Moist Drippings Ch. 03

Story Info
Casual Friday, Restraints, Denial and Release.
4k words
4.71
3.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers

Friday morning I literally whistled in the walk from my car to the front doors. On the production floor, employees had arrived early.

On the big screen Pam and Bob had been joined by another man named Dan. Dan took the widgets created by Pam and Bob and then fit them together he then examined his work under a microscope making tiny adjustments with a set of tweezers. After making some adjustments under a microscope a tiny red glow began to emanate from the unit. With a twist of his instruments the red dimmed to a pale rose color. When he was finished Pam held it to the camera and said

"This is good"

The crew divided themselves into Pam's and Bob's and got to work. Another smaller cadre stayed and watched the video loop a few more times, Then set to work finding the boxes containing microscopes and tools. I was struck by how effecient the teams had become. They worked in an eerie silence. There was no chatter, no gossip. Anything vocalized was about the work at hand.

Brandi emerged from her shared office in a tight fitting tube skirt and a smart white cotton blouse. With heels and stockings on she looked almost like a corporate executive, only betrayed by the tattoos peeking out of her sleeves and collar. She ran a hand through her strawberry blonde locks and gave me a seductive smile. Then set about helping the Dan's find the boxes they needed.

Upstairs I was greeted by the smell of coffee, the steaming cup set on my desk, and the sight of Holly dressed in a flowy bohemian dress with low cut neck and extremely short skirt. She sat on her knees to the side of my desk. Leash running from her collar to one of the four rings set into the corners of the desk.

I gave her a pat on the head as I moved around her and sat at the desk. I sipped my coffee and browsed some news sites. I was looking for any news about the company, what new product they were about to introduce on the market. But instead I only found the stock ticker and some computer generated financial news.

I asked Holly for another coffee and she rose from her knees and unclipped her leash from the desk. As she walked to the Gaggia. I noticed she was wearing cuffs on her wrists and her ankles.

She placed the coffee in front of me and reattached herself to the near corner of the desk. I turned her around and clipped her wrists together and then pushed her to the floor at my feet. I pulled her dress down across her shoulders and to her elbows, revealing her lacy bra. I unsnapped that and pulled it down as far as I could. I leaned back in my chair and sipped my coffee. Enjoying her bare breasts.

When I had seen enough, I unzipped my pants and lifted the shaft of my penis out. She immediately leaned forward and began to kiss and lick its length until it could stand up on its own and then began working her lips around it. I took a handful of her hair and showed her the rhythm I wanted. Slow and leisurely. She found that I would let her rest when her lips were at either end of my shaft, as long as she kept her tongue busy. After a few minutes I didn't need to guide her anymore and I returned to my coffee and web browsing.

It wasn't long before I got a text message from Brandi, asking if I had seen Holly. I messaged her back saying she was here with me. When Brandi asked if she could join, I told her she could come give Holly a break in about an hour.

Holly didn't complain. Towards the end of the hour she began to tire. Her rests grew longer and more frequent. As long as she left me in her mouth I let her take breaks, either nibbling on the head or tickling the back of her throat with the tip. When the knock came at the door I told Holly to get up. I undid her wrists and then told her to dress and let Brandi in. Then to head downstairs and manage the teams until I called for her. I noticed when she left that the collar stayed on. The leash she tucked in so it hung down the inside of her dress.

Brandi was curious about what was happening. I told her she would take over for Holly giving me head.

"Yes, sir!"

She gave me a salute and then got down on her knees in front of me. As she got to work I told her to unbelt her skirt and slide it down. From the drawer I pulled the riding crop and held it where she could see from her position at my feet. I began to tap out the speed I wanted on her tattooed ass cheeks. It took her a little longer than Holly to find it but eventually she had it. I turned back to the computer.

After I finished my reading I ordered her to make me cum. She sped up and began stroking the shaft with her hand. I helped her with the occasional encouraging swat from the riding crop. When I was on the edge I stood and grabbed a handful of her hair pushing myself deep into her throat until she choked on my semen. When I was done with her I told her to leave.

"What if I don't want to leave?"

"Oh? What do you want?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I want to know who's getting the promotion?"

I smiled at her.

