All Comments on 'Moist Lips and The Sacred Monkey'

by DesmondAndromeda

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
A most luscious tale.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Some very nice touches

Very nice, sensual and erotic and a touch of 'witchiness'

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Excellent!!

Thanks for sharing a great story!

FunMischief4uFunMischief4uover 11 years ago
Totally Delicious

This story like the "Big easy" is totally hot and deliciously decadent! So says Michael al "Funmischief4U

AthertonAthertonover 11 years ago
Another great contribution

Marvelous! I could almost see and smell the French Quarter. Fantastic writing, sexy and fun. Absolutely intoxicating. Thank you!

SaltywalnutsSaltywalnutsabout 9 years ago

You're an amazing author....I'm captivated. I would love to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A lovely buzz

Great blend of lovely & uncommon ingredients, I could read endless chapters of this pair's adventures.

So, was he the only one who heared the sound at the end? because if so ( and I rather like to think so ) that makes me look at a few things differently...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Most interesting

Thanks indeed for this captivating tale in 2 parts, so well written with frustration of Albert so palpable. beautiful and full of surprises! Wonderful descriptive examination of the human condition. You are a fine and sensitive writer

GillianBxGillianBxalmost 4 years ago
An abundance ...

... of talent in this writing; more than is appropriate to mention here. If you write for another audience, please let me know where, if you would care to do so ... - Gill.

AutumnWriterAutumnWriteralmost 4 years ago
Well done!

I thought this was a great example of a writer at the top of his craft. Sophisticated, sensual, impeccable timing, multi-layered. Technically without a flaw. It is on the lengthy side but it didn't feel that way. I enjoyed it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So well written it must be read numerous times to fully understand everything.

Having lived in NOLA, the author understands the city and effect on visitors. No more need be said,

alandee101alandee101almost 2 years ago

So it would seem that this was the beginning of the end of their special friendship as she knew he was beginning to question him, which is why she began her physical relationship. The very type of relationship she said would take away the special bond that they had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My God, I do so wish you were still actively writing and posting here. I've not read anything of yours that I didn't totally love. This though, is something altogether in a class of its own. Thank you for creating it.

jtw30jtw30about 1 year ago

This author is surely writing NY Times best sellers at this point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I get the feeling that Alexandra is a LOT older than the narrator thinks. She has this vibe of next-level experience and taste. She appears to be only ~10 years older than him but I get the sense that she is guarded and mysterious for good reason. She's likely been alive for hundreds of years, using dark magic to stay young. Years and years of normal sex no longer enough to excite her. She has infinite knowledge about every subject, too much for one life time. There is definitely something mystical about this character. This is easily one of my favorite stories on this website.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 1 year ago

Lovely heat and tension and sheer joy of being over-the-top aroused.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous