Moist Drippings Ch. 01.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we supposed to be doing?"

I laughed.

"I have no idea, I'm waiting for some guidance myself. What are you drinking?"

In her hand was a brown and yellow soda can. She held it up to me. 'Moist Drippings'

" Are you kidding me? That has got to be the worst name for a drink I've ever heard."

She smiled and took a big gulp.

"I know right? That's why I got it, It's free."

She gestured toward the break room. I wandered in that direction. Saying hi to employees on the way. Inside there were two machines. One with candy and one with soda. The soda machine had all the regulars, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite and there it was there at the bottom price $.00, Moist Drippings.

I bought one, and a coke.

"Brandi, let's start opening those boxes and getting those pallets organized."

She nodded but didn't move.

"Where's Holly?"

I wanted to tell her about the morning. I wanted to describe to her the immense feeling of power I had. How I had made her strip for me, dance for me, beg me. I wanted Brandi to smile that sly sexy smile when I described Holly's tears. I wanted her to plead with me for more details, maybe to see some photos.

But that was me. On the production floor the Ghost was always in charge.

"She's upstairs moving my stuff into the new office."

"Is she your new assistant?"

I registered some concern there, some jealousy. If Brandi only knew she'd be up there now begging for my belt across her own thighs. I'm sure it wouldn't be boring.

"I don't trust her, I want her where I can keep an eye on her."

Brandi agreed with me that that was a good idea. She turned to the production floor and started organizing workers into a gang.

Upstairs I found Holly organizing my things in the new office. When I came in she stopped, nervous, not sure what was going to happen next.

I gave her the Moist Drippings and told her to drink it. She searched the can for nutrition information and finally gave up. She took a sip.

"Tastes like water. Like fizzy water."

"Well, maybe that's what it is."

We sat in silence sipping our sodas. She stopped suddenly.

"I'm sorry... sir... I forgot to say thank you."

I ignored her. I sat in the folding chair and started flipping through the catalog. Lots of different office styles, some pretty nice. A card fell out from between the pages.

'Executive Options'

with a URL.

I retrieved my laptop from the bag and looked for a place to set it.

"There's no desk."

Holly began moving bank boxes my way when I stopped her.

"I have a better idea, come here and get down on your hands and knees."

She started to protest, but stopped herself. She positioned herself in front of me. I set my laptop on the flat between her shoulders and then just for fun I set my Coke on the little mound of her ass. I warned her not to spill it.

I typed in the URL and my screen blanked out and flashed a couple of times. Then a list of words came up. There could have been a thousand of them, the screen began to scroll faster. I put my hand on the touchpad and it stopped. I highlighted the word 'bar' and it changed from blue to black. I scrolled down to the 'D's' and clicked on the words Desk and then Chair. I clicked Sofa, and found Stereo.

That should be enough. I closed my laptop. I stood and walked to the window. I stared out at the full parking lot. I had an eerie feeling about today. Being a man who didn't have many feelings I tend to pay attention to the ones that do happen. I would have to do some thinking about that. I turned to look at Holly. She was looking at me with that nervous little uptick to her lip.

"Desks look at the floor."

It took a couple of breaths to remember that she was the desk. Then she turned her gaze to the floor.

What a bizarre set of circumstances made today happen. I was in uncharted waters. And Holly, like a racehorse. Beautiful lines from shoulders to hips. Her hair a dark cascade from the crown of her head to the floor. She had worked hard to maintain her appearance, it was her one hobby. If she was a little smarter, maybe had gone to school or even been a little less ambitious she might be rich, or even happy. But as it was she had attained the status of furniture. Her sculpted ass a cup holder. I gave it a little feel,

"How much time do you spend at the gym a week?"

"I go every day... on Mondays I do an hour of Pilates and then I lift, on Tuesdays"

"Be quiet Desk."

I got to hear two more words about Tuesdays then she shut up. I picked up my soda and drank a little. I set it back down at the base of her spine. It only took a ten count for it to spill. She jumped up and squealed angrily.

"My top! You spilled on my top!"

She ran to the washroom and came out with a towel trying to blot the soda off of her backside. I watched in amusement.

"I'm done, this isn't funny. You can't treat me like this."

She was livid, she put her finger in my face.

"I don't care what that video says, You can't do this. It's against the law. I'm going upstairs to HR and you are gone."

I didn't say anything. I just smiled at her.

"You will see, asshole. This is bullshit and you know it."

She stormed out and slammed my door.

I sat back in my chair.

I waited an hour, watching my email for the inevitable summons. It never came. I finished the rest of the day. No call, no email, no Holly. It must be at security, they would fire me outside, easier that way. What I had done was egregious, She could sue the whole company for any fifteen minute segment of her day today. I'd be lucky if they didn't just kill me.

At five I walked down the two flights of stairs and out through security. No hand on my arm. I got into my car and turned the key, no explosion. I drove home, ate dinner with my wife, watched some TV and went to bed.

12