Moist Drippings Ch. 04

Story Info
Evals and Exams, Holly and Brandi find a connection.
5.8k words
4.73
2.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers

Monday morning was wet and rainy. My favorite kind of day. I sat in the car for awhile letting the heater run on my feet. Warming the leather of my shoes. I watched the blurry watercolor of co-workers splashing by my windshield.

Near the door to the production floor, Brandi was waiting for me.

"Good morning sir, we have some new hires."

I could see that we did, our staff had doubled over the weekend somehow. Brandi sounded very serious,

"I think some of them are homeless." She said.

There was a smell of old garbage, wet rubbish.

The big screen overlooking the floor flashed into life. Pam, Bob, and Dan had been joined by Tina. Tina was busy taking Dan's machines and placing them inside a small case. She then ran it through a series of three tests, when the lights on the case lit a certain way, she handed it to Pam. Pam held it to the camera and said

"This is good."

When the video flipped back to day one Pam, I turned my attention back to Brandi, she was wearing a pair of slacks under a black concert t-shirt. It was a smart outfit, business-like but still her.

"Find them some cleansuits and space them out between the others. They'll catch on."

Brandi seemed frustrated,

"I could use Holly down here today."

I smiled and stroked a piece of her Strawberry blonde behind an ear.

"You can have her when I'm done using her up there."

I moved my hand under her chin and forced her to look at me.

"Besides, I know you've got this. Time for you to shine."

I got a reluctant 'yes sir' out of her and then made my way through the stinky crowd and up to my office.

Inside were a few more boxes of varying sizes, all marked "Management Evaluation." Next to them was Holly, on her knees, leashed to the desk.

"Good Morning Holly."

Her lovely dark eyes rose to meet mine,

"Good Morning, Sir."

I sat at the desk and took a sip from my waiting coffee.

"Tell me about your weekend Holly."

She almost seemed disappointed I hadn't dragged her to my crotch and rammed my dick into her mouth. The day was still young.

She began to ramble, the old Holly asserting that she was interesting. I started to remember my old resentments for her. I began to tune her out. Something about her sister, and then how her lease was coming up and she was behind on rent, then some shopping. She had gone out to lunch with a girlfriend.

She had chosen to wear her pleated mini skirt today. It was plain black wool that hit her about mid-thigh, it wasn't expressly a school girl outfit, but hinted at it. Up top was a sleeveless black cotton blouse that buttoned down the front.

As she talked, I motioned her towards me. It took a minute for her to realize what I wanted but then she complied. When she was touching my knees I started slowly undoing the little buttons on her blouse. I waited between each one until it seemed like I might have forgotten and then popped the next one.

When her blouse was completely undone I moved it off her shoulders. Her simple black bra was next. When she was bare to the waist I opened my zipper and pulled myself out.

She was mid-sentence when I pressed her down to me. She kept talking even as my dick slid past her willing lips. I forced her head down to the base of my cock and told her to,

"shut up and suck."

My pretty little whore was quiet then except for the random smacking sound and the occasional gag.

Opening my email I noticed an address I hadn't seen before, it was a Dr. Hadley and then the same company extension that followed all of our emails. Upon opening I saw an event invitation. Taking place in five minutes, in my office. I began to regret taking so much time with Holly's blouse.

I let her bob up and down for another minute and then stopped her and told her to get dressed. She seemed almost as disappointed as I was.

When the Dr. knocked I ordered Holly to let him in.

Dr. Hadley was an older man maybe in his late sixties. He wore hospital scrubs and a white coat. Behind him a plump woman similarly dressed, maybe forty five with bottle red hair, pushed a cart loaded with equipment.

I rose and shook the Dr.'s hand, he introduced his counterpart as Nurse Sunny. The Dr. quickly explained to me that the company would now be requiring a weekly blood sample and simple cognitive test from every employee. Including myself.

As Nurse Sunny worked to arrange her gear I noticed one of the Array machines we had produced last year. She took a sample from Holly and then with a tiny device on my finger a sample from me. I didn't even feel it.

She then took the two samples and began working them through the Array.

In the meantime the Dr. had set up a monitor connected to a circular device, he asked me to sit and placed what he called a "halo" over the crown of my head. He flipped a switch and I lost consciousness.

When I came to, the pair were packing up the equipment, Holly was unconscious in the chair opposite my desk. Dr. Hadley smiled at me,

"Ah that happens a lot the first time, are you okay?"

I could taste copper in my mouth but other than that I was fine.

"How long?" I gestured to my head.

"Oh just a couple of minutes, your test was very interesting, I look forward to comparing it to next weeks."

He explained to me that he and Nurse Sunny would be set up in one of the offices connected to the strange new hallway off the break room. The testing would take most of the week, and then they would start over on Monday. I had a lot more questions, but Holly began to stir and soon the only question I could think of was, 'how long before I can get back to her mouth?'

On her way out Nurse Sunny gave Holly a look over and then winked at me approvingly.

When they were gone. Holly spoke.

"That was weird."

At my suggestion she started working the buttons on her blouse..

"You don't think a lot of things around here are weird?"

She looked thoughtful as she sank to her knees beside me.

"I feel like I should, but I've never felt better."

She undid my zipper and wrapped her hand around me, pulling my dick out and manipulating blood back into it. As she ducked down to resume the interrupted blowjob I tugged at her leash, lifting her chin with the tensioned strap.

"Do you remember that you don't like me?"

Again she thought about it and said,

"I do remember that, it seems like such a waste of time though, I'd much rather be doing this than hating you."

I was a little disappointed.

"Can't it be both?"

This just confused her, I released her and let her get back to work. Running her tongue up and down my cock. Distracted, I leaned back and allowed her to operate.

A minute in, I opened the drawer and retrieved the leather crop. She watched with one eye and sped up in anticipation of being smacked. I used the crop to lift the hem of her skirt up over that lovely ass. I gave her a healthy whip and told her,

"Slow the fuck down."

I wanted to process this morning. Usually my brain worked better after an ejaculation but I was functioning on a whole different level now. This heightened state of euphoria was a great place to meditate, and Holly was pretty good about keeping a rhythm. My little cock sucking metronome.

I had never seen The Array in operation before. I still didn't know what exactly it did. I had a feeling of pride about seeing some of my products being used. I needed to think, I gave Holly another smack.

"Slower."

I watched for a moment, her mouth moving incrementally up and down my shaft. Sending waves throughout my body.

The facts as far as I could tell were this;

Holly was my vassal. While still being essentially the same person she was happy to do anything I requested. While nice, it was weird.

Brandi did not seem changed at all, maybe a bit more free but no more subservient than was to be expected. No weirder than normal.

The staff in general had learned in a week to create a small device with intricate parts. They all seemed happy to work, showing up on time and with 100% attendance. This was definitely weird.

A Medical doctor and nurse were somehow now attached to my team and doing research on everyone including me, they operate from a room that didn't exist this time last week. Weird times ten.

I wasn't different at all. I know that I presented differently. My behavior superficially had changed, as evidenced by the beautiful woman currently pleasuring me one millimeter at a time. But, deep down this is who I always was. Not Weird.

I typed out the facts as I saw them. Then commanded Holly to stand.

I reached up under her pleated skirt and pulled her panties off letting them drop to the floor. I reached between her legs and found her to be wet and slick.

"Is this still just business?"

She thought about it for a minute, my fingers gliding across her labia. Then with no artifice at all,

"No. Not just business"

I guided her onto my chair, her legs through the gaps in the arm rests. She lowered herself onto my erection and began to slip up and down. I sucked at each of her nipples and then,

"What if it's just business for me? Does that make a difference to you?"

Her eyes were closed, She buried her head in my shoulder and began kissing at my neck.

"No, sir. No difference."

The leather of the chair creaked as we rocked in time with each other. When I was close, I lifted us both so I was standing and that perfect round ass was resting on my desk.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and I gripped the back of her head. I pulled her back till I could get my mouth on her tit and then gently bit down. She cried out and pulled my head closer to her, burying my face in her ivory flesh.

I came hard then, filling her with a weekend's worth of slippery dreaming.

When I was done, I pulled her back to the ground putting my dripping cock in her face. She didn't even pause, just took it into her mouth and began sucking.

