Moist Drippings Ch. 12

Story Info
Plans and Actions, Adaline faces the music.
4.5k words
4.83
2.3k
2
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers

I woke from a dream.

Brandi, Holly and myself falling for an infinity in the abyss of space. Holding each other close so we couldn't be separated by endless blackness.

Holly lay next to me, her warm breath on my neck. Brandi lay with her head on my stomach. Letting her tongue flick in and out to graze the tip of my growing cock. I stroked the back of her neck, letting her know I was conscious. With that simple encouragement, Brandi moved closer and took me fully into her mouth.

Holly roused herself at the new movement on the mattress and kissed me on the neck.

"No fair, Brandi always wakes up first."

Holly stretched her arms up over her head and then across my chest. She nuzzled into my neck and played absently with Brandi's hair.

Io entered the room with an envelope in her hand. I took it from her and opened it.

Inside was an invitation for me to breakfast with Adaline in her apartment this morning. I handed it back to the servant and told Brandi to pick up the pace.

I arrived at Adaline's door with Andrea in tow. Io and Persephone had dressed her in a black g-string and a sheer black halter that showed her body well. While Andrea was definitely not an outlier, she held onto some of her personality. Unlike my two newest acquisitions who had been wiped clean of all past and future. It was Andrea who would be most useful helping me to navigate the ins and outs of this new court.

We were met at the door by a stunningly beautiful woman. For a half second I thought it was Adaline herself. She wore a cornflower blue sundress that ended just above the knee. Her bosom was barely contained by the thin fabric and low cut straps.

She motioned for us to follow and then led us through a staggeringly large apartment. A cadre of attractive servants were busy cleaning the large rooms. Our guide led us out onto a patio that looked over the quiet city below.

Adaline rose to greet me, she wore the same dress as her door greeter. They did look almost like twins. I could see the servant was missing that fire and hint of lunacy that made Adalines eyes so dangerous to look into.

To the right of our host Thalia the Temp was seated. When she rose I could see she wore a belt of large silver links that rested at her wide hips. Through the chain she had threaded a long strip of silk as a loincloth. A matching piece of silk constrained her breasts in a sling that tied behind her neck. She reminded me of the women illustrated on the covers of a fantasy novel. All she was missing was a bloody sword.

I greeted them both and took a seat. Andrea sank to her knees beside me.

"I see you've procured yourself another girl" Adalines eyes flashed toward Andrea.

"I have found her insights into the executive level very useful." I responded.

That seemed to satisfy Adaline. She poured some sparkling wine into three glasses and passed them to her guests. We saluted each other and drank.

"What a night we had last night."

Thalia and I both agreed. Adaline asked us if we had recovered and we both reported our health was good. Adaline didn't mention her humiliation and we were both smart enough not to ask.

"I like to host our champions like this. Get to know you a little better."

Adaline continued by asking Thalia what she did when she wasn't temping. Thalia informed us that she was part of a rugby team and an MMA fighter.

I looked her over again. She was powerful, long and muscled. I would hate to have to face her on the rugby pitch, or the octagon, or anywhere else. She looked every bit the warrior maiden. Her red hair pulled back into twin braids that ran parallel to her spine.

Adaline smiled approvingly and changed the subject.

"I"m sure you heard the chairman's comments about me and the man you killed last night?"

I nodded, fairly certain it was the Chairman that finished him off.

"Yes, well. He was right. Matt and I had been plotting to take the company away from him."

She took a breath and wiped at her eyes.

"We were... very close."

Adaline talked about her rationale for the takeover. She described the treatment of women under the new regime. How she had been opposed from the start and even mentioned the treatment Andrea had received. But then she continued, talking about how the new world was meant to be enjoyed and lived in, not to be confined to gray buildings, and not to play golf.

Adaline was convincing but, deep down I knew it was all about her. Her husband was toying with her, waiting for his chance to get rid of her. From the looks of things she was out of time, and she knew it.

I stopped her,

"Why are you telling us this?"

Adaline teared up again and added a slight quiver to her voice.

"Because I need you. Matt was my last chance. If it doesn't happen soon, I'll end up as a party favor for all these men. And then nothing will ever change."

She leaned forward letting the sun-browned flesh of her tits strain to get out of her dress.

I tore myself away from the display of skin.

"And now it's my turn to fight for you?"

Adaline leaned back,

"For all of us, for your girls that you so obviously care about, for me, for Thalia and all the slaves in the pens."

"And what about Thalia, what would she get out of it?"

Adaline touched Thalia's thigh and looked at her with her hypnotic eyes.

"You'd be free. You could be rich, you could have anything you wanted."

I let my mind wander to what this Amazon could 'want' from Adaline. I tried to stay on target.

"Is that what Matt was going to get? Anything he wanted?"

She attempted to look vulnerable, her soft pout causing my cock to weigh in on what we might want from her.

"We cared about each other. But, what I told you yesterday was true. I am a married woman."

I tried to stop thinking about those lips on my body.

"And it would violate some sort of prenuptial agreement I would imagine."

She started to cry again.

"Oh you think I'm terrible. But you're right. He sees everything, that would be his chance to get rid of me cleanly."

Servants had begun to lay out plates on the table. Salmon carpaccio, a few different kinds of caviar, a delicious looking pastry. I couldn't help myself, the symbiote can only sustain me for so long before my body needs actual fuel. I noticed that Thalia hadn't even wasted the time to think and was busy feasting.

Between bites I asked Adaline,

"How would I do it?"

Her voice became serpent-like and she whispered to me.

"In your closet there should be a red lacquered box. I gave it to Matt as a present."

I looked at Thalia,

"There is still one problem, I don't know if you noticed but just before Matt keeled over last night, the Chairman was using his ipad?"

Adaline hadn't noticed and told me so.

"Your husband is able to use the symbiotes to kill their hosts. I imagine he triggered a heart attack when he saw that I hadn't finished Matt off."

When they questioned me about this I told them.

"I know a guy downstairs who might be able to help. If not for me then definitely for you Thalia."

She laughed at that.

"It's that IT guy down on the marketing floor?" I swear you have one conversation with a nerd about martial arts and swords and they will never let you forget it."

I nodded my head,

"He seems to think you might have feelings for him. He sent me to get you."

She put her hand over her face and said.

"I don't know how to look any gayer than I already do. That's on him. Nice guy though."

Adaline shook her head,

"There's no way to get back down from here."

"I have a way." I responded

"I'll go with you if you think it will help." Thalia said.

"Okay, meet me at the elevator after the party tonight."

Adaline looked nervous again.

"I don't know if I have another night."

I shrugged and told her there was nothing I could do about that. She wasn't happy but I remained firm. I wouldn't agree to help her until I could talk to Garret. Adaline took a deep breath and motioned to her twin.

"I've seen you look at me, Director. I know you want me, after the chairman is gone, you can have me fully. We can run the company together. Until then, I can offer you a substitute."

Her doppleganger moved near me, swinging her hips. I knew I should refuse but I remained rooted to the spot. She danced in front of me letting her hands roam her body, lifting her skirt to show me her ivory panties.

Thalia leaned back in her chair and smiled approvingly at the show. She tilted her glass towards me and drained another sparkling wine.

Adaline moved to sit next to me. She pulled her skirt up enough to show me she wore the same undergarments as her servant. Leaning in, she began to whisper to me. Letting her lips brush my ear.

"I want you to stroke my thighs."

In response the girl moved in closer and exposed her legs to me. Slowly I reached for her and began to run my fingertips from her knees to her hips, while she swayed gently. Adaline whispered to me,

"Oh God, I love how you touch me. I'm getting wet just thinking about your big cock."

The twin guided my hand to her pussy. She was hot and damp.

The sugared voice in my ear,

"Please kiss my neck."

The girl straddled one of my legs and leaned in. While I let my lips brush her lavender scented neck, she reached down and undid my pants.

Adaline whispered,

"Your cock is beautiful. I want it so bad. I need your cock."

I slid the girl's sundress off of her shoulders and to her waist. Holding the taughtly muscled back, I pulled her towards me. Kissing her breasts, the voice next to me crooned,

"Oh God your mouth feels so good on my tits."

Adalines double stepped back from me and turned around, bending at the waist she raised the hem of her skirt, exposing her wide hips and round buttocks. With a slow practiced motion she lowered her panties to her ankles and spread her legs apart. Leaving her most private area on display for me.

"Do you like my pussy?"

I nodded.

"Do you want to fuck my pussy?"

Again I acknowledged the voice in my ear.

The woman in front of me turned again, with a lusty look in her eye. Her plump lips parted, her breath coming in quick gasps. She straddled me in my chair, and guided my penis inside of her.

"Your cock is filling me up. Am I wet enough for you?"

"Yesss."

The woman on top of me began to ride slowly. Her hips moving hypnotically. Adaline moaned in my ear. Looking down I saw her hand between her legs, and under her panties. Her twin joined Adaline in her moans.

The fake Adaline embraced me pulling my head to her erect nipples. I nibbled and sucked, kissing and blowing, coating them with saliva and then sucking in air quickly to give her alternating hot and cold sensations.

I lifted her to the table and lay her down where I could watch Adaline as I diligently worked her body with my enthuisiastc fucking.

Adaline had lowered her matching sundress to expose her tits to me. The two women looked very similar, but next to Adaline nobody would look twice at the exquisite woman below me.

"That's it, Yes, fuck my pussy."

Our eyes locked together I pushed against her twin. Letting the length of me almost slip out and then fully back inside, each thrust brought a moan from the double, echoed by Adaline.

The twin sucked in a giant breath and I felt her cunt grow wet and if possible even hotter. She let out a long cry while she came. Turning to Adaline I saw her close her eyes and knew she was in the velvet emptiness of her own orgasm. Watching these two women in the throes of sexual heat was enough to send me over the edge and I felt my cum flow through my body and into the steaming box of this girls cunt.

After a moment I became aware of Thalia clapping her hands.

Adaline had covered herself again, She turned to the warrior woman,

"Would you like a turn with me?"

Thalia looked at the half nude woman stretched out on the table.

"Thank you but no."

Adaline clicked her fingers and said,

"That's enough girl, you can leave now."

The woman rose slowly and recovered her panties from the floor. I tried to catch her eye, but she avoided my gaze. Without ceremony she was gone.

Adaline looked at me,

"Will you help me? I don't have anyone else."

I nodded my head, knowing I was agreeing to endanger myself and the people I cared about. Like everything else since this all started, the only way out was through. I had the illusion of choice, but I was still the one that was trapped between the options presented to me.

Adaline rose and embraced me, smashing that lovely body as hard as she could against my own.

"Oh thank you. Thank you."

Lust and Damnation.

Thalia and I left the apartment together, We agreed to meet up later. I let Andrea guide me back to my own apartment.

In my closet I found the red box. Inside I found a small hammerless revolver. I 'vest gun', made to be easily concealed but loaded with.45's or 410 shotgun shells. Next to the ugly gun were one box of each ammo type.

While I knew it couldn't be true, it was the only actual firearm I'd seen in the building. The security men carried tasers and heavy retractable sticks. A weapon like this would shift the balance, certainly if it were the only one in the building.

Holly watched me as I took the contents of the box to the little balcony off the master, and tossed them out into the abyss.

She was surprised,

"Why would you do that?"

I thought briefly about spanking her. Turning that luscious ass red for questioning me.

"I don't need it." I responded.

I handed her the empty box and told her to put it back in the closet. And that was that.

That night I had Holly and Brandi dress themselves in leather. The pair looked amazing in their matching kits of straps and rings. Io and Persephone had spent a long time applying makeup to them and the duo were radiant.

Leaving Io, and Persephone at the apartment. We took the elevator to the executive level. There was a carnival atmosphere in the big room. An impromptu swap meet had started with men trading their concubines between them. There were some outright purchases being made with shares as currency. I took my seat and sent Andrea to the bar for a sazerac.

Across the room I saw Thalia the Temp watching the proceedings with a distant look. She caught my eye and gave me a slight nod. As our eyes locked, I felt a stir in the base of my skull. Almost imperceptible movement, I imagine those steely threads piercing up into my brain, but I knew they must already be there penetrating my gray matter with alien thoughts. It was at that moment I felt myself 'connect' with Thalia. I sensed her in a way that I would have thought impossible two weeks ago.

