Modified Ch. 21 - Fun & Frolics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack eventually had to take a break, unable to sustain the position for long. Suzanne guided him back to the couch and pushed him to a seated position, before she straddled his lap and slid him back inside.

"You've done very well Jack. Men half your age couldn't have done what you just did. But now you just need to lie back and let me ride you to a finish."

Suzanne did just that, in an enthusiastic 15 minute crescendo, which finished with a remarkably loud orgasm from her and him only a few moments apart. She leaned against him, her head just over his shoulder while her body gasped and shuddered, a combination of the orgasm and the athletic equivalent of having run a mini marathon. Eventually both had recovered sufficiently to talk.

"That was excellent. If I'm fucking someone adequately fit to keep up with me, they seldom have a decent sized cock and they're slipping out of me. The guys with big cocks usually can't keep up. They told me you're 53? Damn, you have the cock and sexual stamina of a young stud, but the experience and patience of a master lover. Fucking awesome combination."

"You're making me blush Suzanne, at least I would be if I wasn't still flushed from that round of the sexual olympics. There are things that we just did that I've never even thought about, never mind done, before today. You're an amazing woman."

"Oh Jack, you're so sweet. I think we could have so much fun exploring the art of the naked possible together...so much fun."

That made them both smile and take a long hug.

"Now I hear that you have amazing powers of recovery. We've got 45 minutes left...round two."

Almost an hour later Jack was waving goodbye to Suzanne as she went in the lift, once again a phone number of an amazing woman in his pocket. He was genuinely worn out and sexually sated in a way that he couldn't recall, but that being said he wasn't normally that physical with his sexual partners. He had very much enjoyed it though, and was going to discuss inviting her to the party with Angela when he returned to the villa.

He walked back to the monitoring room, and politely knocked the door. Emily opened the door to him, looking suitably disheveled and relaxed, but as he stepped into the room he was met with a round of applause from the lab staff and his friends. The room strongly smelled of sex, and whilst he could easily imagine a debauched scene amongst those present, he smiled and looked a little embarrassed at the attention.

"Jack you're such a stud!"

"Jack I do Pilates, will you fuck me like that?"

"I didn't even know some of those positions existed Jack, and I've studied the Kama Sutra!"

The comments were turning him a shade of pink, but thankfully Scarlett stepped in.

"Ladies, ladies please. I'm like you, I've never seen or experienced anything quite like what we just witnessed, but to be fair neither had Jack before today. We can all be thoroughly impressed with what just occurred, or we can get to work on analysing the data to see if it gives us anything materially different from our previous events. Let's focus!"

Jack nodded a silent thank you to Scarlett, who motioned for him to follow her out of the room, and with Natalie, Julia, Debbie and Laura in tow they went to Scarlett's suite. Jack could smell very elevated levels of arousal from all of the women, and even though he'd just had a sexual experience that he'd recall for a long time time to come, his cock was already responding. Julia shot him a look that burned with desire, but she whispered in Scarlett's ear, before taking Natalie by the hand and leading her into the bedroom before shutting the door. Soon they were serenaded by obvious sounds of pleasure and it didn't take any powers of deductive reasoning to know they were fucking each other.

Debbie and Laura sat on a couch opposite, and were doing their best to remain composed, but after a particularly loud expletive through the door, they succumbed and were busy kissing and hands exploring under clothes which were shortly discarded. He was soon hard, a combination of sexual sensory stimulation from next door and watching his friends frantically pleasure each other, while Scarlett swiftly shed her clothes and masturbated though her eyes never left his.

Jack stood up, ripped off his polo shirt and dropped his shorts. Everything in the room paused and watched as his cock practically leapt from his boxers, as firm and quiveringly erect as it had ever been.

"Oh my Jack, you are a big boy. Do I actually have to ask you to come over here and fuck me, or are you just going to take me? Or do I need to dress up for you? You like me as a coquettish cheerleader perhaps? Or sexy scientist?"

"On your knees facing the window. All three of you. Now!"

Jack's tone startled Laura, but like Scarlett and Debbie she did exactly as she was told. Jack walked behind them, delivering a firm slap to the ass of each woman which brought squeals and moans.

"I'm going to fuck all of you in turn. The two that I'm not ploughing are responsible for pleasuring the woman that I am. This will be sensory overload and I want it to be memorable."

The three women had turned their heads, and eagerly nodded, each pleading with their eyes to be first. In the end Jack stopped behind Scarlett and delivered four firm strokes to her ass so that it was glowing red. He knelt down, and slid into her pussy as she guided him in, moaning loudly her pleasure. Laura scrambled to sit in front of her, spreading her legs in a near splits, and grabbing Scarlett's gorgeous mane of hair down to guide her to Laura's waiting pussy. Debbie was on one side, her hands roaming Scarlett's body, playing with breasts, nipples, thighs and ass. Jack, meanwhile, was fucking her hard and fast.

Scarlett's moans were muffled but loud nonetheless, whilst Laura gave a noisy rap of sexual moans, groans and expletives as Scarlett eagerly and expertly ate her cunt. It was inevitable that orgasms followed in short suit, Scarlett, who screamed her pleasure which seemed to trigger Laura, who flailed for a few moments then lay flat on her back, her body shuddering every few seconds as the orgasm wrecked her.

Debbie picked up her cue, and turned eagerly to face Jack. He offered his cock which was slick with Scarlett's juices and Debbie licked and sucked it clean, all the while moaning about how good Scarlett tasted. Jack sat down, and motioned Debbie on top which made her grin, but swiftly sat astride his thighs before guiding him inside.

"Fuck it Jack, are you even harder and bigger than usual? Damn it feels so fucking good today . I promise you a ride you won't forget."

Debbie was good to her word, and to be fair there were fewer sexier things in the world than watching Debbie's tits bounce and slap as she urgently thrust up and down on Jack's cock. Laura and Scarlett had by now just about recovered enough to get back to their task. Scarlett smiled and quickly fingered herself for a few seconds, coating her middle finger with her pussy juices. She moved behind Debbie, and played around her anus for a few seconds before slipping it inside, before joining it with a second digit. Debbie was now being double penetrated and apart from the initial surprise, her only response to the American woman was to fuck her harder.

Laura stood over Jack facing towards Debbie, then squatted down, her dripping pussy inches away from his face before pulling and teasing Debbie's nipples, causing a squeal which then triggered an almighty orgasm, which had her whole body shaking with pleasure and was grasping Jack's cock very tightly. She collapsed forward then rolled off to the side so Laura just settled on Jack's face an started to eagerly sixty nine him, which Jack was very happy to do. A few short minutes of this had Laura cumming and squirting on Jack's faces before Debbie or Scarlett could do anything to help, but both were engaged in fingering their own appreciation of the show in front of them.

Jack however was still quiveringly erect, and after an unspoken moment, the three women surrounded his cock, and each placing a few fingers, started to slowly, and deliberately wank him off. This was accompanied by an occasional lick of the tip, and a chorus of exhortations to come for them. The stroking got faster and Jack felt the inevitable boiling in his balls, a few seconds before he roared and he spurted, the first couple launching more than a foot in the air and splashing back on to his stomach. His cock and torso were eagerly licked clean, as the foursome gradually cleared their heads and recovered. The women all exchanged lengthy hugs and kisses, before they were interrupted by a discreet clearing of the throat.

"I've seen some things in my time, but nothing that was ever even close to that. You want to tell me how you can satisfy three women at the same time Jack? That's got to be unique."

Jack sheepishly grinned and shrugged his shoulders at Julia, who was naked but being hugged by a beaming Natalie.

"Tea, anyone?"

Scarlett uttered the words before collapsing in laughter, which was immediately joined by everyone in the room, which verged on being hysterical. They eventually recovered and got dressed, and Scarlett did indeed order tea and coffee, and the group casually chatted waiting for it to arrive, though Scarlett wisely ramped up the air on to clear the air. It was Maria who brought the items in, and apart from a lengthy kiss and hug with Scarlett, she didn't bat an eyelid and served the beverages, happily chatting away to the group and expressing her excitement at coming to the party on Saturday.

Jack had a thought and spoke up.

"Scarlett we've had another successful session today, and I'm really pleased about that. I would like to take everyone, including the team downstairs out for a bite to eat tonight. I think it would be nice to celebrate and let everyone take a moment together. What did you think?"

"That's a lovely idea Jack, and I might just have the place in mind. How many are we talking about? I'd assume that you have your friends at the villa that you would wish to include? Also I can't in good conscience let you pay for it all, so how about we go Dutch, you and me?"

Jack paused briefly while doing the count in his head.

"Dinner for seventeen?"

Back at the villa, Jack returned to find a number of the housemates out shopping, but Angela was poolside with Gemma and Felicity. When he arrived they were out relaxin by the pool, but you didn't need Jack's senses to tell they spent the morning pleasuring each other. He kissed Angela and politely enquired after her morning, and chatted to his friends, checking to make sure they had slept well.

"So I've offered to take the lab team out for dinner with Scarlett, but I'd really like everyone to come. Nothing fancy, but a chance to enjoy a nice meal and our company?"

"Sounds lovely darling, but we will need to take Gemma and Felicity shopping. Their luggage is in San Francisco and won't be here till tomorrow. Or didn't you notice they'd only arrived with their little trolley cases?"

Jack suddenly realised the truth of the situation, and whilst the women were fine lying naked by the pool, they had little more than some clean underwear and a clean tee shirt with them.

"I think we're going to the mall ladies, so why don't you jump inside and get ready to go out. Guarantee that we can get you some shorts and tee shirts to go out in, but we can't have you wandering around naked. Not all the time."

Jack winked and his remark raised a little chuckle from the trio, who quickly went inside and met Debbie and Laura on their way out to the pool, but on hearing that there was a shopping trip in works, immediately turned tail and took the cabin crew duo upstairs to get dressed. Fifteen minutes later after some quick showers, Jack had summoned a people carrier to run them to the mall as they wouldn't have all fitted into the jeep. They'd left Natalie and Julia at the villa who proclaimed a need for an afternoon nap, and would get the remaining housemates ready for their evening out.

They arrived at the mall and Gemma and Felicity were huddled together discussing the logistics and pay dates when Angela politely interrupted.

"Ladies, this treat is on me. The biggest problem I've had since I've been in Florida is putting my hand in my own purse, as darling Jack loves to treat me. Today I get to have fun with two lovely friends who are a couple of thousand miles away from clean underwear, so I will be quite insulted if you don't allow me to look after you."

Jack grinned, and after a a brief if slightly embarrassed conversation, Angela took the pair by the hand and headed off to Victoria's Secret. Debbie and Laura made their excuses and headed off into a large department store which was proclaiming a sale, so Jack was abandoned and left to his own devices, which inevitably found him at a coffee store, finding Wi-Fi and amusing himself while indulging in a bit of people watching.

His relaxation was vividly interrupted by a pair of hands placed over his eyes, and a gently lilting Irish accent.

"Guess who!"

It was of course Sinead, who was at the mall with a young looking blonde girl who politely introduced herself as Kimberley.

"We've been shopping for a prom dress for Kimmie here. Tough going, but we've got it narrowed down to seven or eight choices,"

"Oh Aunt Sin, you're terrible. It's no more than five."

Sinead explained that Kimberley was a cousin on her Mother's side's daughter, which technically made them some sort of second or third cousin, but as she was a little bit older, the young woman had always regarded her as her Aunt.

Jack organised more coffee, and they sat and chatted away. Kimberley was (obviously) graduating high school and had offers to go to a couple of colleges and was just finalising her decision. At that point they were joined by Angela, Gemma and Felicity, who arrived carrying a selection of bags with the fruits of their shopping to date. Jack and Sinead did introductions, and Kimberley was entranced with the cabin crew duo. It transpired that she was fascinated with aeroplanes, but instead of having aspirations as a flight attendant, she was going to be an engineer.

"I've always loved building and tinkering with things. I've restored my little Chevy myself, and Mom tells me she wouldn't know what she would do without me to keep things fixed around the house."

Sinead discretely let Jack know that her father had passed away when Kimberley was thirteen, and her Mom had raised her and her twin sisters herself.

Gemma seems genuinely taken with Kimberley's enthusiasm and warm personality.

