Modified Ch. 21 - Fun & Frolics

Story Info
Jack goes back to the lab & spends a debauched afternoon.
8.6k words
4.78
6.7k
14

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly an apology for not having written anything in the Modified saga fir a good while, but I wanted to spend a little time thinking about the direction of the story and ultimately how to finish it. I also wrote a couple of other pieces as a means of exploring other ideas with Jack still as the central character, plus starting a completely different piece in another genre. The short of all that is I got distracted, plus real life got busy and complicated which took up most of my energy. But I hope you enjoy this and the following chapters over the coming weeks. As always, your feedback is welcome. Enjoy!

*Thursday*

Although Jack and Angela had gone to bed around 10pm, they'd fallen asleep almost immediately following a fun and energetic afternoon with Christine and Sinead. Whilst normally a very sound sleeper, Jack was aware that Gemma and Felicity were arriving at some point, and whilst he had given them the code for the front door, he wouldn't be truly relaxed until he knew they'd got there safely. Thus it was about 3am when he heard the front door open and close, he got up to check and welcome his guests.

Jack had pulled on a pair of shorts, and quietly slipped out of the bedroom and made his way downstairs to greet Gemma and Felicity with a warm hug for each. He offered to make tea and let them relax a little and tell the tale of their journey. They'd had a technical problem with their aircraft which meant they were delayed taking off, which was then compounded by bad weather and an unplanned refuelling stop in New York. Thus they arrived very late in Orlando and it had taken nearly 2 hours to clear the aircraft, then customs and immigration.

"Poor Felicity was working standard class and they were not a happy bunch I can tell you. But that's the job sometimes, and because we worked an extended shift, we get an extra couple of days off here. Not travelling back until Tuesday now, so I hope we're okay to stay till then."

"Of course! You must be exhausted now, so you might have heard we've got some extra guests staying at the moment, so all the bedrooms are being used. The couch in the living room pulls out, but you're more than welcome to bunk up with Angela and I. Best to have a proper bed and a good night's rest."

So off to the master bedroom they all went. They found Angela naked on top of the covers lying face down with her head turned to the door. They quietly slipped out of their uniforms and hung them up properly, before each taking a few moments in the bathroom to remove makeup and join them in bed. Felicity spooned in beside Angela, who gave a semi conscious greeting and rolled over to face her and offered a gentle kiss, which was reciprocated.

Gemma was the last to come out of the bathroom and turned off the light, and tip toed to the bed. The bedside lamp ensured he could see her gorgeous naked form right up till she slipped under the sheet beside him, when the lights turned out. Of course seeing Gemma's sexy naked body had the expected effect on Jack's member, but as both women were obviously exhausted he didn't pursue the matter, instead nestling the swollen cock in between Gemma's bum cheeks which got an appreciative moan, and a promise to do something about that later.

A few hours later, Jack woke and saw the clock showing 6:30. Some time during the night he'd ended up facing Gemma, who was still very much out of it and needed more snooze time. His cock hadn't got the memo and was in its usual morning stiffness, so he quietly and discretely slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom and started a shower. Ten minutes under the warm water brought him around, and after towelling off in the bathroom, quietly got dressed for a day at the lab and went downstairs.

He found Fiona and Jane already downstairs, the crumpled towels evidence of a very early morning swim, and he bid them good morning with a kiss and a hug which were warmly returned. Jane was starting breakfast but Jack got them to sit at the counter and let him prepare it for them. They quietly chatted about their plans, which seemed to be mostly topping up tans and costume shopping. Jack served coffee, orange juice, toast and some pancakes with syrup which were eagerly accepted. Laura, Andi, Debbie and Georgia soon appeared and Jack was cooking up a storm, though very ably assisted by Georgia who eventually persuaded him to sit down, as it appeared she didn't like anyone else messing around in her kitchen! Their pick up was due at 8:30, but long before that Natalie and Julia had appeared, his lawyer once again the coiffed professional ready to support him.

Their transportation arrived bang on time and they were soon whisked away to the labs where Emily met them in the lobby and brought them up to a conference room where the rest of the project team and Scarlett were already waiting, and she started the session.