Like touching a hot pan my mind recoiled and snapped back to the present. Thalia too looked shocked and disoriented. She stared into my eyes with fear, then realization. She reached one hand to the MD unit at the top of her spine. I took a breath and tried to give a face that looked reassuring.

Holly interrupted,

"Are you okay sir? You're pale."

I looked at her trying to pull myself together.

"I don't know Holly. I think I'm okay."

She placed her head on my thigh and wrapped an arm around my calf. I stroked her luscious hair absently, until I felt fully recovered from the 'connection' with Thalia. I looked her way again but didn't feel the same vertigo as before.

When Andrea returned I immediately drained what seemed to be an exquisitely crafted sazerac. If the artist that had mixed this had seen me swallow it like a snake, they would have slapped me. As it was, nobody cared. This world was a place of perfection. Every task is performed to a high standard without ego or pride to get in the way. I sent Andrea for another.

The Dom swept into the room. The first act for tonight was simple. She brought out a petite woman and a large man. They were both nude except for collars around the neck. With a command, the woman was pushed to her knees, the man took his place behind her and began sliding his large cock into the woman. Both participants stared blankly ahead. The Dom tried to make the action seem exciting, but there was really nothing to watch. The act being performed was one of function, not eroticism.. It may as well have been a sex education film. These two were the future of Moist Drippings, mindless automatons doing as they were told.

I looked at the women at my own feet. Wasn't that what I had wanted? Total submission, the fulfillment of my every wish. I felt a stirring inside of me, what if I woke tomorrow and Holly was like this woman, staring blankly ahead, accepting any intrusion as a simple task to be performed. What was Brandi without her fire? A beautiful woman for sure, but one I wouldn't want to have.

My reverie was broken by the entrance of the Chairman. He had switched his business uniform for what could only be described as a robe. Next to him Adaline took a seat. She was radiant in a black cocktail dress. She crossed her silk encased legs and leaned back. Her breasts nearly broke free from her strapless dress. She looked at me and smiled widely. Her eyes never changed from their reptilian gaze.

The Chairman held up his hand and the room quieted itself.

"Gentlemen, I have a couple of motions for you to vote on."

There was a murmur that ran through the large room but settled quickly

"First of all, we have decided to release a currency based on company shares."

The crowd seemed to approve.

"Secondly, I would like to assert the fact that men are superior to any other gender, as such women will no longer be able to hold currency, company shares, or any position of authority."

There was a general whisper of approval.

"As such females will be considered property, and any value they currently hold shall revert to the owners of said property."

One of the executives from logistics seconded the motion.

With a sweep of his hand servants entered the room with touch screens. Soon there was one before me. The Chairman's motions were listed with check boxes. Either 'for', against, or abstain.

I noticed that my current worth was in the millions of the new currency. The dead board members' property had been given to me after our fight. I selected 'for' for both questions and handed the pad to the girl, who in turn held it in front of Andrea.

Andrea looked at it and then to me

"How shall this girl vote, Master?"

"Vote 'for', Andrea."

She nodded her head and sealed her own fate.

I wasn't necessarily for these actions, but I knew he wouldn't have brought it if the Chairman didn't already have the votes. Again, the choice presented to me was only the illusion of free will. Prudent to wait.

After a moment the Chairman referred to the pad in front of him and announced,

"Both motions have passed. Welcome to the new world, fellow masters."

More applause.

Adaline remained stoic and beautiful. This was the end for her. She was now without power, without position. Her husband would take any last vestige of her agency and grind her into senseless flesh. She stared ahead unfocused.

The Chairman clicked his fingers and the Dom came to his side. The vinyl covered woman produced an iron collar from within her clothes. It was simple and cruel, a heavy metal loop set with one ring.

Adalline was forced forward by the security men around her. The Dom secured the ring around her neck and then hit it with the tip of a hand held arc welder. Once secured Adaline was leashed with a short length of chain and pulled onto the stage area.

She struggled against her lead violently but was soon subdued by two security men. Who attached the woman to the wooden cross. The Chairman himself stepped forward and began tearing at her dress and undergarments until she was stripped naked. Her perfect ass, naked and facing the crowd.

M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers
12