Moist Drippings Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a gesture he stood to one side and invited The Dom to continue. The woman produced a long bamboo cane. Starting with Adallines ankles she began to lay down crimson stripes one every inch or two and worked her way up.

Adaline's grunts turned into screams as The Dom tattooed her thighs with welts. When she had finished at her shoulders Adaline had been reduced to whimpers. The Dom then released her and reversed her body, so that Adaline was facing the crowd.

Again the Dom started at the feet and worked her way up. Adaline begging and pleading with her husband to stop.

The crowd hooted at the humiliation of Adaline. What had first been a stunned silence had turned into the crudest references to her body. Her angelic canvas graffitied with pain and degradation. I watched and allowed myself to feel empathy for the hell this woman would endure.

Once finished, Adaline was taken down from the cross and allowed to lay in a heap at her new master's feet. For his part the Chairman pulled his robes aside and began to piss on his wife. When he was finished he invited anyone who wanted to come up and do the same.

Men lined up to relieve themselves on the woman who was until a few minutes ago, their queen. Adaline lay still. She had recovered from her initial shock and did her best to keep the urine out of her eyes and mouth.

While this new display was happening, servants had begun to serve a simple shrimp cocktail paired with a liqueur that smelled faintly of honeysuckle. I took the drink and passed the cocktail to the women at my feet.

When they were finished, there wasn't a part of her that wasn't doused in piss. Her crown of hair was plastered to her head. She was brought to her knees and allowed to rest on her heels. Head lowered, hands bound behind her back.

Musicians were brought out next. A jazz trio began to play. Servants brought a round of hamachi pickled with jalapenos paired with crisp sparkling white wine. Adaline remained center stage. Waiting for whatever torture her husband had prepared for her.

She didn't have to wait too long. The Dom next placed Adaline on her hands and knees, legs apart. With a practiced hand the Dom used a vibrating wand to bring the piss-soaked woman to orgasm. Men laughed at how easily she came. They discussed amongst themselves how big of a slut she might be.

After her first orgasm, the vibrator was strapped to her leg, keeping steady contact with Adelines clitoris. When she dared move out of position she received a whipping from the Dom across her ass and back until she was back where she was supposed to be.

A main course of nearly raw steak was served. A deep red wine served alongside smelled of pepper and burning rubber. The chairman fed Adaline pieces of steak by hand. When she was finished blood dripped from her chin and mixed with the urine and tears.

After dinner Adaline was raised to her feet by her hair. The Chairman announced that the following night his wife would be sold at auction. Potential bidders were allowed to approach and inspect his property closely.

When they were finished, there wasn't an inch of her body that had not been groped, squeezed, pinched or slapped. The Dom led her away on her hands and knees. I watched her struggle to the elevator and disappear once the doors were closed.

After the festivities I found myself at Bunnies desk. Thalia the temp had come. Her stunning body still covered in silk and silver, she had swapped out her sandals for a chunky looking boot.

I recovered the box I had left with the receptionist and removed its contents. A long coil of rope, a couple of leather straps and tack. Next to them I layed out a fireman's key.

It took me a minute to reconfigure the bondage gear into climbing gear, but when I was done Thalia and I were ready to rappel down the elevator shaft.

Using the key I cranked open the doors and stepped into the tall silo.

It was easier than I thought it would be to navigate from the twenty fourth floor down to the seventh. Thalia seemed to be even more skilled than I was and within a few minutes we were cranking open the door for sales and marketing.

Once inside I put my hands up in anticipation of the guards. When my eyes adjusted I saw Garret and his crew on their knees surrounded by the Chairman's security men. The people on their knees were bruised and blooded, Garret himself sported what looked like a broken nose.

The security men advanced on me and I jumped backwards hoping to make the elevator shaft. I banged into Thalia, thudding against her densely muscled form. From her silken garments she had produced a large yellow taser gun. She pressed it against my MD unit and triggered the mechanism.

"I am sorry." She said quietly.

I tasted copper in my mouth and heard a voice that sounded like mine screaming in the distance. Then I fell into an abyss of unconsciousness.

12