"Good morning everyone. I think it's fair to say we had an eventful, but very productive session in the test lab the other day. Jack, I want to thank you for participating in a rather unusual experiment, but without that it would not have been possible to get the data that we have acquired. Our thanks also to Christine and Sinead without whom nothing would have happened."

She paused briefly, then went on to show some slides with data that had been captured on the day, as well as some baseline data from the earlier lab sessions.

"What we now know is that when you are aroused Jack, you emit something in the range of four to six times the normal level of pheromones that a healthy male in his prime might expect to. What's interesting is that your body doesn't seem to show any debilitating effects, such as especially elevated pulse or respiration beyond what would be expected during intercourse, so your body is now adapted to this. It is your new normal. Thee has been comparatively little research done on human sex pheromones, and so it's an area ripe for much more pure science."

Jack nodded as he took all this in. There were a couple of questions from the people round the table, but Jack could sense they were circling round a core challenge. He tried to summarise it.

"So Scarlett we're hypothesising that something in the combined treatment has reacted with my body in a very specific way, which has caused changes to me. It's made me emit much higher levels of chemicals to attract a potential mate, it's somehow made my sense of smell very sensitive to female arousal so that I can be sure that I have reciprocated interest. We obviously know about the penis growth over a remarkably short period of time, so is it possible that on a biological level, my body has adapted to make me more likely to propagate my genetics? That something has triggered this series of changes in me, but not in others."

"That's actually a pretty good summation Jack. We think that the combination of the drug and gene therapy have indeed triggered a very specific response in you, but so far only you. As part of our licensing requirements we've had to note your condition to the authorities so that we can continue to test and develop the treatment as it was intended, that is for certain urological conditions. As for the broader interests, if we could identify which specific pheromone from you is triggering the response in females, we'd have something that the perfume industry would kill for. If we could understand how to trigger the penis growth then we'd have something truly transformational in the field of sexual dysfunction."

"I think that's understood Scarlett. Debbie was suggesting that you might want to consider some form of MRI scanning to give you some neurological data too."

Scarlett smiled at Debbie and said that was an excellent idea and they'd need to schedule time at another facility to do just that. For now they'd like to return to the hotel suite and do another couple of sessions to build up the base of data they'd collected. Jack nodded, and asked that they organise it through Christine again, and they'd confirm dates. They'd also have some comparative sessions of the 'put two horny students in a room' kind to collect normal level activity.

After an hour or so of further discussion, the session broke up for coffee. Jack quietly chatted to Natalie, indicating broad assent for further experimentation. He approached Scarlett after a few minutes.

"You seem a little bit happier today?"

"Well yes. We know more than we did before, we've got clear plans of action to further explore the physical science, plus some supercomputer DNA analysis running in the background. I think I've got enough to keep our Exec bought in to supporting more work, as the prizes are substantial."

"I'm pleased. I hope you'll find the time to properly recognise Debbie's contribution here. I know she looks like a prototypical bimbo, but she is remarkably intelligent.. You could do worse than have her work on other of your research activities once this is all over."

"Oh don't think I haven't noticed Jack. Laura has also been incredibly helpful in setting up our clinical labs and documenting those experiments. I have to be honest, I thought you were asking to bring them here as your fuck toys, I really did. I honestly didn't care at the time because we got you to participate, but damn if they're both not super smart and real assets to the project. Very easy on the eye too..."

They both laughed at that, and Jack felt very comfortable in her company and in the work they were doing.

"One last thing Scarlett. We're having a party at the villa on Saturday. Fancy dress required. Debbie and Laura would like to invite you and the rest of the team along, so is it okay if she does that when we reconvene? It might get a little wild..."

"This team needs to let their hair down, so that sounds wonderful. I know you'll have heard what happened in the monitoring room the other day, so let's give people a chance to get acquainted in a social setting."

The session reconvened and Debbie made the announcement which got an enthusiastic welcome. She announced that all costumes had to be approved by her to prevent embarrassing duplicates, but secretly Jack reckoned that she just wanted to make sure it was properly sexy. Jack whispered in Scarlett's ear with a couple of suggestions that had her giggle.

