Moist Drippings Ch. 01.5

Story Info
Promotions, Extortions, Holly learns to be quiet.
4.8k words
4.53
3.4k
3

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers

Two weeks went quickly. I did the holidays with my wife and her friends. She complained once about the smell of Holly's perfume in my car, but that was it. She was aware of my status as a designated driver, and nothing much seemed to interest her about my work life anyway. Or anything I did.

The day before we were set to return I got a text message from Ass Fucker.

"Hope, your vacation was relaxing. Let's chat tomorrow around 10"

I sent him a 'thumbs up' emoji.

Within the hour I received another text from Holly.

"I need to talk with you first thing tomorrow."

I responded with a smiley face and,

"Sure, pop by my office when you get a chance."

"It's about the other night."

"Okay pop by after 9 I'm happy to sort it out with you"

"When you took me home."

A little warning light went off in my head.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow, I was happy to give you a ride. I hope you got your car back from the bar okay."

"Ok"

Whatever she was cooking up I wasn't about to confess to anything in writing. It occurred to me that this might just be her habit of rambling, but probably not. It was usually fun watching someone think they are being smart. I would have to be cautious.

From the parking lot, work was the same gray multi-storied rectangle. Through the front doors and security, all the same. On the second floor that was all changed.

Our production floor was normally a mess of workstations, cubicles, and machinery. All of this was gone. It was a little shocking to see how big that open space was with nothing in it. Well almost nothing. To one side was a massive stack of pallets holding plastic wrapped cardboard boxes. On the other was a row of neatly piled folding chairs and at the opposite end a massive big screen TV.

I crossed the big empty space to the doors at the other end. One door led to the break room, and another to stairs led to offices that overlooked the production floor. I took the stairs and turned to my door.

Outside Holly was leaning against the wall. Looking at her phone. She was wearing a smart black skirt that hit just above her knee and silky white blouse with buttons undone to reveal the hint of lace in her bra. She saw me approach and tucked her phone into the cup of her brassiere. I noticed the camera was facing out.

"Good morning Holly, come on inside and have a seat."

She followed me into the office, I laid my messenger back on top of my desk and crossed behind it to close the blinds that looked out on the floor below. A quick glance showed me workers filtering in and wandering around in a befuddled state. I settled into my chair and looked Holly up and down with a friendly smile. That camera was pointed right at me.

"You wanted to talk about the other night?"

She took a breath and gathered her thoughts.

"I wanted to talk about what happened in your car."

"You mean the blowjob?"

"Yeah."

She was almost bouncing. Her plan had worked so well.

"I have to say it was a bit of a shock to me. Are you okay?"

Her eyes darted around the small room.

"I don't know. I'm very upset."

"I can see how that would be upsetting. Do you want to go to HR?"

She smiled, was I just going to shoot myself so easily?

"Yes, I would like to go to HR."

"I can go alone if that would make you more comfortable." I said.

"Huh? No, I want to tell them what you did."

"You don't have to. I recorded it."

"You recorded it? "Her little smile slipped.

I smiled and found the video file. I pressed play.

"So let me get this right, He comes into your office, offers you his old job if you'll perform oral sex, he makes you strip to the waist, he plays with your breasts, and then jams his penis into your face."

She sat there silently, Her face began to blush, her eyes wide, listening to herself narrate the incident with Ass Fucker, as we got to the part where I was turning her blowjob down, her hand subconsciously crept up to the phone hanging out of her bra.

"Now there is only audio, but I think if you apologize to me, I might get them to keep you on as an hourly employee."

She began to sputter.

"But, But, You.."

"I turned you down. You kept insisting but if you listen I quite clearly told you to stop. Have you ever heard of consent?"

She was quiet.

"See Holly, what you want to do here is say you're sorry."

She stared at me, not seeing me. It took her a long pause to respond.

"Sorry."

"Now hand me your phone."

"No."

"Holly you will hand me your phone or tomorrow morning you will find yourself looking for a new job."

She fished it out of its resting place.

"Don't bother turning it off, hand it to me."

She looked like she might throw up. I took the phone and turned off the video player. I slipped into my pocket.

"So what do we do now?" I asked her.

She stared at me, unable to respond.

