Mojo Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jerking of Tate's hips slowed slightly and Mrs. Allman pulled her face back some. Her tongue slathered over the length of his shaft and swirled around his cockhead as another jet of boy-cum was deposited in her wet mouth. Her mouth watered as the sweet taste of sperm assaulted her tongue.

Tate's breathing began to even out and his ass more or less stabilized against the chair. His cock still firmly imbedded in her hot, cum-slicked mouth, Mrs. Allman turned her head toward the screen door, the cockhead a bulbous outline against her soft cheek. Mr. Faircloth was pushing the wheelbarrow toward the back of the property and her husband was carrying the saw to the tool shed.

She allowed Tate's cock to pop from her mouth and took it in her fist, jerking it lightly. A dollop of cum appeared at the head. She looked up and into his awestruck eyes and gently angled his cock toward her wet mouth. Her soft, pink tongue slithered from between smiling lips and gathered the cum just before it coursed down his shaft. She held her tongue there for a moment as Tate's eyes nearly rolled into his head, then brought it back against her lips, slurping the last of the young man's cumload into her mouth.

Mrs. Allman sat back on her haunches, tapped gently against the inside of his knee. "Better get goin', kiddo."

Tate, regaining his senses, looked toward the screen door to see Coach Allman and Mr. Faircloth standing outside the tool shed, laughing at something one or the other had said. Sheepish, he pushed himself from the chair under Mrs. Allman's amused smile. "Yeah," he breathed.

He slid easily into his boxers and shorts and she finished buttoning her shirt and retrieved her sodden panties. Without a word, he moved from the kitchen toward the foyer, Mrs. Allman following him to the door.

He reached for the knob but her slender, manicured fingers closed over his and she pushed her lusty body against his back. One trim arm snaked around his waist and cupped his balls through his shorts.

"See ya 'round, sweetie," she whispered into his ear, her hot breath sending shivers up his spine all over again. His thick cock twitched at her manual and aural manipulation.

"Oh, gawd . . . Mrs. Allman," he muttered, ready to submit to the older woman's advances again.

"And remember: Mojo rising." Mrs. Allman tugged roughly at his lengthening shaft. "And rise quickly it does." She then shoved him out the door with a pat on his tight ass.