Molestation

Story Info
He wanted to study. They wanted to play.
2.5k words
4.49
21.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

I was just minding my own business when the girls came along. Naturally I just ignored them. Why did I ignore them, I hear you ask? Because that's just who I am. My name's Tony, I'm still at school, eighteen, an introvert, and socially inept (probably due to the introvert tendency). I'm also what's rudely referred to as a geek and/or a nerd. That appellation has never bothered me because I just took it as admiration for my rather keen intelligence.

One part of being an introvert was that I avoided team games. They were anathema to me. I played chess, did martial arts, and was into acrobats. Right then I was sitting on the parallel bars in the gym, reading, when Becky and Cherry came in. (Real names Rebecca and Cherise, but no-one used them.) Becky and Cherry were senior cheerleaders, both eighteen, and I was surprised they weren't out with the team, practising, especially as they were both in their cheerleading outfits.

"Why aren't you out on the track running around with the rest of the team," demanded Becky.

"What business it of yours?" I asked.

"None," Cherry cheerfully put in, "but we're curious. Coach will be furious if he finds you're deliberately avoiding the run."

"Now would I really deliberately avoid going out for a run with the team?" I asked.

The girls looked at each other and then at me.

"Why yes, Tony, I do believe you would. Where's your school spirit?"

"I drank it and it was quite intoxicating," I replied. "Anyway, I'm not in the team so I don't have to run."

"But the coach is doing tryouts and said everyone had to be there."

"I explained that there was no way I'd ever make the team, even if I wanted to, that I'd be a disruptive influence on those trying to run and the team generally, and we'd all be better served if I retired to the gym to work on the parallel bars. The coach, in his wisdom, agreed and so here I am."

"But you're not working on the bars," Becky pointed out. "You lied to the coach."

"I certainly did not. I said I'd work on the bars. Not with the bars." I held up the book I was studying. "A treatise on microminiaturisation. Quite fascinating."

"Tricky little nerd, isn't he," observed Cherry.

"That he is," agreed Becky.

I decided it was time to turn the tables.

"It was my understanding that the cheerleaders were also out there practicing, but here you are, two senior cheerleaders, skipping the practice."

"We got kicked out as surplus to requirements. We won't be here after this term so they're trying to find replacements for us. There are a few likely prospects."

"I see. You're considered over the hill? It happens as you get older."

"My, my. A bit of snark from nerd-boy," said Becky while Cherry just laughed.

"Well don't let me keep you," I said, waving a hand in the general direction of the change-rooms. "Like I said, I'm working and I'm sure you can find something to do."

"Is he trying to get rid of us?"

"I think he is. Why are you trying to get rid of?"

"I'm not trying to get rid of you. I'm trying to study and you're interfering."

"Trying to get rid of us," said Becky, nodding. "Isn't talking to us better than wasting your time with a book?"

"Oh, certainly. Without a doubt. You are jewels of fair delight and I find myself pining for a smile from your lips. Your radiance unsettles me, leaving my thoughts confused. This means that while you're here I can't study, so go away."

"But we don't want to go away, do we, Becky?"

"No, we don't. We like talking to you. I find it interesting how you keep looking anywhere but at us. Why do you think that would be, Cherry?"

From where I was sitting on top of those bars the answer was obvious. The outfits they had on were low cut and if I looked directly at them I'd be staring down a couple of very pronounced cleavages. Undoubtedly eminently respectable at ground level but from up here on top of the bars? I was too embarrassed to look directly at them.

"I bet I know," said Cherry with a giggle. "Hey, Tony, how much do you see when I do this?"

I'd naturally looked when she called my name, just in time to see her tug the front of her top out, giving me a complete view of her bra and breasts. Not much bra but a lot of breast. I could feel my face burning.

"Oh, I get it," said Becky. "He's looking down our tops. What a perv."

"I am deliberately not looking down your tops," I said heatedly. Also a little late because I turned to address Becky just as she pulled on the front of her top, giving me another view of a small bra fighting a losing battle with a lot of breast.