"What if it's Holly?"

She flared at me.

"I will quit. I won't work for her."

I let her words hang in the air and then answered her calmly,

"Are you trying to blackmail me because it won't work? You don't make demands from me, I make them from you."

She was flustered getting her skirt back in order.

"I'm not up here sucking dick for hours to not get the job."

"But, you're okay if Holly is?"

She finally got the tight skirt twisted the right way.

"I don't know the rules to this game, you're making us play."

"You haven't had the management training that Holly has, that's true. It's not a fair playing field. Now why don't you leave like you were asked and I will come up with a strategy to give you both an even shot."

"I won't work under her."

I grabbed her and spun her up against the closed door. I pulled her arm up behind her just enough to start hurting.

"You will do as you are told."

When she responded with a 'Yes Daddy.' I let her go. She rubbed her shoulder and thanked me. I ignored her and went back to my desk. I sat and began to scroll through 'Executive Options."

After lunch, I made my way down to the production floor. Staff were busy, quiet, almost eerily so. Holly was sitting across from one of the 'Pams' examining a few units and talking with the woman. She saw me and stood when I approached, she was still wearing the collar and leash.

"Sir, I was looking at our attendance for the week, it's at 100%"

I knew that couldn't possibly be correct, with an average of 120 workers, there wasn't a day in the last year where we weren't down by at least 5 of them. There was a glitch in the simulation. Looking around I again was impressed with the thought that these workers had become unnatural in some way. This was not how humans acted. It felt like somebody had come in over night and replaced all of the associates with robots.

"I am going to chalk that up to your good management Holly"

She beamed at me.

"Thank you, sir."

"Any idea what we are building?"

"I'm sorry, sir. I don't know."

She looked down, waiting for my reprimand. This was a new person, even though this was the behavior I had been asking for, there was no way it was real. Nobody changes like that. Even someone as foolish as Holly wouldn't give herself over just like this. She was still the same silly woman I had always known, but somehow transformed into the perfect object in front of me now.

"Holly, how did you spend your morning here?"

"Since I left your office?"

"No, before you left my office."

She didn't even glance at the woman she had been talking to when she responded,

"I spent the morning with your cock in my mouth, sir."

She smiled at me. Searching my face for approval. The Pam she had been talking to looked up at her, then at me, then nodded her head and went back to her work. As if a thought had flittered by like bird far over head, and then flown away.

"How do you feel about that?"

"I feel like I did a good job, and that makes me happy."

Maybe this was real. Holly seemed to be being honest. I tried to review everything I knew about her or had known about her. None of this made sense, but like the rest of this week, I just let it go.

"Yeah, you did a good job."

"Thank you sir."

"Holly, go upstairs and mix me a martini. I will be up in a minute."

She nodded and made for the stairs. I watched the Pam finish another widget and then went to the break room. The candy machine was now only dispensing an orange bar wrapped in cellophane printed with the word 'RUST'. The drink machine only carried "Moist Drippings". I retrieved a can and opened it. I sniffed it, and took a sip. 'Fizzy Water' that's what Holly had said, and as far as I could tell that's what it was. It was then that I noticed something different. In between the restrooms there was a new door.

This door had been set into a wall that should have connected to the outside. I opened it. Inside was a hallway about thirty feet long, there were other doors lining the sides and another at the very end. I tried the first door and found it locked. I tried them all with the same result.

"Curiouser and curiouser."

If they were locked then they weren't for me, but where did they come from? I thought about it while I made the ascent back to my office.

Inside Holly waited just as she had this morning. I retrieved the cocktail she had made and took a sip. She watched me for a reaction.

"Perfect."

At that she smiled. I retreated to the big leather couch and made myself comfortable.

"Stand up and take your dress off."

She rose and did as requested, letting the thin cotton garment fall to her feet.

"Take off your bra."

She stood with her arms behind her letting her tits spring forwards as far as possible.

"Holly, do you remember Monday?"

"Yes."

"Do you remember trying to blackmail me?"

She nodded her head.

"Do you remember how it was 'only business' when you blew me after the Christmas party?"

"Yes, because I am a whore, I am your whore."

"Does being my whore make you happy?"

She nodded her head again.