"My Jack, you are a naughty boy. They're not bad suggestions though, but I was thinking of something couple themed for Maria & myself. Don't worry I will make sure that Debbie approves our choices."

The sessions finally broke up, and Jack was asked to permit the team to collect more samples. Blood was drawn and urine provided, but he was left alone with Emily as the others discretely left the room.

"One more sample required Jack and it requires to be observed I'm afraid."

He knew of course that they needed a semen sample, and had previously done that with Debbie or Laura only, however Emily was the only other person in the room. He was aware of course of the CCTV cameras which covered every corner, but was intrigued to finally be alone with the project leader.

"So Jack I know that previously you've been with your British friends when we've asked you to do this. I'm pretty sure that you've had lots of very hot moments with them to recall to get you properly turned on. Today I'd like to try something different. I want to tell you about the other day when you got us all so hot and so horny, that Scarlett and I ended up naked, sweaty and pleasured each other for a very long, satisfying time. Would you like to hear about that?"

Jack had already stripped down to his boxers, but something about Emily's tone and attitude had him very interested, and his cock started to respond accordingly.

"I'm pretty sure I could manage to provide the sample for you Emily, but if you want to tell me all about it, I'd be very happy to listen. Why don't you get comfortable first though?"

Emily was openly staring at his crotch, mesmerised by the awakening of Jack's cock masked only by the thin silk of his underwear. Almost absentmindedly she started to unbutton her blouse until it was parted all the way to the bottom, then casually unzipped her pleated mid thigh skirt and let it float to the ground. Absent any panties, her neatly trimmed pussy glistened in the bright lights of the room. She shrugged off the blouse till it joined the skirt on the floor, letting Jack see a pair of medium sized breasts topped by dusky pink nipples that were very erect.

She sat opposite Jack and proceeded to recall the tale of day when he'd met and fucked Christine then Sinead, whilst slowly pleasuring herself through a combination of fingering and nipple tweaking. Of course this was all a massive turn on, and he was stroking himself as he listened to a tale of lust and debauched pleasure. As the story progressed it was occasionally interrupted by moans and shuddering breaths as Emily became increasingly aroused as evidenced by more vigorous self pleasuring, to the point where the story ceased and Emily was solely focused on her impending orgasm.

Her body suddenly stiffened, then jerked as she came hard and loud, which had Jack urgently reaching for a sample jar just in time before he ejaculated and nearly filled it. Emily was lost in a fugue of post orgasmic bliss, her hands stroking her body as she gradually recovered her poise.

"I'm almost lost for words after that Jack. I've masturbated maybe a dozen times since Tuesday, all of which have been good, but that was on another level. Without doubt the best orgasm I'm ever had at my own hands, and better than most with someone else. No wonder we're spending a shit ton of money trying to find out how this happened to you."

"You're making me blush Emily, but I didn't do anything other than sit and watch a gorgeous women pleasure herself, so little wonder I got very turned on."

Emily's cheeks darkened slightly and she smiled, but said nothing. She pulled on her skirt and blouse then dealt with sealing and labelling the sample. Laura came into the room and collected it, but whispered into Emily's ear something that made them both giggle before turning to leave, tipping a very unsubtle wink to Jack as she left. Emily checked her phone as it buzzed, then raising an eyebrow turned to Jack.

"With any ordinary subject I wouldn't even ask, but how would you feel about a session at the hotel this afternoon? Christine has someone new for you to meet."

Jack grinned and nodded, while Emily's silently tapped on her phone, mouthing 'OMG'.

After grabbing a bite to eat at the facility, they went to the hotel to set up for the afternoon. Natalie sat beside him in the van, and they chatted aimlessly about the party and the forthcoming weekend. They soon arrived and after a brief chat he went into his suite while the team set up next door. He didn't have long to wait until he heard the doorbell to the suite ring, and whilst unexpectedly absurdly nervous he opened the door to see a very pretty tall slim brunette.

"Hi Jack, I'm Suzanne. My but they didn't tell me how handsome you were or I'd have come over early."

