Modifying Traditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers

Even though Shane had a head start on me, I was the first to completely empty my balls. As he continued to slowly slide his cock back and forth, I could feel the hot, wet dregs of his load seeping out of his dick onto mine. Overstuffed with our cocks, Colleen's tight pussy could not contain everything Shane and I had given her and the excess seeped out of her with each of his backstrokes. It flowed down and around my dick to pool in my pubic hair and balls. The wetness outside of my body cooled rapidly and was a sharp contrast to the heat only inches away inside of her. As Shane continued to massage Colleen and me with his cock, the three of us were quiet as we caught our breath. Even though all of our sex noises had been soft and wouldn't have carried far, the silence that followed our orgasms suddenly seemed deafening.

"Fuck that was hot," Shane said when he finally stopped moving. He had pushed all the way back inside and our slowly softening cocks remained pressed together. Continuing to speak, he met my eyes. "I'd do that again any day."

"So would I," I admitted with a smile.

"I would agree to that," Colleen said sounding dazed. "But I think I'm going to need some time to recover. My pussy feels broken."

"Feels fine to me," I said before I pulled her mouth to mine in a quick kiss.

Shane pulled out and sat on back on his haunches. "I would tell you two to get a room but that would be hypocritical of me and I really wouldn't mind watching that shit go down. Fuck, Cole. Maybe we did break her pussy."

With the removal of Shane's cock, I could already tell Colleen was loose. Not only from the way she didn't close around me but from the rush of fluid that had followed his withdrawal. It was as if his cock had been a stopper plugging a drain. Warm wetness flowed out of her down my shaft, around my balls and along my ass crack. There was so much watery jizz between my cheeks that an observer could have easily mistaken me as the one who had been fucked and seeded. The smell of our sex was powerful and I worried it might linger in the air well into the next day, not to mention the stain it would leave on the sheets. But in the moment none of that mattered.

I felt Shane press some fingers into Colleen again next to my dick and this time there was little to no resistance as he moved his fingers around her hole.

"I wish you could see this," Shane continued. "She's fucking gaping."

He grabbed one of my hands and guided it to her hole. I slipped two fingers inside of her and even with his fingers still there along with my much softer dick they went in easily. Shane and I pulled and slid our fingers around my sister's pussy exploring her. He met my eyes a few times as our fingers played against each other in a way that was not intentional yet not accidental. At one point he removed his fingers and stared at me as he sucked them clean before reinserting them. We then began to finger fuck her slowly in countermotion. My fingers slid out as his slid in against mine before reversing direction.

Despite letting out a pleasured sigh, Colleen said, "Let me know when you two finish with your bromance back there. Though I completely understand if you need me here to feel better about yourselves."

Shane and I quickly pulled our fingers out of her.

"Fuck you," Shane said as he turned to sit back against the head of the sofa bed next to us. Because I was in the middle of the mattress, the right side of his body pressed against my left. "There wasn't anything gay about that."

"You're the one that decided to take on two guys at once," I said as I pushed Colleen off me but didn't otherwise move.

Colleen gave us a look that said she did not believe us. "Whatever. I'm going to go get cleaned up."

Shane and I were quiet until the bathroom door closed.

Once we were alone, Shane slapped a hand down onto my leg and said, "You're a mess, dude."

I sat up to survey my body and the phrase "rode hard and put away wet" came to mind. There was pussy juice and clumps of cum in my pubic hair, on my softening dick and balls, and even on my thighs. Shiny trails of it cascaded over the side of my body and flowed onto the mattress below. Normally I would have been eager to clean up but with Colleen in the only readily available bathroom I couldn't do anything about it.

Glancing over at his crotch, I saw that his wet cock was still bloated. It wasn't the usual soft swelling that accompanied a deflating dick. Instead, it was puffy and looked like it had truly been rode hard. Even though it was well on its way to being completely flaccid, it was still imposing and I couldn't help staring at it as it twitched and jerked drunkenly as it shriveled.

"Staring at a guy's cock like that might get him thinking," Shane said softly. He gave my leg a light squeeze reminding me that his hand still there.

I looked up at my cousin's eyes and felt no awkwardness about being naked with him and covered in some of his cum. We had always been close and after what had just happened embarrassment was not an option. "I told you, that thing's impressive. Can't help but stare at it."

He reached down with his other hand and pulled on his dick a few times then shook it. "You like my big dick, do ya?"

I couldn't help chuckling as it flopped around limply. "Never mind. It looks kinda pathetic now."

"Yeah, well you won't think that the next time you see it."

"What makes you think I want to see it again?"

Shane raised an eyebrow. "Come on, Cole. You know we're doing this again before we leave. Besides, there's no way you're not fucking Colleen again and I want to watch that at least once. Even if you think you're not going to, she wants you. We've done a lot of fucking, but I promise you she's never been into a fuck with me as much as she was with you. She creamed on your cock, man!" He squeezed my leg for emphasis. "I know she's had some good orgasms with me but she never came as hard with me as she did with you."

I didn't know what to say but I knew Shane was right. Not only would the three of us be together again during this trip, but even after we returned home, Colleen and I would most like continue fucking. It bothered me hearing that Colleen was into me because for me it would just be sex. But that was a matter for another day. My only thought was the change in my outlook. I liked the idea of fucking my sister and would definitely do it again.

"Look at you two," Colleen said as she approached the bed. We had not heard the bathroom door open and she startled me and Shane causing our cousin to snatch his hand away from my leg. He and I cursed softly in surprise as Colleen said, "You guys are so gay for each other."

Shane glared at her. "You say that like it's a bad thing for two guys to be comfortable with each other. And even if we were gay, would that be a bad thing?"

"No," she said as she sat on the edge of the bed. "That'd be kinda hot, actually. I'd watch."

"You're so messed up," Shane said as he shook his head.

"No worse than the two of you fucking me at the same time. Sex is sex. If you two want to give it a try, I'm all for that."

"Thanks, but no thanks," I said as I climbed out of the bed. "Love ya Shane, but not that much."

"I'm not offended at all," he replied.

After taking my turn in the bathroom, I climbed back into bed. Colleen was in her usual spot between me and Shane and I felt bad that she was laying in the large wet spot but she assured me she was fine. As I got settled, she pushed back to spoon against me. Without any hesitation I wrapped my arm around her body and pulled her close. Shane moved closer to her and pressed himself to her front. He draped his arm over her as well and his hand rested on my side and began to lightly stroke me. After raising my head slightly to give him a smile, I moved my hand to do the same to him. It felt completely natural, lacking any awkwardness or embarrassment. I heard the crackling wetness of the two of them making out for a moment before Colleen turned slightly to give me a deep goodnight kiss. Even though we all knew we couldn't be found like this in the morning, we quickly fell asleep. As my eyelids closed, I thought how happy I was that the three of us shared this bed in our own little tradition.

datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers