Molding Clay Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still got it." He spoke only to himself, but it made him feel a bit better about the whole thing. He pulled his shirt off and picked up the first piece, a leather vest. (Given it was still Springtime in Texas, He definitely wasn't wearing his jacket in that heat.) The vest was mostly black, with a dark blue trim around the edges and the arm holes. It was mostly standard issue, aside from the large white rectangular patch on the back which read "Daddy Duncan," in matching blue lettering. The sides of the vest below his arm were expertly cut away long ago and stitched up, Those seams were secured to four shining chains on each side that connected the material instead. It was a gift from a friend long ago. He put the vest on solemnly and his skin burst into chill bumps where the cold metal met his ribcage. It seemed the thing still fit him as well as it used to though.

He picked up a pair of leather chaps and pulled them over his dark blue jeans next. He fastened the front first and adjusted the backs before he zipped them up on each side. They were simple black chaps, but the emphasis they put on his crotch was absolutely perfect. There wasn't a loose bit of denim anywhere down the line as they hugged his muscular thighs wonderfully. He stepped into his boots next. He opted to wear his leather pants with the knee high boots, but decided he'd keep it a little more casual instead (It was Clay's first time getting to see him like this after all.) So he placed his feet into the large black combat boots, and bent down to lace them up the front. He put a square knot in each and tucked away the little remainder of the laces before pulling his chaps over the tops.

Rusty took a small leather band and placed it around a loop on his chap's right side. He had a use for that later. He reached forward and picked up his peaked, black, officer's cap with a line of blue on it, and placed it firmly on his head. Afterwards, he grabbed a cuff similar to the one Clay had just unknowingly purchased, only blue trim instead of yellow, and placed it on his left wrist. The final pieces were two bandanas, He had plenty to choose from, but he again opted for simplicity tonight. Rusty took the dark blue one and the yellow one, It signified the connection between him and his pup. (In addition to just being two things he flagged normally anyways.) He managed to straighten them out enough with some help from the dryer earlier and now had them both folded neatly. He placed them in his back left pocket before he turned to look at his reflection.

It was like looking into the past... But Rusty was determined to live in the present tonight. He adjusted his hat a bit and heard a car door shut outside. His pup was here. It was almost time... He let his restless mind clear and composed himself a bit before he would meet his fully fledged pup. Before the pup would finally meet his handler.

***

Reviews always appreciated. If you're going to rate low, please leave feedback so I can better my writing. I can't fix a problem I don't know about. Support your servers and sites! Thanks guys!

12