All Comments on 'Molested on the Train'

by marlama

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Celibate1Celibate1almost 9 years ago
An arousing scenario

I like the idea of anonymity, the promise of more if he does not turn around.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago
One suggestion...

I liked this audio a lot, and I appreciate you adding the train sound effects to enhance the story, but I wish when you reached the point of speaking, you would have lowered the volume of that sound effect a bit. Just let it fade into the background. There was no need to leave it at that same volume, once you began the aural seduction.

As it was, it competed with your voice, and made it hard to hear you at times. From what I could tell, you have an amazingly sexy voice and an interesting, exotic accent, which I would have liked to have heard more clearly.

dylan_tdylan_talmost 9 years ago
Sexy!

Love the setting and the story! Very arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot!

Your voice and accent made me melt. And the production was cool too. Please give us more!

BobbyRogersBobbyRogersalmost 9 years ago

i came... this was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well done

not bad at all. next time take out the parts where you ask permission and make it more of just doin it.. dont give me a choice..take what you want and leave...

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
train

mostly heard the train noise and couldn't hear what she was saying,the train noise drowned her out, that being said, only 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous