this tomorrow morning." I replied.

We parted with Mom giving me a light and quick kiss on the lips. She continued to prepare breakfast. She didn't bother to adjust her clothes.

Anna showed up in the kitchen. She wore a pair of sheer panties and a crop-t which was two sizes too small.

The crop-t barely covered her breasts. It only covered from the top, down to Anna's nipples, leaving the bottom half of her breasts exposed, together with the bottom half of her dark areolas.

"You're being quite casually dressed today." Mom quipped.

"Could say the same about you," Anna replied.

"This is supposed to be educational," Mom replied with a giggle, meaning she wasn't really mad, it was just a friendly banter.

"And I'm wearing this for educational purposes as well." Anna retorted with a smile.

Mom shook her head and went back to cooking.

"So Jason, did you decide to shave after our talk last night?" Mom asked me.

"Yup. I've shaved."

"Oh cool! Can I see?" Anna asked.

"Sure why not." I got up and slowly pulled down my boxers.

My rock hard solid eight inches stood proudly in the presence of Mom and Anna.

There was silence as both women were lost in their thoughts as they continued staring at my junk.

"Mom? Would you like to check? Just to see if did I miss out any spots of hair." I aimed my dick at her. It chose that moment to throb.

"Ohh! Umm..... I think you're right. It's better for a parent to inspect her children's handywork." Mom blushed. She dropped whatever she was holding on the kitchen counter and approached me. Her eyes never left my shaft.

Mom held onto my hips, and began slowly got down onto her knees.

Having my Mom on her knees with my cock directly in her face sent my imagination running wild. My mind was immediately flooded with scenes after scenes of possibilities. Most of them involved my cock in Mom's mouth.

My cock grew even harder. It throbbed uncontrollably. Precum began leaking out from the tip.

With her hands securely held onto my hips, Mom began inspecting my pubic area. She moved her head in different directions, trying to inspect all areas without coming in contact with my throbbing erection.

She even got closer to check the area near my testicles. Then she slowly scanned the area along my shaft. I could feel her hot breath on my dick and balls.

Mom spent a few moments looking at the tip of my cock. The tip of my crown head almost touching her lips. I throbbed even harder. Precum was leaking like a steady stream.

"I..... umm..... I think you........ I think umm......... I think you did quite well, Jason." Mom struggled with her words.

Anna stood next to us, watching the entire scene without commenting.

Mom remained silent as she stared at my mushroom head. I could feel her hands on my hips travelling down. She began squeezing the top of my ass cheeks.

Lust had begun to take over her mind. She was desperately trying to fight it, but clearly she was losing. It seemed she was moments away from placing her lips on my dick.

Alas, she decided not to. Mom slowly stood up.

"Alright. That's enough interruption for today. You two, please help me set the table. Breakfast is almost ready." Mom turned around and continued cooking.

Her skirt had ridden up even higher when she knelt down in front of me. Her entire naked ass was revealed. I couldn't stop staring.

In the midst of setting the table, I happened to stand next to Anna. She glanced at my hard erection.

"You look much better without the bush." She whispered. She placed her hand on my crotch to check the smoothness of the area.

Then she lightly traced her index finger along my shaft, all the way until the crown head.

"OOHhhh" I groaned, not expecting the contact. Anna giggled at my reaction.

Breakfast was far from normal. This was the first time both Mom and Anna was so under-dressed.

Mom's blouse had fallen far enough for her nipples to be uncovered. She didn't bother readjusting it. Instead, she sat with her back straight. I might be imagining it, but I suspect she made an effort to thrust her chest forward, so I could have a better view of her naked tits.

Halfway through, Anna accidentally spilled water on her crop-T. The material got soaked, turning sheer instantly. Now I could see her naked tits, areolas and nipples without any hassle. I suspect it wasn't an accidental spill at all.

Somehow, the girls had decided to have a friendly competition with each other.

And regardless of the outcome, I was the sure winner all the way.

After breakfast, Anna & I went upstairs to change. She climbed the stairs in front of me. I couldn't let the opportunity go to waste, so I stared openly at her seductive thong-clad ass.

Just before we reached the top, there seemed to be a pair of panties lying on one of the steps. Anna bent down on her waist to pick it up.

