Becoming My Friend's Football Slave

Story Info
Nigel has a footfetish and two of his friends find out.
875 words
4.35
3.7k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am, in a goal, tied in an X to the goal posts. Naked. My dick is taped to my belly so my balls are hanging in sight. 5 of my former friends each taking five penalties, trying to hurt and humiliate me as much as they can.

Nut shot: 15 points,

Head shot: 7 points.

Belly 3 points

Any other body part: 1 point.

They are to take three penalties each. They are laughing and talking about me, that I am such a loser and deserve a lot of nut shots. They are also betting on winning the shoot out.

Julian places the ball on the penalty spot and takes a few steps back, ready to run-up and take his first shot at me. How the hell did I end up here?

**********

I had been playing with this team for five years and when I came out at 19 they had been nothing more than supportive. Two guys had asked to be transferred to another team and the rest of the team told me they were homophobic bastards and they were glad to see the back of them. It felt good, training twice a week and a match on sunday. I was part of the team and felt accepted. I did not tell them about my foot, sock and shoe fetish though, thinking that would be a bit too much.

Julian and David from my team were both in the same study group and we were in my room studying as I went downstairs to get a drink for us. David asked me if he could use google to search for something on my laptop and I told him he could.

When I came back both of them looked at me with a smirk on their faces and on my laptop was the latest porn that I had watched..... a guy being humiliated by four boys, kissing their shoes and feet, his dick face and balls all rubbed by them.

"So" David started. "That is something we didn't know".

He and Julian laughed.Julian pulled his socked feet up, holding them high in my direction, wiggling his toes.

"Do you like them?" He teased me.

I was embarrassed and told them no. I wasn't going to tell them I had a thing for my friend's feet.

"Do you want to sniff them?" David asked. "Go on! You know you want to." He insisted.

Julian put his feet on the chair I had been sitting on, dangling over the edge and David came to me, told me to kneel and pressed my face into Julian's feet. I took a big whiff and the smell was not too bad. Julian had started to rub his feet on my face, laughing loudly.

"How does it feel?" David asked him, not me.

"Nice," He replied. Wanna try? I thought it would be weird but it feels good. I sort of massage my feet on his face"

With that Julian stood up and David sat down and put his feet in my face. They were smellier than Julian's, and wet from sweat.

"Damn! It does feel good." David said.

"Kiss them" Julian ordered and I started kissing the wet soles of David's socks.

David moaned, he clearly was enjoying himself. After a couple of minutes they decided to start studying again, with me on the floor underneath the desk. They switched, one would have his feet on my face, the other on my dick and balls. It was David that started pushing my dick and balls through my sweatpants and I could not help getting hard, with him doing that and Julian using my face for a foot massage. It felt like heaven, my hard dick massaged and feet on my face.

I tried to speak but there was always a foot on my mouth. Suddenly I heard them watching some of the porn in my browser history.

"Wow. That is some heavy shit."

A foot was lifted from my face and I saw them jerk themselves off. They switched positions again and I was no longer thinking about what was happening to me, I was just enjoying it. The pressure on my dick and balls kept building up and I could not take it any longer; I shot my load in my sweatpants. I heard Julian moan, his feet had made me cum and he came too. David followed soon after.

They let me get up, I did not know where to look, with a wet stain in my joggers. We talked and they laughed and asked me which feet smelled better. I told them both were ok as their feet were very clean. They teased me but not in a mean way and told me this would be our secret.

When they left I quickly showered and masturbated again. I was scared of what would happen and if they'd tell anyone. Did they like it too? They must have, having wanked themselves.

When I came back from the shower Julian had texted me a video of him taking off his sneakers, taking off his socks and then his bare feet. I wanked for the third time in an hour, smelling the tissues they had come in.