Modified Adverts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps this was her idea of thanking me for helping her with popups in her computer? I had no idea.

******************************************************************************

******************************************************************************

I began preparing my next set of ideas. I planned to convince the teachers to introduce a brand-new set of teaching material, all revolving around Sexual Education and its related subjects. To ease the teachers into accepting Sexual Education, I would begin heavily promoting it in all my modified media and ads.

I divided my plan into a few parts:

  1. First, I needed to convince the female teachers and students to gain the confidence to flaunt their feminine bodies in revealing attire. Let them think this is part of the latest trend in promoting feminism and body positivity.

  1. The females would be influenced into thinking it's normal for men to stare lustfully at them when they were wearing revealing attire. It was a form of admiration.

  1. The male teachers and students would be educated to get used to seeing female in more revealing, sexier outfits. They would be taught to understand it's okay to stare, but not to touch. If they wanted to initiate physical contact, they needed to ask for permission from the women.

  1. Next, I would slowly introduce teachers into the idea of Nude Teaching. I would start by exposing them to the idea, the benefits. They would be constantly influenced until they were deemed mentally prepared to carry it out for real.

I developed a few ads in conjunction with my plan:

A mother, successful businesswoman, was preparing for work. She was naked, in the midst of putting on her micro skirt. Her blouse was worn but unbuttoned, revealing her breasts clad in a lacy shelf bra, her areolas and nipples on full display.

Her eighteen-year-old daughter was standing next to her, watching intently as her mother dressed for work. She was fooling around, wearing her mother's business suit and high heels. The suit covered her partially, but revealed her boobs, and a peek at her areolas and nipples. They hugged each other as they stared into the mirror.

Behind them, their son, the sister's older brother admired both of them from the bathroom door.

The mother turned around and saw her son. She smiled at him, and did the come-hither gesture with her finger. The son slowly entered the bathroom.

The mother leaned against the counter and spread her legs. The sister approached her brother, took his hand, and pulled him towards their mother. She reached into his waistband and pulled down his pants.

Both mother and daughter gasped in delightful surprise as they saw what the man was packing.

The man grabbed his mom's hips. His mom wrapped one of her legs around her son, grounding her heels into his ass, pulling him closer to her. Their facial expressions implied the son had successfully penetrated his mom's pussy. They began to make out.

The bathroom door slowly closed, bringing an end to the steamy scene.

Another ad would take place in a football field. A mens football team was in the midst of training. The coach was a young female in her twenties. She wore a sports bra and spandex shorts.

Her nipples were prominent through the bra, which was cut low, revealing a deep cleavage. A whistle hung in the middle of her cleavage line. Her shorts were slightly damped, resulting in her bald pussy lips partially outlined through the material. There was a very obvious cameltoe.

The coach was speaking to one of the players, who had his head lowered, trying to catch his breath after a very intense workout. But when viewed carefully, his eyes were actually staring at the coach's breasts.

Behind them, a few assistant coaches, all female, wore variations of the coach's attire, but similarly revealing.

Some were giving beverages and towels to the players.

One of the assistants was discussing tactics with a player. The player had one of his hands wrapped around the assistant. His entire hand was groping the assistant's ass.

Another was also discussing tactics. This assistant had her shirt pulled up. Her back was facing the camera, so the action was blocked. But the movements were sufficient to imply the player was sucking the assistant's tits while listening to the briefing.

One player was reading a report prepared by the assistant. The assistant was on her knees, attending to some sore muscles between the player's legs. Her head blocked most of the actions, but it was obvious her hands were moving in a repetitive up-and-down motion, performing a unique method of massage.

Satisfied with my work, I logged off and went to look for another teacher, Belle Hadeed.

******************************************************************************

******************************************************************************

I knew Ms Hadeed was in the teacher's lounge, so off I went. Today, Ms Hadeed wore a short sheath dress. The neckline was cut low to reveal her cleavage, and a hint of her lace bra.