She giggled and Jack laughed too, by now resolved to accepting compliments as just something that happened to him, even if he found it all to be a little bit embarrassing still. He could already tell she was a little aroused and he wondered if Sinead and Christine had been sharing their experiences with her. They made polite chit chat for a couple of minutes before Suzanne got to the point.

"I appreciate this lovely polite conversation we have going here, truly I do. But we both know I'm a sure thing, so really the only question worth asking is do you want to fuck me or not?"

She stood up, unzipped her dress which she wriggled off her hips and stepped out of the puddle of cloth on the floor. Suzanne had an even all over golden tan, a recently waxed pussy and tiny pink nipples that looked so stiff they must be sore. She turned around, tottering on her heels as she did so, Jack admiring her firm toned body with a petite fleur de lis tattoo on one hip.

"Well it would be remarkably rude not to accept such a gracious offer from a very beautiful woman. I'm nothing if not polite."

That raised a coquettish giggle, and Jack stood and pulled her close to him as they kissed. His hands explored her body, sliding over her smooth skin, pausing only to gently squeeze her exquisite ass, which produced a moan. He manoeuvred her so her back was against the rear of one of the couches, then proceeded to kiss down her body, suck on her nipples as he passed until he was face to face with her glistening cunt. He kissed all over and around her lips, then licked slowly but deliberately until he penetrated with the tip of his tongue,

Suzanne was noisily appreciating his efforts, and he could feel the shudders of pleasure as he introduced a couple of fingers into her pussy while focussing on her clit, before switching around and rubbing her whilst resuming the tongue fucking. He settled into a deep curled two fingered thrusting whilst sucking and nibbling her clitoris which produced a noisy wet orgasm in very little time. She implored him to stop, so he kissed back up get body and held her as the pleasure rippled through her.

"Oh fuck Jack that was good! Is it weird that I enjoyed it even more because I know we have an appreciative audience next door?"

"To be honest I forget they're there. Too busy enjoying myself with you, but now you mention it, it is kind of hot knowing we have the group next door, watching and observing every moment."

"I'm very aroused by that idea. But I can see that you're turned on...how about getting naked and fucking me all over this suite? I do Pilates & hot yoga, which gives me a lot of flexibility."

Suzanne was unbuckling his trousers as Jack removed his shirt. His cock sprang loose as she yanked his boxers down, which she briefly held and stroked, before pivoting and leaning over the back of the couch, presenting her ass and pussy to him whilst parting her legs. It was an unspoken invitation which Jack gladly accepted, and he placed his cock at her entrance, but before he could do anything further she pressed back and pushed until he was buried to the hilt. Suzanne was gasping and uttering a string of expletives, but swiftly told him to fuck her good and hard which Jack did not need a second invitation to do. He thrusted enthusiastically back and forth, which was punctuated by the slapping of flesh against flesh and a series of staccato grunts and moans from them both. Without warning she lifted one leg up and laid it along the top of the couch, now giving Jack incredible access and a new angle of penetration. Suzanne noisily informed him he was doing it right, something that the sensations on his cock confirmed.

A few more minutes if this then she motioned him to pause, she turned around, her face a mask of pure lust.

"Do you trust me?"

He nodded and watched as she at back over the couch, then lifted first one legs then the other over his shoulders while he grasped her legs. She then leaned so that she was completely inverted in a handstand which her back against the rear cushions. He pressed against her wet pussy and slipped inside, and spent four or five minutes carefully but deeply fucking her in a very new sexual position for him. She then motioned him to pause and he slipped out. Suzanne gracefully flicked one leg then the other over her head until she was standing on the other side of the couch to him, her face flushed but grinning like crazy. She wiggled her finger in a 'come get me' gesture and he went to walk around the couch, but she moved in the opposite direction, giggling whilst telling him that he couldn't catch her.

They ran around the apartment for a couple of minutes, until eventually he had her cornered. She laughed, then ran and jumped onto him, her lags swiftly wrapped around his hips while her nipples pressed against his chest. She adjusted her position and used one hand to guide his cock back inside her, while Jack thrust her against the wall where they fucked energetically for a few more minutes.