Modified Adverts Ch. 06

Story Info
Jason has a girlfriend.
16.3k words
4.65
5.6k
14

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jason_T
Jason_T
139 Followers

Modified Adverts Chapter 06

Summary: Jason Atkins was a 18-year-old freshman in college. Using his knowledge, he modified the ads and media programs consumed by college students and teachers, including his own Mother and sister. This story chronicled the women's gradual change, without anyone realizing.

This chapter deals with the aftermath of the presentation (Chapter 05). A new love interest shows up.

Updates on Gold Coast High (GCH)

"Fuck yeah... that's it... deeper... you can take it... oh yeah..."

Marissa wrapped her lips tightly around her brother's cock, and repeatedly plunged deeper, as her brother praised her cocksucking skills.

"MMMMmmmmm..." She moaned, satisfied at her own accomplishments.

"Fuuuuuck... that feels so good sis..." Marissa's brother moaned.

Marissa's head continued to bob up and down her brother's cock. The entire scene was silent except for the obscenely loud slurping sounds of a wet, sloppy blowjob.

The door creaked open slowly, their mom popped into view.

"Very good, Marissa. You can already go half way down. Why don't you finish him off? Dinner's almost ready. Then after dinner, I'll teach you how to deepthroat your brother all the way down to the base," said Marissa's mom.

Marissa increased her pace, accompanied by the increasingly louder moans of her brother, as he approached his impending orgasm.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Later in campus, Marissa was happily sharing with the girls how later that night, her mother taught her how to suck her brother's cock properly. She was very impressed to see her mom went all the way down to the base of her brother's shaft. She even extended her tongue to lick her son's balls. Her brother couldn't hold it any longer, and began ejaculating less than a minute after her Mom began deepthroating him. She dutifully swallowed every drop, never causing a mess.

Next, her Mom showed off another skill - Edging. Marissa watched intently as her mom sucked her brother back to rock hard, teased him to the brink of orgasm and then withdrew, never allowing him to cum. She did it over and over again. Her brother kept begging for release, but her mom never relented. In the end, having decided she had teased her son long enough, Marissa's mom sucked her brother into an epic orgasm, rewarding him for the excruciating sexual torture. Marissa said she hoped she could be as good as her mother someday.

Her mom suggested Marissa could sleep with her brother, share the same bed every night, so she could have more time to practice sucking off her brother. Both siblings agreed enthusiastically. Marissa even offered to practice her blowjob skills on him when he's either playing video games or calling his friends.

The girls then went on to discuss the progress in the interactions with their respective brothers. There had been a few incidents where they nearly got caught by their parents. But that just made the situation so much more exciting.

Kaitlin's brother had been dry-fucking her in the kitchen every chance he got. Kaitlin didn't avoid it. Instead, she actively encouraged her brother. Daring him to fuck her whenever their parents were nearby.

Taylor's brothers brought her into the deep end of their pool, but never allowed her to swim. Instead, they sandwiched her, gliding their cocks along her pussy and ass underwater. When their parents asked, Taylor would say they were teaching her how to float in deep water. It wasn't easy, so she was struggling to learn, which was why they spent more time standing still and not swimming.

After swimming, they went to the hot tub to relax. Taylor would give both brothers handjobs. Since the tub was full of air bubbles on the surface, it was impossible to see what was going on underneath. The brothers were still holding on to Taylor's bikinis, so she had to stay underwater in case anyone realize she was naked.

Taylor would stroke her brothers' cocks until their parents went inside. Then, the brothers would sit on the top of the tub, their cocks above the water level. Taylor would obediently take turns jerking their cocks into orgasms. She would let one brother ejaculate in her bikini, while the other brother would get to cum in her bikini thong.

After the handjob, Taylor would wear the cum-soaked bikini and walk back into the house. The brothers told her to leave the cum stains on her body for the entire day, sort of an intimate siblings game. Taylor obeyed, even though she wasn't forced to.

