Moist Drippings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry sir, if I made a mistake, I will try better to please you."

I stroked her cheek,

"That's better, I like it when you're sweet."

She smiled at me.

"I like it when you're not sweet too." I gave her cheek a playful slap.

I released her from the desk and told her to hydrate. She chose the brown and yellow can. She drank them all the time I noticed. Was she like me? Ample but unchanged brain waves? I would have to ask the Doc when I saw him next.

Holly came in with some lunch, before allowing her to eat she changed into her 'management uniform.'

Her outfit was similar to Brandi's except the color was black instead of red. I wonder how Executive Options made those decisions. It looked good on her. Her soft pale skin harnessed and encased by the ebony leather. She ran her hands up and down her body, feeling the thick straps and cold steel rings.

Over food, I asked them both to keep an eye out for a potential new management candidate. As I would be promoting one of them by the end of the week. They talked among themselves, each having a few favorites, but not agreeing on anyone.

Lunch over, I commanded them both up on the desk. When I was done they each faced out away from each other, on their hands and knees. Wrists cuffed to the rings in the desks and ankles cuffed to each other. They made a pretty picture.

"Ok managers. This is a teamwork exercise."

From one of the boxes I pulled a double ended dildo and began inserting it into Brandi. She was surprisingly well lubricated already and it slipped in easily. On Holly's end she needed a little warming up.

I licked my fingers and massaged her clit and labia until she started to become wet. I could hear little moans beginning to escape from her. When I pushed her end of the dildo in she gave a gasp. She wasn't expecting to be filled so fully. When they were set I explained the rules.

"You two will work together to keep this inside of you, too far apart and it will slip out, but too close together and you might lose control."

I played a bit with Brandi's nipple ring and then gave it a sharp tug, she lurched forward and the dildo fell to the desktop.

"This is just an example. If it happens again you two will both be punished."

I placed the rubbery length back into the fleshy comfort of their dual cunts. This time I gave Holly's hanging tit a slap with my hand. She arched her back, but Brandi anticipated her movement and pushed her ass out to keep it in.

"Always the clever one Brandi. Do you girls feel confident?"

They both gave me a yes. That's when I pushed the button on the fob in my pocket. There was a hum as the rubber phallus began to vibrate.

I turned to the bar and fixed myself a martini. I barely had my first sip when Holly had her first orgasm. I enjoyed watching the muscles in her thighs tighten, a light sheen of perspiration outlining her back in the soft light. As it peaked, she pushed herself into Brandi. Brandi braced herself to keep Holly steady as the brunette began to thrust against her.

I knew that after a while the sensation of the vibrations would become so intense as to be painful, but these first minutes of pleasure was my gift to them.

Brandi had always preferred to orgasm from clitoral stimulation, fortunately that tight leather strap was singing along with the dildo and soon she began to flush and strain herself. Holly on the other hand was all g-spot and Brandi pushing her ass up against Holly's was enough to set her off again.

After Holly had cum again they both tried to settle, to make as little movement as possible. I turned the fob up to the next level. Two of ten. I finished my drink and with a healthy slap on each of their asses, warned them not to let it drop.

Then I left the office, with the door ajar so I could hear the moaning and groaning all the way down the hall.

I spent an hour on the production floor. The smell was the same but the people were all quietly and industriously working.

There was no longer any mystery. 'Moist Drippings' made people calm, compliant, and efficient.

I found Moni again and talked with her, she wasn't in a haze, she was the same person I had spoken with this morning. Just a better worker. Steph too was simply folded into the existing team plugging along.

Returning to the office, I could hear Brandi trying to get Holly's attention from down the hall. When I entered, Brandi was straining hard to keep the tip of the dildo inside of her, Holly was lying with her head on the desk and her ass up in the air.

She turned to look at me, her eyes not quite focused, she was panting with her mouth wide open. I turned the fob off and proclaimed,

"Alright, five minute break."

Both women were covered in sweat. I wetted a dish towel with warm water and began to wipe them down. As if they were thoroughbred horses. After wiping her down, Holly began to become a bit more responsive. I cleaned some of the smudged mascara from her face. She smiled up at me.

"You've done great so far Holly, don't let me down."

"I won't sir."

Brandi was tired but still completely present.

"You're really showing some good leadership Brandi."

She smiled at that.

I poured two bowls of water and set them in front of each girl. They drank like dogs, lapping at the dishes. When they were done, I straightened them out again and turned the vibrator up to five.

The groaning began almost immediately. I found a 'pulse' setting and flicked it on to see what it would do. Holly starting yelping in time with the pulse. Quietly at first and then louder and louder. I turned it up to seven.

The effect was immediate. Holly's balled up hands turned white at the knuckles her jaw clenched tight. Her eyelids began to flutter as her body rocked over and over. From Brandi's end I heard a a long,

"Fuuuuuuuuuck meeeeee."

I turned it to 10.

Both women began to thrash in a frenzy. I grabbed them by the rings at their waists and buckled them tightly together, ass to ass. They strained backwards and forwards like a fleshy see-saw. There was no escape from the sensation.

While they groaned, growled and whimpered, I made myself another drink. When Holly got too loud, I fished a ball gag from the magic box and fit it around her head. She drooled around the black rubber ball. I brushed at her hair until she opened her eyes and focused on me.

Brandi seemed to have entered a state of zen. Doing her best to match Holly's spastic movement. As Holly slid forward, losing consciousness, Brandi stared straight ahead. Both women were again drenched in sweat. I put the fob in front of Brandi,

"Do you want me to turn it off?"

She spoke between clenched teeth,

"I only want to please you."

I sat back down watching them, Holly in and out, unfocused and insouciant.

Brandi began to cry. Tears streaming freely down her face. I felt for her. She was after all my friend. This tough talking, defiant young woman was reduced to tears, orgasm and throbbing pain.

I pressed the button that stopped her torment.

Brandi didn't move, staring out into a fixed spot on the wall. I unclipped her wrists and told her to release herself. When she was free I offered her coconut oil. She accepted it with a smile and began to soothe her chaffed body.

Holly came around slowly, I lifted her off the desk and carried her to the couch. I released the catch on her ball gag.

"This management evaluation is going really well. I am proud of you both for sticking this out today."

They both said thank you.

Brandi recovered quickly, as I knew she would. There was no taming her for long, but she and I both knew what she was capable of, and what I was capable of doing. That I could take her to a place nobody ever had before. Her pleasure and her pain becoming a pulsing entity that I knew how to cultivate. Her secrets were now for others, but not for me.

Holly still seemed dazed by the afternoon's entertainment. She had been numbed by the experience on my desk. What she needed from me wasn't the same thing that Brandi had received.

When five o'clock came around I helped her to dress and then walked her downstairs and put her in my car. I waved goodbye to Brandi and drove away.

At Holly's apartment I walked with her to her door and then without asking stepped inside.

The place was small. A bar separated the kitchenette from the living room, there was a bathroom and her bedroom. Alongside the wall nearest the door, Holly's possessions had been collected into cardboard boxes. What was left was a futon, a tv set, her bed and some clothes.

Holly walked in and lay down on the futon. I was curious, I gestured to the stack of moving boxes,

"Is this about your overdue rent?"

"They're evicting me." She said distantly.

I had known this from our earlier conversations.

"Where are you going to go?"

She sighed and closed her eyes,

"I don't know, Trevor offered me to move in with him. But, things have changed."

This was new,

"Are you still seeing Trevor?"

She answered quickly,

"No, he calls a lot, he wants me back, but..."

I waited for her to finish.

"...Sir? This new thing at work. This thing with you and me... and Brandi. Is it real?"

I give her credit, I had been wondering the same thing.

"Yes it's real."

She smiled at that,

"Then I can't go with Trevor because I belong to you."

"Even when I'm mean?"

"Yes sir. I've never belonged to anybody before. Not the way I belong to you."

I thought about it for a moment. I felt my exterior beginning to wash away with the tide. This woman, I hated her didn't I? She was the opposite of everything I valued. This last few days was just getting back at her, at the world for putting me at the mercy of stupid people. I was using her. She was a receptacle for my disgust.

But still, looking at her. Exhausted, beautiful, fucking sexy. I knew at least some of that wasn't true, at least not anymore.

"Holly, nobody has ever belonged to me before like you do."

She opened her lovely dark eyes,

"Thank you sir."

I watched her drift in and out. I used my phone and called my wife. I let her know I wouldn't be coming home tonight. She didn't seem to mind. She didn't ask why, and if she had, I would have told her. Not to be cruel, but it would've grounded my thoughts. I would have told her how Holly belonged to me, and I had pushed her too far today.

But she didn't ask.

I found some fresh towels and drew Hollie a bath. When the tub was full. I returned to her side and woke her, I helped her out of her clothes and then put her in the bath. She settled in and I turned out the lights and closed the door.

After a half hour I got her out and toweled her off. I spent a long time examining her flawless body. Beaded with water and oil she was magnificent. When I was done, she was clothed in a silky camisole that barely qualified as sleepwear.

That night we watched TV and ordered a pizza. When her show was over I took her to bed, we lay together, her in my arms, she drifted off to sleep immediately.

Holding her to me there was no denying my body would always crave this contact. This harbor created by the proximity of our skin. My addiction to her scent was the stone I would never put down. In that moment I knew that my fate was connected to hers.

I reflected on the events of the day. Hypnotized by the soft breaths that warmed the skin on my chest, I fell asleep too.

12