By doing so, she inadvertently thrusted her ass right in my face. The strap of the thong was not wide enough to cover her woman parts.

Anna turned around and looked at me. She smiled teasingly.

She gave me a few more moments to admire her nether regions barely-covered by her thong, before she slowly stood up and continued climbing the stairs.

I wondered if she had discovered the secret ritual between Mom and I going up the stairs every night.

After we changed, we went to our car.

Mom had readjusted her attire and wore a bra, but she still left a few buttons undone on her blouse. There was a deep line of cleavage.

When Mom entered the driver seat, her skirt rode up. It went so far up until I caught peeks of the thong covering her pussy.

Anna wore a typical short sleeve blouse, but all the buttons were undone except for one near her bellybutton. Her pleated skirt was shorter than what she normally wore. It was short enough for me to know she wore pink lace panties.

Anna wasn't the only one. I had noticed her friends had also begun wearing more revealing attire to college.

My suspicion was my modified programs. Many people had watched them, far more than I initially anticipated.

During our car ride, I leaned forward while talking to Mom and my sis. I made no attempts to conceal my intention - to lecherously stare at my Mom's revealing body while she drove. She definitely knew, but she chose to ignore my lustful gaze. In fact, she seemed to alter her seating posture so I could have a better view.

I had a sudden impulsive thought.

I reached across the seats, grabbed Mom's blouse and pulled it aside. Her bra-encased right breast stared back at me. A hint of her dark areola peeked out from the top of her bra.

"Jason? What are you doing?"

"Sorry, Mom. I was trying to get a better view. I hadn't had a proper look at a real-life naked breast yet, so I thought...... I know now is not the best time. Sorry."

"Well, I'm driving now." Mom calmly replied. She didn't bother readjust her blouse, allowing her breast to remain revealed.

"Can you at least wait till when we're at home this evening?" She didn't reject me. She simply asked me to wait till evening, when it's more convenient at home.

Approaching college, Mom finally readjusted her blouse and buttoned up.

******************************************************************************

******************************************************************************

Thankfully Mom was heavily influenced by my ads - regarding the part where I regularly reminded about not everyone is comfortable with flaunting sexuality. Much of society is still very conservative, so it was crucial for each individual to refrain from flaunting their feminine form all the time, but instead to always be aware of the surroundings. Flaunt it only when they felt safe to do so.

******************************************************************************

******************************************************************************

Just as Anna and I were in the midst of getting out the car, I saw Mrs Anderson approaching. Today she wore a skirt few inches above her mid-thigh, and four-inch heels. They both accentuated her smooth long legs. Her large breast bounced seductively as she walked, her deep cleavage framed nicely with her unbuttoned blouse and a business suit. It was simply a normal attire worn by college principals these days.

Mom saw Mrs Anderson approaching. She begun to readjust her skirt, smoothen them until they covered her legs down to her knees. She was very aware she should only reveal her body to her kids and people she trusted (courtesy of my modified programs).

Feeling comfortable, she opened her door to meet the principal.

"Good morning," Mrs Anderson greeted.

"Good morning, Mrs Anderson," Mom replied.

Mrs Anderson looked at my Mom's body up and down a few times as she slowly approached her.

"Since you're in the PTA board, I wanted to inform you Jason will be giving a presentation in the upcoming meeting, as part of his project. I wanted to invite you to attend."

"Thank you for the invitation. Jason has told me a lot about his project. He's very interested in it. I will try to attend." Mom replied.

Mrs Anderson scanned Mom's body up and down again.

"I hope you can come. Jason's project has become so much more than I've expected. It might even lead to changes in this college."

"By the way, I love the way you dress. You look stunning. If you don't mind, may I ask where did you buy your clothes?" Mrs Anderson asked.

"Thank you for your praises, Mrs Anderson. I bought them from a small boutique shop not far from our house. It's called "Flirtatious Dresses and Lingerie". They advertise on tv quite regularly."

"Oh yes, I've seen their ads. I have to visit the shop sometimes. Anyways, thank you for your time. I hope to see you in the meeting."

Mrs Anderson turned to look at Anna and I.

"Good morning, Jason and Anna. Jason, don't forget our morning appointment."

"I won't, Mrs Anderson." I replied

As Mrs Anderson walked away from us, almost all the male students around us turned their heads and stared her, following her ass as she sauntered away step by step.