Summer and her sister had begun giving their brother footjobs at home. Beneath the dining table during dinner, and even in the living room after dinner. They sat on the same couch, and used a duvet to cover up what they were doing.

They especially liked to tease their brother in restaurants. The three of them would frequently go out for meals. They intentionally went to restaurants with female waitresses. While their brother ordered their food with the waitress, the sisters would give him double-handjobs underneath the table. They loved to watch him squirm as he his best to stay still while talking to the waitress. And when the girls were feeling extra mischievous, they would stroke him until he ejaculated, while he was still talking to the waitress. Then they watched gleefully as their brother apologized to the waitress for his weird behaviour. There were a few incidents when the waitresses smiled amusingly, fully aware of what was going on.

The four girls began planning on how to ask their brothers to let them practice how to suck their cocks.

During the discussion, the camera casually dropped underneath the table, offering viewers a gratuitous view of the girls' legs, all of them encased in very short skirts and high heels - the latest trend in college fashion. All girls had their legs crossed, their skirts riding up their thighs, revealing even more of their smooth creamy skin.

I was fairly confident almost everyone in college was watching my edited version of GCH. It had become very common to feature erotic sex scenes in every episode, on top of all the girls wearing very revealing fashion, including the female teachers. Recently, I had begun introducing incest scenes. Incest was a secret sexual fantasy which many young adults enjoy, but were ashamed to admit to it publicly. My data showed many viewers kept replaying the incest scenes over and over again.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

After The Presentation

Mom and I were just about to enter our car to leave, when we saw Principal Anderson approached us. Her breasts bounced seductively with each step she took. They bounced so much I was worried they would pop out from her bra at any moment. It made me wonder how good would it feel to have my cock nestled between the valley of those two soft pillows.

"Ms Atkins, I wanted to tell this to you in person. I enjoyed working with your son. He is very special, and he has a very good vision for the college. I'm fairly certain the rest of the Board would agree with me."

Mom had taken off her coat and hung it on the hanger in the car. Her blouse was sheer, revealing her impressive large breasts supported by a lace bra. The lace bra material was quite thin. The dark circles of her areolas could be seen easily.

Her skirt rode up her legs when she bent down a little into the car, revealing her creamy upper thighs. There was nothing wrong with what she was wearing, but this would be the first time she appeared in such revealing attire in the presence of someone else other than Anna and I.

"Thank you, Mrs Anderson. Jason has informed me of your involvement in his project. I'm glad he is in good hands." Mom replied with a radiant smile.

Mrs Anderson struggled a little to avert her gaze away from my Mom's attire. She seemed to be focusing on her boobs, most likely on the dark circles of Mom's areolas.

"Yes. Jason has shown he possesses visionary ideologies, far better than most of the senior students in this college. You must be really proud of him." Mrs Anderson beamed.

"If you don't mind, can you tell me how did you manage to raise Jason to be so intelligent?" My hot principal asked.

"I have been involved in my children's education at home for quite some time now," my Mom explained. "It seemed we are no longer able to fully depend on the education system to educate our younger generation. We as parents must get involved, to teach our children the subjects and knowledge which the schools are unable to teach. Such as Sexual Education."

Mom had just repeated the talking points of my modified ads back at Mrs Anderson. Principal Anderson nodded in agreement.

"Nowadays, it is very difficult to find parents who understand the hardships of teachers. We are burdened with so much work, we can only teach limited knowledge to our classes. And you are right about Sexual Education. That is one of the areas where I admit we have been lacking. It's good to see parents stepping up and help."

Principal Anderson was clearly convinced by my ads as well.

"In the beginning, I didn't know how dire the situation was," Mom elaborated. "Until I overheard the podcast the other day when they talked about parents who were more comfortable in discussing topics related to sex and sexuality with their children. They were very open about it, they even talked about sexual desires and sex acts.

Their survey showed children who grew up in a family who discuss sexual topics openly were at least six times more likely to have a healthy, intimate, enjoyable sexual relationship with their partners, and the partners were highly probable to commit to stay with them for life.