"Did it make you happy on Tuesday?"

She shook her head and said she was sorry.

"What happened Holly that you are happy to be my whore today but Tuesday it made you mad enough that you went to HR with a complaint?"

"I don't know, I'm sorry, I want to please you."

I thought about that.

"Do you still want that promotion?"

"Yes." She said quietly.

I was relieved to hear her express a desire beyond my pleasure. I wanted reassurance that she was real. That I wasn't in some kind of psychotic haze.

"If I promote Brandi today, what will you do?"

She paused before responding,

"I will come to work, and make you a coffee, I will leash myself to your desk and wait. While I am waiting I will think about all the ways you will use me, but I won't touch myself until you tell me to."

"If I promote you today, what will you do?"

Without pause,

"The same thing. Except I will have Brandi leashed to the desk as well."

An emotion stirred in me. I felt like kissing her. Holding her.

"Take off your panties and put them in your mouth."

While she was doing that I texted Brandi to come. Within the minute she was at my door.

"Tell Holly what you want to drink."

She ordered a glass of vodka over ice. Holly went to pour it for her. Brandi watched her, a hint of the old jealousy or desire, I imagine a mix of both was possible while watching that incredible naked form.

She cocked a hip at me and sneered,

"Should I suck your dick now, or do you want to whip me first?"

She was still mad about the arm twist this morning. I didn't say anything. Holly brought her the tall glass and then retreated to her spot by the desk. Brandi took a long drink,

"Well? What's it going to be boss?"

I tossed her a set of wrist restraints, she picked them up and put them on. When she was done she glared at me again. Her chin tilted defiantly. I ordered Holly to bind her tight behind her back, when that was done I rose and approached the pair. I held Brandi's chin with one hand and squeezed until her mouth made an 'o' then I removed the thong from Holly's mouth and shoved it into Brandi's.

Brandi's eyes narrowed,

"Fuck you."

It came out muffled but it was clear enough.

I gave a quick hard slap across her cheek. I tore her blouse open and yanked her brassiere down to her waist. Then spun her around to face the desk. I pushed her with enough force to unbalance her and she collapsed on to the black walnut. In one swift motion I hiked her skirt to the waist and kicked her feet apart.

I looked at Holly,

"Tie her ankles to the legs of the desk"

Brandi began cursing at me again. I stepped out of my pants and gave my erection a couple of quick strokes, I pulled her little G-string to one side and jammed myself into her pussy. I held myself deep using her skirt as purchase. Brandi stopped cursing and let out a little cry. She wasn't ready for me and I knew that rough entrance was painful. I pulled myself out completely and rammed it back in harder than before.

I released her wrists and commanded Holly to attach them to the desktop. Brandi was still able to use her sweaty palms as traction against the desk. I decided Holly should stretch her arms so that she was completely helpless and unable to maneuver at all.

I continued hammering away at Brandi's exposed vagina, until I started to feel the shuddering in her body that betrayed a mounting orgasm. That's when I pulled out of her and walked to the bar.

Brandi let out an irritated moan of frustration. I enjoyed watching her throw a restrained tantrum at the denial of her reward.

From the wine cooler I selected a prosecco and two glasses. I popped the cork and poured one for me and one for Holly. I told the girls I wanted to celebrate a successful first week of management training.

I returned to the restrained Brandi and let my dick rest on top of her ass cheek. At my touch she began wiggling herself around, trying desperately to move the penis back inside of her..

Holly and I chinked glasses, she sipped hers while I drained mine. I poured another and set it down, then I sloshed a bit from the bottle in between Brandi's cheeks, and let myself slip back inside.

I stood still while Brandi desperately tried to create some friction. She was able to generate a rhythm of one or two inches. I let her go until again I felt her begin to flutter then I pulled out.

The poor woman gave me another garbled,

"FUCK YOU!"

.I laughed,

"What's that girly I can't understand?"

"FUUGHH YUUOGH!"

I went back to the bar and retrieved a glass of ice. I returned and handed the ice to Holly,

"This bitch is overheated, I want you to cool her down."

I walked around the desk while Holly started rubbing ice around Brandi's buttocks.

I removed the panties from her mouth,

"What were you saying girly?"