"You know Kimmie, we work this route pretty regularly, and we have quite a big operation in Orlando. I don't know what your plans are for the summer, but I can ask to see if they have any internships going with our flight operations people. They're hugely enthusiastic about getting more women into engineering, and we've all been asked to watch out for talent who might be interested. Is that you?"

"Oh...oh...oh my gosh that would be totally amazing! I even think I have an application with them for this summer, but...really, you think you could help with that?"

Gemma smiled and assured her she would do all she could to help. Kimberley practically dissolved into tears, Gemma stood up and hugged her, whilst tipping Jack a wink that let him know it was a done deal. Sinead was beaming this whole time, obviously hugely proud of her 'niece' and she mouthed a silent thank you to Gemma. Gemma stepped away and made a couple of calls and fifteen minutes later returned.

"Interview at Orlando International tomorrow at 4pm."

"Oh my lord that is incredible! Gemma, how...how do I ever thank you?"

"You start by slaying it at that interview tomorrow, then go be brilliant at whatever they ask you to do. We need more women in our industry, and I'll do whatever I can help to make that happen."

Sinead was discretely dabbing a tear away from the corner of her eyes, while Gemma and Kimberley were chatting away. She leaned in close to Jack.

"I can't even begin to thank you for that, yet one of your friends just goes and does that without even being asked?"

"Gemma's pretty special. So if I'm reading between the lines correctly Kimberley's family aren't that well off?"

Sinead nodded, and explained that she did what she could to help out, but with her long illness she could only do so much.

"So interview clothes for this young lady? I know full well they will look beyond her appearance but I want her to feel brilliant when she goes for the interview and bowl them over. Will you allow me to help a little?"

"Oh Jack you've already does so much, I couldn't possibly ask you to do anything. You only met her half an hour ago, and you barely know me."

"One of the nice things I am able to do from time to time is be able to use my good fortune and help people along. This isn't charity or pity, this is investing in a brilliant young woman's career. So indulge me, go take her shopping and use this."

Jack handed over a pre paid card, and after a quick word with Gemma, the three of them departed, leaving Jack with Angela, Felicity and his nurse friends. They chatted for a while, with all three excitedly showing off their purchases. Jack showed a decent amount of interest, but was tapping away on his phone. Eventually Angela enquired.

"Okay so I know we're only just official, but if that's another woman you're messaging I'll be a little bit upset."

Jack smiled warmly, and squeezed her hand.

"It's Natalie. I wanted to see what would be involved if I wanted to do something further for Kimberley, like a scholarship of some kind."

"Sinead told you she was on a full academic scholarship -- all of her tuition is taken care of."

"I know, but her Mum is raised her and her sisters in her own. Money has to be tight, and maybe something extra might mean she doesn't have to try holding down two jobs while she studies."

Angela smiled.

"You've known the girl an hour, and already you're trying to help her."

"Sinead had a horrendous year health wise, but she still tried to pitch in and help. I feel incredibly lucky, and now I can help a little every so often and make life easier for people."

"Like Juliet's divorce and boob job?"

Angela smiled so he knew she was teasing him.

"You're the therapist. I know how much we all invest in our self image. What if every time you looked in the mirror all you could see was the thing that you thought ended your marriage? Incidentally, Ashleigh spoke to me and told me a lot more about it. I think her husband is officially a dick with what he's done, and I'm sure we only heard a fraction of it, but I can't say that to Juliet. I can make sure that she is able to put some things behind her. And god bless Natalie, fixing her up with a top dollar attorney and making sure she gets properly looked after. All I have to do is move a little cash around, and the world is a little bit better."

Before the conversation went too much further, the trio of shoppers had returned with a handful of bags and were chatting excitedly amongst themselves. Sinead sat down beside him, exchanged a meaningful look with Angela before giving Jack the tiniest peck on the cheek, which meant so much more. She went to discretely hand the card back to Jack.

"No. Make sure she has everything she needs for prom. Any nearer to deciding what dress she wants."

"Well there's the dress she wants and the dress she can afford..."

Jack smiled, tapped his phone for a moment, and then turned to Sinead.

"You tell her it's your treat. I can see that she adores you, and you're doing everything you can to be there for her too. She doesn't need to know about me at all, let's keep it simple and enjoy making her happy."