It was also proven that children who openly discuss sexual topics with their parents tend to have less unwanted pregnancies, less abusive relationships, less social problems."

Mrs Anderson nodded. "Yes, I had read about your concerns in the magazines as well. I agree with what you said. Open discussion with parents about sexual topics has huge benefits. If only we have more parents who were as understanding as you are."

Mom smiled in return.

"Anyways, I have another reason for approaching you today," said Principal Anderson. "How do you feel about joining our college, both as a teacher and board member? Currently there is a vacancy, and we have been looking for someone who understands the challenges of modern-day education. You seem to fit the criteria."

Mom was stunned. None of us expected the offer.

"First of all, thank you for the offer. I have to admit I did not expect this at all. I have some opinions about how to properly educate our future generations, but to teach them? Maybe that's not such a bad idea at all. Perhaps I can help educate them like how I educate my kids at home. Can I have some time to think about your offer? I'd like to discuss with my family first." Mom asked.

"Of course, I understand. It's important to listen to your kids' opinions as well." Mrs Anderson replied.

Mrs Anderson noticed Anna in the back seat. She leaned down to talk to her.

"Hello, Anna. Your brother gave a very good presentation. And it seems like you have a very good mother as well. The two of you are very lucky to have her as a parent. So, what do you think about your mother becoming a teacher in your college?" Mrs Anderson asked.

Anna was still in her post-orgasmic bliss. Earlier, when we arrived at campus before the presentation (Chapter 05), Anna was still masturbating. Her orgasm was approaching, so she asked us to go ahead without her, while she chased her much-desired orgasm. When we left her in the car, her fingers were busy playing with her pussy lips and her clit. Her other hand was squeezing her own nipples.

I had no idea how many times did she cum. But I'm guessing a lot. Because when we opened the door, the heavy, musky smell of sex escaped from the interior.

Anna slumped lazily on the back seat. Her legs were still spread, her pussy was bright red. Her body spasmed occasionally, and there was a huge puddle of clear liquid on the floor mat, evidence of her liquid discharge.

When Mrs Anderson was talking to Mom, Anna struggled to sit up. When Mrs Anderson leaned into the car to speak to her, Anna was still almost-naked. Her blouse remained unbuttoned, baring both her boobs. Her legs were still spread, her skirt above her hips, her pussy revealed for all to see.

"I umm... sounds good I guess? I mean, we clearly need more teachers to educate the students, so if Mom can handle a bunch of immature college students, should be alright." Anna replied. Mrs Anderson continued to talk to Anna. She did not mention anything at all about Anna's disheveled appearance.

When Mrs Anderson leaned down, her posture caused more of her breasts to escape her bra, and subsequently the unbuttoned neckline of her blouse. Her breasts rose above her bra so much, her areolas were beginning to peek out.

I could feel my cock growing hard at the delightful sight. I couldn't stop staring. Mrs Anderson continued to lean down. In fact, I could have sworn she arched her chest just a little, so even more of her areolas could be seen by me.

My psychology teacher Ms Artertone picked that moment to show up. She exchanged pleasantries with all of us. Then, Mom and Mrs Anderson began discussing about Mom's responsibilities and salary, if she accepted the offer. Ms Artertone bent down to talk to Anna, who was listening in on the conversation the entire time. She knew Anna because Anna was in a few of her classes.

Ms Artertone talked to her for a few moments. Similarly, she did not mention anything about Anna's attire nor her exposed privates.

When she bent over, Ms Artertone's very short dress rode up her thighs, revealing her soft but firm ass cheeks. The tiny fabric of her thong barely covered her pussy, parts of her pink lips peeked out from the sides.

My hard dick had begun to pulse randomly at the scene. I continued to stare at my hot teacher's partially exposed ass, aiming my throbbing dick directly at her. Part of my mind was urging me to step forward and grind my crotch into her ass.

I turned my head sideways. Mrs Anderson and my Mom was still engaged in conversation, but Mrs Anderson's eyes seemed to be focused on my crotch, where my erection was very obvious. When my Mom wasn't paying attention, Mrs Anderson looked at me and gave me a teasing smile, sort of a "I-know-what-you're-looking-at" kind of smile. Mom continued her conversation with Mrs Anderson, so I continued my voyeuristic admiration of Ms Artertone's delightful ass, fully aware my hot principal was looking at me, or more specifically, my throbbing phallus.

Before we parted, we gave each other hugs. When my hot principal hugged me, she whispered into my ear:

"You naughty boy." She whispered in a very cockteasing tone.

When Ms Artertone hugged me, she also whispered:

"I hope you enjoyed the view, you little perv. I could feel your eyes on my ass the moment I bend over," She kissed me lightly on the cheek.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ads Update: Cross-Gender Intimacy

Women were taught about the importance of cross-gender interaction with their children. This included the interactions of mom-son, dad-daughter, brother-sister. Research had concluded children tend to form much closer bond with the parental figure of their opposite gender.

It was deemed normal for sons to be seen much closer with their moms, and daughters behave more intimate with their dads.

Christian podcast hosts discussed and admitted it happened naturally, only God knew why. Male hosts shared their experience of daughters preferring to stick with them, they liked to stay close, initiate cuddling. Female hosts concurred; their sons tend to approach them for help instead of going to their husbands.

Women were encouraged to take the first step and show more affection to their sons and fathers. For far too long, men were always expected to make the first move. Feminism encouraged women to break the trend. Be assertive, take initiative.

Female hosts admit this gesture produced significant improvements. Their sons seemed happier, more than willing to open themselves up. They shared their own experience. One host offered to cuddle next to her son while watching tv every evening. She demonstrated on her male host, wrapping her hands around his arm, leaned her head onto his shoulders and pressing her body into him. Her boobs were squashed visibly into his arm, implying her son experienced the same affection at home.

Another host, who lounged in her backyard every weekend, asked her son to apply sunscreen on her body. She casually mentioned she untied her micro bikini to offer him easier access, and specifically asked her son not to miss any spot. The hosts reported that relationship with their sons improved drastically. They encouraged daughters to do the same to their fathers.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ads Update: Male Erections Are Normal

I had begun introducing ads which promoted the normalization of male erections. With the new wave of feminism being more widely accepted, men were expected to meet women in revealing attire more frequently. While there is nothing wrong with the interaction, women were reminded to be mindful of the side effects of the new movement.

I introduced erections as simply a biological reaction of male's bodies. Setting the modern-day jokes and memes aside, all men do indeed have the problem of random erections. When men come across something sexually arousing, their mind would be filled with lustful thoughts. Their physical bodies would react in a sexual manner, indicating they would like to engage in sexual interaction with the female in front of them.

This interaction and reaction could be traced all the way back to the prehistoric era. Although humans had progressed significantly, there was still no solution to random male erections. It was encoded into men's DNA. There was simply no way to stop them.

Therefore, the modified ads and programs asked women to be understanding to men. Erections were something they couldn't control no matter how hard they try. Next, women were advised to view erections as simply a complement. A silent admiration of women's daring resolve, their confidence to proudly flaunt their womanly figure in their fight for female rights. An approval of the new feminism trend.

I also introduced ads which promoted erections from the point of good health. The ads explained erections as a physical sign of the male body being in good working condition. The hard phallus sticking out, as well as the random throbbing, demonstrated the male body's ability to deliver blood to the organ, as well as the strength of the muscle tissues, able to harden the entire length for long periods of time.

There were "health experts" who recommended, if possible, women should help the men in their household to maintain constant erections all day. It would help the important organs in the male body to remain functioning regularly.

There were "relationship experts" who advised since it was healthy for men to have erections, therefore women should take up the habit of "teasing" their men into erections regularly. They encouraged women to wear revealing, sexually-stimulating attire for men, and to engage in intimate physical interaction. They also encouraged women to learn how to talk dirty, use double-meaning words, and learn how to cocktease verbally. All for the sake of good health.

Jason_T
Jason_T
139 Followers