******************************************************************************

******************************************************************************

Before I left house that morning, I managed to track the progress of my modifications on my computer. I saw Ms Arton had been listening intently to my modified radio podcast. Recently the discussion topic centered on Social Anxieties Related to Fitting In A Crowd.

The podcast gave an example in a college, where the poor students felt sidelined because they could not afford to buy the latest uniforms and fashion trends. By simply looking at a student's clothes, it was obvious who was rich and who was poor.

This created a visible disparity. Slowly, more problems emerged in school. Discrimination, bullying, other disciplinary problems.

To solve the problem at its roots, a teacher came up with a brilliant idea. With approval from the school board, she distributed pairs of white bra and white thong to all female students in her class. Guys received white boxers. All the students were required to attend classes wearing only their new white underwear.

The teacher would do the same. But because she wanted to lead by example, she went one step further. She wore white sheer bra and sheer thong.

By simply removing clothes, the teacher had effectively removed the barrier which divided students. The experiment was a wild success. There were significantly fewer cases of social anxiety. Her class bonded together, there were less cases of bullying and discrimination.

Students were willing to come to her classes to watch her teach. They became more well-behaved. Rebellious guys who used to disturb other students, instead approached her to ask questions.

The teacher did mention she got used to being surrounded by guys when her class ended and she was still in her sheer bra and panties. It didn't bother her too much, because she knew they simply wanted to ask her questions on the topic she just taught, and she was more than happy to answer their queries.

Another example given was a teacher who taught Nature and Environment courses.

The teacher adopted a more hands-on approach. In order to let her students understand more about nature, she took the whole class out from college and spent weeks living deep in a forest.

At first, the teacher noticed her students had different opinions on how to appreciate and preserve nature. Some were dedicated, some opted a care-free attitude.

The teacher came up with a solution. To let everyone fully understand nature, all students were to strip naked while living in the forest. This would help them feel more attached, more reliant to their green environment. The teacher stripped as well, taking the lead.

At first, some of the students used leaves to cover their private parts. But soon, they realized it was futile. Their parts would get exposed sooner or later due to all the physical activities. The teacher proved it to them, she personally performed a few physical tasks in front of the students to show them just how easy her private parts would be exposed regardless of how she covered them. In the end, everyone forgoes leaves and went naked.

All students were required to survive using natural resources. They built their own tents, wash themselves in the nearby river, identify edible items and gather them for food. They learnt how to survive without depending on modern technology, while at the same time conduct college-related studies and research. The teacher lived together with them under the same tent.

It was a wild success. All students showed enthusiasm in learning about nature. Many students asked the teacher to allow them to live and study in the forest throughout the semester.

******************************************************************************

******************************************************************************

Ms Arton had also been paying attention to my modified ads. She had been bombarded with ads featuring women in professional positions who embraced the latest trend of wearing more feminine, revealing clothes. It was evidently reflected in her fashion choice today.

She wore a summer dress to class. The material was thin. If I squinted my eyes, I could sort of trace the outline of her bra and panties underneath.

As she walked near the row of large windows in the class, everyone quieted down. The sun rays shone through the windows, and went through Ms Arton's dress.

In that instant, her dress became sheer.

The only sound in class was the constant clicking of her high heels on the floor. Everyone was focused on Ms Arton's almost-nude body.

We could all see the bouncing of Ms Arton's breasts with every step she took. Her half-cup bra covered half her boobs, but clearly outlined her hard nipples. Her areolas peeked out from above her bra.

At her hips, Ms Arton wore a pair of high cut panties. Even students sitting the furthest away from her could tell her panties was pink colour. Those closer to her could see her outer labia slightly showing from the sides, as if trying to wedge the gusset of the panties into her pussy.

From behind, everyone now knew Ms Arton's ass was round, smooth and tight. One of the top five hottest ass in college. Her panties was a pair of cheeky panties. As it traveled down the ass, the material narrowed down in a triangular shape, revealing large portions of ass cheeks, hence the name. Ms Arton's ass cheeks swayed seductively with every step she took.

I had errands to run, so reluctantly, I left the class to proceed to meet Ms Watson, admin assistant for the Principal and vice principal.

******************************************************************************

Jason_T
Jason_T
139 Followers