"You want to keep your job right?"

She nodded.

"You might even want a promotion."

She looked up. Trying to do the math.

"Yeah, I do."

"Well my dear, as mad as I am right now, I think we can still find a solution."

She was definitely interested.

"This morning I'm going to get a call that I've been promoted, and then somebody will need to take my spot in this office. That somebody could be you."

For some reason she wasn't happy.

"If I give you a blowjob." She seemed sad.

"Probably, but first I need to know we are on the same team, and you're not going to turn on me again"

"I promise."

"Before this morning that might have been enough, but now, now that you've crossed the line, I'm going to need more than your word."

"More, like what more?" She said, nervously.

"Lets see, what did you do for your last promotion opportunity?"

She definitely wasn't happy, but resignedly she stood up and untucked her blouse. She looked up at me to make sure she had figured out my riddle. I nodded and motioned for her to continue.

She unbuttoned the silky thing and set it on her chair, I gave my desk a little pat and she moved it to sit beside my bag. I gave her a little twirl of my finger and her bra was next. To her credit she made no effort to hide from me. She stood at attention and I smiled at her with my approval.

She waited another five seconds and then reached for her bra. I put my hand over hers and said.

"You're not done."

She didn't argue. Within a minute her skirt was resting on my desk. She put her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and looked at me, just to make sure I was the monster she should have known I was.

"Off."

She pulled them down and set them on the desk, then went for the strap of her heels.

"Stop."

She stopped.

"Stand up straight."

She stood up.

I put my phone in between us. She instinctively covered herself, One hand camouflaging the tiny trimmed tuft of hair covering her pubic mound. I smiled and cocked my head at her. She moved her hand back.

"Tell me how sorry you are."

She was beginning to tremble, she was angry, maybe a little scared.

"I am very sorry."

Close,

"AGAIN."

"I'm so sorry."

Better, but nowhere near as sorry as she was going to be,

"Can I trust you?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"You can trust me."

"Are we a team?"

"Yes...we are a team."

I was standing now, the bulge in my trousers very visible, she stared at it. I came around the desk and leaned against it. I switched the video off and took a few stills of her. Making her raise her arms, Show me her ass.

"Lick your nipple."

Without hesitation she hoisted one massive tit up and put her nipple in her mouth. I zoomed in and took a couple of photos.

I was stopped by a knock at the door.

"Just a second!" I called.

I put my finger to my lips and swept her clothes into my bag. I moved her back to the side of my office door, and pushed her firmly against the wall. The beautiful nude woman in my office hidden in the triangle created by the door and corner of the room. Before I opened the door I looked at her once more. She worked hard for that body. She wasn't an athlete by any stretch, but what she had required effort. That combined with the luck of genetics and the skill of her surgeon, I understood why she was unhappy. She was throwing away the one real asset she had to keep a lower management job with the threat of ongoing torture from a man she didn't find all that attractive. But right this moment, she looked terrified and weak. I almost felt bad about what was happening to her. If I had the capacity for guilt.

But as it was, I gave her a smirk and opened the door. Today was going to go really well, or really badly. The next 10 seconds would tell.

Ass Fucker stood in the hall. He seemed diminished to me, or I might have merely felt bigger today.

"I have something to show you. Come with me."

I started after him and he moved down the hall. A couple of quick light steps and I returned to snatch my bag off the desk. Holly was crestfallen.

I spoke in a low voice,

"Don't move."

She almost said something, her plump lips parted, she almost spoke up. I stopped and stared. Any second Ass Fucker was going to notice I wasn't behind him and he'd be back.

But she didn't say anything. Her shoulders trembled and her body began to quiver. She looked like she was about to cry. But she kept it silent. I gave her a pat on the chin. Not quite a tap, not quite a slap. She locked eyes with me and nodded.

Back in the hallway I closed the door as quietly as I could and took a few long strides till I was right behind my boss. He turned a corner and walked to his office.

This corridor was empty except for his office, his assistant's attached space, and a small conference room. He stood in front of his door.

"So, I wanted to show you this."

He stepped to one side and pointed at the nameplate. In the heat of my early meeting with Holly I had almost forgotten. But there it was, brass colored plastic engraved with my name, and the title 'Production Director'.

