Modifying Traditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,883 Followers

"Shit, that's hot," Shane said. His pupils were blown wide with arousal as he stared without shame at Colleen sucking my dick.

Tentatively, I placed a hand on her head and began to gently control her movements while my hips began to lightly pump my dick into her. After a few thrusts I relaxed more and began to enjoy the experience. Needing questions answered, I asked Shane, "So you guys been doing this a while?"

"I guess about three years now," he said uncertainly. "Remember that summer when she started being nice to me? By that point I'd fucked enough girls to know they often just needed a good fuck to change their attitude. I'd had enough of her shit so I popped her cherry. She didn't fight it either. Been fucking ever since whenever we get together. Cole, if you only knew how many times you were passed out while we fucked around...," he trailed off into a chuckle.

Shane's recollection matched up with what I had assumed. That summer Colleen had hung around me and Shane more than usual. Instead of antagonizing her and trying to push her away, Shane was nice to her and even complimented her. It was weird and for the first part of our vacation she was wary of his intentions. One day the two of them left for a little while. At the time I, and our grandparents, hadn't thought anything of it. I was feeling under the weather and Shane had asked to borrow their car to drive with Colleen to see a movie. When they got home, there seemed to be something awkward between them but the next day they were closer than they'd ever been. Months later, Colleen and I were talking and she mentioned losing her virginity over the previous summer. It hadn't made sense at the time since we had spent nearly the entire summer with our grandparents but I just assumed she meant at some point during that time after we returned home and before we returned to school. Now that I knew the truth it didn't bother me that they had been fucking but it did bother me that they had been doing it with me in the room. "Right next to me? That's messed up."

Shane shrugged unapologetically. "Only made it hotter."

Colleen chose that time to pull off my dick. She looked into my eyes as she slowly stroked me. "It really did. You ready to fuck me?"

"I guess," I said not wanting to seem too eager. I was really horny now and wouldn't be satisfied with just a blow job. Even if she was my sister, it was a pussy and I was ready to do some fucking.

Shane snorted as he gave me a look of disbelief. "Dude, don't pretend. It's too late for that. You like this, just admit it. The three of us are some sick fuckers for getting off on this shit. And even if you think you're too good for this, I bet you still stick your dick inside your sister's pussy. You're too horny not too."

I hated it when Shane called me out. "Fine. Yes, I'm ready to fuck you."

Colleen smiled up at me. "Good."

After she pulled away from Shane, she and I repositioned ourselves on the bed. She laid on her back again and spread her legs while I moved between them.

"Oh, fuck," I said breathlessly as I pushed my dick between her puffy slit. As I slid into her, I could feel that Colleen's pussy was nice and slick from Shane's cock. The warmth of their friction lingered inside her and drew me even deeper. I could feel her walls contracting slightly around me as it adjusted to my slightly smaller girth which was surprising since there had been some pleasant resistance to my entry. The heightened arousal I had felt from Colleen first taking my dick into her mouth paled in comparison to having my dick inside her pussy. The feeling alone was better than any girl I had been with before, but knowing that this was my sister took it to a new level.

"Damn, Cole." Shane kneeled off the side slowly fisting his sex slimed cock as he watched me enter her. "I didn't believe you'd actually do it but you didn't even flinch. You shoved it right in there without blinking an eye."

"Like you said, no sense in pretending. You okay?" I asked Colleen.

"Oh, yeah," she verbalized between moans. "You feel so good. Do you like being inside me?"

"Yeah," I said. My own voice was becoming breathless as I found my rhythm. "It's nice."

"It is." Colleen took a deep breath that turned into a soft moan when she exhaled. "Cole?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you kiss me?"

Without any hesitation I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers. She immediately met it and soon our tongues were playing against each other. Even though the rational part of me screamed that I shouldn't be doing it, kissing my sister while I fucked her was amazing and I began to wonder why everyone said it was so wrong. It all felt too perfect to be a bad thing. Our lips and tongues worked in tandem without any of the awkwardness of a first kiss and, despite Shane's time inside of her, my sister's pussy felt like it was made for my dick. She had tightened nicely around me and fit like a velvety glove. I'd had some pussy that was memorable but none of it matched this. Everything else in the world disappeared and the only thing that mattered was Colleen. Even if our parents, grandparents and aunt and uncle came out of their rooms and started screaming at us, it wouldn't've stopped me from enjoying this moment.