I saw her hand sneak down to her legs and begin to stimulate herself. I waited till she began to buck against her own hand and gave her a hard SWAK.

She spat my cock out with a cry. I gave her what I imagine was a cruel laugh and slapped her cheek with my hand.

"I didn't say you could cum."

She put her forehead to the ground and her arms out beside her. Her naked torso heaved trying to catch the breath that had been taken away by the sudden pain.

"Yes sir. Thank you sir."

"Get dressed, go help Brandi."

"Yes sir."

While she dressed, I texted Brandi.

"Done with Holly. Send me up to three of the new hires."

Holly was just leaving as the three arrived. A young man and two women in their twenties. All of them were blonde, but dirty. I pointed to the man and asked his name.

"Pat, I'm a Bob." He seemed proud of it.

I turned to the other two. I asked their names, there was a Steph and a Monique, her friends called her Moni. I looked them up on the company server.

Not a lot of information there, Steph was a high school graduate. She had a criminal history of shoplifting and petty theft. There were a couple of drug offenses and one stabbing. Moni had spent some time in jail for solicitation and possession, they both had the same church listed as home address. After a few questions it turned out they didn't actually have homes but the church had services that were designed to help them get jobs.

Pat had no criminal history at all. Just your average run of the mill homeless man. Dirty, red-eyed, hungry looking. All three of them had the lean, raw faces of heroin users. I looked at the workers in their cleansuits. Steph was a little taller and younger than the other two, but it was hard to tell under all of the grime.

I asked how their first day was going and all three of them said they were enjoying it, mostly because of the free vending machines.

"You like 'Moist Drippings?"

Moni answered,

"Yeah it's okay. Free is my favorite price."

I questioned them a little about life on the street and was genuinely curious about how they got here. It seems that a bunch of white vans pulled up early this morning to the encampment they were living at and had offered everyone who would get in fifty dollars and a breakfast burrito.

I dismissed them, as they reached the door, I called out to Steph to hang back a minute. Moni shut the door and her partner turned to face me. She looked down at the ground and began to unzip her bunny suit. I laughed and begged her to stop. I told her to grab some towels from the bar and clean my desk and chair. She didn't even seem relieved, she just took the towel and began swiping up the body fluids. When she was done I thanked her and sent her back downstairs.

I opened a couple of the management evaluation boxes and looked through the equipment and paperwork. There are a lot of fun little toys in there. After a moment of thanking 'Executive Options' in my mind, I went down to the production floor.

I checked in with Brandi who had been busy riding herd on the new hires and was full of questions I couldn't answer. She had chosen to wear one of the cleansuits, I noticed Holly dressed the same way. I couldn't argue the smell of hot garbage was everywhere.

I saw Nurse Sunny returning a 'Pam' to her seat and then selecting the next one to follow her. I stepped in line behind them.

Through the break room and the new hallway. The first door on the left in the new corridor was open. Inside was a desk and a couple of wheeled chairs. Dr. Hadley looked up from his computer and smiled at me waving me over to one of the chairs.

"Nice to see you again Director."

I agreed it was pleasant to meet again so soon.

I watched Nurse Sunny assist the new Pam onto an exam table. She took a quick blood sample and then applied the Halo. The woman on the table began to twitch and closed her eyes almost immediately.

The Halo made some mechanical clicking noises, it adjusted itself with sliding rings until everything seemed to snap into place. There was an audible electric hum and the 'Pam' began to wiggle a little more, not like a seizure but more like she was having a bad dream.

After a couple of minutes the Dr. hit a key on his keyboard and the electrical hum stopped. Nurse Sunny retrieved the Halo and set it on a holder over the exam table. After a five minute interlude the Nurse helped the newly conscious woman to her feet and back out onto the production floor.

The doctor turned to me.

"Interesting isn't it?"

I answered him,

"I don't know what it is."

"Neither do I really, it's not my technology. I've only been taught how to turn it on and how to read the results."

"What are her results?" I gestured towards the door.

"MD levels are ample, her brain waves are at beta plus one."

None of this made any sense to me.

"What does that mean?"

The doctor smiled at me,

"It means she's ready for phase two."