It was difficult but I finally let the ghost drive.

"Oh wow, thanks"

"Well, you've earned it."

At that I almost pushed the ghost aside to remind him about what Holly and Brandi had done to try and earn it.

He turned a key in the door and ushered me in.

There was a folding chair with a magazine on it. A big window that looked outside, and the door to a private bathroom.

"I took my stuff with me upstairs. You can decorate however you want and pick stuff out of the catalog there. I'm taking Cheryl too. So HR will probably be in touch with you about candidates."

I hadn't even thought about an assistant.

"Any idea what I'm going to be producing out there?"

"None, they wouldn't tell me."

I nodded to him.

"About that other stuff, How well do you know Brandi, what did she tell you?"

I lied,

"I barely talk to her. She passed out pretty much as we left the other night"

"Yeah... Well thanks for your help. I guess I would keep an eye on her, maybe think about replacing her."

Oh that was never going to happen.

"Holly too. I've learned over the years she isn't very reliable, makes stuff up all the time."

I pretended to take serious mental notes. The ghost worked overtime to maintain a collegial demeanor.

He finished with his little speech about what the job was like and then left me standing in my new space.

I retrieved the catalog and tucked it into Holly's jumble of clothes in my bag. How long would she stay there? Naked, hungry, needing to pee. My guess was at least till the end of the day.

I walked back to what was quickly becoming my old office. Brandi was waiting at the door. I hadn't locked it, I wonder if she had peeked in to see if I was there. She gave me a quick, almost professional hug. I gave her a little squeeze back and opened my office door just a crack.

"You should see my new office."

She was beaming.

"I knew it. Good for you, guess that little cunt Holly is in for a surprise."

Oh boy, Holly had a temper. Poorly managed out of her own ignorance of its existence. I played out the scenario in my head of goading Brandi into saying more. A furious nude Holly bursting into the hallway, her hands around Brandi's throat. In my mind I let her choke Brandi until she lost consciousness. I wonder if Holly would stop even then. Any other day maybe.

"Hey Brandi, I've got a couple of phone calls to make, head downstairs and see if you can figure out what we're supposed to be doing."

"Yes sir, Director sir."

She gave me a silly salute and left.

I entered the office.

Holly was leaning on my window sill peeking through the blinds at the production floor below.

"I want my clothes back now."

I stared at her. I gave the ghost a break and let her see how empty I was, no fear, no regret, just malice and hunger.

"I told you not to move."

She was less sure this time,

"You can't do this to me."

"Holly you chose this. This is a trust exercise. and quite frankly you are failing."

She thought about it for a second.

"You shouldn't let Brandi call me that."

"Call you what?"

"A cunt."

"That's not what she said."

"Yes it is, she called me a cunt. I heard it."

"No Holly, she called you a little cunt."

Holly was mad, but now not sure what to do, I helped her.

"What did she call you?"

She looked down at her naked legs.

"A little cunt."

"That's right. Well, what do you want to do? I can discipline her."

She nodded.

"Or, you can do it when I promote you."

She had forgotten about that. She wasn't here as my victim. She was here using her assets to manipulate me into promoting her.

But first,

"If I have your consent, we can get this team building back on track. Are you ready?"

"You are really going to promote me?"

"If I can trust you."

She nodded her had enthusiastically,

"You can. I promise."

"I love your energy, but Holly I told you to stand over by the door, I come in and you are by the window. I hate it when you lie to me."

She started to cross the room back to the door but I stopped her.

"No, get on your knees right there."

She took a deep breath and sank to the floor. I undid my belt and whipped it out making a smacking sound against the loops. She nodded her head and tried to undo my pants. I stopped her and turned her to face my desk. I took her hands and placed them flat against the wood top, and gave her a quick vicious SWAK! with the belt. She cried out at that. More from shock than anything else. A hot little red mark appeared on her ass.

"How long did you wait before you moved to the window?"

" A couple of minutes."

" A couple means two. That's not very long, was it two minutes?"

"Maybe five."

"Maybe five, or five?"

"Five"

I gave her five quick strokes across the ass. She flinched at each one but didn't make any noise.

"And how does that make you feel, keep your hands on the desk."