The combination of kissing her and slowly moving my dick through her soon had Colleen in the throes of an orgasm. My mouth swallowed her high pitched moans of pleasure as her body tensed beneath and around me. I could feel her pussy pulsing rhythmically on my dick as well as a surge of wetness as I continued to slowly fuck her. I didn't want to believe the climax was just because of me being with her. She and Shane had been fucking for a while so it was likely that I was just the final straw that pushed her over the edge, but it was hot thinking that I had produced such an orgasm in my sister. When we finally broke the kiss and I looked down at Colleen, I knew this wouldn't be the last time I fucked her.

"That was amazing," she said softly when she was able to speak. The awe in her voice matched what I was feeling.

"It was."

"You guys are sick," Shane said. His amused voice startled me as I had forgotten he was there. "I mean really taboo level fucking sick. You just made your sister cum on your dick."

"That wasn't from me," I said self-deprecatingly. "You're the one with the big dick who got her primed. I just finished the job."

Shane shook his head and chuckled. "No, man. That was all you. Don't get me wrong, I can fuck an orgasm out of her but it's never like that. Shit, she creamed on your dick. That's fucking nasty."

I looked down to where my cock was still moving through her and saw the milky pussy juice coating my dick. My eyes moved to my sister's face and saw that she was watching me without embarrassment.

"I told you I've been wanting this," she said without remorse. "I know you're my brother but you're still a nice, attractive guy."

I didn't know what to say but Shane took care of the silence. "Colleen, you are one sick, horny bitch. And I love it."

She turned her head to say to him, "I know you do. Now get that cock back over here."

"Don't mind if I do," Shane said as he moved above her head. He faced me as he tilted her head back then fed his cock into her mouth. "Oh, shit. Suck my dick while your brother fucks you. Fuck, yeah."

I continued to slowly fuck Colleen while Shane rode her face. He periodically pulled out to feed her his balls but otherwise matched my steady pace gently thrusting into her. I'd never shared a girl before but somehow it felt right doing it with my cousin and sister. Any reservations that I'd had about giving in to my urges were now gone. While I couldn't be certain until after the fact, I was sure I'd feel no guilt later about this. It was all too perfect to regret in any way. For a while soft moans and sighs competed with the wet sound of sex in the otherwise quiet room. The TV still played in the background illuminating the room dimly but it was nothing but white noise.

At some point Shane and I switched positions and I watched with great interest as he worked his big dick inside my sister's tight slit. It was amazing to watch close up. Even though he was well lubed and she was supple and open, her folds gripped his cock tightly and moved back and forth in time with his slow thrusting. The fit was so tight that her pussy lips acted like a squeegee on him scraping the wetness off his shaft on each inward thrust. It collected around her opening and some of it began to turn white as it was whipped into a froth by his movement.

"That's a big fucking dick," I blurted out.

"Hey, you're not so small," Shane responded.

"Yeah, but that's..." I trailed off as he intentionally pulled out until just the barest amount of his tip was still lodged between Colleen's folds to hold him in place. His cock shined wetly with their juices and was visibly pulsing with need. Unlike the untanned, pale skin around his crotch, his dick was deep red with the crown nearing purple from his sustained arousal and I imagined I could feel the heat radiating from it across the distance. "Goddamn, man. That's just...it's... Fuck."

Shane chuckled as he slowly pushed back into my sister. As he did, Colleen emitted a steady low moan and her back arched into the sensation.

While I had never received any complaints about my size or technique, I again felt slightly inferior to my cousin. I knew it was uncalled for and unfounded but I couldn't help the sense of awe I felt from baring witness to his manhood. As I felt Colleen's mouth on me, watching him fuck her was another source of stimulation. It was like watching porn featuring a guy with a big dick fucking a hot teen but with the added bonus of knowing it was my cousin and sister engaging in the act. In the past while watching videos featuring even the biggest studs, I never really focused on the cocks. They were there as an avatar for my own fantasies of working over the featured hot starlet. In this moment, I couldn't get enough of watching Shane's big dick moving through my sister's pussy. It was amazing how her lips held on to his thickness as he withdrew, reluctant to let him go even momentarily. Each movement, no matter how small, produced some sort of reaction from her. Most were sounds of pleasure but occasionally a soft whimper of discomfort left her. More than her noises of satisfaction, those occasional quiet complaints seemed to arouse him further and he often followed them with a few deep, strong thrusts.

As I continued to watch his cock move in and out of my sister, I began to realize it wasn't inferiority that I was feeling, it was simply the acknowledgement and respect that his size commanded simply from its existence. In a video, it was impersonal and a thing from the world of fiction; in person, it was real, truly impressive and there was no way anyone could not be awed by the sight.

Shane shifted backward onto his knees and pulled Colleen's hips up onto his legs while keeping her back on the mattress. He then grabbed one of my hands and pressed it against my sister's abdomen just above her trimmed pubes.

As he continued to thrust into her, I could feel his cock through her flesh. The end was the leading edge of a piston moving back and forth beneath her skin and the flared ridge of his crown was a slight bump marking the limit of it. Behind that, his shaft was steely hard and unyielding to any pressure I applied to my sister's abdomen. While I had no desire to actually touch him, it was amazing being so close to his cock and being able to feel it in action. "Shit. That's hotter than it should be. I'm not into dick, but damn, that's just awesome."

"I thought you'd like that," Shane said with a smirk.

We switched off a few more times before I ended up on my back with Colleen riding me. It wasn't until then that I realized she still wore the t-shirt she usually slept in. As she moved up and down on me, I slid my hands beneath the shirt and began to play with her tits. She was not a busty girl whose chest turned heads, but she did have a nice, perky set that fit her lean body nicely. Her nipples were hard and I pulled and pinched at them making her moan almost continually. Shane had positioned himself to stand above me with his legs straddling my head and as I looked up, I could see his heavy balls almost banging against her chin as he thrust into her mouth. Never in my life did I imagine being in such a position, not just with these two but with anyone. It wasn't because I felt sharing a girl with another guy would somehow diminish my masculinity. It was simply not something that had ever entered my mind. Yet it seemed natural for me to be laying on the pullout sofa in my grandparents' living room with my sister riding my dick while I stared up at our cousin's sack as he fucked her mouth.

"I wanna try something," Shane said suddenly as he pulled out of Colleen's mouth and moved behind her.

"I've told you before," Colleen said sternly, "you're not going back in my ass. You're too big for that."

My mouth dropped open. "He fucked you in the ass? You fucked her ass?"

"A few times," Shane said cockily as he got to his knees and pushed her to lean forward. "She always protests but never stops me. But that's not what I want this time."

As he finished his statement, I felt what could only be a finger trace a semicircle along the bottom edge of Colleen's pussy where my dick entered her. Looking over her back, I saw Shane pull his hand away then move the finger to his mouth. There was a bit of foam and froth from our sex collected on the tip and he sucked it into his mouth and cleaned it off while meeting my eyes. His hand moved back down and I felt his finger return to the spot. This time after tracing along the thin skin I felt him slide the thick digit into her next to my dick. Colleen let out a moan in response and I stopped thrusting as my dick twitched dangerously. I could feel him moving the finger around the edge of her opening pulling and stretching it. After a short while, a second finger joined the first to open her wider.

I was weirded out by what Shane was doing but at the same time I didn't want it to stop. I'd never had a guy touch my dick before and while he wasn't actively playing with it, the feel of him working my sister's pussy while I was inside of it was close enough. The heterosexual guy in me screamed that this was going a bit too far, that I needed to pull out and stick my dick in Colleen's mouth to get some distance between me and Shane, but the horny college guy who had very recently learned that he didn't have a problem with incest was curious and wanted to see where this was going.

With his fingers still pulling at Colleen's pussy, he placed his other hand on her back and pushed on it causing her to begin rocking back and forth on me again. I felt him rest his fingers against my dick as she began to fuck herself on my dick and his fingers. It was a tight fit but after he resumed pulling and stretching her entrance, she quickly loosened around us. After a few minutes of that, Shane rose up onto his knees. He removed his fingers then I felt the spongy heat of his firm cockhead on my shaft. He pushed inside of her next to me and I could feel the strong force and pressure of his exertion against my shaft.