"Perv," both girls agreed.

I dropped down from the bars and gave the girls a nasty look. At least now I was eye to eye with them, or close enough.

"Go away," I said. "You bother me. If you don't leave I'm likely to do something reprehensible."

"Ooh. Big word from a big man. Exactly how reprehensible do you mean?"

"Oh, my," said Cherry. "Do you think he'll smack us on the bottom?"

Both girls were cackling like a whole flock of hens.

"Nothing so mundane," I grouched. "I'll strip off your panties and make you run around commando."

This made the girls almost hysterical with laughter. They finally calmed down and looked at each other.

"Shall we?" asked Becky.

"Let's," said Cherry.

The pair of them promptly reached up their skirts and hauled their panties down and off, stuffing them into pockets I didn't know they had. I was stunned. I couldn't believe they'd done that.

I caught on fast enough. The cheerleaders wear modesty shorts to avoid flashing panties at the crowd. All they'd done was remove the shorts, leaving their panties in place.

"Very clever," I said with a smirk. "The threat still stands."

Cherry laughed. "He doesn't believe we took them off," she said. "Shall we?"

I thought she was suggesting they take them off for real. The girls had something else in mind. They both reached down and lifted the front of their skirts, showing that they'd removed panties along with the shorts. Both girls, I noted, were clean shaven.

My face was red again and my eyes were popped wide open. I also found I couldn't look away. My cock was feeling awfully cramped inside my trousers. I was slightly surprised that it hadn't ripped my zip out it was so tight.

"The perv's blushing again," Becky pointed out.

"I know. Maybe he's a beginner at perving."

I was starting to get quite irritated.

"It seems to me you win and I'll have to go along with your suggestion," I told them.

They looked pleased at the start of that but puzzled at the end.

"Our suggestion? What do you mean?" asked Becky, somewhat warily.

"Smack your bottoms, of course. They are bare so it seems to be the obvious thing to do."

They both looked somewhat startled. Score one for me. The ball was now in their court. I waited, smirking. I didn't have to wait long.

"Notice something?" asked Becky.

"Apart from the fact that he's still perving on our pussies?"

"Mm. Apart from that."

I hastily moved my eyes up a bit, looking at their faces, blushing again. What were they referring to, I wondered?

Cherry reached over and grasped my cock through my trousers.

"Do you mean how he has quite a bulge here?"

"Yeah. That's what I was referring to."

Becky's hand joined Cherry's and I didn't know what to do. The girls did. They unzipped me and then a hot little hand was dragging my erection into view. They released it, standing back to look at what they'd caught.

"I can't help but think that if we bent over so he could smack out bottoms while he's waving that thing around we could be in trouble."

"You're right. What should we do about it?"

"Speak to him somewhere a little less public, perhaps?"

The girls looked around the gym which, while empty, had several doors through which people might come. Then they grabbed my arms and hustled me into the girls' change-room. They'd been having a whispered conference while hustling me along and now they continued with their devious intentions.

I tried to push them away but rather half-heartedly. When a couple of pretty young things are pulling your trousers down it's a bit hard to resist.

"Definitely not smacking out bottoms while you're in this state," Becky said.

"Ah, listen," I said, trying to get a word in and being ignored.

"I'm with you Becky. Who knows what he'd try to do with it."

"I do," said Becky.

With that she gave me a push and I took a step backwards. Well, I would have if there'd been anywhere to go but the bench behind me precluded that so I found myself sitting on the bench with Becky standing over me. She swung one leg over the bench next to me, steadied herself on my shoulders and swung her other leg over. She was now straddling me, my erection pressed against the length of her slit, rearing up between us.

"He'd probably do something like this," she said, lifting herself higher and steering my cock between her legs. I almost passed out from shock as she settled back down, sliding down onto my cock with a certain élan. This was, I hate to admit, a new situation to me, but Becky seemed to know what she was doing.