"I said, FUCK YOU!"

I took her by the nape of her neck and moved her forward. I rubbed the head of my penis around her pursed lips. She gave in after a few seconds and dutifully if not happily began to suck.

"She's still too hot, put a couple cubes in her asshole."

Holly hesitated for a moment, I could see it was something she had never ever considered before. I told her in a firm voice,

"Now."

She nodded and then complied. Brandi squirmed but continued working my rod with her tongue.

"Rub one on her cunt."

Holly did as she was told. Brandi let a squeal escape past my cock. I let her wriggle a little more and then replaced my member with Holly's panties.

Holly had done a good job, Brandi's labia was cold and wet when I entered her again.

This time I moved slowly and measured each stroke a millimeter at a time.

I kept that sluggish pace up for a few minutes until again Brandi was hot and trying to speed me up. I took another drink from the bottle and then poured out the rest of its contents onto her back. Then I ordered Holly to slurp it up. At my command she climbed on the desk and began licking Brandi from her shoulders to her butt.

This new sensation excited Brandi even more. Again I waited until she began to tremble and pulled out. This time Brandi let out a mewling little moan. I rubbed her clit with a little ice. The cube melted quickly but I continued to work that little button until Brandi once again began to moan, and then was once again denied.

This time I pulled Holly by the collar until she was lying on Brandi's bare ass. I began using her mouth vigorously, one hand pulling on her leash and the other massaging a dangling breast. After this interlude I began to alternate, Holly's mouth and Brandi's vagina, until again Brandi was ready to cum. This time when I stopped Brandi's attitude had changed.

"Please." She whimpered.

I smiled and asked Holly what rule number two was. This time she repeated it perfectly. I pulled her off the desk and graced her plump lips with a kiss.

"Good girl."

Then I took the wine bottle and pressed it into Brandi's begging pussy. I turned to Holly and commanded her to take over. The little dark haired vixen stepped between her co-workers legs and continued to fuck her with the bottle. I then returned to the spot at her head and replaced the panties with my dick.

After a good five minutes I asked Brandi what rule number two was. With cock in mouth, she attempted to say,

"I won't make any requests."

I sped up my pumping and made her repeat herself over and over.

I asked Holly to recite rule number one, and then commanded Brandi to repeat it.

"Do you understand the rules?"

She made a good effort to say yes. I pulled out of her drooling mouth and replaced the panties. Then I release one of her hands. She left it there by the ring. I was impressed with her compliance. I took a seat on the couch and ordered Holly to suck me off. I told Brandi I wanted to watch her masturbate.

She didn't waste a moment and began frantically rubbing her clitoris. Within a minute her breathing began to shudder. She really did have dancer's legs, she looked beautiful all spread out. The muscles in her thighs and calves strained and then trembled.

The restrained woman let out a long moan of pleasure as her entire body began to spasm with release.

I told her to thank me.

"Thank you Daddy, thank you thank you thank you."

I moved Holly back and ordered her to lay down on the rug. I mounted her there. Grasping her hips and straining to get as deep inside of her hot little twat as I could. She reached her arms up to hang on to my shoulders and began to rock with me. I came quickly but powerfully, I growled and bit playfully at Holly's glorious breasts. When I was done I stood and looked down at the unsatisfied woman at my feet. She was sweating, breathing heavily, her eyes and lips a wanton invitation for me to finish her, to enter her again.

Once again I was surprised at my own feelings towards her. I couldn't imagine a world where this woman and I were anything but hostile to each other. I moved away from her before I could change my mind.

Quickly, I released Brandi from the desk and removed the undergarment from her between her lips and then demanded she clean Holly with her mouth. She dropped to the floor and crawled between Holly's legs. Being the newly chastised girl she was eager to please and showed it by energetically lapping at Holly's hot box.

Holly lay very still and turned her head to look at me. I could see the discomfort in her eyes. As much as I had grown to have feelings of affection for her, I was quickly reminded that this was still a small town girl, with a small mind. All the fear and homophobia hadn't been stripped from her overnight.

"Never had a girl before?"

I knew she hadn't, unless she lied on her list of sexual experiences.

"No sir."

M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers
12