"What is phase two?"

His smile remained firmly in place.

"I have no idea."

"What is phase one?"

Again that empty smile.

"Phase one is MD levels building and brain waves between Alpha normal and Beta Normal."

"What phase am I?"

"You sir are still at baseline. With an MD level of Ample. It's very strange."

I processed this for a moment,

"What does 'MD' mean?"

He gestured to the soda can on his desk,

"Moist Drippings."

A chill travelled from the crown of my skull down to my tailbone. Then it wasn't just 'fizzy water'. I spiraled for a moment, with the knowledge that I was the rat in the maze. Then a wave of calm covered me. The same warm sensation that had been with me since my first sip from the ugly brown and yellow can.

I passed Nurse Sunny on my way out of the break room. She gave me a curt smile and led her new charge through the doorway.

On the floor it seemed that Brandi and Holly had gotten everyone settled into their positions. People were working quietly and efficiently. Brandi approached and stepped close to me,

"Sir, I will blow you without stopping or complaining, for the rest of the day if you will get me out of this stink."

I told her it was a deal and sent her up to my office. I checked in with Holly telling her to order lunch in and to bring it up when it came. Then I followed Brandi up and away from the living stench.

When I entered the room, I could hear Brandi in the shower. When she was finished she reentered the office and asked,

"Do you want me naked?"

What an amazing question,

"Actually, I want you to wear this."

I pulled a leather harness out of one of the new boxes. Once she had it on I could see that it really was just straps of deep red leather held together by rivets and O rings. Her breasts were framed nicely by a series of straps in a pentagram pattern over her chest, A long strap ran down her middle between her legs and joined again between her shoulder blades, A series of strategic metal rings revealing her most sensitive areas. On her wrists and ankles were matching bracelets.

I nodded my approval,

"What do you think of the new manager uniforms?"

She adjusted the large ring between her legs.

"It's better than a polyester polo shirt. That would be real torture."

I smiled and showed her to one of the chairs at my desk.

When she was seated, I asked her to lean across the desk. When she did, I placed a matching leather collar around her neck and locked it in place. I had her recite the two rules to me which she did. When she was done, I gingerly placed a leather gag set with a large O ring between her lips and tightened it behind her head.

I clipped her wrists down at her sides to the strap that rode her hips. Then forcing her to her knees her ankles were attached to the leg of my desk. I gave her a short length of leash about six inches running from the desktop ring to her collar.

Standing back I stopped to admire my handiwork. She was essentially immobilized,

I enjoyed her lean-muscled and tattooed body. I had never really cared for all of her decorative body choices before. But I realized I had grown to like them. I tickled the silver rings piercing her nipples until they rose to my attention.

"Maybe I should invite your friend Pat back up here."

She gave me a quizzical look,

"You know, the young blonde man you sent to me earlier, I wonder what he would do with your helpless little mouth."

She narrowed her eyes and tried to form words around the ring between her lips..

"How filthy do you think that cock is?"

She shook her head. I removed my phone and began scrolling through contacts.

"Should I just text Holly and have her send him?"

She stared at me fiercely, willing me to stop this teasing. I put a finger in her mouth and pressed her tongue down.

"I imagine it wouldn't last long, a dirty junky like that has probably never had a piece of ass as nice as yours."

She closed her eyes tightly. I rolled my finger around the inside of her cheeks.

"Do you think you'd even be able to swallow his cum, or would you just vomit right away?"

She looked up at me with a hurt expression. I stepped out of my pants and approached her. She tried to turn her head away but there was nowhere for her to go.

She did her best to work my cock with her tongue. I used her mercilessly, her total vulnerability heightening my desire. She struggled and wretched as I pushed deep into her mouth and past the point of her gag reflex. Then pulling back and allowing her a couple of ragged breaths. After a few rounds I stepped back. She drooled down her chin and onto her body.

I watched her closely for that streak of defiance I knew was always just below the surface. Maybe it was being trained out of her.

I wondered what her MD levels were. 'Moist Drippings' and compliance seemed to be connected. Holly appeared to be completely under my thumb, but Brandi remained mostly unchanged. I removed her gag.

She licked at her lips before speaking,

M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers
12