"It hurts okay?"

I grabbed a handful of her hair and gave her two more smacks.

"How does it make you feel that you lied to me?"

"Bad.."

I didn't say anything for five long seconds. Then I released her hair and said.

"Good girl. See we're working on that trust again."

She sniffled,

"Please don't hurt me."

I gave her another smack with the belt. She started crying.

"I'm sorry!"

For the first time today I believed her,

"Okay Holly, you don't know the rules yet. I want you to listen, are you listening?"

She stopped crying and nodded.

"Rule number one, you do everything I ask you to do. If you agree, repeat rule number one."

"I will do everything you tell me."

"Close enough, Rule number two, You never make any requests. Do you know what that means?"

I let the tail of my belt tickle the crack of her ass.

"I won't make any requests."

I gave her a light smack with the belt.

"That's not what I asked. What did I ask you?"

"You said I don't make any requests."

I whipped her hard at that. She squealed and began to cry in earnest.

"That's not what I asked you."

Another hard whip, an instant welt. Her hands moved instinctively to cover herself.

"I DON'T KNOW"

"I told you to put your hands on the desk."

She complied quickly.

"I asked you if you understood what request meant."

She turned to look at me.

"It means that I won't ask you for anything."

"Good girl. Now open your mouth."

She opened her mouth, I folded the belt a couple of times and placed it between those plump lips.

"Now hop up on the desk and lay down."

She complied quickly. I walked around to where her head was and stroked her cheeks. Wet from tears. All I wanted was to drop my pants and jam my dick into that wet mouth. Instead I retrieved my belt from her and put it back on.

"Hands behind your head."

She did it. Good girl.

I sat down behind the desk and opened my bag. I put the catalog between her legs.

"Don't drop this."

She brought her thighs together and gripped the slick pages. I pulled out her clothes and placed them on her belly. She moved as if she would take them but then thought better about it and relaxed. I told her I approved of her obedience.

I turned on my laptop and began typing. After a good ten minutes I read it through to myself and then pressed print.

As the page came off the printer I retrieved the catalog from it's holder and began flipping through it.

"Stand up."

She did, and nothing else. I was a little proud of her.

"You may put on your bra and blouse."

She did quickly. This was going well.

"Grab that off the printer and read it."

She did, I watched her read it twice. Then she looked at me. It was a rundown of everything that had transpired between us. Starting with our ride home from the bowling alley, and ending with her attempt to frame me this morning. I omitted a couple of things, the blowjob for one and I tried really hard to capture her voice. All in all it was a pretty good indictment.

"Do you agree with what I've written there?"

She said she did, I don't know if she did or not, but it didn't matter.

"Sign it."

She read it again. I don't know if she picked up on exactly what that document stated. If I turned it over to HR she'd be fired on the spot, but she signed it.

"You can put on your panties."

She reached for them and I grabbed her wrist.

"Say thank you."

"Thank you."

"Thank you what?"

She hesitated,

"Thank you... sir?"

"Good girl."

I released her hand and she slid the lacy little thong up her legs.

I fished out her phone from my pocket. How her eyes saw that. She missed that little rectangle so bad.

"What is your passcode?"

She hesitated there. I stood up and touched the belt on my desk. Her breathing became rapid. One more second and she told me. I unlocked her phone.

I told her to pull up a chair and she did. I turned on her phone's camera and propped it on my desk.

"Read it out loud."

She read the paper, her confession into the camera. When she was done I handed her the phone and told her to email that file to me. She did.

I told her what would happen if she disobeyed the rules. I would ruin her and her life. I reminded her what compliance would get her. She nodded in agreement.

I passed her the skirt, and she put it on. I told her to give me a little spin, She did. Looking good. I passed her the key to my new office and told her to go get herself sorted out in my private bathroom. Without hesitation she thanked me.

Good girl.

"Holly, when you're done I want you to box all my stuff up here and move it to my new office. Can you handle that?"

She nodded and left. I was pretty pleased with myself.

Down on the production floor, the tables had been arranged and the workers had set up chairs. All facing the large screen TV. They talked amongst themselves. Happy to not have anything to do. Brandi approached me from a circle of co-workers.

M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers
12