Moist Drippings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well she's not finished until you cum."

"Yes sir." Holly said, dutifully.

I watched Brandi smile slyly. The little fox had found a new way to torture her rival. I watched as Holly was brought to near orgasm multiple times and then Brandi would give her a hard bite on the thigh or merely stop and wait for Holly to go back to lying still. It was hot watching her play the same trick that had just been played.

The thought of Holly's inner revulsion only made the stakes that much higher.

I retrieved a cigar from my new humidor. I cut it and lit it. I puffed clouds of blue smoke, enjoying the show on my floor.

To complete Holly's humiliation, Brandi reversed herself over her. Her labia piercing occasionally brushing the closed lips of her writhing captive. Holly either watched the tattooed legs on either side of her head or closed her eyes completely.

Once more Brandi brought her to the brink but then pulled back. This time Holly had had enough though. She gripped her tightly and pulled her mouth to her expertly groomed pussy. When Brandi refused to continue licking, Holly pushed herself against her, not allowing any space. Finally the rebellious dancer relented and continued her worship until Holly lay gasping, cumming hard to the silent aria from Brandi's dirty little mouth.

When they were finished, Brandi rolled over and stared at the ceiling.

The three of us were quiet then. Until Brandi started giggling. Then Holly joined in. I added a little laughter of my own. What a weird, absurd drama we had played out today.

The clock finally ticked five. Holly and Brandi had straightened the office a bit and I read a new email from HR. When I was finished I looked up at the pair of girls from over my screen.

"Management Evaluations start on Monday"

12