Just because it was a new situation didn't mean I didn't know the theory. I knew not to go hell for leather, just pounding into her. It would get me off PDQ but it wouldn't necessarily do anything for her. She started this so I just let her set the pace, making sure I thrust into her at the rhythm she established.

I sweated and let the ride continue. What I wanted to do was strip off her top, grab her breasts, and start thrusting in good and hard. Instead I sat there like a gawk and let it happen.

Becky was breathing hard and seemed to be doing alright, and then she suddenly pushed up and off me. I wanted to scream at her to get back on but managed to shut-up and wait for what would happen next.

"That's the sort of thing he'd do," Becky said, and I was sure I could hear a bit of a catch in her voice.

"Hmph. I doubt it. Nerd, remember. He'd probably go along with something like this."

She calmly bent forward over the bench opposite me, legs parted, flicking her skirt up so she was completely bare, showing me everything. She was also looking back at me, daring me to do something. I mentally shrugged, stood up, and moved closer to her, lining up and thrusting in hard and fast, driving fully home with that first thrust. She squealed, pushing back against me even as I entered her.

I was now in control and I had a chance to do something I wanted. I pushed her top up and unclipped her bra. Then it was hands around her and hands closing over those lovely globes. I started fondling them even as I was thrusting into her.

I guess I was feeling a trifle smug over one thing. Becky had been on top and the driving force of what we were doing, making it easy for her to jump ship at the appropriate time. Cherry was in no such position, with me standing behind her, my body effectively holding her in place, my arms around her and my cock deep inside her. She was going to have no choice but to go along with me until the end. Not that she seemed to be wanting to call it off, pushing to meet me with demonstrable eagerness.

I kept the action going, my nerves winding tighter with every thrust. The way Cherry was responding I'd say the same applied to her. Apparently the only one put out by this was Becky.

"Cherry, what are you doing? You're only supposed to go so far and then cry off, remember?"

Ah, so that explained Becky's stunt. A pre-arranged ploy.

Cherry turned and looked in Becky's general direction. I'm not sure whether she actually saw her or not.

"Screw that," Cherry gasped out. "If he stops now I'll kill him."

My life was safe. I had no intention of stopping until I couldn't go any more.

Cherry suddenly started telling me 'now' and urging me to finish it so I did. I pumped into her just as hard and fast as I could, finally letting loose at about the same time as Cherry gave a small scream and climaxed.

When we separated I could see that Becky was looking somewhat disgruntled. Cherry was just looking smug. Cherry also started stripping.

"I need a shower," she said, standing there carelessly naked. "How about you, Becky?"

I looked at Becky and she just gave me a smirk and started stripping. As soon as she was naked she turned slowly around, making sure I saw all of her.

"Eat your heart out, Tony," she said. "You can see it but you can't have it."

I gave her a rather malicious smile.

"That's true, but you can certainly have it."

I grabbed her, sitting back down on the bench and dragging her across my knee.

"It was your suggestion that I snack your bottom," I pointed out, and my hand came down quite sharply. (It wasn't. It had been Cherry's.)

Cherry started laughing and Becky started protesting. Her main protest seemed to be that it wasn't her bottom I was smacking. She was right, but it was her own fault. She could have brought her legs together but she didn't seem able to.

I kept up a rapid spank on her vulva, giving her a lot of quick sharp spanks. Nothing that would actually hurt, but each one would tease and tantalise. It took several minutes but I spanked her to a climax, leaving her indignant, Cherry amused, and me a trifle smug.

The girls effectively pushed me out of the change-room, which was brave of them as they were both naked. Becky was muttering threats and Cherry was giggling. As the door closed behind them I heard them both break out into laughter. I suspected that I was going to have to come to terms with them as I suspected that they weren't finished with me. I certainly wasn't finished with them. I wanted Becky naked and under me, unable to pull away whenever she wanted. Time would tell. I'm not sure what it would tell, but I knew it would tell something.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers