Modified Adverts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I looked downward, her partially naked breasts would be just in front of me, comfortably pressed together to form a deep cleavage line. Her mammaries rose and fell with every breath she took, so did her erect nipples. They were begging me to touch them, to succumb to my desires and molest them passionately.

I was still wearing my boxers, but I was sure she could feel the sexual heat emanating from my shaft. During the show, when the performances became too steamy, I would raise my hips, thrusting my cock up and down, effectively fucking my Mom's thighs. Mom's response was to push her thighs together, squeezing my dick to give me more pleasure.

Anna still sat at her favourite couch, her body facing me but she turned her head sideways to watch tv. She would pull up her night shirt, spread her legs wide, revealing her shaved pussy to Mom and I. Then, she would use her fingers to play with her pussy.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ads Update: Man Of The House Concept

These ads were tailored specifically for Mom and Anna. The ads promoted the concept of Man of the House.

Scientific studies made a startling discovery. Women tend to be happier and more successful when there was a man in their household. Somehow, having a man living under the same roof helped women to be emotionally stable. Surveys carried out on random women found majority of women prefer to live together with a man whom they could depend on.

Whenever they encountered problems, they tend to come up with many different ideas on how to solve, but could never agree on which idea to choose. In these cases, women would turn to their Man of the House to make the decision for them.

Even women in positions of authority shared the same opinion. While they were leaders in their respective line of work, they secretly admit they still preferred to have a Man in their household to help make decisions for them. Somehow, this arrangement helped make them feel calm at home, thus enabling them to perform better at work.

Man of the House didn't have to be the eldest man in the household. He could be of any age, as long as he's a Man. There were many cases of single mother families or families where both parents were mothers. They all trained their sons to become Man of the House. And they loved every moment of it.

Show hosts also discusses the sexual benefits of having a Man of the House. They all agreed the sex was phenomenal. Especially when the Man of the House was their son. Because they were sexually satisfied, they were motivated with lots of positive energy to perform better, and be a better person.

There were also discussions about Man of the House having sexual relationships with multiple females at the same time. They explained this as similar to animal herds, where it was normal for the leader of the herd to copulate with multiple females.

One female host talked about her son fucking both her elder sister and her at the same time. Another willingly shared her son with her daughter. Another had her son fucking the hot neighbour and the neighbour's daughter.

I implanted these ideas so Mom and Anna could feel comfortable knowing eventually I would be fucking other girls apart from the two of them. Not only would they be okay with it, they would even feel sexually excited, knowing other women had the chance to enjoy my magnificent cock penetrating their bodies. They would even be open to the idea of inviting other women over and have kinky orgies together with me from time to time.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ads Update: Clothes Women Wear At Home (For Their Man)

These ads convinced women that the new wave of feminism starts at home. To be confident to flaunt their bodies in public, they must first flaunt them at home, for the viewing pleasure of the men in their house.

Women were encouraged to wear revealing clothes and high heels, to capture the attention of men, and to make them sport healthy erections all the time.

There were ads which showed Moms bringing their sons to go shopping for new lingerie, which they would wear at home for them. There were also daughters who brought along their daddies.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ads Update: Sexual Attraction to Me

These ads were directed towards Mom, Anna, and the women in college whom I interacted regularly. I wanted to fuck all of them.

Slowly but surely, the women would find me sexually desirable. When they see me, their mind would be filled with erotic sexual desires involving me and my hard cock.

They would develop the urge to seduce me, to make me develop sexual desires for them. They would use feminism as a perfect cover, to flaunt their bodies in revealing outfit, while expecting visible erections from me.

I also influenced them to take instructions from me. Whenever I gave suggestions, it would be difficult for them to say no. In fact, when they obey me, they would feel their bodies become aroused, they felt closer to sexual release just by obeying my command.

Eventually, the women would be open to the idea of sucking my cock, and willing to spread their legs for me, inviting me to pound their pussies and asses.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ads Update: Mom Referring to Herself in Third Person

This one is a little unique. Personally, I find it very hot when a mother refers to herself as "Mommy" when talking to her own son, especially when she has sexual desires for him.

I wanted Mom to have the same idea.

And so, I modified some programs for Mom. Whenever we talk in private, she would be encouraged to use "Mommy" when referring to herself, and to reduce the use of first-person "i", eventually discarding it outright. But in public, she would continue to refer herself in first person.

She would have to take some effort to learn how to restructure her sentence so as to avoid using "i". It'll take time, but the result would be worth it for me.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Evening Sexual Education

One night, the three of us were watching a movie. It had lots of sex scenes, including moms seducing and having sex with their sons, and daughters doing the same to their fathers. It was considered a normal family-friendly movie.

I was sexually groping Mom's thighs (and fucking them with my boxers-covered cock). Anna sat with her legs spread, aiming her pussy at me, cockteasing me. It was just a regular evening for the three of us.

What was different that night, was Anna had stopped teasing me, and instead began masturbating with the intent of cumming.

Anna teased her clit hood until they peeled back to reveal her cute little clit. It grew hard and erect, standing proudly above her lips. Anna used her fingers to touch her clit, eliciting moans from herself.

Mom watched her daughter silently. Then, she said:

"Anna, try lubing your fingers with some of your own fluid. They look a little dry."

"Huuuhh??..." Anna struggled to concentrate. "ohh... Okay..." She dipped her fingers into her wet entrance.

"Why does she need fluid on her fingers?" I asked innocently.

"It feels much better when it's wet. Here, I'll show you." Mom lifted her legs up from my lap. She lifted her hips up to take off her underwear. Then she spread her legs wide, showing us her shaved privates. I moaned at the sight. Mom giggled naughtily.

"Try to control yourself, Jason. This is educational," said Mom in a teasingly seductive tone.

Mom stroked her outer lips gently, until fluid started leaking out from her vagina. She then plunged both her index and middle finger inside herself. She lightly thrusted her fingers in and out until both her fingers were coated in her own crystal-clear fluid. Using her well-lubricated fingers, she began teasing her clit, which was erect. As her fingers teased the tip of her cute little knub, her mouth formed an "O", emanating a silent moan.

My cock twitched uncontrollably as I watched Mom masturbate just next to me on the couch. Anna had come over to watch closer. She sat next to Mom on the other side.

Mom had begun to moan as her lubricated fingers continued to tease her nub. She alternated between rubbing her clit in circles, and flickering it back and forth. Anna paused her masturbating and watched intently.

Mom turned towards Anna.

"See what I just did? Be gentle with your own body. Caress it with passion until it rewards you with lube. Use the lube to give yourself more pleasure." Mom resumed masturbating.

I was very turned on, and I couldn't think straight. I wanted in on the action. So I tried my luck.

"Mom, your nipples seem harder than before. Does that happen to you everytime you umm... touch yourself?"

Mom nodded, her fingers never stopped their ministrations. I reached over slowly. Mom watched my hand as I slowly reached towards her nipple. I pinched it with my thumb and index finger.

"Oooohhhh..." Mom moaned loudly. I pulled the nipple away from her tit, releasing it and watched it bounced back to her. I captured it again and flickered it back and forth.

"OOhhhh... oooohhhh... yeeeesssss..." Mom continued to moan. With her fingers still stroking her clit, she inserted two digits from her other hand into her pussy, sliding them in and out.

"J... Jason... Please sss... please stop... I need to explain to Anna... ooohhhh..." Mom pleaded.

I stopped playing with her nipples. Mom took a few moments to calm herself down.

"As you can see, Anna, having your fingers lubed when playing with your clit make a whole lot of difference."

I placed my hand on Mom's inner thigh, inches away from her pussy.

"Mom, I would like to know more about how lubrication affects women's private parts. Can I have a closer look?" I nudged on Mom's leg, indicating I wanted her to spread her legs further for me.

"Of course, sweetie. Come here."

Mom spread her legs wide for me. I watched mesmerizingly at her thoroughly soaked vagina and engorged lips. I touched her pussy lips with my fingers. Mom moaned in delight. I applied a little pressure. They parted, inviting me into their warm little entrance. Mom spread her legs even wider, and thrusted her hips towards my fingers. She wanted to feel more pleasure.

"Ooooohhh... oooohhhhh... aaaaahhhhh... Yeeesssss... aaaahhhhh..."

Mom groaned without holding back, she was lost in her thoughts with her eyes closed, enjoying the pleasures she experienced with my fingers stroking her pussy entrance.

After a while, Mom opened her eyes, and stared at my crotch. I looked at where she was staring.

My cock was sporting a massive tent through my boxers. It was throbbing uncontrollably. There was a huge wet spot on the tip, where precum was leaking out constantly.

"Jason, why don't you take off your underwear? I think this is a good time to teach Anna how do men masturbate."

My mind was clouded with lust. I couldn't even form any words. Mom had just given me permission to expose myself in front of both ladies. I took off my boxers as fast as I can. Both ladies stared in awe at my package. It jutted out between my legs, pointing upwards. Veins ran along the length of the shaft. My crown head was engorged, covered in thick precum.

"Let's exchange seats. It will be easier if you're in the middle, Jason." Mom moved to the side, giving me space on the couch. I sat between two naked ladies. Now that's there's no point in hiding, I sat with my hips at the edge, allowing my erection to rise up unimpeded. Mom and Anna's eyes followed my dick's movements.

Mom wrapped her hands around my phallus.

"OOOHHHHhhhh..." I moaned. This would be the first time Mom grabbed my dick without any attire of clothing obstructing her, a direct skin-to-skin contact. This was also the first time Mom held my cock with Anna watching.

"Anna, as you can see, your brother's penis is hard and erect. This happens when he is very aroused. The clear liquid covering it? That's men's precum. It's similar to our precum. Their bodies release it to aid them in sex. It acts as lubricant, to help make the process more... enjoyable. Here, let me show you."

Mom began stroking my cock. Her fingers slowly went up and down my hard pole. I moaned in delight. Mom was giving me a handjob, with my sister watching. My mind went into overdrive. I tried my best to control myself, to prevent my cock from cumming. It was getting harder.

"Anna, look at the tip. Precum is leaking out from your brother's pee hole. To use it, just spread it all over the shaft."

Mom began working her fingers on my mushroom head, spreading my precum, covering my entire cock from tip to base.

Next, Mom pushed my erection towards my stomach. Using her other hand, she cradled both my balls carefully.

"These are testicles, where sperm is produced. Do handle them with care. They are sensitive, but caress them tenderly, and they can help provide stimulation during masturbation."

Her hand began caressing my balls, massaging them softly. Her talented fingers sent pleasure spikes to the tip of my cock and into my mind. I raised my hips in response, desperate for more. Mom and Anna giggled at my response.

"Jason, your precum is flowing down your testicles. Let me go get some towel so our couch stays clean." Mom released me and went to the kitchen.

Anna sat and watched mesmerizingly, as my cock continued to throb and jerk. Precum was leaking out continuously. Anna slowly reached forward, and wrapped her hand around my phallus. She looked at me curiously.

I nodded my head. She grinned.

My sister began to gently stroke my cock up and down, exploring the shaft, feeling the ridge of my cock head, the bulging of my veins, the very sensitive tip of my pee hole.

Mom came back with a towel. I lifted up my body so she could spread the towel beneath me. Anna did not stop stroking my dick.

"Go ahead and touch his testicles, Anna. But be gentle." Anna carefully explored my balls, caressing them with care.

"YYeeesss..." I moaned, unable to contain my excitement at my sister touching my balls. Anna continued her exploration. Now, both her hands were exploring my testicles. She explored their soft shape, the wrinkled texture of my skin, the area connecting them to my cock.

Noticing my sausage was did not receive any attention, Mom began stroking it.

This was heavenly joyous for me. Both Mom and my hot sister were pleasuring my cock and balls together. Knowing who those hands belonged to, pushed my body towards orgasm. I could feel it approaching. Fast.

"I... I think I'm gonna cum... can't hold it... any longer..." I pleaded.

Mom wrapped my cock head in another kitchen towel, which she had brought along earlier.

"It's okay, honey. Go ahead and release your load. Anna, watch closely. See how his cock and balls move when he orgasms."

Mom wrapped her hands even tighter around my cock and increased the pace of her strokes. She wanted me to cum hard.

"Oh god... oh god... Mom... I'm cumming... I'M CUMMING!!!!!... AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!... MOOOMMMM... AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!... OOOHHH!!!!!... ooohhhh!!!!!... ooohhh!!!!... aaahhh..."

I came so hard, I saw stars. It was one of my most intense orgasm in memory.

After my orgasm ended, I laid on the couch, trying to catch my breath. I looked down, and saw Mom cleaning my cock with the kitchen towel. There was a tiny glob which she missed. Anna scooped it up with her finger, and tasted it.

"Mmmm... it's a little salty," she quipped.

"Yes sweetie, that's how sperm tastes." Mom replied, not at all offended watching her daughter taste her son's sperm. Instead, she seemed a little amused, delighted.

"I think that's enough lessons for today. Let's continue tomorrow night. And Jason, don't worry about... umm... releasing too fast. There's nothing wrong with it. All you need is just more practice."

"Now, let's clean up and go to bed."

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jason's Opinion

A few nights later, Mom & I were making out at her bedroom entrance before going to bed. She pressed her breasts flat onto my chest. My hands were busy molesting her naked ass underneath her nightie. My cock was sandwiched comfortably between both our bellies. It was throbbing with desire, standing proudly with just my thin boxers barely concealing it.

In the midst of making out, Mom came up to catch her breath.

"Jason, baby, what do you think about Mommy becoming a teacher in your college?" Mom asked.

"It's your choice, Mom. I'll support your decision either way.

"Thank you for your support honey. But Mommy still wants to know your opinion. There's this new trend, some new concept called "Man of the House". It takes time to explain to you properly. But for now, let's just say that Mommy needs a man's opinion on... family matters. They say it helps bring families closer with each other," said Mom. She leaned in to kiss me on the lips, resuming making out.

I was very happy when Mom repeated the content of my modified ads back at me. This meant they were very effective.

"Well, in that case, I'd love to have you as a teacher in my college. You'll be a great teacher. And, we can see each other everyday." I replied. Mom responded by continuing our making-out session.

"What would you like Mommy to wear as a teacher?" Mom asked with a sexually teasing tone, and a mysterious smile.

"Umm... you can wear whatever you feel comfortable I guess?"

"Fair point, honey. But Mommy wants to know... what do you want Mommy to wear?" To further emphasize her point, Mom wrapped her hand around my diamond-hard dick through my boxers, and began stroking it.

"Oooohhh... ooohhh..." I couldn't hold back and began to moan.

"I... uhh... aaahhh... mmmm... uhhh... Oohhhh... I mean... Ohhhh..." I was struggling really hard to speak. My mind was clouded with lust. My hips had begun thrusting back into Mom's hand, desperately seeking more pleasure.

"Well, honey? What's your answer? Mommy's waiting," said Mom with a very teasing tone.

"Oh god... ohh goddd... And... Anderson!!! Wear something... something similar to Mrs Anderson!!! Or Ms Backensale!!! Ooohhh..."

"Those two! Good choices. Mommy do agree, they have great taste in fashion. Looks like Mommy needs to go shopping." And with that, Mom abruptly ended her handjob.

I groaned in disappointment. Mom giggled with glee. For consolation, Mom leaned in to make-out with me.

"Come down earlier tomorrow morning. Mommy will make it up to you." Mom whispered.

Mom took a few steps backwards and began lifting her nightie off her body. She struck a few poses, allowing me to admire her naked body unabashedly. She then sauntered onto her bed and got under her covers. Through the satin duvet, I could see Mom's body motions. She spread her legs, reached her hand between them, and began playing with her pussy lips. She began moaning. Her other hand groped her breast and pinched her own nipples.

I wanted to join her, but I knew Anna was eagerly waiting for me in her room. So with a heavy heart, I reluctantly left Mom's room and opened the door into Anna's room.