"Good morning, Ms Hadeed."

"Good morning, Jason. How can I help you today?"

Ms Hadeed was in the midst of preparing a cup of coffee. I patiently waited for her to finish. Then she walked over to one of the tables and sat down.

While facing me, she casually crossed her legs. I caught a peek of her tiny thong.

I then began to explain my planned photoshoot and school posters. I seldom meet Ms Hadeed in campus, so I printed more materials to help demonstrate my point. I presented Ms Hadeed with sample posters of school teachers posing "professionally".

The teachers' attire were modified to reveal deeper cleavage, skirts and dresses shortened to reveal legs and thighs. There were a few shots which the teachers' lingerie peeked out from the blouses and skirts.

To Ms Hadeed, who also consumed my modified content, the posters were deemed normal content. Nothing wrong with them.

To further sell the idea, I told her Mrs Anderson had agreed to pose as the lead model.

"Since Mrs Anderson is taking part, then I would love to join your project. Let me know the time."

Ms Hadeed got up and left the lounge. When she uncrossed her legs, I caught yet another a peek of her thong. It was so tiny I could even see the bright pink lips of her labia minora on both sides of the gusset.

I began packing up my stuff.

Just then, a female teacher walked in. She was Mrs Ratowski, who taught Home Economics. She wore a sleeveless top and a short flared skirt.

She went to the photocopy machine to print documents. While waiting, she bent forward against the machine, checking the quality of the photocopies. Her posture caused her skirt to rise higher, revealing more of her smooth thighs, almost to the top. Her long legs were accentuated by a pair of four-inch heels. Sitting directly behind her, three male teachers were quietly enjoying the view.

Shortly after, Mrs Ratowski finished printing. She placed her copies at a table next to the copier and began sorting out the documents.

She had to bend much lower, since the table was lower than the photocopier. This caused her flared skirt to ride up even higher on her legs. The three male teachers leaned lower on their chairs, trying to get a better viewing angle. I was sitting behind the three of them. With no one looking at me, I became more daring.

Silently, I crouched down onto the floor, my head touching the floor tiles, and looked up.

Mrs Ratowski wore a pair of white panties. It was a thong design, so I got to see her ass cheeks, which were sublime. Her shaved lips peeked out along the sides of the narrow gusset.

I wasn't sure how much did the three men managed to see, but I bet it was good enough for them, because they kept staring, not aware of what was going on around them.

I was afraid of getting caught, so I quietly got up and left the lounge.

******************************************************************************

******************************************************************************

The next teacher to meet was Coach Gallot, head of Sports and also cheerleader coach.

Coach Gallot had also been exposed to my modified programs and ads. She focused more on programs related to sports.

******************************************************************************

******************************************************************************

For Coach Gallot, I switched tactics to place more focus on modifying sports-related shows and ads.

Recently, most of the ads focused on "Breathable Sports Wear". They highlighted the benefits of better performance and fashionable.

I also blasted Coach Gallot with tons of "reports" citing more and more athletes prefer to wear the most minimal amount of clothing as possible during sports. They claimed to achieve much better results.

It started with the swim team in one of the colleges. The girls swim team began wearing tiny swimsuits which revealed even more skin. They ended up clocking faster lap times.

Very soon, athletes from other sports discipline began adopting the same tactics.

One of the articles I recently edited was about a girls' college volleyball team. They were short of funds, on the brink of being disbanded, so they decided to do something out of the ordinary.

They decided to organize an exhibition match, and they would play while wearing lingerie. Not just any normal lingerie, but sheer lingerie with lace.

It was a success. They raised more money than they anticipated. It was so successful, they decided to turn the lingerie matches into a regular paid event.

******************************************************************************

******************************************************************************

When I entered the ball court, the female volleyball team had just finished their practice. They were in the midst of packing up. I glanced around.

The girls were still wearing their existing uniforms, but I noticed quite a number of them had begun wearing fashionable bras and sexier panties. I could tell because their tight uniforms were soaked with sweat, they clung to the ladies' hot bodies, highlighting what they were wearing underneath.