"Shane," Colleen said through panted breaths. "Stop. Too much. I can't."

"Yeah, you can," he said into her ear as he draped himself over her back.

She let out a sustained whimper as more of his cock pushed inside of her but didn't protest further.

Untempered by the layer of flesh that had dulled the feel of his cock when I had pressed on my sister's abs, Shane's cock was hot and hard against mine. The sensation was unlike anything I had ever felt and I let out my own soft moan because of it. When he finally stopped moving, I could feel his cock throbbing and twitching erratically against mine. Our eyes met around my sister's head and I saw a look of unrestrained arousal on his face.

After staring at each other for a moment he tucked his hair behind an ear and asked, "You cool? This okay?"

So overloaded with sensation and coming to terms with feeling his large cock against mine I could only say, "Yeah."

After hearing my response he raised his chest off Colleen's back and gripped her hips. Looking down at what I assumed was our joined flesh he began to slowly withdraw.

I felt the drag of his bare, hard, slick dick against mine. While it appeared practically straight, I could feel the ripples and waves of his rigid flesh as it moved. Having pushed well beyond my own cockhead, I felt the bottom, bifurcated side of his glans scrape against my tip then continue down my shaft. It continued until it reached Colleen's opening then reversed course just as slowly. When it did, some of his foreskin bunched up and folded in on itself from being stuck to my own skin. After a few passes, the friction between our dicks decreased and there was only smooth motion against me. I could only assume it was because of him depositing precum on me each time he pulled back. With my own cock straining for relief I tentatively began to thrust up into Colleen with a completely different rhythm.

"Oh, fuck," she said breathlessly but with intensity. "So full."

Shane echoed her sentiment. "Goddam, this is amazing. I can feel you fucking your sister."

"I can feel you fucking your cousin," I said with some humor but with just as much feeling behind the words.

Shane's eyes met mine again and something unspoken passed between us. In our stares was the silent acknowledgement that we were also enjoying the feel of each other's cock against our own. I knew he and I would never take it further but I also knew that this would not be the only time we shared my sister's pussy. It simply felt too good not to do it again.

Our union was short-lived as Colleen began to pant heavily as another orgasm approached. Hoping to stifle her sounds, I pulled her mouth to mine again for a kiss. Either unconcerned about her increasing moans or surrendering to the power of his own fuck, Shane began to move faster inside of her. While not too loud, the sound of their flesh slapping together became audible in the room. Meanwhile, I continued to move slowly inside of her trying to hold back my own eruption. In reality I didn't need to move much as my sister and cousin continued to stimulate me. Too soon, Colleen emitted a muffled, high-pitched whine announcing her orgasm. Almost immediately I felt her pussy pulse, rhythmically squeezing me and Shane closer together.

"Holyfuckinghell," Shane said after inhaling a sharp breath.

Against me, his cock swelled and became even harder. I could actually feel the initial wave travel up his shaft and when it reached his tip in the middle of an outward stroke, I felt the hot stream shoot out of him and race up my shaft before being stopped Colleen's wall and coating my own crown. Because his hips had slowed slightly as his cock pumped his load, the next shot also covered my dick as he slid back inside. At the end of that thrust with his cockhead deep inside her, I felt the third volley ricochet off her walls to fall back onto me. Each volley was accompanied by a powerful jerk of his dick which further stimulated my own rod. The heat of his continuing ejaculation combined with the now nonexistent sensation of our flesh gliding against each other while my sister's pussy massaged us was too difficult to resist. I thrust as far as I could inside of her and gave up trying to hold back. My dick felt like it exploded as it began to rapidly add to my cousin's cum inside of Colleen. Surrendering to my orgasm, I closed my eyes and let my arms fall from her onto the bed in defeat. While my dick pumped what felt like a lifetime of cum into my sister, I could feel her pussy still throbbing around me along with Shane's cock continuing to pump and twitch as he continued to fuck out his load.

datura48
datura48
1,883 Followers