This was no doubt the effect of watching my modified episodes of GCH (Gold Coast High). The sportsgirls in the show wore revealing lingerie bras and tiny thongs. It wouldn't be long before the women sports team in my college began fashioning up their underwear to follow GCH trends.

Coach Gallot was standing by the sideline. She wore a cropped tank top which revealed her flat and tight abs. The neckline was cut low, and her nipples poked through her bra and top, clearly visible from where I stood.

Her shorts were thin and short, hugging her ass like a second layer of skin. The bottom of her ass cheeks peeked out from below the shorts. There was a very detailed cameltoe between her legs, evidently showing she was also shaved clean.

There was nothing wrong with what Coach Gallot was wearing. According to the magazines (which I heavily edited), this was the latest fashion trend being worn by everyone.

"Ah! Jason! Give me a moment while I finish up my discussion here," said Coach Gallot. She was standing next to a few players.

I hung around. I wasn't displeased because this gave me a valid excuse to admire the volleyball girls, drenched in sweat and revealing more than usual.

All the players were heading for the girls' locker room nearby, where the door was propped wide open. I was offered an unblocked view inside.

There were lots of naked breasts nipples on display. A few girls were prancing around wearing only their panties. Quite a few were browsing their phones while topless.

A few girls near the door had just begun to take off their uniforms. I watched intently as they lifted their shirts over their heads, their tits clad in bra coming into view. Then they took off their shorts, revealing their panties. Next, they took off their bras. The three of them had different nipple sizes with different areola colours.

I looked over to the row of open showers. A few girls were showering. Some were leaning against the wall, spreading their legs to wash their shaved private parts. They were facing me so I had a clear view of their pussies under running water.

Some of them bent over to wash their legs. They had their backs facing me, so I had a clear view of all their shaved pussies and cute little puckered assholes.

My dick throbbed at the wonderful sight. My mind couldn't function properly. I just kept staring.

One of the girls at the lockers locked eyes with me. She gave me a faint smile. Then she leaned into her friend standing next to her and whispered into her ear. Her friend turned to look at me, and smiled teasingly. They continued whispering for a few moments, before seemingly coming to a conclusion.

In matching movements, both girls began slowly taking off their tops. With both of them still locking eye contact with me, they reached behind and unhooked their bras, freeing their breasts.

Both girls had large bouncing boobies with dark areolas and pointy nipples.

I could feel my cock growing hard in my pants. One of the girls glanced downward and her eyes lit up. She whispered to her friend, who glanced down. Both girls giggled in delight.

Next, both girls turned around, their back facing me. They took of their spandex shorts, revealing two pairs of bubbly ass, clad in two pairs of thong. Both girls slowly took off their thongs, sliding them down their sexy legs until they pooled at the ground.

I was offered a peek between their legs. Both were shaved clean. And their little anal holes looked cute and enticing.

Both girls held hands, and they slowly sauntered to the showers. They kept glancing back at me, just to make sure I was still staring.

One of the girls grabbed her friend's ass, spreading one of her cheeks so I could clearly see her pussy and asshole hidden within.

"Well, Jason. What brings you here today?"

I turned around. Coach Gallot was looking at me with a mysterious smile.

She definitely knew what I was doing. How long had she been looking at me staring lecherously into the girls locker room? I had no idea.

"Hi, Coach Gallot. I have the latest magazine issues. The new catalogues for sports uniforms also happened to come in today." I handed her the magazines, showing everyone nearby I was there with purpose.

"Oh! Thanks Jason. Let's go to my office, Jason. There's a few items I want to ask about the catalogue."

"Umm..... yeah.... sure." Not sure how to respond, I struggled with my reply.

Reluctantly, I gave one last look into the girls locker room. The two girls who cockteased me just now were in the midst of their showers, thoroughly soaked. They looked wickedly erotic under running water. They saw me and gave me a seductive wave of goodbye with their fingers.

As I slowly walked away from the door, one of the girls dipped her hand between her legs and began playing with her pussy lips. It was sort of a final cocktease from her.

Damn. My cock was throbbing hard.

I followed the coach to her office nearby. Along the way, my mind was still infatuated with the two volleyball girls. I fantasized about all the steamy sex scenes I could do with the three of us.

However, my sexual fantasy was interrupted by the view of Coach Gallot's semi-naked ass. While walking, the bottom half of her ass cheeks had peeked out from below her shorts.

Her ass bounced left and right with every step she took. It was so enticing. I just kept staring.

I heard a giggle.

I looked up, and managed to catch Coach Gallot's eyes for a very quick moment just as she was turning her head back to the front.

She had caught me once again, this time staring lecherously at her own ass. But strangely enough, she didn't react. She simply kept walking. But somehow, she seemed to move her ass even more prominently.

In her office, Coach Gallot spread the magazines on her table and began reading them carefully.

The sports uniform catalogue magazine looked to be from different clothing factories. But actually, all the catalogues were from the same company. I merely presented a few different options to give the impression of variety.

Regardless of which option was chosen, I would place the order with a clothing factory not far from campus. They specialized in erotic BDSM fashion attire and sexy adult cosplay costumes. Printing a new batch of revealing sportswear was fairly easy for them.

The first catalogue contained an updated design of our sports team's colours. It was the most conservative design amongst the magazines, but they still showed a lot of skin.

What I did was quite simple: I took the existing designs and lowered the 'V' neckline until they plunged below women's breasts. Then I raised the hemline of the skirts to mid-thigh or higher.

I didn't deviate too much from current designs worn by the teams. I included as much as I could for the impression of variety. Some were sleeveless tops, others were long sleeve tops. Some were short tight skirts, others were pleated skirts. Some were sports dress with slits going up the thigh.

There was also a selection of sports underwear. They included very revealing thin sports bra and mostly thong designs. Some of them were even sheer. It was promoted as being "breathable", to allow maximum airflow to cool down the athletes.

A few pages were allocated for cheerleaders and marching band uniforms. They featured cheerleaders in action, mostly in poses where they had their legs split wide, showing their barely-covered pussies.

The marching band females wore sheer leotards which cut very high on the hips. Most of their breasts were revealed with a very deep cleavage. Some had their areolas only partially covered. Everyone's nipples could be seen through the sheer material. From behind, the leotard was a thong design. There were naked ass cheeks everywhere.

The second catalogue had roughly similar styles to the first catalogue, equally short and revealing uniforms. But this company also print uniforms beyond sportswear. They featured school uniforms. Partially-sheer white blouse tops, and micro plaid skirts.

The rest of the catalogue featured a variety of costumes, mostly marketed towards women. They include: hotel receptionists, waitress, policewomen, nurses, female doctors, and more. All of them were equally revealing. The dresses and skirts had hemlines just below the ass, or halfway above the ass.

This was partly to portray this is the latest fashion trend, where it was deemed normal to wear micro skirts to flaunt their legs, or for some, to flaunt their ass cheeks.

The third catalogue was much thicker. It featured a huge range of selection, more than just uniforms. They included sections for different types of tops, skirts, accessories, evening gown, prom, clubwear, dance wear, wedding, Halloween.

There were also sections for lingerie. Not just normal lingerie, but erotic lingerie which were designed to enhance the sexual appeal of the women wearing them. Behind them was sections for sheer nightwear, micro bikinis and string thongs. The final section was reserved for erotic BDSM fetish costumes.

Even the first few sections which featured sports uniforms, the materials used was very thin and see-thru. The designs were even more revealing than the other two.

******************************************************************************

******************************************************************************

Prior to presenting Coach Gallot with the catalogues, I had secretly replaced the old catalogues in her office with modified copies. I didn't want her comparing the new catalogue to old ones only to realize the stark differences.